Beautiful Scenery Inc. Reviews

7 | Eastpointe, MI

7 Reviews for Beautiful Scenery Inc.

Nicole · Married on 09/17/2011

Job well done ! Beyond my expections for a great price, will recommend to everyone I know looking for services.

Sent on 09/28/2011

Laura · Married on 09/10/2011

Excellent service! The bouquet and boutinere were so pretty and the flowers were so fresh and last over a week.

Sent on 09/29/2011

Althea · Married on 08/21/2010

We had the pleasure of using Beautiful Scenery for our wedding day. From the initial appointment to the day of the wedding, we were impressed and pleased with the level of professionalism and creativity displayed! The wedding decor exceeded our expectations! Absolutely Beautiful! I highly recommend this company for ANY event!

Sent on 09/20/2010

Arica · Married on 08/28/2009

La'Sonda: My wedding experience was a great one. You were very easy to work with and were very helpful with bringing my ideas and concepts to life. I also appreciated the fact that you brought in your opinions as a form of help and not to overshadow the bride's ( because not all vendors would do that). You were always accessible through email, phone, and face-to-face, and that was a big help. My bouquets were absolutely lovely, and I can't talk enough about how much I loved the sweetheart table. You were a pleasure to work with and helped make my big day that much bigger!

Sent on 03/16/2010

Alicia · Married on 06/27/2009

Beautiful Scenery made the most out of my wedding. Everything was great and my husband and I were very pleased. Beautiful Scenery did my wedding and my reception. All of my decor and flowers were exactly how I imagined them to be. This I would recommend to everyone. See for yourself, you will be pleased :0)

Sent on 08/13/2009

Michelle · Married on 06/07/2008

Beautiful Scenery Inc. will always be first choice in my mind when it comes to decorating my special events. Beautiful Scenery Inc. decorated for my going away party and the decorations were just what I had in mind. I gave the creative director full control of the decorations and I was amazed when I walked into the room. I would definitely recommend Beautiful Scenery Inc. for any special event. If you envision it, Beautiful Scenery Inc. can create it!

Sent on 08/13/2009

Beverly · Married on 04/26/2008

Beautiful Scenery made sure our wedding was just like we envisioned. They took our ideas and brought them to life. My husband and I were very pleased and happy with the professionalism of the owner and staff, they made us their top priority in order to have our wedding be as beautiful as we could have imagined.

Sent on 08/15/2009