Beautiful Ones Video Reviews

17 | Roseville, MI

17 Reviews for Beautiful Ones Video

Mark · Married on 04/07/2012

As a former DJ for 12 years, I am very, very picky on the companies I would choose for my own wedding. Throughout those 12 years, I have met many photographers as well as videographers, and honestly, I have never come across any one who took so much footage, blended in the best songs (that he had us choose - GREAT IDEA), he rode in the limo with us, and just became basically one of the wedding party. After seeing the finished product, I had to call him and tell him how perfect it was, how pleased we were, and how we couldnt be happier. Tim and Beautiful Ones really made the difference for our wedding, and will be cherished on DVD for many years to come!!!

Sent on 06/22/2012

Jessica · Married on 07/29/2011

My husband and I are so happy we hired Beautiful Ones Video for our wedding!!! Tim was very professional and our wedding video is AMAZING!!! So beautiful! The way he put it together was PERFECT!!! He captured all the special moments of the day! I couldn't have asked for a better videographer. The price was very reasonable and competitive with others. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 08/08/2012

Jeanette · Married on 04/23/2011

The day was a beautiful day and Beautiful one did a great job.

Sent on 08/06/2012

Dalena · Married on 04/25/2008

Tim and Veronica was exceptional!! They captivated our wedding day and now we are able to watch the video and enjoy whenever we desire!!

Sent on 08/03/2012

Ayana · Married on 05/13/2006

Beautiful Ones Video is like family to us! They welcome you with opened arms. For our consultation they showed us examples of their work that they do and explained their different packages that will accommadated our needs. They were very professional and on time at all our locations and stayed with us until the reception was over. Now who do you know who does that!? Our wedding video came out beautiful, romantic, and fun! We had our own soundtrack for our wedding video, just like a movie. They have kept in touch with us over the years, which I love the most and it is my duty to reccommend them to everyone I know whom needs videography. I would so use their services again if needed! So if you want professional, friendly, and affordable videography, Beautiful Ones Video is your place!

Sent on 08/07/2012

Raquel · event on 11/19/2005

I've enjoy the services I have received in the past for both of my Anniversary parties. I have a anniversary party coming up and will be using his service. The quality of their work is fantastic and I would and have recommended several clients to them,

Sent on 08/15/2012

robert · Married on 08/06/2005

You guys were great and a lot of fun to work with.

Sent on 08/10/2012

Jameelah · Married on 07/16/2005

Very professional company that does excellent work! Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/05/2012

Neva · Married on 05/02/2004

Tim, did our wedding video in May 2004, and to this day we still enjoy looking at our wedding video. He was very professional, courteous and took care of us in a timely fashion. He and his team truly do great work and I would recommend his services to anyone who needs a videographer!!!

Sent on 07/26/2012

Ebony · Married on 09/27/2003

Working with Beautiful Ones Video have been the most enjoyable experience that I've ever had ! Photographs are amazing and the video's are truly movies ! The always go above and beyond. No family event will be complete without beautiful Ones Photography's!

Sent on 08/05/2012

byron · Married on 05/24/2003

Tim and veronica provided a great video that we still watch and cherish to this day! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/15/2012

Beautiful Ones did the videography for our son's wedding. We now have a beautiful video of all the details that we missed in the hustle and bustle of the day. They were timely, professional and most of all captured our special day perfectly. Would definetly recommend them to a friend

Sent on 08/04/2012

Kellie · Married on 06/05/1999

We absolutely loved the work that Beautiful Ones provided and would most definitley recommend them to others... Jamie & Kellie Hall

Sent on 09/05/2012

Dana · Married on 10/15/2011

Beautiful One Video was very professional while filming our wedding. They made our wedding vision come to life. This company provided us with beautiful lifetime memory of our wedding.

Sent on 08/06/2012

T · event on 08/12/2011

I was happy with the service. Will use again

Sent on 08/20/2012

Demi · Married on 08/13/2011

Great quality, prompt for the event, strived to meet all needs requested. Went above and beyond to interview as many guest as possible!

Sent on 08/09/2012

3.5

they will work out a payment plan with you.Very nice people .ask for the 2 camera video.it willg ive them more to work with giving you a much better outcome.

Sent on 08/13/2012