Beautiful Life Films & Photography Reviews

Beautiful Life Films & Photography 5
Beautiful Life Films & Photography 6
Beautiful Life Films & Photography 7

Sara · Married on 10/17/2015

Wonderful experience!! Beautiful product, timely, and very pleasant to work with. Thank you!!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Kacy · Married on 10/10/2015

From the initial phone call with James we knew we had made the right decision! James was so friendly and genuinely interested in the details we wanted for our big day! We looked around and you really cannot compare the value of the packages they have to offer! James and Kate made us feel so special on our wedding day and captured all the important moments! It was nice working with a couple who were so sweet and professional! They were a pleasure to work with in every way! We highly reccomend Beautiful Life Films if you are considering a videographer for your wedding!

Sent on 10/16/2015

Beautiful Life Films was great! They executed exactly what we asked them to do and were incredibly pleasant to work with. Our guests got a kick out of seeing a "drone" at the reception! Aside from the drone, no one would have been able to tell that a videographer was there, which I think is exactly what you want. Great selection of music to coincide with the video too... something that we will cherish for a lifetime!

Sent on 12/08/2015

James and Kate were lovely to work with-- equal parts present and unobtrusive. So many videographers we looked at provided either too much or not enough documentation for an exorbitant amount of money. Beautiful Life provided exactly what we wanted (the full ceremony coverage, some footage from the reception, and the rehearsal dinner speeches) in a simple and lovely format. We also included a wedding trailer in our package, which is not something I initially thought I'd want or need, but it was totally affordable as a part of Beautiful Life's package. It's turned out to be a great way to share our wedding video with family and friends. One friend told my father after seeing our trailer "whatever you paid this guy, it wasn't enough."

Suffice it to say, we love Beautiful Life films. The quality is incredibly professional without being stuffy or overly artsy, and James and Kate are such pleasant people to work with and have around on your wedding day!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Shawn · Married on 10/04/2014

I am so glad we decided to go with Beautiful Life Films. Our wedding trailer was beautiful and we cannot wait to see our full video. Nothing compares to being able to relive your wedding through a wonderful video! Thanks you so much Beautiful Life Films for being there to capture our big day!

Sent on 12/09/2014

I absolutely loved my wedding video and James was great to work with!! To this day when I watch the video it brings tears to my eyes! I am so thankful that James was able to capture my entire wedding and reception!!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Lesley · Married on 09/27/2014

We absolutely loved using Beautiful Life Films! James and Kate were so easy to work with and made the wedding that much more enjoyable! We loved having the preliminary interview where we got to meet James and talk about our relationship. It was fun to see the interview incorporated in our wedding video. We actually saved our video for our one year anniversary. It was awesome to see all of our friends and family again all together. This was the only time in our lives where we had all of the people we love under one roof. Our wedding video made it possible to remember that day for the rest of our lives. Definitely worth every penny! Thank you again James and Kate, you were amazing!!

Sent on 10/04/2015

I got so many compliments on my wedding trailer, everyone has said that James could not have a captured us in a better way! Great work!!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Toni · Married on 06/07/2014

James and his lovely wife were absolutely awesome!!! They got every perfect moment of our Wedding and reception and made it look so beautiful! They even filmed all of the little details that were so special to us! We are SO very glad that we found them! Thanks to their incredible talent and artistry, we will have our memories on film forever!!! I would recommend them to everyone looking for a Videographer no matter what your event is!

Sent on 01/08/2015

Heather · Married on 05/24/2014

James and Kate with Beautifful Life Films were outstanding! James was so easy to talk to and completely put me at ease regarding any concerns I had. They were very professional and worked well with my photographers. The final product was incredible-it was so nice to have both a "trailer" to show our family and friends that still included many of the special moments of the day and a "feature length film" that my husband and I can watch to relive the day and remember those details that were a blur at the time. As an added bonus, James included a lot of the songs that were on our playlist, which I appreciated. They're also very affordable but by no means compromise quality. I highly recommend Beautiful Life Films!

Sent on 10/21/2014

James and his crew are outstanding! We enjoyed having them around for our wedding, they were pretty much invisible for our long day! And now, we are even more grateful for the time and care they invested in capturing our wedding video. Thank you!

Burton · Married on 02/22/2014

James and his wife did a fantastic job with video taping our pre-wedding activities, wedding ceremony, and wedding reception. They even recorded a pre-wedding interview with us and provided a trailer on the Blu-ray!

They were on-time, flexible, friendly, and engaging. As they were already familiar with the ceremony and reception locations, they were able to capture some really beautiful moments. The finished, edited Blu-ray was delivered in the time frame that was promised and we have enjoyed reliving our special day many times already. I highly recommend Beautiful Life Films for any event that you want captured the right way!

Sent on 10/02/2014

Chelsea · Married on 10/19/2013

Beautiful Life Films did a wonderful job on our wedding video! They were great to work with and captured every special moment in a beautiful way! I would highly recommend them for any of your videography needs!

Heather · Married on 09/07/2013

Beautiful life films created a wonderful video for our wedding! The trailer is my favorite piece and something you can send to friends and family! They were wonderful to work with, I never really even knew they were there they are that strategic! It was a magical day and so happy we went with James and his team. Thank you!

Esther · Married on 06/01/2013

James and Kate were professional, put us at ease in front of the camera, and were wonderful about communicating with us leading up to the wedding. They did a great job of capturing the intimate moments of our special day, yet we barely noticed that they were there. The finished DVD was beautiful! I highly recommend them for your wedding videography needs.

Ann · Married on 07/05/2015

James is outstanding and amazing. He covered the event perfectly and took great pains to cover details which the photographer did not capture
    I am deeply thankful to him for freezing wonderful memories. His fees are unreal since it was very very reasonable. Once a grandchild arrives I will definitely hire him again

Sent on 01/23/2016

Claudia · Married on 09/30/2017

3.5

Absolutely love their work! They did such a fabulous job capturing our wedding!! We loved James and Kate! So profesional and friendly ! We would choose them all over again!! Such a awesome team !

Sent on 10/13/2018
    Beautiful Life Films & Photography 8

It's such a special time in our lives and we will always have this beautiful video to look back on.  Beautiful Films really did a wonderful job with editing and telling the story of our wedding day.

Scene selection was awesome and love the menu with our wedding march song, it's perfect! The picture of us on the DVD was a really nice touch, too.

Thanks for being a part of one of the most important days in our lives and  for documenting it so beautifully!

Sent on 09/11/2014