Beatitude Bridal Reviews

Beatitude Bridal 2
Beatitude Bridal 3

vanessa · Getting married on 10/24/2020

Bailee is amazing!

Where do I begin, Bailee is the reason I ended up with the dress I least expected but fell IN LOVE with my dress. We went to multiple locations and let me tell you I would rather drive 1hour to see Bailee than to get the same dress elsewhere. She made me and my family feel special and had us laughing she is beyond amazing! Thank you so much Bailee your amazing at what you do. Such a genuine person.

Sent on 03/31/2019

Michele · Getting married on 01/11/2020

The most perfect bridal experience

From the moment I walked in I felt very welcomed and special. Bailee did an amazing job making it the ultimate bridal experience!!

Sent on 03/30/2019

Analyssa · Getting married on 11/13/2019

I had an amazing experience here. I felt like Caroline was very attentive and she helped me find the dress I wanted, and even picked out dresses for me that she thought I would look good in.

Sent on 08/10/2018

Carina Calderon · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful shop in Boerne

My experience at Beatitude is one I will never forget! Bailee gave me the space to look for the dresses I wanted to try on and was just so sweet throughout the whole process. The brands and dresses at this shop are beautiful!

Sent on 02/02/2019

Caylon · Married on 06/30/2019

Just be open to trying on different kinds/styles of dresses! You will like everyone of them, but there only that one dress you will LOVE!! I know that feeling because I found mine!! Thank you Beatitude Bridal for helping find mine!!!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Beatitude Bridal's reply:

Thank you Caylon! Blessings! :)

Caroline · Married on 06/22/2019

I had a fabulous experience!! The service was top notch and I felt at home while trying on wedding dresses. An even better I found the wedding dress of my dreams!!!!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Stephanie · Married on 05/30/2019

This is a beautiful bridal salon. We enjoyed our appointment. We did buy my daughter’s dress from another store because she wanted a Blush by Hayley Paige dress she fell in love with before coming to this store. I highly recommend Booking a dress appointment here.

Sent on 03/06/2018

Sunni Zamora · Married on 05/18/2019

Best Bridal shop in the Hill Country!

My whole experience at Beatitude Bridal was OUTSTANDING! They were so helpful and kind. I also loved that they involved me in the dress pulling process (went to other places that didn't) and I ended up pulling the dress that I bought! I also loved their range of prices that allows for everyone to find the dress of their dreams! If I could I would give them 10 stars. That is how much I loved my experience!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Brittany · Married on 05/04/2019

I loved my experience trying on gowns at Beautitude! It was a comfortable, no pressure environment. I appreciated that we were the only ones in the store at the time. Would recommend to any bride looking for her perfect dress!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Kirstyn · Married on 03/10/2019

This was only the 2nd shop I went to on my first day shopping! I found my dress in the first 30 minutes , I didn’t want to take it off I was so excited !

Sent on 08/10/2018

Beatitude Bridal's reply:

We are so thrilled to hear that, thank you for your kind review Kirstyn!

leslie · Married on 03/02/2019

Had a wonderful experience! Felt comfortable and the service was amazing!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Jamie · Married on 11/17/2018

This place was the first place I went. Bailee was so very helpful, great at giving ideas, and easy to talk to! I would defenitly refer anyone to Beatitude Bridal!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Dallas · Married on 11/17/2018

Bailee was my consultant and she was more than perfect. Took my three times to make my mind up but she continued to be patient with me and was understanding. There are SO many beautiful dresses to choose from. I was recommended from a friend I can’t wait pass on the recommendation.

Sent on 03/16/2018

Kaleigh · Married on 10/20/2018

Beatitude has so many beautiful options!!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Jacee · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautitude is definitely going to be the place I send all of my friends! Beautiful dresses! AMAZING service! And it was so quiet and personal! I definitely recommend for first time bridal shopping!

Sent on 03/10/2018

Andrea · Married on 10/07/2018

I had my very first dress appointment here! It was great! :) The consultant was amazing and made me feel very comfortable throughout the process!! I felt like a princess! Thank y'all so much!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Tamika · Married on 09/03/2018

My wedding is a year away, so I had time to look around to get a better idea of the best dress for me. I had been to more than five bridal salons and seen some beautiful dresses. Walking into the quaint shop of Beatitude Bridal, I knew I had finally found my bridal salon. Bailee was so patient and accommodating as I pulled dress after dress off the rack no matter the price or size. It was like shopping with an old friend with a great eye. And she would often remind me while I'm chin deep in lace and tulle what I said was most important to me about my wedding dress and how I want to feel on that day. She offered to hold the top three dresses for me, to have time to think about them and bring a friend back for another look. Booked another appointment a week later and became a Beatitude Bride! And the sample racks in the back of the store are a treasure chest of deals.

Sent on 10/07/2017

Crystal · Married on 08/18/2018

I absolutely loved this dress shop. I tried several different styles and Darin was super sweet and helpful. She took her time with me and one of my brideamaids. I found the dress of my dreams here. She was even flexible enough to make time for my family to come back and see the reveal of my dress. We couldn't stop talking about the cute boutique and all they have to offer. Very glad I found this shop on wedding wire!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Beatitude Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Crystal! It was a pleasure working with you! :)

Margaret · Married on 08/18/2018

Before visiting Beatitude,I had gone to multiple wedding dress shops and I can confidently say Beatitude had the best service. The atmosphere at Beatitude was very high class and individualized to me but without any pressure to buy. The thing I appreciated the most was being able to change into the gowns myself and not have to change in front of strangers. Bailee was extremely friendly and worked with me to find the perfect dress. She's also been very good about keeping me up to date via email on the status of my order. I would highly recommend visiting Beatitude Bridal.

Sent on 03/21/2018

Kim · Married on 07/21/2018

Owner was very friendly and helpful! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Aubrey · Married on 06/23/2018

I had SUCH and amazing experience finding the perfect dress! I am so thankful for the memories that my mom, future mother in law, aunt, and cousin walked away with that day. The day was every little girl's childhood dream come true. I felt beautiful and confident as I narrowed down gorgeous options, to the one that felt like it was made for me! I cant't say enough good things about Beatitude Bridal and the perfect experience they gave us! <3

Sent on 06/14/2017

Beatitude Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Aubrey we are so glad you had a great experience and great memories! Blessings! :)

Caitlin · Married on 06/16/2018

Bailey was so helpful and helped my nervousness with her funny humor! She made me so comfortable when trying on dresses! We didn't find the one but for sure are coming back!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Keren · Married on 06/16/2018

This bridal boutique was such a blessing!! I had heard so many horror stories and things to look out for, but when I came here, all of that went out the window! They are very responsive and very flexible-my counsultant (Bailee) met me before and after business hours for me to pick up/drop off my dress, no questions asked! She has truly been invested in my happiness as a bride. And everyone was very supportive when actually choosing a dress-she helped me see it in different ways, until I decided on something and it was the perfect dress for me! I can’t wait to wear my wedding dress! Don’t hesitate to come here!!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Emily · Married on 06/07/2018

Such a sweet little store. When you make your reservation, you are reserving the entire house! My consultant was so attentive and understanding, and actually picked out THE dress for me!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Beatitude Bridal's reply:

Thank you Emily! It was a pleasure working with you! :)

Katie · Married on 05/27/2018

Bailee was wonderful! She made me feel extra special and I didn’t feel rushed or like I had to share my special experience with anyone else. I? loved the atmosphere and liked that Beatitudes had great quality without being overwhelming. The small shop was a very cute touch and it made my special day even more memorable. I? will certainly recommend Bailee and Beatitudes to friends of mine!

Sent on 11/09/2017