Beautiful Kreations Reviews

Beautiful Kreations 6
Beautiful Kreations 7

Katie · Married on 04/26/2019

Absolutely amazing florist

I knew from the second we met Marcia, she would be our florist. I described to her what I wanted for our tropical, outdoor wedding and the first picture she showed me was a picture I already had saved on my Pinterest page! Marcia was amazing every step of the way. She totally nailed my vision and our flowers were even prettier than I imagined. She allowed us to give our input and combine it with her expertise to create perfectly unique, totally us, centerpieces. I actually cried when they showed me my bouquet on my wedding day. I swear, Marcia was my favorite vendor to work with for our wedding and I can't wait for my next event so I can call her up again. She is SO sweet, she truly cares about her clients, and she puts out OUTSTANDING quality products.

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Devon

Devon · Married on 03/30/2019

Beautiful and accommodating!!

Marcia and her team were absolutely amazing! She was so understanding of my vision and even helped better my ideas. I wanted to alternate each table with two different centerpieces and she helped make that vision be completed, she even took my call a couple weeks in advance to help ease my thoughts about making sure it would work in my moment of panic. My father built my arch and she added beautiful greenery and flowers to make it perfect! She was amazing to work with! Thank you for turning my Pinterest board into reality!

Sent on 05/13/2019
    Beautiful Kreations 8
    Beautiful Kreations 9
    Beautiful Kreations 10
    Beautiful Kreations 11
    Beautiful Kreations 12

Katy Anderson · Married on 02/22/2019

Great experience

They were so easy to work with. Sent photos and provided various options and was able to do exactly what we wanted. They did the arch and flowers on the arch.

Sent on 03/12/2019

Katherine · Married on 02/08/2019

Absolutely incredible

We chose to go with Beautiful Kreations after we met with Marcia, who is beyond sweet, professional and more than accommodating. She is everything you could ever hope to have with a wedding vendor and so much more. She replied to every annoying email I sent her through out the sometimes crazy wedding process promptly and answered any crazy questions or concerns that came up and was just so incredibly sweet and understanding about everything. As for the flowers and everything else she provided for us- absolutely stunning. From the arch, the centerpieces, the details in our wedding sign to the flowers on the cake- everything was even more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. I cannot reccomend her and this company enough. She made our wedding visions a reality in every way possible. Love love love her. Her staff was very professional and friendly too!!! Please do yourself a favor and look no further than BK.

Sent on 02/15/2019
    Beautiful Kreations 13
    Beautiful Kreations 14
    Beautiful Kreations 15
    Beautiful Kreations 16
    Beautiful Kreations 17

Michelle · Married on 08/18/2018

I could not believe how amazing my flowers were for my wedding this past weekend!! The compliments were nonstop!! Even hotel guests would say how beautiful the flowers were when they saw us taking our pictures around the lobby. Marcia and her team filled my venue with exactly what I had in mind- bright and beautiful summer colors. She was a pleasure to work with. My mom and I enjoyed stopping by to meet with her on occasion, and she could not have been anymore accommodating for us. I would highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Janine · Married on 04/21/2018

Marcia and her team were AMAZING!! They did a fabulous job of making my wedding vision come to life, and it was even better than I imagined! I would use Beautiful Kreations again in a heartbeat for any event, and will be sure to recommend them to my friends!! I promise you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 04/25/2018

Merissa · Married on 03/24/2018

Marcia is wonderful. She has been with me every step of the way. I couldn't be happier with my selection for a decorator. She made my vision come to real life and is super accommodating

Sent on 03/02/2018

Danielle · Married on 03/17/2018

I could not have chosen a better florist for my wedding. I explained to her exactly what I wanted, and Marcia brought forth even more ideas and she just knew exactly where my vision was going. Marcia was the first and only florist I had seen and my mother and I were so pleased that we booked her immediately. She is very personable, arrived at a good time at my wedding to accomplish all the decorating, and she made a quick boutonniere because I had forgotten about one more person. I have no words for the beaded backdrop we discussed and how everything looked put together. It was exactly what I envisioned and looked better than I could have imagined. Marcia used the different shades of purples as requested, the flowers as requested, all the bouquets were cascading like we asked, and every detail in the bouquets, centerpieces, and backdrop were exactly as we discussed and looked better than my imagination of all of it. She truly delivered and there are no words to describe how fantastic of a florist she is and for such an important day!! I will more than gladly hire Marcia for any of my floral needs. Thank you so much Marcia!!!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Samantha · Married on 12/10/2017

I absolutely loved our wedding flowers! Marcia did a fantastic job. I changed my mind a few times during the process and she was always very accomodating. The end result was fantastic! Everything , from the arch, to my bouquet and the bridesmaid's bouquets, as well as the table centerpieces was beautiful. I would definitely recommend Beautiful Kreations to any bride.

Sent on 04/07/2018
  • F

Florencia · Married on 06/16/2017

FOUND THEM AT A BRIDAL EXPO AT THE SIGNATURE GRAND. SAW THEIR WORK AND INSTANTLY FELL IN LOVE. I thought my bouquet would be so much bigger than my bridesmaids bouquets. I LOVED ALL THE BOUQUETS. MY BOUQUET WAS EVERYTHING I IMAGINED IT WOULD BE AND MY GIRLS BOUQUETS WERE SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! I FEEL LIKE MY EXPLANATION OF WHAT I WANTED DID NOT DO JUSTICE TO WHAT I IMAGINED, IT'S LIKE THEY GOT INSIDE MY HEAD AND ACTUALLY SAW WHAT I WANTED. I LOVED ALL OF THEM AND SO DID THEY!! I WAS A VERY HAPPY BRIDE. I WAS SO HAPPY I HAD MY PICTURE TAKEN AS SOON AS THEY ARRIVED TO MY BRIDAL SUITE. BECAUSE THEY DELIVER AS WELL! I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO EVERY BRIDE I SEE!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Loree · Married on 04/01/2017

Marcia has a unbelievable creative eye. We met several times prior to my wedding where we exchanged ideas about the overall floral vision. EVERYTHING was beautiful. The Arbor she covered in flowers was STUNNING!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Chadd · Married on 01/31/2016

Marcia Villers at Beautiful Kreations handled the bouquets, ceremony flowers, and reception flowers/centerpieces for our 1-2016 wedding at Margaritaville Hollywood. Things were perfect.

This was a destination wedding, and we coordinated with Marcia over the phone. My wife described what she wanted, and Marcia made this part of the wedding coordination very easy for us, and delivered. The flowers/centerpieces were gorgeous!!!...and my wife could not have been happier.

Marcia was so very professional and easy to work with, and we made decisions with her quickly (which is what we wanted). Thank you Marcia!!!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Megan · Married on 01/30/2016

Marcia went above and beyond my greatest expectations. Her work was the highlight of my wedding. She was fantastic to do business with. She created the most magnificent bouquet, centerpieces, and arrangement that went at the top of the arch during the ceremony which also served as the centerpiece on the bride and groom table during the reception. She was very attentive to detail and in tune with my visions. I would love to be able to use her services again in the future. Her work is amazing. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 04/02/2016

I had the best experience with Marcia. She was very flexible and thoughtful and did a great job understanding my fiance and I's vision. On the day of, she and her team arrived early and the flowers were absolutely gorgeous! I received so many compliments on them and everyone was so excited that they got to take a centerpiece home with them. I would definitely recommend Marcia to everyone!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Tonya · Married on 10/11/2015

Marcia did an EXCELLENT job at my wedding...Thank you for being apart of my special day.

Sent on 10/18/2015

Melissa · Married on 09/06/2015

Since our wedding was a destination wedding in Florida and we live in CT, I thought it would be a challenge to figure out flowers and such on email and over the phone. But not with Marcia - she made it so easy! She immediately understood my vision, probably even better than I did! The whole process of working with her and her team was smooth and easy. When I saw my bridal bouquet it exceeded my expectations and I couldn't be happier. If you're looking for a florist in Florida, I highly recommend Marcia and her staff at Beautiful Kreations.

Sent on 09/17/2015

Christina · Married on 03/21/2015

Marcia and her team are AMAZING!!! She made our day beautiful. I told her what I had envisioned and she went above and beyond! The little details she did in my bouquet of adding sea shells to the center pieces in our reception. Everything was perfect!!! I would highly recommend Beautiful Kreations to anyone who is having an event!

Sent on 04/06/2015

Mackenzie · Married on 03/14/2015

Marcia is absolutely wonderful! She created the most beautiful centerpieces, bouquets, and ceremony arrangements for my wedding day. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and extremely flexible with any changes you may have. She was so accommodating with our budget and listened to our every need. On the wedding day, everything was delivered right on schedule and the flowers were even prettier than the mock ups. I cannot recommend Beautiful Kreations enough! They will make your wedding day beautiful!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Jill · Married on 02/21/2015

Marcia was incredible. She took care of everything. I knew from the moment I talked to her on the phone I had hired the right person. She knows what she's doing . Marcia put together a quote right away and she delivered everything she said she would and more. I gave her very little direction. Marcia designed my bouquet, table arrangements , aisle runner, and the arch for my outdoor ceremony. It was stunning ! I could not have asked for more. Marcia was responsive, and easy to work with. Her prices are fair and she worked within my budget. I would highly recommend Beautiful Kreations for your wedding celebration.

Sent on 03/09/2015

Trisha · Married on 02/14/2015

Marica did a fabulous job with my flowers. She even allowed me to change my mind several times without any penalty. I was very indecisive with the flowers and vases I wanted to use as my date got closer. I was very pleased with my bouquets and centerpieces. They were absolutely stunning and very affordable!

Sent on 02/23/2015

paige · Married on 01/10/2015

Marcia was awesome and truly understood what we wanted. My mother and I had conflicting ideas for center pieces and Marcia was able to blend both ideas together elegantly. My bouquet along with the bridesmaids bouquets were amazing. I wouldn't change a single thing she did for my big day. She also built our arch and it came out exactly like the photo of what I wanted. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 02/03/2015

stacey · Married on 12/30/2014

I had so many ideas about flowers and decor but was clueless. We found Marcia and she put all of our ideas into a beautiful ceremony and reception. She was amazing to work with!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Mesha · Married on 11/22/2014

I had the honor of working with the wonderful Marcia and her amazing staff!
    She made my plain venue POP! I am extremely happy with her work and creativity!
    Thank you so MUCH!

Sent on 12/08/2014

mary · Married on 10/05/2014

I don't know where to begin but Marcia was truly amazing. One of the most sweetest, caring people we have known. She was flexible, responsive and most of all patient with all of our constant requests and changes. The result of her work will speak for itself in the pictures but it left us and our guests speechless. From the reception centerpieces to the pedal-lined aisle and the hand-built choopah, our day could not have been more beautiful.

I highly recommend going with Marica and using Beautiful Kreations for any occassion! They may not be the cheapest, but the saying "You get what you pay for" is so true when it comes to flowers.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/07/2014
  • Fanci

Fanci · Married on 10/04/2014

Marcia Villiers is wonderful to work with! I will always recommend Beautiful Kreations.

Sent on 08/08/2015