Beautiful Brides by Vesta Reviews

Beautiful Brides by Vesta 5
Beautiful Brides by Vesta 6
Beautiful Brides by Vesta 7

Ana · Married on 10/27/2012

In my search for my MUA I came across Vesta. When I saw her portfolio she had models of different ethnicities so you were really able to tell that she can work with diverse types of facial features and knew exactly how to accentuate them. When I contacted Vesta for a trial she got back to me right away and gave me the option of getting my trial done at her place or mine. Options are always a great convenience. When I had my trial with Vesta she was very nice, fun to talk to and the makeup was amazing. She understood my vision and listened to what I was looking for and did exactly what I wanted.
    On the wedding day, she came to Queens and she was awesome. She got there on time and got started right away. There were a total of 7 of us, 6 bridesmaids and myself, the bride. She worked diligently and made sure each one of the girls, including me, was perfect for the day. She was really great with time management and she worked very efficiently. She really listened to each girl to find out what they liked but she made it that much better than any of us imagined.
    My make-up on the day of was flawless. I didn’t think it was possible that it could be better than the trial but it was even better! I loved it so much I didn’t want to wash it off at the end of the night! I’ve seen some pictures from family members and friends and the makeup looks amazing in the photos. I can’t wait to see the photos taken by our photographer.
    Vesta is a makeup artist who can enhance your natural beauty and create the perfect look. She can transform the ordinary, into the extraordinary and beyond. Whether you need makeup for a wedding or a special event, or maybe just the perfect photo, you can count on Vesta for flawless beauty. I wanted to look and feel beautiful on my wedding day and that’s exactly what Vesta did and I can’t thank her enough!! Thank you so much for everything, you definitely have magic hands….

Sent on 11/16/2012
  • Yona

Yona · Married on 10/13/2012

Vesta is a wonderful makeup artist with exceptional professionalism and warm personality. She promptly answers to questions or concerns. She is attentive to details and listened to individual request carefully and made us all look the way we wanted. The bridal party and myself were all happy with her service. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a talented makeup artist.

Sent on 10/20/2012

Goldie · Married on 02/04/2012

Vesta is SO talented!!! Not only will she make you look really beautiful, she is the type of person that you would want to be around on your wedding day. She is kind, sweet, and funny. She has really great ideas, but will also listen to what you want. She did my makeup for my wedding, as well as my sister and mom's makeup. My sister has now used her for other events, and I have also used her to do my makeup now 3 times in the past 6 months. I will definitely call Vesta the next time I want to have my makeup done!!!

Sent on 02/22/2012

Darlene · Married on 07/03/2011

Vesta is an extraordinary talent. I had a trial session on the day my (now) husband and I had our engagement photos taken. I was nervous because I had never had my makeup done professionally before, but Vesta put me at ease. When my husband came to pick me up, he was speechless over how beautiful I looked.

On my wedding day, the guests made comments about how gorgeous the whole bridal party looked , and the makeup lasted the whole day. I was also so grateful that she was able to put my bridal party at ease; none of them had ever had their make up professionally done either, and one of my bridesmaids was nervous about the whole experience because of skin sentivities. Vesta put everyone at ease about the products that she uses. I was so glad that she was there on my wedding morning. Overall, Vesta was a pleasure to work with, and her experience and professionalism are unparalleled.

Sent on 10/16/2011

Raquel · Married on 05/15/2011

My daughter wanted a hollywood glamour Marilyn Monroe type look for the day of her Marriage Celebration, and I wanted an Indian wedding look. Vesta created exactly what we wanted, and for a very reasonable price for New York City. She airbrushed us flawlessly and our makeup remained fresh with no retouching, not even for lipstick for the duration of our event, which was a full 24 hours. Since I planned this event long distance, we'd never met before that day, but we emailed back and forth several times exchanging information about ourselves that would help her achieve our vision. We were already running late that day after getting our hair done, so Vesta had already arrived and was waiting for us at our hotel when we finally got there. Cheerful and calming, she expertly went to work, first on me to put my daughter's initial fears regarding airbrushing to rest, and then her. I highly recommend Vesta with no hesitation.

Sent on 05/08/2012

Rachael · Married on 04/03/2011

Vesta literally saved my wedding day (the makeup and hair part of it at least!) I came out of an initial hair/makeup trial crying hysterically only weeks away from my wedding not knowing where to turn until I met Vesta. She was extremely courteous, flexible, talented, sweet, came out to my home in New Jersey and not only met but EXCEEDED my bridal expectations. She is incredibly talented and knows how to do great hair and makeup. For example: I have very fine, thin silky hair: VESTA made me look like I had a beautiful thick crown of lovely hair in curls. I showed Vesta photos of the glamorous girl I wanted to be, she almost is like an artist, transforming you into a beautiful piece of china and making me feel like a million dollars. She skillfully and tastfully applied makeup and lashes so that I looked gorgeous on my wedding day. Furthermore, she and her wonderful assistant transformed our whole bridal party (and my mom) into glowing goddesses. My makeup lasted ALL day as did my hair! Yours will too. also whatever photos you give Vesta or whatever ideas you give her, she will definitely deliver! she's amazing! Definitely give her a try. If I ever have another event I'm going to definitely give Vesta a call to do my hair/ makeup!

Sent on 04/20/2011

Anju · Married on 09/04/2010

I was very lucky to have Vesta as a make-up artist for my wedding in Sep. 2010. I had initially decided to forgo using a make-up artist (not crazy about make-up), but changed my mind only a few weeks before my wedding after a friend highly recommended her services and after I had a chance to see her work at our trial session. Ultimately, she did applications for both me and my mom for my wedding and we were both very happy with our looks.

Vesta was a true professional - she listened to our preferences, paid attention to detail and, most importantly, did her work with skill and artistry. In helping us decide on a "look" she considered both how we would appear in person as well as in photographs. Also, for those of you who are concerned about this kind of thing, she has an excellent eye for make-up that suited our skin tones (something that both my mom and I always have trouble with given our darker skin color) and paid attention to the colors of our clothing and flowers for a look that came out great both in-person and in our photos. I loved how I looked on my wedding day - it's the most comfortable I have felt wearing make-up and the end-result appeared natural and effortless. She is a great value for the cost and traveled to the location which made our day a lot less stressful. Incidentally, I have heard make-up artists charge at least double for similar services so, again, I was very lucky to get her.

Anju A.
    New York

Sent on 09/25/2010

Jayne · Married on 03/21/2010

Vesta is very patient and knows her craft. I looked amazing on my day!

Sent on 04/15/2010
  • CristenB

Cristen · Married on 09/26/2009

Vesta has been my makeup artist every time I get my headshots done and I would not have trusted anyone else to do my wedding makeup.

Not only is Vesta brilliant at what she does but she is immensely patient and really takes the time to work with you to get the perfect look. My dress was very 1940's old Hollywood inspired and Vesta did my makeup to reflect that.

I would recommend Vesta in a heartbeat to anyone who is looking for a talented, professional and kind-hearted makeup artist for their wedding.

Sent on 04/16/2010

Mima · Married on 08/08/2009

I loved working with Vesta. Despite all the stress I had on my wedding day, she did a wonderful job making me look and feel beautiful. She did exactly what I wanted her to do. She was very confident at what she was doing and that was one less thing to worry about on my big day. Everyone complimented me on my hair and make up. Every time I look at my wedding pictures, I thank her for such wonderful job she did. She also did my mom's and my sisters' make up and they only had good things to say about her work. She is very kind and has great attitude. Her positive attitude made me calmer too. I recommend her to any bride who wants to be worry free about her make up on her wedding day.

Sent on 04/18/2010

bridget · Married on 05/30/2009

SHE'S AMAZING! Loved her! Friendly, sweet, creative and helpful, and my husband said i looked amazing (thank goodness!) -- bridget batch

Sent on 04/14/2010

Laura · Married on 06/21/2008

Vesta is a wonderful makeup artist. She did a trial session, after which she took a wonderful picture that I have to this day. On my wedding day, I was nervous about a lot of things but not my makeup. I looked fabulous and she did small touches throughout the reception so I looked as good at the end of the night as I did at the start.

Sent on 04/16/2010

Lena · Married on 07/16/2017

I don't use lots of makeup and was afraid I'm going to look like an old lady with all coverage on my wedding day . But Vesta did a great job on my hair and make up . I had a trial with her at first and love the natural style. Highly recommended.
    Thank you Vesta !
    Best,
    Lena

Sent on 09/15/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/26/2014

With so many makeup/hair artists, it became overwhelming to choose someone for my wedding until I found Vesta. She is exceptionally patient, friendly and professional especially with my three wild bridesmaids who all had different suggestions for my bridal look. I had many questions and was delighted Vesta answered all my emails promptly instead of making me wait on an answer when I was already anxious with my wedding plans. She listened to everybody attentively and achieved their ideal look and everyone was happy, especially me! My bridesmaids and I had our first makeup/hair trial at Vesta’s home, and I went alone the second time to try another hairstyle and makeup without distractions of the bridesmaids. I was happy and relieved to have decided to do a second trial and loved the finished look.

I have been to so many weddings and saw how many brides makeup made them look so different, intense and dramatic sometimes; that was not the kind of look I wanted. Everyone at my wedding complimented and loved my hairstyle and makeup and so did I because being comfortable and feeling beautiful was key to me. Vesta was not the kind of person who would be pushy to the customers to do only what she thought was right but would honestly make suggestions. I choose something close to my everyday makeup with neutral colors and Vesta made me look and felt beautiful.

Thank you so much! Definitely will book Vesta again for a future event.

Sent on 02/28/2015

Beautiful Brides by Vesta's reply:

Thank you dear Jen for having me to be part of your special day. I had such a great time to style your beautiful hair and doing makeup on your flawless face and doing the same for your party. Everyone was so much fun and we share some great laughter. I will not forget your day. It was truly one of the highlights..Wish you a great marriage and hope to see you for other occasions.

Marina · Married on 06/28/2013

I could recommend Vesta to everyone who is looking for a make-up artist and hair-stylist : she is very professional, efficient, has wonderful artistic vision and great skills. Before my wedding day I had sent her the samples of the hair-do I would love to have - and she managed to make it exactly the way I liked it! No need to mention she has such a friendly and warm personality! It was a pure luck I found her among so many other professionals. It is so important to be sure that everything is going to work well and smooth on your wedding day - with Vesta you can be 100% sure about it.

Sent on 08/07/2013

Jannean · Married on 08/18/2012

Vesta is Excellent, Professional & Creative,, I give her High Recommendations

Sent on 08/22/2012

I would highly recommend Vesta! She is extremely talented and a joy to be around!!

Sent on 08/08/2013

Suzette · Married on 12/19/2011

Vesta's professionalism and talent made me the bride of my dreams. She made me feel so at ease and I thoroughly enjoyed her kind heart/spirit. Make-up for both my wife and I was superb and my hair came out just as I envisioned. Highly recommend!!! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 04/09/2012

Huma · Married on 03/24/2012

Vesta was an absolute life saver! I found her 2 weeks before my brothers wedding. It was so last minute but she was super helpful. There were a total of 6 of us getting our makeup done including the bride and all of us looked great. Were from pakistan so we wanted our makeup on the darker side and she did just what we wanted. Everyone complimented us on our makeup at the wedding. She knows what shes doing and knows her makeup. We all had bunch of questions and she answered us all very politely and preofessionaly. I would defenitely recommend her to anyone and i already have so many people askng for her number!

Sent on 04/02/2012