Beautiful Brides Florida/Philly Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Lauren
    Lauren D. Married on 10/15/2022

Lauren DiFilippo

I found beautiful brides philly just driving down passyunk ave . I reached out to Dana and she was awesome professional , timely response, she was so friendly. I felt comfortable immediately. Her artist Tatyana was very talented and so nice. I’ll upload more photos of my girls and me when I get them . My girls looked amazing and my mom too .
  • Maggie
    Maggie R. Married on 10/09/2022

Easily handled a Very Large Group

Dana set us up with Rachel and few other talented make up artists and hair stylists for my wedding. She was very easy to work with and great communication. We had about 20 people getting their hair and/or make up done. Dana made a schedule and everything went so smoothly they day of. They got through everyone on time and no one felt rushed. My mom who was worried because she doesn't wear make up often was very pleased with how her make up turned out. Very natural looking. I really enjoyed working with Rachel who did my hair and makeup specifically. Such a fun personality and super talented. I got so many compliments. Great experience and I highly recommend them.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Laura J. Married on 09/10/2022

AMAZING!! A must hire!

These ladies were wonderful to work with! Dana was very organized with the logistics and easy to reach when I had questions. The women who did my bridal party’s hair and make were wonderful everyone looked beautiful. My girl Rachel was THE BEST I literally changed up my hair day of and she brought my vision to life, the make up looked so natural and was the perfect amount of highlighting natural beauty. They are a must hire for your wedding day!
    Melissa Married on 06/25/2022

Amazing hair and makeup

Dana and her team were so phenomenal. I had 4 ladies on my wedding day, doing hair and makeup on 13 women. They were on time, professional, understanding and overall amazing. Their prices were beyond fair. I would highly recommend this company!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie B. Married on 06/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Made me feel so beautiful!!!!!

We absolutely loved working with Dana and her crew on our wedding day! We started with a zoom call, as it was right at the beginning of the pandemic, and she was so lovely to talk to. I immediately knew I wanted her as our hair and makeup company! From there she did my hair and makeup for our engagement shoot, and the hair and makeup artist did a fantastic job, I knew I made the right choice :) The engagement shoot pictures came out SO well that we used them for our save-the-date! From there, Dana stayed in communication with me, asked for inspo photos, and developed a schedule for the day of that worked so well! Getting ready for the wedding was so easy with the hair and makeup team Dana provided for us. I had 7 bridesmaids, plus my mom and MIL, and her crew did an incredible job getting everyone’s hair and makeup done in time (and all high quality jobs)!!!!! All my bridesmaids looked so beautiful and loved their hair and makeup. I absolutely LOVED my hair and makeup too, I showed the artist a few pictures, explained what I wanted and she nailed it!!!!!!!!! In addition, everyone’s hair and makeup held the entire night!!!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you Dana and crew for helping us feel so beautiful !!!!! Photo credit: Asya Photography; Florist: Fabufloras
    April S. Married on 05/07/2022

They are pros

On time. Prepared. Diligent. Beautiful work. Loved my experience and would recommend!!!
    Ariel P. Married on 04/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing hair & makeup services!

Beautiful Brides Philly did an incredible job at my wedding. Dana, the owner, was communicative, organized, kind, and answered all my questions promptly. The makeup artists (Rachel and Sarah) were sweet, punctual, and really listened to what me and my bridal party wanted. They made us look and feel gorgeous! I'd highly recommend BBP to anyone looking for hair & makeup services for a wedding or event.

Beautiful Brides Florida/Philly's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Ariel! We loved working with you and your party and hope you have a wonderful honeymoon and marriage!
    All the best,
    Dana, Owner
  • Snehitha
    Snehitha Married on 02/19/2022

Great service

Great service and loved patience of this team
    Christina Married on 11/27/2021

Exceptional work

Beautiful Brides Philly… so many wonderful things to say. First and foremost, my bridal makeup and hair was absolutely exceptional. I was not able to meet in person for a consultation in the current environment and worked with Dana on my vision sending Pinterest photos. Although not ideal, her team truly took them and was able to determine my hair texture and skin type on the spot and match what I was envisioning. I received so many compliments throughout the day and evening. I felt like a queen! They also made my mother and bridesmaids look their absolute best. I would recommend Dana Persia and her team to anyone looking for top quality and professional beauty services.
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin Married on 11/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I felt gorgeous on my wedding day

Loved working with them! I felt so gorgeous on my wedding day. They made me look glam while still looking like myself!
    Liv B. Married on 10/08/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great fall wedding makeup!

We absolutely loved working with Beautiful Brides Philly for our October wedding! We had a maid of honor that doesn't usually wear make up so wanted something very light/casual, a mother of the bride, and a bride that loves rose gold. All three of our faces looked amazing for the big day and were exactly what we wanted them to look like, the makeup stayed on for HOURS, but didn't feel like we needed to wash our face all day. Would highly recommend them, and specifically Sarah, for all your wedding day makeup artist needs!
  • Gabrielle
    Gabrielle R. Married on 10/04/2021

Reliable and professional Makeup/Hair

Dana and her team were great on my wedding day! They were extremely flexible with all of my changes and truly listened to what I wanted and helped me walk through my vision for that day. Can't recommend enough!
    Tiffany B. Married on 10/01/2021

Prefect experience!!

Beautiful Bride Philly’s did an amazing job on hair and makeup for my special day. My bridesmaids looked beautiful as well as my daughter and mother. I would highly recommend them for your big day.
    Veronica S. Married on 09/27/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful Make-up and Hair!

Dana and team were INCREDIBLE!!! They were able to completely nail what 6 different bridesmaids, one bride, a mother of the bride, and a MIL wanted without breaking a sweat! My whole party felt beautiful and natural. The hair and makeup lasted well into the night, even after vigorous dancing. Dana and her team were professional, sweet, and just wonderful. Hire her and forget all worries, you're set!!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra C. Married on 09/17/2021

Amazing Experience

Dana and her team at Beautiful Brides were a joy to work with from beginning to end. After having dealt with two cancelled covid weddings, Dana made the booking and trial process so seamless and enjoyable. Liz did our makeup and Steph did our hair and I couldn't imagine working with anyone else. They executed our visions perfectly and were so fun to hang out with while getting ready. I wish they could glam us up everyday!
    Katrina N. Married on 07/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful Brides Philly will do amazing hair and makeup for your wedding day!

10/10 stars!!!! Beautiful Brides Philly and the team of Dana Persia did a fantastic job on the day of our wedding. Before the big day, Dana Persia was wonderful in coordinating all of the fine details. She was extremely responsive via phone call and email and answered all of our questions regarding our vision for hair and makeup, the contract, schedule, and last-minute changes on the day-of due to bridesmaids switching up their personal preferences. Dana and her team were easy to work with and very accommodating. She did not charge us an arm and a leg for everyone’s hair and makeup and even offered a generous military discount. On the actual day of our wedding, Beautiful Brides Philly was timely and professional. Needless to say, the hair and makeup of both brides, each and every bridesmaid, and the brides’ mothers were nothing short of absolutely stunning and gorgeous. The cosmetologists and aestheticians really knew what they were doing! They treated each and every customer as if she was the most important person that day. They were accommodating with specific needs and even did my godmother’s hair at the very last minute so her hair would look lovely for the wedding! We could not have been more pleased with the outcome and the hair and makeup on our big day! I would enthusiastically recommend Dana Persia and Beautiful Brides Philly for your wedding. Book them now!
    Rachel L. Married on 06/26/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect natural, but still glam, look

I called Dana when I found out pretty last-minute that the makeup artist I had booked for my wedding last year did not save our rescheduled date in her calendar. Their website stuck out to me because of their focus on natural make-up. She immediately reached out to me and scheduled a trial with one of their makeup artists, Liz. Liz listened to me at the trial and really nailed the natural, but still glam, makeup look. She was friendly and easy to talk to (and prioritizes having a good playlist while she works :-)). Dana coordinated with my hair stylist and they set up a seamless timeline. For our actual wedding day, Dana also arranged for Nataly to come with Liz to make sure that we had enough time for everyone to get their makeup done. All of these details made the whole day stress-free for not only myself, but for my family and friends who also got their makeup done for the event. Liz and Nataly did an amazing job and I loved how each person's makeup looked perfect for their own individual looks. Liz had even looked at the pictures from my trial and thought of ways to improve on her work on her own. Everyone was happy with how they looked, which I know is a rarity with wedding groups. Thank you Dana, Liz, and Nataly for making us all feel beautiful and confident for the whole day/evening!
    Jennifer Married on 05/14/2021

Wedding hair and makeup

Dana was very accommodating and made making arrangements for my wedding easy! The artists Steph and Jeanette did an awesome job with hair and makeup for my bridesmaids and me! They were very professional yet personable and made the experience a lot of fun! My bridal party and I looked stunning!
    Natalie H. Married on 01/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional and made what can be a stressful process wonderful!

Such a lovely experience with Dana. She was professional, listened to what you wanted, explained every step of the makeup process and was nice to talk to.
  • Emily
    Emily B. Married on 10/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Reasonably pricing, accommodating, and did an amazing job!

Dana, the owner of BBP, was the clear winner when I was doing my research. She was quick to respond, reasonably priced, and made everything easy to understand. Does provide a trial run which I loved! Quickly accommodated a last minute addition for hair for one of my bridesmaids who wasn’t sure if she would be able to travel. She also gave me a timeline and instructions to send to everyone for the big day. Kept everything organized and on-time. Liz (who I met at my trial run) and Stephanie were our stylists for the day and were amazing! My mother, MIL, all the bridesmaids, and myself were very impressed! Highly recommend Dana and her team!!
    Vivianne K. Married on 09/26/2020

Great, professional service

My daughter, Sarah, and I were very happy with hair/makeup services by Dana Persia/ Beautiful Brides. They were so flexible and accommodating.
    Jeanette, our hair stylist/ make up artist, is a true professional and a pleasure to work with.
    My daughter's hair was amazing and our make up was flawless.
    Cindy L. Married on 09/09/2020

Fab Experience

Dana and her team made me and my girlfriends look spectacular. They were a lot of fun to work with and enjoyed every moment. I had to change my hair do after having had changed my mind a few weeks before the wedding. They were very helpful and thoughtful about the change and made it look 100 times better than I expected. We looked fabulous. I highly recommend this experience.
  • Allison
    Allison Married on 08/21/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing, personable, reasonable, highly professional

I HIGHLY recommend dana & beautiful brides philly. I am a bride who had to reschedule their wedding due to Covid 19. During our private trial, Dana & Jeanette were fabulous and made me look & feel fabulous. Not only is their work highly professional, they both are extremely personable & made me feel right at home, which is very important to me. During the time when we had to change our wedding date due to the shut down, dana was the one who reached out to me first. She was so understanding, kind & caring. Everytime I need to email her, she gets back to me within a day if not the same day! She worked with me during every step & we successfully secured a new date with her & Jeanette. I am so thankful for her & cannot wait until our new wedding day!! Once again, I HIGHLY recommend this company & Dana & Jeanette.
    Nicole B. Married on 08/08/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Step-Mother of the Bride.

There are no adjectives adequate enough to describe my experience with Dana and her team! I wanted a flawless, natural look and Dana achieved exactly that with her talent!! Dana magically transformed my skin and made me look and feel beautiful! She listened to the type of look I wanted and she delivered! I am in awe of my before and after pictures.
    Jeanette also did a fantastic job transforming my naturally curly hair into a sleek and chic updo. She allowed me to explain my vision and went above and beyond to make it happen. The wedding and reception were held outside and both my hair and makeup held up perfectly and remained looking fresh in the heat and humidity!
    As the stepmother of the bride, I wanted a glamorous look while still allowing the mothers of the bride and groom to shine. Dana and Jeanette achieved that! Kudos to Beautiful Brides Philly! They are the best in the business!
illustration stars