Beautiful Wedding Ceremonies by Justice Carol Reviews

Beautiful Wedding Ceremonies by Justice Carol 5
Beautiful Wedding Ceremonies by Justice Carol 6
Beautiful Wedding Ceremonies by Justice Carol 7

Samantha · Married on 06/06/2015

Carol did an amazing job as the officiant for our wedding. Her heartfelt readings and joyful personality made our ceremony incredibly special. She was also very pleasant to work with throughout our planning process, and happily allowed a few special requests and changes to her normal plan. You can definitely tell that Carol is passionate about what she does, and truly understands the importance of her work. We would be happy to recommend Carol to future couples looking for a great officiant!

Sent on 07/11/2015

Justice Carol was amazing. She was everything we hoped for and more, for one of the most important people of the day. Carol has a passion for what she does. She does more than marry us, she shared and celebrated in the love of that my new husband and i share. Carol is highly efficient and flexible. She really males you comfortable and makes you feel as though youre being married by a friend. On our wedding day she was professional and fun and shared in some of our experiences, demonstrating a genuie passion and love of her career. Thank you Carol!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Cassie · Married on 03/27/2015

Carol did an excellent job as the officiant for our wedding. We were glad that we asked her to attend the rehearsal because it made us and our wedding party feel more comfortable and prepared for the wedding ceremony. We felt like a priority to Carol throughout the planning process and we could tell that she takes a lot of pride in what she does. Thank you, Carol!

Sent on 04/05/2015

Lindsay · Married on 03/21/2015

Justice Carol was amazing. My husband and I met with her twice before our wedding date. She was very knowledgeable and helped us form the perfect ceremony for the both of us. She kept everything light during the ceremony. She went off script a couple of times which helped keep everyone comfortable. Thank you so much Carol!! I will recommend you to anyone I know :)

Sent on 03/31/2015

Justice Carol was everything we had hoped for in a wedding officiant. She was kind, caring, thoughtful, and flexible. I had reached out to Justice Carol just two weeks before my wedding ceremony and she was beyond accomodating. She worked with me to meet our needs regarding the time and location and even traveled in a winter blizzard (which has been a regular occurance in New England this winter) to perform our wedding ceremony. We had a very initimate wedding with only our closet family members present. Justice Carol made the ceremony very special. Her chosen words while performing the ceremony were unique, thoughtful, and filled the room with love and emotion. She also really cares about her couples. I have gotten numerous kind emails from Justice Carol since our wedding congratulating us and sharing her thoughts on our special day. If you want a wedding officiant who is going to take the time to get to know you and your fiance', which Carol does in an in person meeting before the wedding, and one that truly believes in love and making the ceremony for you and your soon to be spouse special I would strongly recommend you contact Justice Carol. We are so happy we did!

Sent on 02/26/2015

Amanda · Married on 12/16/2014

Justice Carol was amazing! My husband and I only had about a week to set a date and get married and Carol was so sweet, eager, and willing to accommodate our short notice.

When we met with her the night of our ceremony she was so warm and welcoming and put us both at ease from the wedding jitters.

She is such a kind spirit and I highly suggest her to perform for your service as well.

Sent on 12/17/2014

Camira · Married on 11/07/2014

We had such an AMAZING wedding ceremony. Justice Carol Roberts is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. She have such a warm and sweet heart. Wish we can bring back our wedding day just for her to marry us again...
    We Love Justice Carol Roberts ♡♡♡
    ~The Wilson's~

Sent on 11/12/2014

Erin · Married on 10/24/2014

Justice Carol is a wonderful justice of the peace. She is very good at what she does!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Kate · Married on 10/18/2014

Justice of the Peace, Carol Roberts, made our day exceptionally special and helped ease any wedding day anxieties we had! From the first contact, to the first meeting and everything after, she was incredibly supportive, focussed on us, knowledgeable, compassionate, professional, and always went above and beyond! Our ceremony was perfect! She made it beautiful, full of love and everything we had hoped for!! We are having another ceremony with reception in 2014 and we want no one but Carol to "marry" us and enjoy our reception after. She has become such an important person to us and it is such a bonus that she is such a wonderful, down to earth person! We would recommend Carol Roberts to any couple that wants their ceremony special! She is the best!! Thank you, Carol! See you again soon!! :)

~Mr. & Mrs. Beegle

Sent on 01/02/2014

Angela · Married on 09/09/2014

Our day was everything we had hoped for and more. I am naturally a very shy person and Justice Carol put me totally as ease. I felt very comfortable, and her warm and sincere presence completed the overall specialness of the day. The ceremony was beautiful, and her contribution to our vows were absolutely perfect. I feel that we could not have had a better officiant! Justice Carol has such a genuine and caring nature and she was very empathetic and attentive to our needs. She is also very organized and conscientious of detail and worked very hard to assure that everything was personalized just for us and that things were exactly the way we wanted them. She is very sweet and has such a bright and positive demeanor, and it's clear that the needs of her couples are her utmost priority. It really shines through in everything she does. She would be the perfect addition to anyone's special day. I highly recommend Justice Carol, she's the perfect balance of soothing and sparkle and is just a lovely person altogether!

Sent on 09/10/2014

Linda · Married on 08/16/2014

Excellent, I would highly recommmend Justice Carol for your wedding. Everything was perfect. We had a wonderful day. Newly weds, Linda & Larry Flynn

Sent on 08/22/2014
  • O

Léa · Married on 08/09/2014

When trying to organize my thoughts on “Justice Carol” and the way you married us, I do not even know where to start. Should I begin with the first time the three of us met in the lobby of the Mansfield Holiday Inn on Sunday, February the 16th of this year?
    On that day Alex and I were still acting a little shy even though we were very excited about meeting the person who would possibly perform our wedding ceremony. You made yourself very approachable and true, sharing with us personal stories and beautiful memories and pictures of your family and late puppy. I enjoyed this time we shared all together, talking about how you would organize every detail. I left this Holiday Inn feeling happy, confident and reassured.
    My second little paragraph would be about how dedicated you are. I don’t think I’ve ever met someone as loving as you. The way you care about “your couples” is simply amazing. You took the time to truly listen to our wishes and requests, and this was simply beautiful.
    Last but not least: as you know, one of the many “wedding planning” tasks that gave me a hard time was to translate the whole ceremony in French. Johanna _ the bilingual hard working bridesmaid _ helped me with half of the “job” and you were just SO WONDERFUL and patient at putting the pieces together with us. The three of us worked so well as a team and the result was outstanding.
    Alex the groom and I had many guests flying from abroad for the event. I know for a fact - as they were so touched and also told me they were very pleased with the ceremony - that hearing you, Johanna and I speak in both English and French made their day. It enabled everyone to fully understand every word. In other words, it allowed our guests to really be a part of our special day. As I’ve told you many times, in many ways: words cannot express how thankful I am for you and your participation in our wedding.

I can only hope many other brides will get to work with your sweet self.

Sent on 09/13/2014

Jenny · Married on 07/16/2014

Carol was absolutely amazing during the entire wedding planning process. My wife and I had a very small ceremony at our home. Carol was great working with our schedule. She customized our vows and helped make the day so special. We would highly recommend her to make your special day memorable.

Sent on 08/04/2014

Jenna · Married on 02/14/2014

Justice Carol helped make my wedding day so very special. Her kindness and big heart allowed my husband and I to feel more comfortable and at ease during the ceremony. She also reached out to us during a difficult time following the wedding; going way beyond her job to let us know she cared. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/24/2014

Cristine and Dan · Married on 08/03/2013

Justice Carol was just wonderful! From the first time we contacted her and met with her we knew she was the one for our wedding! She was incredibly helpful, organized and listened to us. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a personable, understanding, easy going JOP. She made our day amazing!

Sent on 08/13/2013

erin · Married on 06/29/2013

Carol is the best! She did an amazing job for us we would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a JP

Sent on 07/01/2013

Becky &Jack · Married on 06/22/2013

Justice Carol did an amazing job with our wedding ceremony! She really took the time to get to know us and she always responded very quickly to our messages! She is such a wonderful person with a good heart. We highly recommend her!!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Meghan · Married on 06/08/2013

I have gotten so many compliments how amazing carol made my ceremony. They lived how she personalized it and make it so romantic. He i amazing an I urge everyone to use her !!

Sent on 06/09/2013

Shauna · Married on 05/24/2013

Justice Carol was the officiant for my wedding on 5/24/13 and she did a wonderful job! You can tell that Justice Carol is personally invested in the ceremonies she performs; it is not just a job to her. The ceremony was the perfect balance of spiritual, romantic and sincere. Justice Carol was very professional and involved. I highly recommend Justice Carol as an officiant for any type of ceremony.

Sent on 06/07/2013

Miranda · Married on 06/07/2011

Justice Carol was amazing. She is warm and sweet and many of our guests complimented her as an officiant.

Sent on 06/12/2011

Sandra · Married on 04/23/2011

We couldn't have picked a better Justice of the Peace. Carol is a beautiful person. Despite the pouring rain our ceremony in the Gazebo on Mansfield common was perfect. We will forever remember our beautiful wedding ceremony. We would highly recommend her always.

Sent on 05/18/2011

Karen · Married on 12/31/2010

We were planning our wedding out of state but when the blizzard hit we were snowed in and had to quickly reschedule a ceremony in Massachusetts. Carol was responsive, flexible and provided us with a ceremony that I am convinced was much better than we were originally planning. She loves her work and it shows. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/29/2011

El · Married on 12/31/2010

We were very happy with the services that Carol provided. The ceremony was very touching and very personal. We highly recommend Carol as your Justice of the Peace. She was wonderful!

Sent on 02/02/2011

Shannon · Married on 11/05/2010

Justice Carol was nothing short of AMAZING! She was personal and kind patient and flexibly. We live in Pennsylvania and got married in Massachusetts a lot of our communication was through email and phone calls. Everyone at our service thought we knew Carol for years and she made us feel that way too. Anyone who is blessed to have Carol officiate there ceremony will be very happy. Thank you again Carol!

Sent on 12/15/2010

Shannon · Married on 11/05/2010

Justice Carol was exactly who we needed on our special day. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 12/11/2017