22 Reviews for Beau Mariage

18 Beau Mariage Reviews

Kristina was an absolute pleasure working with! She made my Arabian Nights Bridal Shower theme come to life, and within a short notice. She’s sweet and truly cared about making the me, bride to be, happy.

Profile Picture Christina, 9/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kristina was beyond helpful while planning my daughter's Arabian Nights bridal shower. She was very professional and truly exceeded our expectations. The design of the Arabian tent looked wonderful, and everyone was in love with it. Kristina was punctual and timed everything preciously.

Profile Picture Lina , 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Kristina was very attentive to my needs and easy to talk to. She listened to every detail and incorporated things I shared in our Chuppah. She was always on time and worked well with our florist. Making sure our florist was comfortable with setting up. She is the absolute best I would recommend her and her work to the world!!! She impressed her so much we invited her to our wedding!

Profile Picture Raecheal, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kristina was a wonderful officiant. She was extremely helpful with ideas for flow of wedding and she created a beautiful and unique ceremony for my husband and I that also incorporated my 8 year old son. She was extremely easy to work with and met up with us to talk details over coffee and then also at the wedding venue. She definitely tuned into the type of people we were and collaborated a ceremony that fit us perfectly. Couldn't have been more happy!!!!!

Profile Picture Euray , 11/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Kristina made me feel special and she really took control on the day of the wedding. I interviewed several other coordinators & none of them seemed to care as much as Kristina did!!

Profile Picture User5628844, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kristina officated my son's wedding. She was detail oriented and caring. She suggested the mothers participate in the wedding by doing a reading to our children, which was a great idea and made us feel special. Thank you for being so attentive!

Profile Picture Bronia, 3/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kristina is incredible to work with. She provides such a great deal of time and effort to make sure everything was perfect for our wedding! We would highly recommend working with Beau Mariage and Kristina!!

Profile Picture Jeana, 11/14/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

She was very professional , such a big help with everything and a great problem solver ! She always knew what to say and do , always had great ideas for anything you have in mind. Everything was spectacular and every detail was perfect ! I highly recommend beau mariage to anyone who wants any event planned ! Thank you again for making t wedding a dream come true !

Profile Picture suzan, 6/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kristina Hailey from Beau Mariage was an amazing wedding planner making every effort to dazzle all our guests. She is a wonderful & caring person who made a beautiful & memorable celebration for my niece Zena and her groom. Her attention to every detail was done to perfection; even her advice to the bride and groom was appropriate and timely when they were both feeling nervous. I extend my gratitude & appreciation for such a caring and professional wedding planner...I highly recommend Kristina Hailey of Beau Mariage to other future brides. She is a Best Kept Secret!

Profile Picture A., 1/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Absolutely wonderful service! We called and booked from another town and it went very smoothly. Our officiant Kristina, was absolutely wonderful, upbeat and professional as well. Everyone wanted to know what company we had booked with they loved him so much. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User3273530, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kristina was amazing and worth every penny!!! I especially loved her calm tone, it really helped me during the planning and on the day! She is really creative and designed exactly what I wanted, we got lots of compliments about our wedding. I am not sure how anyone can attempt a wedding without a wedding planner.. glad I added this to my budget.

Profile Picture Marcia, 3/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Thank you very much Kristina! We enjoyed your services.

Profile Picture Ashwin, 8/3/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Ms Kristina was absolutely amazing! She was the best support I could have asked for, and went above and beyond her duties as a wedding planner. Id recommend her to my friends and family!

Profile Picture Debra, 5/30/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We could not ask for more on our special day. We got all the support we wished for and everything was managed in an excellent manner. Our guests even asked for the contacts to Beau Marriage due to the proffessionalism they saw.

Profile Picture Sonny, 9/20/08, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kristina was incredible in her timing execution design and interpersonal skills. She made everyone feel welcome and special along with coordinating each aspect of our wedding. We didn't have to think because she did it for us. Everyone should have a wedding planner like her. Her Sand Ceremony was beautiful, bringing two families together in front of all their friends and family! Beau mirage is the best

Profile Picture Ines, 8/19/06, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

To our beautiful wedding planner, Thank you so much for all your help, support and guidance. Our wedding day was flawless because of you. With our busy schedule, we could not have done it without you. Having you by my side during this major time in my life meant so much to me. P.S. Thanks for the Cup you brought me to the limousine. You really were a lifesaver during my unexpected emergency!!! Love always,— Aline

Profile Picture Aline, 8/19/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kristina provided a beautiful chuppah.

Profile Picture d, 6/24/17, 1 Review