Beau Mariage Reviews

25 | Raleigh, NC

25 Reviews for Beau Mariage

25 Beau Mariage Reviews

May Markoff · Married on 10/28/2018

Elegant and a work of Art

This chuppah was for a Jewish wedding and it was perfect! The setting was a beautiful equestrian barn and the columns were graced with vines and flowers and lace so elegantly arranged it was breathtaking. Kristina was truly a professional who had an artistic eye and carefully handled every detail. We felt completely at ease in her capable hands.
    We had an heirloom needlepoint we wanted displayed as a border across the front and without batting an eye, she took care of mounting it above to be seen by all. She is an amazing lady and we loved working with her.
    May Markoff

Sent on 10/29/2018

Beau Mariage's reply:

May, Thank you, for your beautiful words! it was a pleasure taking part in Matt and Kelly's wedding. I wish them a lifetime of Happiness!

Michael J Markoff · Married on 10/28/2018

A Real Professional

Kristina helped to make this milestone a success, despite some unanticipated curve-balls that life threw at us. She's a true professional and very pleasant to deal with.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Beau Mariage's reply:

Michael, It certainly was fate, that had me get involved, in the Planning of the Processional line up. I normally put up the Chuppah, leave and then come back to take it down. Since I lived far, I decided to stay and attend the ceremony with your wife's approval. Believe it or not, I was so lucky to be able to help calm the bride and groom's nerves and that of venue's coordinators. I take pride in my being a Professional Wedding Consultant and a Chuppah designer. What makes me happy is that I can be there for anyone in need, especially in any unforeseen situation...I thank you for the chance to do what God has chosen me for and most of all for taking the time to write this review...Malzel Tov!

Christina · Married on 09/02/2018

Kristina was an absolute pleasure working with! She made my Arabian Nights Bridal Shower theme come to life, and within a short notice. She’s sweet and truly cared about making the me, bride to be, happy.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Beau Mariage's reply:

My dearest Christina, It certainly was a pleasure making your Arabian theme wedding shower come to life despite the very short notice. You are a delight to work with. I loved your easy demeanor and your amazing taste. You are a beautiful woman not only on the outside but on the inside as well. May you always be showered with love and blessings. I wish you happiness, always !!!

Lina · Married on 09/01/2018

Kristina was beyond helpful while planning my daughter's Arabian Nights bridal shower. She was very professional and truly exceeded our expectations. The design of the Arabian tent looked wonderful, and everyone was in love with it. Kristina was punctual and timed everything preciously.

Sent on 08/17/2018

Beau Mariage's reply:

Thank you Lina for your kind and encouraging words. I saw all the great love you have for your daughter. You did an amazing job raising her. Congratulations on her wedding and I look forward to being there for you when the needs arise.

Raecheal · Married on 08/26/2017

Kristina was very attentive to my needs and easy to talk to. She listened to every detail and incorporated things I shared in our Chuppah. She was always on time and worked well with our florist. Making sure our florist was comfortable with setting up. She is the absolute best I would recommend her and her work to the world!!! She impressed her so much we invited her to our wedding!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Beau Mariage's reply:

Thank you Raecheal and Anthony for inviting me to your Beautiful wedding!!! it was a pleasure working with and helping you get the dream Hupa designed to your liking. You and Anthony are an amazing couple. It is a privilege having you tie the knot under my Hupa. Congratulations!!!

Euray · Married on 11/29/2015

Kristina was a wonderful officiant. She was extremely helpful with ideas for flow of wedding and she created a beautiful and unique ceremony for my husband and I that also incorporated my 8 year old son. She was extremely easy to work with and met up with us to talk details over coffee and then also at the wedding venue. She definitely tuned into the type of people we were and collaborated a ceremony that fit us perfectly. Couldn't have been more happy!!!!!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Beau Mariage's reply:

Hi Euray Thank you for taking precious time to review me. It certainly was a privilege for me to officiate your wedding. I am so glad that you loved incorporating your adorable and sweet 8 yr old son into the ceremony. You are the ideal bride every wedding professional love and wish to work with. You have made a great impression on me and you will always be remembered as my "Easy to Love" bride. xoxo

Kristina made me feel special and she really took control on the day of the wedding. I interviewed several other coordinators & none of them seemed to care as much as Kristina did!!

Bronia · Married on 03/14/2015

Kristina officated my son's wedding. She was detail oriented and caring. She suggested the mothers participate in the wedding by doing a reading to our children, which was a great idea and made us feel special. Thank you for being so attentive!

Jeana · Married on 11/14/2014

Kristina is incredible to work with. She provides such a great deal of time and effort to make sure everything was perfect for our wedding! We would highly recommend working with Beau Mariage and Kristina!!

suzan · event on: 05/12/2013

My fiance and I work very long hours. Due to the lack of time and the many details involved in planning our engagement party, I have decided to hire Kristina.

She was a great listener, easy to talk to and her invaluable input helped us have an unforgettable party without spending lots of money. Having her by my side for my wedding definitely makes me look forward to it because I KNOW she will make it Seamless and stress free. So...to all of you brides who are thinking of hiring Kristina, I promise you, it will be one of the best choices you will have made. You will be so happy you did ...I know we are

suzan · Married on 06/29/2014

She was very professional , such a big help with everything and a great problem solver ! She always knew what to say and do , always had great ideas for anything you have in mind. Everything was spectacular and every detail was perfect ! I highly recommend beau mariage to anyone who wants any event planned ! Thank you again for making t wedding a dream come true !

A. · Married on 01/04/2014

Kristina Hailey from Beau Mariage was an amazing wedding planner making every effort to dazzle all our guests. She is a wonderful & caring person who made a beautiful & memorable celebration for my niece Zena and her groom. Her attention to every detail was done to perfection; even her advice to the bride and groom was appropriate and timely when they were both feeling nervous. I extend my gratitude & appreciation for such a caring and professional wedding planner...I highly recommend Kristina Hailey of Beau Mariage to other future brides. She is a Best Kept Secret!

Absolutely wonderful service! We called and booked from another town and it went very smoothly. Our officiant Kristina, was absolutely wonderful, upbeat and professional as well. Everyone wanted to know what company we had booked with they loved him so much. Highly recommend!

Marcia · Married on 03/03/2013

Kristina was amazing and worth every penny!!! I especially loved her calm tone, it really helped me during the planning and on the day! She is really creative and designed exactly what I wanted, we got lots of compliments about our wedding. I am not sure how anyone can attempt a wedding without a wedding planner.. glad I added this to my budget.

Aida · event on: 03/18/2009

Hiring Beau Mariage was the best thing I did! I came to my wedding reception like a guest -everything was planned organized decorated well managed and beautiful table settings.

Ashwin · Married on 08/03/2012

Thank you very much Kristina! We enjoyed your services.

Barbara · Married on 10/23/2010

Beau Mariage creates a modern elegance and style

I am a local minister and recently ministered a wedding that had one of the most beautiful chuppahs I have ever seen. When I asked who had created it for them, I was told it was Beau Mariage. The chuppah was so beautiful and elegant that I contacted Beau Mariage later to compliment Kristina on it.

This is a company with a wide range of experience in event planning and Kristina brings a modern elegance and refinement to every event she helms. I can very highly recommend Beau Mariage.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Beau Mariage's reply:

Thank you Barbara for your beautiful review. I am privileged to have you officiate under my Designer Chuppah. You are so elegant, eloquent and very kind soul... Couples that hire you, are very lucky and blessed, for you to lead them into marriage, taking their vows and their first steps as Husband and wife!

Debra · Married on 05/30/2010

Ms Kristina was absolutely amazing! She was the best support I could have asked for, and went above and beyond her duties as a wedding planner. Id recommend her to my friends and family!

Sonny · Married on 09/20/2008

We could not ask for more on our special day. We got all the support we wished for and everything was managed in an excellent manner. Our guests even asked for the contacts to Beau Marriage due to the proffessionalism they saw.

• I

Ines · Married on 08/19/2006

Kristina was incredible in her timing execution design and interpersonal skills. She made everyone feel welcome and special along with coordinating each aspect of our wedding. We didn't have to think because she did it for us. Everyone should have a wedding planner like her. Her Sand Ceremony was beautiful, bringing two families together in front of all their friends and family! Beau mirage is the best

Layla · event on: 07/21/2013

My appreciation goes to Kristina Hailey of Beau Mariage who worked tirelessly on my daugther's bridal shower. you made a flawless, organized, colorful and beautiful bridal shower that everyone enjoyed from games to the decor & the presentation of the luscious food, all our guests were impressed. You were wonderful to work with and I truly appreciate your professionalism and others will too!

Aline · Married on 08/19/2012

To our beautiful wedding planner, Thank you so much for all your help, support and guidance. Our wedding day was flawless because of you. With our busy schedule, we could not have done it without you. Having you by my side during this major time in my life meant so much to me. P.S. Thanks for the Cup you brought me to the limousine. You really were a lifesaver during my unexpected emergency!!! Love always,— Aline

d · Married on 06/24/2017

Kristina provided a beautiful chuppah.

Betty · event on: 01/19/2014

Kristina adds those extra touches that make for an overall great experience. Her outgoing
    personality and style helped to keep the baby shower from becoming boring and it definitely was entertaining and fun for the guests. I felt her attention to detail in regard to the decorations, food and games was great and I know everyone had a wonderful time, which is what really matters in the end.