Beautiful Wedding Ceremonies by Justice Carol Reviews

Beautiful Wedding Ceremonies by Justice Carol 5
Beautiful Wedding Ceremonies by Justice Carol 6
Beautiful Wedding Ceremonies by Justice Carol 7

Andrea · Married on 10/30/2010

Justice Carol was a perfect choice for our wedding. She spent time with us before our wedding to plan out exactly what we wanted. The ceremony that she suggested was better than any ceremony we had found online or in any wedding book. We wanted a short and simple wedding ceremony and she gave us exactly what we wanted.

Justice Carol made our day exactly how we wanted it. Our family and friends have said wonderful things about our ceremony. A few engaged couples at our wedding have already asked for Justice Carol's information because they enjoyed her ceremony so much.

Sent on 02/02/2011

Rhonda · Married on 10/15/2010

Justice Carol made our wedding day so very special. She took the time to get to know us, and was so very flexible. She helped us with finding a location, and with weather complications, yet another location. She made us feel like this was the first wedding she had ever done. Her excitement over our commitment and our special day, made our day even more memorable. She took the time to research a tradition she had not been exposed to, just days before and incorporated such amazing thoughtful words. She made our ceremony, our ceremony, she incorporated everything we had shared with her, and brought us both to tears. A day that could be stressful, turned into a relaxing and fun moment that we will cherish always.

Thank you Justice Carol for all of your passion and love for what you do. You have changed our lives forever, and we look forward to sharing our experiences with you.

Sent on 10/30/2010

Giselle · Married on 10/10/2010

We already had an officiant lined up, paid her, and were shocked to find out she was not competent and not nice about it. Her last rude phone call came two weeks before the wedding, and we panicked. Fortunately, we found Justice Carol, and even though it was last minute, she graciously fit us into her busy schedule, talked us off the ledge, and proceeded to do a very professional job from start to finish. She kept in contact, and her calming demeanor and honest character made us feel comfortable and happy about the wedding to come. On the day itself, she guided the ceremony so that everything went smoothly. We cherish the framed wedding certificate she gave, along with the photos she sent after the wedding. We only have wonderful things to say about this genuine and kind person, and we highly recommend her for your wedding.

Sent on 10/21/2010
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 09/25/2010

Although I have been married for almost a year now, I still can not forget how special our wedding ceremony was, considering our officiant was also my mother. Of course I am biased, but Justice Carol did a wonderful job performing our short, outdoor ceremony at the Danversport Yachtclub. I know it was a once in a life time moment for her, to be able to marry her only daughter. She was very accessible and easy to work with while creating our vows and ironing out ceremony details. She was able to separate our personal and business relationship, with no tears hehe, and everybody was blown away by the beautiful ceremony. She honestly loves what she does and has a passion for words. I would suggest her for any wedding and can promise you that you will be as happy as we are. She is not just marrying you, she is making you fall in love all over again!!!!

Sent on 06/03/2011
  • cattiebsc

Catherine · Married on 09/18/2010

After a bad experience with another JP my husband (fiance at the time) and I were so anxious to find someone who would make our ceremony the real highlight of our wedding day. I began going down the list of JPs in the area and stumbled upon Carol's website. Immediately after our first email correspondence I knew she was the one who would perform our ceremony. We met with her a few nights later and she was SO organized and had tons of material for us to look at. She described the flow of our ceremony and the overall feel we were going for. Throughout the next few months Carol would check in periodically to make sure everything was still going to be as we had discussed. I highly suggest having Carol attend the rehearsal also. That was probably my best decision. She was so thrilled about our big day and her bubbly personality really got us excited about the wedding day. The wedding day came along and she was there early chatting with the groomsmen before the ceremony. I LOVED my ceremony. It was so personal and beautiful. Our guests are still commenting on how captivated they were throughout the entire ceremony. Carol treated us like we were family! She gave us a gorgeous framed marriage certificate which was displayed on our guestbook table. I still can't even tell you how much I loved my ceremony. It was really special to us and I couldn't imagine it going any better than it did. Thank you Carol for taking so much stress off during the planning process by being so organized, sweet, and compassionate. We will never forget our special day!

Sent on 11/02/2010
  • X

Xing Ling · Married on 09/03/2010

Carol was wonderful. She is so sweet and easy to work with. She always gets back to us within minutes. She provides great suggestions and recited her beautiful poem for our wedding. We wanted to read our vows to each other during the ceremony, but we felt it would be too difficulft since we are both very shy. So we asked her if she could do it for us. Not only did she read them beautifully, but she also made it as if we honored her with the chance to read them aloud for us. She gave us a framed wedding certificate to display during the wedding and afterwards sent us a lovely note. We really enjoyed working with her and would recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 09/08/2010

Geoffrey · Married on 09/03/2010

Justice Carol is a kind, caring, and amazing human being. She made our special day even better and I'm so glad she was there for our wedding.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Michelle · Married on 08/28/2010

Justice Carol has to be the sweetest women I've ever met. She was so great and put us right at ease from the very first phone call. She always has nice things to say. Her ceremony was beautiful and was customized to be just what we wanted. We included my daughter in parts of the ceremony and Carol made her feel comfortable during it, she doesn't always like so much attention. Her husband even went back to our hotel room before the ceremony to look for the marriage license that my husband thought was left there by mistake. She truly loves what she does and you can tell.

Sent on 09/14/2010
  • michelle

michelle · Married on 08/28/2010

Sent on 09/14/2010

Jennie · Married on 08/14/2010

We absolutely loved our ceremony! Carol is very professional yet personal at what she does. She made the time to get to know us and helped to ease our nerves about the big day. We released doves at our ceremony and Carol helped me find the words to go along with it, shes very creative and has such a warm personality. Our day was perfect and we would recommend Carol to anyone!

Sent on 04/07/2011

Ashley · Married on 06/18/2010

I can not say enough about Justice Carol. She really went out of her way to get to know us and make our ceremony very personal. Everyone has commented on what a beautiful ceremony she preformed.

I would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat! She was courteous, professional and answered any and all questions quickly. She is truly caring and does this from the heart.

Sent on 08/04/2010

Lindsey · Married on 05/23/2010

My husband Peter and I were Carol’s 100th marriage!! We still think that is pretty cool. Carol is one of the kindest, sweetest people we’ve ever met. She is a genuinely happy person and you can tell she loves life.
    She made our special day even more special and there wasn’t a dry eye in the crowd! We highly recommend Justice Carol to anyone who wants a perfect wedding day. Someday when we renew our vows, we will make sure we call Carol! ❤️❤️

Sent on 12/15/2017
    Beautiful Wedding Ceremonies by Justice Carol 8
    Beautiful Wedding Ceremonies by Justice Carol 9
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/24/2010

I knew I had chosen my JP the second I found her website and called to set up a meeting with her! My now husband (who can be sometimes harder to please) went in to the meeting with a bad attitude (by no fault of Justice Carol's - he was typically annoyed by any of the wedding planning!!) BUT by the time the meeting was over - he was excited, in a better mood and WE BOTH KNEW we had found our JP!!! As normal, it's a small world and we chatted about several people we both knew - to the extent that my husbands mom was Justice Carol's daughters teacher in Kindergarten!! How Crazy!!! We also talked about our ceremony and what we envisioned OUR ceremony to be like....She couldn't have listened and understood us any better! We - like others, received many calls and comments on how beautiful our ceremony was! We were delighted that Carol was able to stay for our reception and we know many of our guests we delighted to be able to chat with her! I am truly not surprised by all the positive reviews for Carol, she is a beautiful, caring, loving and reliable person, officiant and vendor and friend by the time your wedding is over!! I can't see her disappointing anybody.

One more thing.....Carol purchased and wore especially for my wedding a pink/flowery necklace to make herself match my wedding decor perfectly :o)

Sent on 04/20/2011

Ellen · Married on 04/18/2010

Justice Carol was just what we were looking in an officiant for our wedding ceremony. She was warm, caring, personable, supportive, and experienced when guiding us through the process of planning our wedding ceremony. As an officiant on our special day, Justice Carol was punctual, charming, and professional. She will add a touch of class to your wedding ceremony!

Ellen and Peter

Sent on 04/19/2011

Adam · Married on 02/03/2010

We needed to have a quick and small wedding which Carol delivered and then some. Carol always answered our calls/emails promptly with enthusiasm and cared to make our day special the way we wanted. I never once heard the word “no”, it doesn’t seem to be in her vocabulary. Carol takes pride in her work and goes above and beyond too make sure that your day is everything you wanted and more. I have no hesitations to recommend Carol for any wedding, big or small. We hope to have a big wedding in a year or two, Carol will be my first call.
    Adam & Nicole

Sent on 03/04/2010

Gary · Married on 01/16/2010

Justice Carol did a beautiful job with our wedding ceremony.. I would HIGHLY recommend Justice Carol for any wedding ceremony. The best thing about Carol is she stays in touch with all her couples. Which for me means allot! Thank you from me & my wife from the bottoms of our hearts for the wonderful memories you left us!

Sent on 12/16/2017

Lori · Married on 01/01/2010

Hello. My name is Lori Asselin. I was referred to Carol from a co-worker who is also a Justice and highly recommended Carol. After meeting with her and getting to know her as a person and on a business level, I now know why she was so highly recommended. Carol is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. She really loves what she does. When my husband and I first met with her and she wanted to get a little background on our relationship you should have seen the look on her face. She looked like she was watching a romance movie with a big smile the entire time. She made everything so easy for us. I was pretty nervous about messing up the vows but she was so calming to me that when we were up there repeating after her I wasn't nervous at all. She made me feel like it was just the 3 of us in the room. If you ever have the pleasure of meeting Carol and having her perform your ceremony, you'll be writing a review very similar to this one. She's amazing. I'm so thankful that the first Justice I asked wasn't available. I wouldn't have had a ceremony that was absolutely perfect. She is a true professional and a hopeless romantic. She's perfect.

Thank you, Carol. God Bless you!

Sent on 10/25/2010

Kelly · Married on 09/26/2009

We love Justice Carol! She provided us with the personalized and intimite wedding ceremony we were looking for. In front of 150 guests, Justice Carol made us feel so comfortable, as if we were the only ones there. She pays close attention to every detail necessary. Justice Carol declined an offer to perform another ceremony on our wedding day to ensure she would be at our venue early! She will provide you with a loving ceremony you will always remember.
    ~ Kelly & Bryan

Sent on 01/31/2010

Dee · Married on 03/07/2009

Justice Carol is absolutely amazing. Our ceremony was heart felt and beautiful. Everyone commented on what a fantastic job she did. Her attention to detail and personal touches really set her apart. We recently received out "keepsake" copy of our ceremony. She did a phenomenal job putting this together for us. I can't say enough. She is an incredible person and we could not have asked for anything more. Great job!!!! Noel and Dee Rivera.

Sent on 03/25/2009

Amanda · Married on 02/14/2009

Justice Carol did an AMAZING job for our wedding, and on such short notice. We planned a wedding between mid-October and February 14th and Carol was able to officiate our service for us. Our families were so impressed with her personality, style and professionalism at the wedding. The blessings were beautiful and well written, and the ceremony was personalized for us, as we were able to pick which poems/blessings Carol recited, and in what order. She also made a very special announcement for us by announcing the gender of our baby (I was 5 1/2 months pregnant) to us and our guests so we all found out together. Within a week after the ceremony we also received a gorgeous ceremony keepsake from Carol with all of our vows, blessings and announcements printed out so we can remember our night forever. We love Carol and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a JP for their wedding. She is very easy to get in touch with and makes herself available for any questions you have during your planning for the rehearsal and the procession itself.

Sent on 03/18/2009

Annie · Married on 11/22/2008

I can only hope that other couples will be as fortunate as Melanie and I were to find Justice Carol Roberts!
    When we were searching for an officiant, it was so important to us that we felt a connection with the Justice of the Peace, and not just hire anyone in the phonebook or online. We were looking to feel a sense of comfort, an ease,an assurance that the wedding would be magical- believe me, you will feel like that after your initial meeting or initial email with Justice Carol!
    Carol's attention to detail combined with her level of excitement over your wedding makes you feel so special.
    All of our friends have commented on how beautiful the ceremony was and what a wonderful job she did! We can't even begin to thank Carol for making our wedding so special! Words will never be able to express our gratitude to Justice Carol for helping to make our cermony beautiful and moving!
    She truly has a gift!
    With Many Thanks~
    Annie & Melanie

Sent on 02/25/2009

Christine · Married on 10/11/2008

Justice Carol was an absolute delight to work with. She helped us with all the details and was very organized. Her passion for what she does shows through from our first meeting to the beautiful delivery of our wedding ceremony and vows. She truly has a gift for officiating weddings!

Sent on 04/07/2009

Christa · Married on 09/27/2008

We would recommend Justice Carol to any of our friends and family. We live in kentucky and his large family still resides in Massachuttes. So we looked online and got her referred to us. We made contact via email and she was very detailed and A great outgoing personallity and all her information she mailed us very detailed and we recieved it quickly, and worked great with us. She made our day very special, more than we thought,,she completed it for us.

Sent on 03/01/2009
  • F

Fernanda · Married on 07/29/2017

Carol is THE ABSOLUTE BEST!! Her ceremonies are amazing, so beautiful, personal, intimate, amongst many other positive things. She cares about your special day, she cares to get to know you, to make your day memorable and special. The ceremony is the most important part and she knows how to deliver the most beautiful ceremony ever. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone. She made our day much more special and our ceremony a unforgetable one!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Carolyn · Married on 08/20/2010

Beautiful wedding and lovely ceremony! She made you feel like you were the most special couple in the whole world, and it showed in the heart felt ceremony that she performed. Super flexible- allowed changes to the wedding ceremony that day if need be. When planning your wedding, the relationship between the couple and the officiant is very important. Josh and I felt very comfortable with her right from the start!

Sent on 12/29/2010