Beautiful Blooms by Larry Reviews

14 Reviews for Beautiful Blooms by Larry

14 Beautiful Blooms by Larry Reviews

Priscilla · Married on 06/23/2018

WOW.

If you are looking for gorgeous wedding flowers, incredible professionalism and customer service and an INCREDIBLE VALUE, look no further than Larry. He was very communicative, responsive, open to making changes to my selections as my planning process continued and was just a delight to work with. I knew from the get-go that I wanted beautiful flowers for my 70 person ranch wedding in San Marcos but I wasn't going to pay a fortune (ie thousands of dollars for it). Both myself and my guests were wowed by the love, care and attention that Larry put in our arrangements. From our ceremony arch, to our sweetheart table, the swing (a huge hit), our guest tables and the beautiful flower petals on the aisle for our ceremony, it was flawless. Larry was also very flexible on the day of our wedding where he hit some unpredictable snags at the venue and he fixed it without worrying me. I am so glad that I hired him for our wedding and he even added a free toss bouquet that that girls loved at the end of the night.

Larry is a gem, worth every penny and a big FIND when searching for gorgeous, custom flowers that do NOT break your bank account.

Definitely give him a call and you won't be disappointed.

Beautiful Blooms by Larry 1
    Beautiful Blooms by Larry 2
    Beautiful Blooms by Larry 3
    Beautiful Blooms by Larry 4
    Beautiful Blooms by Larry 5
  • W

Wes · Married on 04/21/2018

I hired Larry to do the florals for my wedding and, WOW!, he was awesome!

His prices were very reasonable, he listened to what I asked for and he nailed my vision!

The centerpieces weren't that important to me, he still did a great job on them and they came out very unique and beautiful. The cake spray, arch flowers and our flowers were most important and he hit the ball out of the park with those.

I would absolutely use Larry again and would recommend him highly! He worked hard, communicated well and really delivered well within my budget!

Sent on 04/26/2018
    Beautiful Blooms by Larry 6
    Beautiful Blooms by Larry 7

Beautiful Blooms by Larry's reply:

Thanks so much Wes for your kind words. It was an honor to provide florals for your wedding celebration.

Elly · Married on 03/03/2018

Beautiful flowers! Larry is great and his flowers for the wedding were beautiful.

Beautiful Blooms by Larry 8
    Beautiful Blooms by Larry 9
    Beautiful Blooms by Larry 10
    Beautiful Blooms by Larry 11

Anna · Married on 02/22/2014

I found Larry through a bridal bazaar, and so glad I did! He is an expert in flowers, and really takes his time with you to give ideas on what to have for the wedding ceremony and reception centerpieces. I had no idea what different types of flowers were though I had a specific color scheme in mind, and he gave amazing suggestions that looked beautiful day of. He is prompt, kind enough to wait when we were late, and such a fantastic person all around. The bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful, and we couldn't have asked for more!

Larry was very friendly and offered a lot of different samples of his work as a florist as well as an officiant. He responded to my emails in a timely manner and answered any of my questions. He is also very accommodating!

Megan · Married on 09/21/2013

Larry was FANTASIC... and his Assistant, Ms Terry !!! I hired Larry to decorate our daughters wedding "Ceremony Site" ... I was so busy with the Reception/Dinner Site decor that I needed a professional that would take my "Vision" and enhance it, create it ... and that is what Larry did for us... OMG, he was amazing !!! He and Terry took things that we provided, blended in some of their stuff, added his beautiful floral arrangements and together...they created a BEAUTIFUL Ceremony Decor that I LOVED and that the Bride LOVED and the guests are still talking about it. Larry listened, he responded, very easy (NO DRAMA/NO STRESS) to work with and above all... he captured the ambiance that we wanted for this day !!! Thank You Larry & Terry :)

Jackie · Married on 09/13/2013

Larry did an AMAZING job!!!!!! I explained what colors I wanted and that I wanted each table arrangement to be different! He far exceeded any expectations I had!!!!!!! I cannot wait to get the pictures back to see what each table looked like! I would recommend him for anything and will be recommending him to all my family and friends for their upcoming events!

Kate · Married on 09/22/2012

Larry came HIGHLY recommended by two friends who used him last year. He managed to exceed my already high expectations. He worked with us to create a custom floral package to fit our needs and budget, and I was blown away by everything. We also chose to use his business partner Lynette as our celebrant, and again, we could not have been more pleased. She helped us to write a lovely, tear-jerking ceremony and delivered it with love and professionalism. I would not hesitate to recommend either of them to anyone.

Sent on 09/28/2012

Beautiful Blooms by Larry's reply:

Thanks so much for your positive and enthusiastic review. I am so glad you were pleased.

Brooke · Married on 09/10/2011

We used Larry as the florist and officiant at our wedding on 9/10/11. He far exceeded all our expectations! We were on a very tight budget, but you never would have known it based on the gorgeous flowers he provided. He was always very quick in responding to my many emails, flexible in meeting with me, and did an amazing job the day of. Cannot recommend enough!

Sent on 09/17/2011

Beautiful Blooms by Larry's reply:

Thanks so much, for your review. It was a pleasure working with you from start to finish.

Maria · Married on 03/04/2011

Very inexpensive and beautiful flowers used. Didn't know what to expect but overall it was a great job for the price.

Sent on 09/07/2011

Beautiful Blooms by Larry's reply:

Thank you so much for your positive response. It was a pleasure working on your wedding.
  • Mrs. Ames

Joanna · Married on 01/04/2015

Larry and his adorable wife have been an absolute pleasure to work with. Even with my smaller order, Larry always took the time and care to make sure our flowers were perfect. They came out gorgeous! Thank you Larry.

Jaime · Married on 03/23/2013

Larry did a beautiful job on my wedding bouquets and the flowers on my chuppah were perfect! I appreciated his enthusiasms and ideas when we discussed my options. The champagne roses, tulips, and lilies were perferct for my vintage theme. I only had 2 small issues that kept me from giving a perfect score. 1. A few of the tulips in the bridesmaid's bouquets had already started to wilt by the time the ceremony began. 2. While I thought Larry gave me a fair price on the bouquets, I thought that the price for the flowers on the chuppah was a little high. Overall, I would recommend his services.

Nooshin & Jason · Married on 09/13/2014

3.0

Larry made two large floral arrangements, two small ones, 7 bouts and a bouquet. The arrangements were really nice. He found two stands and rented them to us. He also gave us a toss bouquet for free. His flowers were really nice but the bouquet didn't look much like what I wanted. He took the time to sit at our room and fix the bouquet a bit. You can't find better prices than his. Overall, the flowers didn't look super fancy and special.

Li & Alberto · Married on 05/28/2011

3.2
      3.0
      2.5

We got a pretty good price on the flowers for our wedding. The Bride's bouquet was exceptional and the bridesmades had nice bouquets as well. The Center pieces were also very beautiful along with the decor on the archway. If that was all I was rating, the services would have been perfect. But now that not so good. The boutineres for the men were lacking a little umph, kind of plain. Plus, they ended up being cala lillies that were painted red, insytead of real red lillies. The paint kept chipping off out out clothes... it was sad. the mother corsages also lacked 'wow' appeal. They were somehwat anemic and could have been nicer for the mother. Florist was also 30 minutes late in delivering the flowers to me - he wasn't late to the venue and had everything set up on time. Buit the flowers he was delivering to me like the boutineres and bouquets put me behind my schedule in getting ready. I had enough stress that day to worry about. The prices was good, most of the flowers were fine, but if I had to do it again I probably wouldn't use Larry - unless it was only for center pieces at a good price.