Beautiful Bouquets by Betty Reviews

57 | Wrightsville Beach, NC

57 Reviews for Beautiful Bouquets by Betty

• Rachael

Rachael Carpenito · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Beautiful Bouquets by Betty was one of the best wedding planning decisions we made!

Working with Betty was a great decision during our wedding planning. Flowers were a real tough sell for me during the planning process. We had a pretty big venue that was going to need some decor. We wanted that done in greenery and florals. I started searching for a florist about a year before our wedding and the quotes I was getting were just outside our budget. Betty was able to give me exactly what I wanted (and great quality work) and stay within my budget. The flowers were gorgeous! I had wanted peonies for my bouquet, but being the end of March they were going to be hard to come by. Betty said she would work to get them but when the time came they weren't available. The bouquet she created for me was STUNNING! I was so happy to have it and really wanted to keep holding it all day. We had Betty decorate a lighting board that hung from the ceiling with florals and greenery and it was a gorgeous center piece for our alter and our head table.
    Betty was easy to communicate with and truly realistic about expectations and what would be available during the season we were getting married. We had her do boutonnieres, corsages, 5 bridesmaids bouquets, my bouquet, aisle markers, and the lighting board previously mentioned. During the hour-long flip of the venue, she did greenery, florals and candles on all of the tables, the banquet, the buffet and throughout the venue. She was great to work with during the planning process. If I had to do it again, I would absolutely hire Betty!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Beautiful Bouquets by Betty's reply:

When I opened this review my heart swelled and I felt so proud to be a part of your and Michael's Wedding! It gives me great pleasure to be able to provide couples with florals that help to make their Wedding Day vision come alive. Thank you again for letting me be a part of your special day and such a wonderful review!! Betty :)
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Regan · Married on 06/20/2020

Excellent work

Betty did such a great job working with us remotely about what flowers we needed during the Covid-19 pandemic. She was very fast, flexible and professional with all of our encounters. We got gorgeous flowers from her that she was able to deliver day of to our wedding venue. I would absolutely recommend Betty, and would work with her again in the future.

Sent on 07/08/2020

Kim K · Married on 12/08/2019

December wedding

Betty did the flowers for my wedding (December 2019). She’s absolutely amazing. I changed several details and she was flexible and patient and willing to work with me. She came extremely close to my budget and for the price the flowers were beyond my wildest dreams. She does absolutely gorgeous work for any price point and makes it stunning. The flowers stayed fresh for a week after. I kept some in my house and they were absolutely gorgeous and a reminder of a beautiful night.

Sent on 12/20/2019

Leona Sloan · Married on 11/16/2019

Leona Sloan

Betty did wonderful job on the flowers for my daughters wedding! We loved everything she created for us. You could not go wrong with Betty!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Melissa · Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful bouquets is right

Betty was responsive, her pricing was fair, and she turned my floral dreams into a reality. My flowers were stunning and EXACTLY what I had envisioned! I would definitely recommend using Betty for your big day.

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Elena

Elena Neill · Married on 09/13/2019

Exceptional floral designs by Beautiful Bouquets by Betty

Betty from Beautiful Bouquets by Betty was a pleasure to work with for our wedding on 9/13/2019! She captured our vision for all of our floral arrangements beautifully and it was easy to keep in contact with her throughout the entire process. Her attention to detail was truly amazing. For our pew flowers and boutonnieres, she placed each stem in a vial of water to ensure that those flowers looked fresh for the ceremony. The highlight for us was seeing her arrangement for the cross at the altar. It was so beautiful that the couple getting married the following day wanted to include it in their own ceremony!

Sent on 09/21/2019

Beautiful Bouquets by Betty's reply:

Thank you so much Elena and Cameron! I so enjoyed working with you both! I was so honored that I got to be a part of your special day.
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 04/28/2019

Great florist!

Betty was wonderful and easy to work with. She did amazing flowers with exactly what I has hoping for! She was a great value for phenomenal work! Thank you so much Betty for helping me bring my vision to life!

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Donna

Donna McMillan · Married on 04/20/2019

Beautiful flowers!

Betty was a dream to work with! I was planning my beach wedding remotely and she made all the floral aspects of my wedding easy and beautiful. She thought of questions I didn't even think to ask! The arrangements were beautiful and reasonably priced. I definitely recommend Beautiful Bouquets by Betty!

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 03/09/2019

Beautiful flowers!

Betty was amazing to work with and the flowers were everything I wanted!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Beautiful Bouquets by Betty's reply:

Thanks so much Kate!! And thanks for choosing me to design your Wedding flowers! The pleasure was all mine.
    Sincerely, Betty
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/16/2018

Absolutely amazing!!!!

Betty is absolutely amazing at what she does!! My bouquet was absolutely beautiful, my centerpieces and everything were absolutely perfect. She was very timely with everything and always went out of her way to ensure that we gott the best deal. Thank you Betty for making sure my day was beautiful!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Beautiful Bouquets by Betty's reply:

Thank you Sarah so much for having me design your Wedding Flowers! I loved being a part of your and Miguel's Wedding Day
  • Alannah

Alannah · Married on 10/13/2018

Gorgeous!!

The most beautiful bouquet and corsages I could have hoped for!! Betty was wonderful to work with, friendly, on time and made our big day that much more special!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Beautiful flowers

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • J'Aime

J'Aime · Married on 06/16/2018

Betty was fantastic throughout the wedding planning process and was very flexible with everything! The bouquets and everything she put together was just perfect!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/15/2018

Betty did an AMAZING job with my flowers! Let me tell you, I was one indecisive bride and she was so kind and so patient with me, excepting changes up to a few weeks before my wedding! I am so appreciative of her and her work came out better than I envisioned. Her prices are very affordable and the one thing I appreciated the most is the suggestions she made for my bridal party arrangements when she could tell I needed to stay within a certain budget.

Sent on 06/22/2018

Brianna · Married on 05/20/2018

I hired Beautiful Bouquets by Betty for my wedding ceremony flowers and she was great! She worked with my budget and all I had to do is show her pictures of what I wanted and she was able to make my vision come to life! I was absolutely in love with my wedding bouquet and got so many compliments on the day of and whenever someone looks at my pictures.

Sent on 06/10/2018

Mary · Married on 05/19/2018

Betty provided the flowers for all our wedding functions and did a fabulous job! Beautiful flowers and so easy to work with. I highly recommend this florist!!!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Betty · Married on 05/19/2018

Betty is a wonderful florist! I'm a fairly laid back bride and showed her pictures of what I wanted my bouquets to look similar to and she was able to tell me some of the flowers in the pictures were expensive. She was looking out for my budget. She also helped me decided to put the bridal party's bouquets on the head table to save money. She sends a detailed proposal with pictures of flowers she will include in her bouquets and they were BEAUTIFUL. I wish I could have those flowers in my house everyday! Furthermore, she is so affordable!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Melanie · Married on 05/19/2018

Betty did an AWESOME job on all of the flowers for my wedding. From the very beginning she was very easy to talk to and very responsive and quick to all of my questions. The day of my wedding she willingly went out of her way to about 5 different places just to find me a pink Hawaiian hibiscus that I had ordered for my wedding bouquet and she made it perfect for me. Betty really cares about her clients and is great at what she does. The flowers were absolutely beautiful ! Thank you, Betty ! :-)

Sent on 05/30/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/12/2018

Betty's bouquets really are beautiful! We emailed her pictures of all the flowers we liked and she brought our vision to life. She even stayed through the ceremony and moved the ivy from the arbor on the beach to our bride/groom table in the ballroom. Thank you for everything! :)

Sent on 05/16/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/12/2018

Betty was absolutely amazing. The first time we met she asked me what I wanted and I could see her creative brain spinning. I am not great at describing what I want when it comes to decorative things such as bouquets and center pieces, but she was able to take the small things I described and turn them into a reality better than I could have imagined. I did not want to spend a lot of money on flowers, but I did what some decoration on the arbor we used. Betty said she could use a little greenery to jazz it up a bit, but when I walked down the isle I was amazed at how wonderful it looked, especially for the cost. Betty went above and beyond on our wedding day and leading up to the event! She was very responsive and new the right questions to ask, even when we were clueless. She was a complete pleasure to work with! She brought the bouquets, placed the flowers on our cake, and decorated our arbor. She was so friendly and made our day very special, while leaving us stress free when it came to the flowers. If you are having a wedding in Wilmington, you should definitely use Betty!!!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Allie · Married on 04/20/2018

Betty was fantastic to work with and did a spectacular job! She made our dream wedding come true and I couldn’t be happier. She was very transparent with her prices and had great cost-saving advice. Also, the quality of the flowers were impeccable - by far the biggest and most beautiful hydrangeas I've ever seen. You're wedding being beautiful is her absolute goal. You will NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 05/03/2018
  • Katie

Katie Mason · Married on 04/14/2018

She’s the best!

Admittedly, Betty is my mom 😊 However, I’m super particular and the arrangements that she created were exactly what I wanted! Betty not only has great attention to detail and is very hardworking, but she’s also warm and fun. We can all appreciate those qualities in a vendor during the stress of planning a wedding! Choose Betty as your florist and you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 07/11/2019

Beautiful Bouquets by Betty's reply:

I love you too darling, how sweet for you to review me! :) She wasn't kidding when she said she was particular, haha......

Courtney · Married on 04/07/2018

Betty was WONDERFUL!!!!!! I could not have been more pleased with our flowers and she was so helpful at helping us achieve our desired look within our budget. I would HIGHLY recommend to anyone!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Erin · Married on 03/31/2018

Betty is the best! Such a beautiful and talented soul! I could not have asked for a more beautiful display. She is fantastic!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Pamela · Married on 03/30/2018

What can we say that we haven't already said! We are in love with our wedding, everything turned out so beautiful, just perfect! From the bouquets to the floral chandelier, just breathtaking! Thank you very much for working with us, for being flexible and helping us finding the best way to get what we wanted with the budget that we had. We also made a few last minute changes and you were so patient, we appreciate that a lot! Weddings are very stressful and you made it easier, we knew that we didn't have to be worried about florals because you would do an excellent job, and you did. Also, something that is amazing and not all the florists do, you came back and helped with the flip and you made sure that the centerpieces looked perfect..you fixed things here and there and that didn't go unnoticed <3 We will forever talk about our dream wedding coming true and you were big part of that!
    We really, really, REALLY recommend Betty, she's a 10 out of 10!

With love and all our appreciation,
    Thomas & Pamela.