Beautiful Brides by Vesta Reviews

Beautiful Brides by Vesta 5
Beautiful Brides by Vesta 6
Beautiful Brides by Vesta 7

Anju · Married on 09/04/2010

I was very lucky to have Vesta as a make-up artist for my wedding in Sep. 2010. I had initially decided to forgo using a make-up artist (not crazy about make-up), but changed my mind only a few weeks before my wedding after a friend highly recommended her services and after I had a chance to see her work at our trial session. Ultimately, she did applications for both me and my mom for my wedding and we were both very happy with our looks.

Vesta was a true professional - she listened to our preferences, paid attention to detail and, most importantly, did her work with skill and artistry. In helping us decide on a "look" she considered both how we would appear in person as well as in photographs. Also, for those of you who are concerned about this kind of thing, she has an excellent eye for make-up that suited our skin tones (something that both my mom and I always have trouble with given our darker skin color) and paid attention to the colors of our clothing and flowers for a look that came out great both in-person and in our photos. I loved how I looked on my wedding day - it's the most comfortable I have felt wearing make-up and the end-result appeared natural and effortless. She is a great value for the cost and traveled to the location which made our day a lot less stressful. Incidentally, I have heard make-up artists charge at least double for similar services so, again, I was very lucky to get her.

Anju A.
    New York

Sent on 09/25/2010

Jayne · Married on 03/21/2010

Vesta is very patient and knows her craft. I looked amazing on my day!

Sent on 04/15/2010
  • CristenB

Cristen · Married on 09/26/2009

Vesta has been my makeup artist every time I get my headshots done and I would not have trusted anyone else to do my wedding makeup.

Not only is Vesta brilliant at what she does but she is immensely patient and really takes the time to work with you to get the perfect look. My dress was very 1940's old Hollywood inspired and Vesta did my makeup to reflect that.

I would recommend Vesta in a heartbeat to anyone who is looking for a talented, professional and kind-hearted makeup artist for their wedding.

Sent on 04/16/2010

Mima · Married on 08/08/2009

I loved working with Vesta. Despite all the stress I had on my wedding day, she did a wonderful job making me look and feel beautiful. She did exactly what I wanted her to do. She was very confident at what she was doing and that was one less thing to worry about on my big day. Everyone complimented me on my hair and make up. Every time I look at my wedding pictures, I thank her for such wonderful job she did. She also did my mom's and my sisters' make up and they only had good things to say about her work. She is very kind and has great attitude. Her positive attitude made me calmer too. I recommend her to any bride who wants to be worry free about her make up on her wedding day.

Sent on 04/18/2010

bridget · Married on 05/30/2009

SHE'S AMAZING! Loved her! Friendly, sweet, creative and helpful, and my husband said i looked amazing (thank goodness!) -- bridget batch

Sent on 04/14/2010

Laura · Married on 06/21/2008

Vesta is a wonderful makeup artist. She did a trial session, after which she took a wonderful picture that I have to this day. On my wedding day, I was nervous about a lot of things but not my makeup. I looked fabulous and she did small touches throughout the reception so I looked as good at the end of the night as I did at the start.

Sent on 04/16/2010

Lena · Married on 07/16/2017

I don't use lots of makeup and was afraid I'm going to look like an old lady with all coverage on my wedding day . But Vesta did a great job on my hair and make up . I had a trial with her at first and love the natural style. Highly recommended.
    Thank you Vesta !
    Best,
    Lena

Sent on 09/15/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/26/2014

With so many makeup/hair artists, it became overwhelming to choose someone for my wedding until I found Vesta. She is exceptionally patient, friendly and professional especially with my three wild bridesmaids who all had different suggestions for my bridal look. I had many questions and was delighted Vesta answered all my emails promptly instead of making me wait on an answer when I was already anxious with my wedding plans. She listened to everybody attentively and achieved their ideal look and everyone was happy, especially me! My bridesmaids and I had our first makeup/hair trial at Vesta’s home, and I went alone the second time to try another hairstyle and makeup without distractions of the bridesmaids. I was happy and relieved to have decided to do a second trial and loved the finished look.

I have been to so many weddings and saw how many brides makeup made them look so different, intense and dramatic sometimes; that was not the kind of look I wanted. Everyone at my wedding complimented and loved my hairstyle and makeup and so did I because being comfortable and feeling beautiful was key to me. Vesta was not the kind of person who would be pushy to the customers to do only what she thought was right but would honestly make suggestions. I choose something close to my everyday makeup with neutral colors and Vesta made me look and felt beautiful.

Thank you so much! Definitely will book Vesta again for a future event.

Sent on 02/28/2015

Beautiful Brides by Vesta's reply:

Thank you dear Jen for having me to be part of your special day. I had such a great time to style your beautiful hair and doing makeup on your flawless face and doing the same for your party. Everyone was so much fun and we share some great laughter. I will not forget your day. It was truly one of the highlights..Wish you a great marriage and hope to see you for other occasions.

Marina · Married on 06/28/2013

I could recommend Vesta to everyone who is looking for a make-up artist and hair-stylist : she is very professional, efficient, has wonderful artistic vision and great skills. Before my wedding day I had sent her the samples of the hair-do I would love to have - and she managed to make it exactly the way I liked it! No need to mention she has such a friendly and warm personality! It was a pure luck I found her among so many other professionals. It is so important to be sure that everything is going to work well and smooth on your wedding day - with Vesta you can be 100% sure about it.

Sent on 08/07/2013

Jannean · Married on 08/18/2012

Vesta is Excellent, Professional & Creative,, I give her High Recommendations

Sent on 08/22/2012

I would highly recommend Vesta! She is extremely talented and a joy to be around!!

Sent on 08/08/2013

Suzette · Married on 12/19/2011

Vesta's professionalism and talent made me the bride of my dreams. She made me feel so at ease and I thoroughly enjoyed her kind heart/spirit. Make-up for both my wife and I was superb and my hair came out just as I envisioned. Highly recommend!!! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 04/09/2012

Huma · Married on 03/24/2012

Vesta was an absolute life saver! I found her 2 weeks before my brothers wedding. It was so last minute but she was super helpful. There were a total of 6 of us getting our makeup done including the bride and all of us looked great. Were from pakistan so we wanted our makeup on the darker side and she did just what we wanted. Everyone complimented us on our makeup at the wedding. She knows what shes doing and knows her makeup. We all had bunch of questions and she answered us all very politely and preofessionaly. I would defenitely recommend her to anyone and i already have so many people askng for her number!

Sent on 04/02/2012