23 Reviews for Beautiful Expressions Affairs to Remember

The quality of service is outstanding and they cater to create an unique experience. They work to meet your needs no matter your budget or event size. They’ll plan from beginning to finish. Professional and dedication to those they serve this is an amazing company to do business with.

Profile Picture Monica, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Party Supplies, Videography, Wedding Planning

BEAUTIFUL EXPRESSIONS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN PROFESSIONAL, on time, and deticated to perfecting the details of my request when doing my events. I highly recommend them for big or small events! Not only are the decorations on point, but the food is delicious!!!!!

Profile Picture Daoshia , 2/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

You will really be pleased with Beautiful Expressions. They are very meticulous and cater to the customers needs. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Wanda, 10/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

It was a event to remember the set up was very elegant and every detail well though out

Profile Picture Ricky , 3/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Mrs. Jacinta Dorsey-Ford is the most professional business woman I've dealt with in a long time. She is very courteous and willing to work with the customer to make their vision come to pass. The quality of her cakes are unbelievable and the taste is delectable. I've used her services on serveral occasions and she's never disappointed me. I recommend her to all my friends and I always get excited when a family member's birthday is coming because I get to order a cake from Lady J....lol!!!!

Profile Picture User4458663, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Mrs. Ford does a wonderful job and is well qualified as a Wedding Coordinator.

Profile Picture Keisha, 7/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I helped her at a wedding, she is VERY PROFESSIONAL! Everything is always so "BEAUTIFUL" the name says it all. I have recommended her to several people and they have all complimented her work. I have never heard of a cake request that she can't make, from the smallest to the largest. What amazes me most is this is a gift from God, not training. You can't beat God's Giving!

Profile Picture Frances, 10/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Favors & Gifts, Party Supplies, Wedding Cake

I love Mrs. Jacinta Ford. Her cakes are delicious. She made a cake for my birthday and everyone enjoyed it. I would recommend her.

Profile Picture User3052332, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Very professional, pleasant and outstanding service

Profile Picture laverne, 8/2/08, 2 Reviews