Beautiful Kreations Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Fer
    Fer N. Married on 05/21/2021

Best flowers ever!!!!

She knows what she is doing!!! Her flowers are amazing. Fresh and beautiful.
    Ana M. Married on 12/05/2020

AMAZING! We love Marcia!!!!

Look no further!!!! Marcia was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. I sent her a few example pictures and she executed my vision perfectly. The florals were absolutely beautiful and we received so many compliments. She was always very responsive and also helped us out with a last minute rehearsal dinner request. We had a wonderful experience working with her and highly recommend!!!
  • Taylor
    Taylor J. Married on 11/29/2020

Even better than imagined

Marcia and her crew made my vision come to life and it was even better than I could have imagined. Everything was so beautiful I can't even believe it was real. The arch was just🤯 I can't thank you guys enough for the wonderful work you did!
    Sarah E. Married on 10/10/2020

The most beautiful flowers I have ever seen.

All I can say is WOW!!! Marcia is a true artist who made our vision come to life. I knew flowers were an essential part of our wedding day, and after seeing Beautiful Kreations work on Instagram, I knew they would be perfect!

I had no idea about what kind of floral arrangements I wanted; I just had some ideas on Pinterest. Marcia with BK worked with me and my Pinterest ideas and created something I could have never imagined. I was so shocked when I saw the mockup I couldn't even believe it would be even better at our wedding. Marica was very responsive and helpful in designing our centerpieces and all floral decorations.

When the guests walked into the wedding, all they could say was WOW! All the floral arrangements, from our bouquets to the centerpieces, were OUTSTANDING! The entire evening we had guests coming up to tell us how beautiful the flowers were. Thank you to Beautiful Kreations for making our wedding a dream come true! Don't hesitate to book Beautiful Kreations for your wedding; they are amazing!

• Karen
    Karen Married on 03/14/2020

Tropical beauty

I found Marcia on Instagram and loved her beautiful, tropical arrangements. I had a phone consult with her and she had me send her a Pinterest board with my inspiration- everything turned out AMAZING- even better than I imagined! Highly recommend Marcia and beautiful creations!
    Erika G. Married on 11/21/2019

Wonderful Flowers

We were so happy with our flowers from Beautiful Kreations for our wedding on 12/21/19 at the Riverside Hotel in Fort Lauderdale. Marcia was friendly and easy to work with prior to the wedding, and Amanda who handled the logistics of the set up was incredible on a windy day for an outdoor ceremony. The arch, and all of the flowers were more beautiful than expected, and the centerpieces were perfect. There was nothing negative about our experience, and we highly recommend Beautiful Kreations to anyone looking for amazing flowers/decor for their wedding.
  • Amanda
    Amanda B. Married on 11/09/2019

beautiful work & so responsive!

We signed a contract with Beautiful Kreations many months before our wedding and she (Marcie) was SO responsive. We had seen her work at a previous wedding and LOVED it. She did not disappoint. everything was beautiful.
    Katie Married on 04/26/2019

Absolutely amazing florist

I knew from the second we met Marcia, she would be our florist. I described to her what I wanted for our tropical, outdoor wedding and the first picture she showed me was a picture I already had saved on my Pinterest page! Marcia was amazing every step of the way. She totally nailed my vision and our flowers were even prettier than I imagined. She allowed us to give our input and combine it with her expertise to create perfectly unique, totally us, centerpieces. I actually cried when they showed me my bouquet on my wedding day. I swear, Marcia was my favorite vendor to work with for our wedding and I can't wait for my next event so I can call her up again. She is SO sweet, she truly cares about her clients, and she puts out OUTSTANDING quality products.
  • Devon
    Devon Married on 03/30/2019

Beautiful and accommodating!!

Marcia and her team were absolutely amazing! She was so understanding of my vision and even helped better my ideas. I wanted to alternate each table with two different centerpieces and she helped make that vision be completed, she even took my call a couple weeks in advance to help ease my thoughts about making sure it would work in my moment of panic. My father built my arch and she added beautiful greenery and flowers to make it perfect! She was amazing to work with! Thank you for turning my Pinterest board into reality!
    Katy A. Married on 02/22/2019

Great experience

They were so easy to work with. Sent photos and provided various options and was able to do exactly what we wanted. They did the arch and flowers on the arch.
    Katherine Married on 02/08/2019

Absolutely incredible

We chose to go with Beautiful Kreations after we met with Marcia, who is beyond sweet, professional and more than accommodating. She is everything you could ever hope to have with a wedding vendor and so much more. She replied to every annoying email I sent her through out the sometimes crazy wedding process promptly and answered any crazy questions or concerns that came up and was just so incredibly sweet and understanding about everything. As for the flowers and everything else she provided for us- absolutely stunning. From the arch, the centerpieces, the details in our wedding sign to the flowers on the cake- everything was even more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. I cannot reccomend her and this company enough. She made our wedding visions a reality in every way possible. Love love love her. Her staff was very professional and friendly too!!! Please do yourself a favor and look no further than BK.
    Michelle Married on 08/18/2018
    I could not believe how amazing my flowers were for my wedding this past weekend!! The compliments were nonstop!! Even hotel guests would say how beautiful the flowers were when they saw us taking our pictures around the lobby. Marcia and her team filled my venue with exactly what I had in mind- bright and beautiful summer colors. She was a pleasure to work with. My mom and I enjoyed stopping by to meet with her on occasion, and she could not have been anymore accommodating for us. I would highly recommend!!
    Janine Married on 04/21/2018
    Marcia and her team were AMAZING!! They did a fabulous job of making my wedding vision come to life, and it was even better than I imagined! I would use Beautiful Kreations again in a heartbeat for any event, and will be sure to recommend them to my friends!! I promise you won't be disappointed.
    Merissa Married on 03/24/2018
    Marcia is wonderful. She has been with me every step of the way. I couldn't be happier with my selection for a decorator. She made my vision come to real life and is super accommodating
    Danielle Married on 03/17/2018
    I could not have chosen a better florist for my wedding. I explained to her exactly what I wanted, and Marcia brought forth even more ideas and she just knew exactly where my vision was going. Marcia was the first and only florist I had seen and my mother and I were so pleased that we booked her immediately. She is very personable, arrived at a good time at my wedding to accomplish all the decorating, and she made a quick boutonniere because I had forgotten about one more person. I have no words for the beaded backdrop we discussed and how everything looked put together. It was exactly what I envisioned and looked better than I could have imagined. Marcia used the different shades of purples as requested, the flowers as requested, all the bouquets were cascading like we asked, and every detail in the bouquets, centerpieces, and backdrop were exactly as we discussed and looked better than my imagination of all of it. She truly delivered and there are no words to describe how fantastic of a florist she is and for such an important day!! I will more than gladly hire Marcia for any of my floral needs. Thank you so much Marcia!!!
    Samantha Married on 12/10/2017
    I absolutely loved our wedding flowers! Marcia did a fantastic job. I changed my mind a few times during the process and she was always very accomodating. The end result was fantastic! Everything , from the arch, to my bouquet and the bridesmaid's bouquets, as well as the table centerpieces was beautiful. I would definitely recommend Beautiful Kreations to any bride.
  • F
    Florencia Married on 06/16/2017
    FOUND THEM AT A BRIDAL EXPO AT THE SIGNATURE GRAND. SAW THEIR WORK AND INSTANTLY FELL IN LOVE. I thought my bouquet would be so much bigger than my bridesmaids bouquets. I LOVED ALL THE BOUQUETS. MY BOUQUET WAS EVERYTHING I IMAGINED IT WOULD BE AND MY GIRLS BOUQUETS WERE SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! I FEEL LIKE MY EXPLANATION OF WHAT I WANTED DID NOT DO JUSTICE TO WHAT I IMAGINED, IT'S LIKE THEY GOT INSIDE MY HEAD AND ACTUALLY SAW WHAT I WANTED. I LOVED ALL OF THEM AND SO DID THEY!! I WAS A VERY HAPPY BRIDE. I WAS SO HAPPY I HAD MY PICTURE TAKEN AS SOON AS THEY ARRIVED TO MY BRIDAL SUITE. BECAUSE THEY DELIVER AS WELL! I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO EVERY BRIDE I SEE!
    Loree Married on 04/01/2017
    Marcia has a unbelievable creative eye. We met several times prior to my wedding where we exchanged ideas about the overall floral vision. EVERYTHING was beautiful. The Arbor she covered in flowers was STUNNING!
    Chadd Married on 01/31/2016
    Marcia Villers at Beautiful Kreations handled the bouquets, ceremony flowers, and reception flowers/centerpieces for our 1-2016 wedding at Margaritaville Hollywood. Things were perfect.

This was a destination wedding, and we coordinated with Marcia over the phone. My wife described what she wanted, and Marcia made this part of the wedding coordination very easy for us, and delivered. The flowers/centerpieces were gorgeous!!!...and my wife could not have been happier.

Marcia was so very professional and easy to work with, and we made decisions with her quickly (which is what we wanted). Thank you Marcia!!!
    Megan Married on 01/30/2016
    Marcia went above and beyond my greatest expectations. Her work was the highlight of my wedding. She was fantastic to do business with. She created the most magnificent bouquet, centerpieces, and arrangement that went at the top of the arch during the ceremony which also served as the centerpiece on the bride and groom table during the reception. She was very attentive to detail and in tune with my visions. I would love to be able to use her services again in the future. Her work is amazing. Highly recommend!!!
  • User2206328 2+ years ago
    I had the best experience with Marcia. She was very flexible and thoughtful and did a great job understanding my fiance and I's vision. On the day of, she and her team arrived early and the flowers were absolutely gorgeous! I received so many compliments on them and everyone was so excited that they got to take a centerpiece home with them. I would definitely recommend Marcia to everyone!
    Tonya Married on 10/11/2015
    Marcia did an EXCELLENT job at my wedding...Thank you for being apart of my special day.
    Melissa Married on 09/06/2015
    Since our wedding was a destination wedding in Florida and we live in CT, I thought it would be a challenge to figure out flowers and such on email and over the phone. But not with Marcia - she made it so easy! She immediately understood my vision, probably even better than I did! The whole process of working with her and her team was smooth and easy. When I saw my bridal bouquet it exceeded my expectations and I couldn't be happier. If you're looking for a florist in Florida, I highly recommend Marcia and her staff at Beautiful Kreations.
    Christina Married on 03/21/2015
    Marcia and her team are AMAZING!!! She made our day beautiful. I told her what I had envisioned and she went above and beyond! The little details she did in my bouquet of adding sea shells to the center pieces in our reception. Everything was perfect!!! I would highly recommend Beautiful Kreations to anyone who is having an event!
    Mackenzie Married on 03/14/2015
    Marcia is absolutely wonderful! She created the most beautiful centerpieces, bouquets, and ceremony arrangements for my wedding day. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and extremely flexible with any changes you may have. She was so accommodating with our budget and listened to our every need. On the wedding day, everything was delivered right on schedule and the flowers were even prettier than the mock ups. I cannot recommend Beautiful Kreations enough! They will make your wedding day beautiful!