Beau Decors LLC Reviews

37 | Laurel, MD

37 Reviews for Beau Decors LLC

Edgar · Married on 06/17/2017

If I had to describe beau teacart in 3 words, I’ll say dependable, friendly and professional. They helped us through each step in the wedding planning. The decorations were on point, and they made my wife happy — thats all that matters to me. I became good friends with everyone at beau Decors and will not hesitate to contact them for all other events I have.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Beau Decors LLC's reply:

We totally enjoyed working with you as well. Thanks for trusting Beau Decors with your big day. We look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks again

Ebenezer · Married on 12/17/2016

I would not hesitate at all - I'd say, " Just go for it!!!!!!!!"

Sent on 03/19/2017

Bei · Married on 12/17/2016

Hands down, one of the most professional and talented decorators I have seen. All of my guests still talk about how exception the wedding décor by Beau Decors was. Ms. Fri worked closely with my husband and I throughout the planning phase , was very responsive and timely, and was keen to bring our vision to life. She and her team totally delivered on our wedding day and went above and beyond to assure that everything was successful.

Sent on 03/19/2017

Marlisa · Married on 04/08/2016

Even with my very short notice, Beau Décors brought my vision to life!!!!

Initially, I did not want any flowers but after being convinced by a few friends, I reached out to Beau Décors. I only came with a few inspirational pictures from Pinterest from my phone (something small and simple), and they did an AMAZING job executing my vision! I would recommend to anyone the services of Beau Décors.

Niyra · Married on 08/28/2015

I'm normally iffy abt giving reviews but i felt this one was way overdue. Its hard to trust vendors with a special day in your life so hiring the perfect company to take care of our wedding was very important to us.

Beau Decors planned and decorated everything for our special day . They were very professional and everything was well put together just as we envisioned. They worked together with the dj, caterer, vendors and they brought their own crew which placed, set up the hall and took care of every detail. You can tell they really know what they are doing.

We didn't lift a finger, i explained my vision to her and she executed it perfectly. I had my beautiful red and white roses and the runway trail and matching back drop for the stage was priceless.

Did i mention the lighting was perfect, the table settings well paired together, the placemats, center pieces, chair covers etc.. I can go on and on. We had a big party, it was an amazing night.

It was more than we imagined. Definetely worth the price we paid for their services . I tell everyone, you get what you pay for. Best decision ever hiring them and we will definetely hire them again for any future events and special moments we have in the future.

Thanks again guys!

Beau Decors LLC's reply:

It was a pleasure working with this client. Her event was exception. We look forward to working with you again Niyra.

Brenda · Married on 11/29/2014

Fri hands down is just talented. Fri did my wedding, baby shower and my daughters first birthday party. Any event i have I know I can trust Beau Decors LLC to deliver.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Rosemary · Married on 09/18/2010

Beau Decor LLC is one of the best in town. I highly recommend for all your decor needs, lighting, florals, drapes, center pieces, table cloth, chair covers, chargers, the list goes on. It's a one stop shop. It's always a pleasure when I work with Beau Decor. Always my first and final choice. I have worked with Beau Decor LLC for years. I have refferred all my clients to Beau Decor and they have never been disappointed. I highly recommend Beau Decor. They go above and beyond and leave you speechless that's how great they are.

• Shai

Zsashai · Married on 08/12/2018

I originally met Fri at an open house and the Samuel Alumni Riggs Center but I had wanted to work with another florist. That florist went MIA on me at the last minute so I came to Fri. I setup to meet at her showroom and to say I was blown away by what she had in there is an understatement and she was getting ready for a wedding that day as well. I loves Fri and her team and she excuted my vision very well. Only timg I wish is that I had more of a budget so that she could have really done what she does best but she did an AMAZING job on my flowers and decor and people are still talking about me wedding. Thank you Fri

Sent on 09/25/2018

Beau Decors LLC's reply:

It was such a pleasure meeting Shai and Lamont.
    From the first consultation, we were so excited to know about her vision and even more so excited to execute it. We wish you and your new family many exciting years together. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Jeannette · Married on 07/21/2018

Hired Beau Decors for my daughter's wedding on July 21st and they did a phenomenal job! Had to scale the décor back so budget reasons but you could never tell....pure elegance! Fri was very professional, accommodating and easy to work with! Thank you for making my daughter's wedding décor fabulous!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Beau Decors LLC's reply:

It was great being a part of your big day. Thanks for trusting Beau Decors. We had a blast putting all the details of your day together.
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 10/12/2019

Gave Me Exactly What I Wanted

Fri and her team were wonderful to work with. I told them what I wanted and they offered up suggestions that incorporated my idea while keeping the price affordable. The sweetheart ghost table and set up was all their design and idea. At the end of the night my guests were dying to take the arrangements home. I couldn't be more happy with my flower arrangements!

Sent on 02/04/2020

Beau Decors LLC's reply:

We are so excited that you enjoyed your designs and decorations done by Beau Decors. Thanks for choosing us for your special day.

JaRonda · Married on 07/21/2018

Fri and the Beau Decors team have a high standard for quality, professionalism, and elegance. They did the pipe and drape and sweetheart table for our ceremony and reception. Their floral arrangements were beautiful and the team was able to work quickly and cooperatively to get everything set up during the 2 hour time and broken down in the 1 hour clean up time. Quotes can be on the expensive side, but you get what you pay for and Fri will work within your budget if you're up front about what you can afford. Whatever they create for you will be gorgeous and your guests draws will drop!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Beau Decors LLC's reply:

We are grateful that you trusted us with your big day. We look forward to celebrating more milestones with you. Thanks again Jaronda.

Nana Akua · Married on 09/01/2019

3.0

Fabulous!!!!!!!!

It turned out exactly how I wanted it!!! Just fabulous!!!!

Sent on 09/03/2019