Beatitude Bridal Reviews

Beatitude Bridal 1
Beatitude Bridal 2
Beatitude Bridal 3

Analyssa · Getting married on 11/13/2019

I had an amazing experience here. I felt like Caroline was very attentive and she helped me find the dress I wanted, and even picked out dresses for me that she thought I would look good in.

Caylon · Getting married on 06/30/2019

Just be open to trying on different kinds/styles of dresses! You will like everyone of them, but there only that one dress you will LOVE!! I know that feeling because I found mine!! Thank you Beatitude Bridal for helping find mine!!!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Beatitude Bridal's reply:

Thank you Caylon! Blessings! :)

Caroline · Getting married on 06/22/2019

I had a fabulous experience!! The service was top notch and I felt at home while trying on wedding dresses. An even better I found the wedding dress of my dreams!!!!

Stephanie · Getting married on 05/30/2019

This is a beautiful bridal salon. We enjoyed our appointment. We did buy my daughter’s dress from another store because she wanted a Blush by Hayley Paige dress she fell in love with before coming to this store. I highly recommend Booking a dress appointment here.

Brittany · Getting married on 05/04/2019

I loved my experience trying on gowns at Beautitude! It was a comfortable, no pressure environment. I appreciated that we were the only ones in the store at the time. Would recommend to any bride looking for her perfect dress!

Kirstyn · Getting married on 03/10/2019

This was only the 2nd shop I went to on my first day shopping! I found my dress in the first 30 minutes , I didn’t want to take it off I was so excited !

Sent on 08/10/2018

Beatitude Bridal's reply:

We are so thrilled to hear that, thank you for your kind review Kirstyn!

leslie · Getting married on 03/02/2019

Had a wonderful experience! Felt comfortable and the service was amazing!

Jamie · Married on 11/17/2018

This place was the first place I went. Bailee was so very helpful, great at giving ideas, and easy to talk to! I would defenitly refer anyone to Beatitude Bridal!

Dallas · Married on 11/17/2018

Bailee was my consultant and she was more than perfect. Took my three times to make my mind up but she continued to be patient with me and was understanding. There are SO many beautiful dresses to choose from. I was recommended from a friend I can’t wait pass on the recommendation.

Kaleigh · Married on 10/20/2018

Beatitude has so many beautiful options!!

Jacee · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautitude is definitely going to be the place I send all of my friends! Beautiful dresses! AMAZING service! And it was so quiet and personal! I definitely recommend for first time bridal shopping!

Andrea · Married on 10/07/2018

I had my very first dress appointment here! It was great! :) The consultant was amazing and made me feel very comfortable throughout the process!! I felt like a princess! Thank y'all so much!

Tamika · Married on 09/03/2018

My wedding is a year away, so I had time to look around to get a better idea of the best dress for me. I had been to more than five bridal salons and seen some beautiful dresses. Walking into the quaint shop of Beatitude Bridal, I knew I had finally found my bridal salon. Bailee was so patient and accommodating as I pulled dress after dress off the rack no matter the price or size. It was like shopping with an old friend with a great eye. And she would often remind me while I'm chin deep in lace and tulle what I said was most important to me about my wedding dress and how I want to feel on that day. She offered to hold the top three dresses for me, to have time to think about them and bring a friend back for another look. Booked another appointment a week later and became a Beatitude Bride! And the sample racks in the back of the store are a treasure chest of deals.

Crystal · Married on 08/18/2018

I absolutely loved this dress shop. I tried several different styles and Darin was super sweet and helpful. She took her time with me and one of my brideamaids. I found the dress of my dreams here. She was even flexible enough to make time for my family to come back and see the reveal of my dress. We couldn't stop talking about the cute boutique and all they have to offer. Very glad I found this shop on wedding wire!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Beatitude Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Crystal! It was a pleasure working with you! :)

Margaret · Married on 08/18/2018

Before visiting Beatitude,I had gone to multiple wedding dress shops and I can confidently say Beatitude had the best service. The atmosphere at Beatitude was very high class and individualized to me but without any pressure to buy. The thing I appreciated the most was being able to change into the gowns myself and not have to change in front of strangers. Bailee was extremely friendly and worked with me to find the perfect dress. She's also been very good about keeping me up to date via email on the status of my order. I would highly recommend visiting Beatitude Bridal.

Kim · Married on 07/21/2018

Owner was very friendly and helpful! Highly recommend!

Aubrey · Married on 06/23/2018

I had SUCH and amazing experience finding the perfect dress! I am so thankful for the memories that my mom, future mother in law, aunt, and cousin walked away with that day. The day was every little girl's childhood dream come true. I felt beautiful and confident as I narrowed down gorgeous options, to the one that felt like it was made for me! I cant't say enough good things about Beatitude Bridal and the perfect experience they gave us! <3

Sent on 06/14/2017

Beatitude Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Aubrey we are so glad you had a great experience and great memories! Blessings! :)

Caitlin · Married on 06/16/2018

Bailey was so helpful and helped my nervousness with her funny humor! She made me so comfortable when trying on dresses! We didn't find the one but for sure are coming back!

Keren · Married on 06/16/2018

This bridal boutique was such a blessing!! I had heard so many horror stories and things to look out for, but when I came here, all of that went out the window! They are very responsive and very flexible-my counsultant (Bailee) met me before and after business hours for me to pick up/drop off my dress, no questions asked! She has truly been invested in my happiness as a bride. And everyone was very supportive when actually choosing a dress-she helped me see it in different ways, until I decided on something and it was the perfect dress for me! I can’t wait to wear my wedding dress! Don’t hesitate to come here!!

Emily · Married on 06/07/2018

Such a sweet little store. When you make your reservation, you are reserving the entire house! My consultant was so attentive and understanding, and actually picked out THE dress for me!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Beatitude Bridal's reply:

Thank you Emily! It was a pleasure working with you! :)

Katie · Married on 05/27/2018

Bailee was wonderful! She made me feel extra special and I didn’t feel rushed or like I had to share my special experience with anyone else. I? loved the atmosphere and liked that Beatitudes had great quality without being overwhelming. The small shop was a very cute touch and it made my special day even more memorable. I? will certainly recommend Bailee and Beatitudes to friends of mine!

Lana · Married on 05/19/2018

I am very happy with my visit!
    Bailey was the best:)

Heather · Married on 05/18/2018

Bailee was so helpful. She showed me various dresses and helped me find the perfect one. love, love, love this sweet boutique!

nicole · Married on 05/12/2018

I had such a great time at Beatitude! I came in with my mom, my mom's friend and my sister and we had a blast! I found so many beautiful dresses! They have all styles and they are absolutely gorgeous. My first time trying on dresses with Beatitude was like a dream come true. Thank you!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Beatitude Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole, blessings!