47 Reviews for BearFight - Live Band & DJ Package

Learning New Songs (5)
Sample Music (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
47 BearFight - Live Band & DJ Package Reviews

We got engaged in Cuba and sent an email to Bearfight before we even got off the plane. A live band was important to my husband and we realized that anyone we booked we would just compare to Bearfight. The guys are so great to work with and our wedding was just amazing because of them. We have lost track of how many times our friends and family told us how awesome they were and even had an uncle say to us the next day, "you know, I've been to a lot of weddings and this was the best one I've ever been to!"

From start to finish Chris and his team were so helpful and organized. They made the whole process smooth and easy. Chris even helped us to find other vendors when we needed ideas. The DJ/band combination was awesome and the dance floor was packed all night long. We couldn't have asked for a better band for our day!

Profile Picture Jennie, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

After I was hired as the day of coordinator for Chris and Ashley’s Wedding I quickly reached out to all of the vendors they had booked to introduce myself. Chris and Alex from Bear Fight were quick to respond and extremely professional. To no surprise when I met them and the rest of their crew the day of the LeRoy/Aiken Wedding they were extremely friendly, easy to work with and very cooperative with all the changes we made throughout the day. All in all working with Bear Fight was a blast! I would HIGHLY recommend them to any couple looking for a Wedding Band!

Profile Picture Emerald, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

Absolutely the BEST wedding band and DJ out there!!! Honestly, our family and friends can not stop talking about how awesome our reception was and it's because they kept the party going all night long with a fun mix of music!!!

I am so happy that they were highly recommended to us by a friend who scoured the country for her wedding band and found them! After seeing all of their reviews and performances, we knew we had to have them and booked them immediately (best thing we ever did)! Since the beginning of our wedding planning, we have felt well taken care of and they truly listened to every single request (BIG and SMALL)! The highlight was when I requested they play 'Love Shack,' as that is my power karaoke jam. Not only did they learn the song for me, but invited me up on stage so I could rock out at my own wedding!!! BEST DAY EVER and it's all due to Bearfight!!! We can not thank them enough!!!!!

Profile Picture Olivia, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

I cannot recommend them enough! Everyone had a blast!!! I had several family members all asking me about them multiple times.

Profile Picture Robert, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

If you're looking for a wedding band (or for any event) - look no further!! BearFight totally rocked our wedding from cocktail hour through the last minutes we were allowed in the venue. I would hire them allover again in a heartbeat.

Their professionalism, energy and talent totally made the day so much fun and attributed to everyone saying that it was hands down one of the most fun weddings they've ever attended. We now have people who attended our wedding getting engaged and asking for their information.

One more important note - they don't play any songs that would make you want to take a dance break, so strap on your sneakers and get ready to dance ALL NIGHT LONG.

Profile Picture Audrey, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We could not have been any more pleased with Bearfight. From the initial contract to the day of they were professional, knowledgeable and made sure we having fun the entire time. They have great experience and gave great advice while allowing us to individualize every aspect of our day. I can't think of a single thing more we could have asked for!

Profile Picture Andrew, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

After seeing Bear Fight at my sister's wedding and a few times in Portsmouth, we knew we had to have them play at our wedding. We even planned our wedding date based on when they were available.

We have received so much positive feedback from guests of all ages. Our friends and family cannot stop talking about how awesome our reception was.

If you're looking for a band that will keep every guest dancing from beginning until end, Bear Fight is most definitely it!!

Profile Picture Patricia, 5/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

They are not only so talented but they are the most amazing people and beyond accommodating and are able to turn "going to a wedding" into going to an experience of a lifetime. With all the craziness of planning a wedding they had no problem taking tasks off our plate and making every part of working with them as least stressful as possible. They engaged with every single guest and even let one of our bestest friends do a drum solo with the band which got the crowd to go bananas. Of course they are the best of the best but its the care, the thought and the desire to blow your expectations out of the water that really got me. Good hearted people paired with the most talent and passion all while remaining so humble is the ultimate formula. BearFight is exactly that.

Profile Picture Dani, 10/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

We were so excited to hire Bearfight for our wedding since we have seen them play all over Boston! They bring so much fun and energy to the dance floor. Even during a slow song, I remember looking around and seeing a packed dance floor - they are that good! We hired them for the ceremony and reception. They played exactly what we wanted. One family member even commented "whatever you paid for that band was worth every penny to see everyone dancing like that!"They come with their own DJ and he is awesome! I would highly recommend them for any event!

Profile Picture katey, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

BearFight is the best of the best. Please do not miss the opportunity to have them at your wedding! They are a pleasure to work with leading up to the big day and will certainly not disappoint!!! Every guest I speak to that went to my wedding mentions "the band," and how they absolutely made the night. Love love love BearFight!!!

Profile Picture Ally, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

If you want a wedding band, hire a wedding band. If you want your guests to have a great time and spend most of the night on the dance floor hire BearFight. BearFight ROCKED. They were great to work with before the wedding, and took our song requests and filled out the rest of the setlist to seem custom tailored to our crowd. We have had multiple people ask for the set list! We had a few kids at the wedding and they really enjoyed being called out from the stage, and at the end of the night the drummer gave them his drumsticks. Not sure how much the others on the bus ride home felt about that, but we know for sure it made the kids' night, week, year... We couldn't recommend BearFight enough!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

BearFight was amazing from beginning to end, from booking to planning the communication was all very professional. They did the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception all seamlessly. Our guest were dancing all evening, and all we heard the next day was about how much fun everyone had and how great the band was. You can tell they put a lot of energy and passion into the performance, which makes the guest feel like they can let loose and have fun as well. We are so happy with their services and that they were willing to travel all the way to Vermont! I would recommend BearFight to anyone looking to hire a band for their wedding! Don't hesitate though, they book up fast!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Truly no better Band/DJ combination! They absolutely made our reception! Everyone is still talking about how much fun they had and all the dancing they did. We were truly blown away!! They should be the first thing you book when planning your wedding. We planned our wedding around their availability, and it was the best decision we made! BearFight is simply the best!!!!

Profile Picture Kevin, 10/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

Un-real. Great to work with, even the staff at the venue kept saying how good they were to work with. Even better -- they brought the party. Guests were jumping up and down the entire 3 hours they played for. DJ Alex was also awesome - got everything started and played through the ceremony, cocktail reception, and dinner. They had everything set up so we could choose any song we wanted for each event of the evening. The band also had a set list of around 150 songs that you could say yes or no to; from that they made their set list. They made the night! So much fun.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Microphones

Patrick and I can not say enough about the guys of Bearfight and DJ Alex. From the first time meeting with the band they put any concerns to rest. All of my emails and questions were answered promptly. Fun is an understatement to what we had they rocked!! The band is so energetic, and extremely talented. They had EVERYONE at our wedding up and dancing. I highly recommend them and can't wait to see them again at one of their bar shows!

Profile Picture Paige, 9/24/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel

Do you like to dance? Do you like "sing along" type songs, which everyone knows? Book Bearfight. By the end of the night, I don't think there was one person still sitting in their chair and I was a sweaty mess from dancing so much. Great energy, great music, Amazing band!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/4/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Instrumentals, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Hiring Bearfight for our wedding was by far the best decision we made during the wedding planning process! From our first conversation with them until after our wedding day, Bearfight was the absolute best to work with. They are incredibly flexible, accommodating, and take so much time to make sure all music details are perfect. They truly set the tone of our reception and carried the party throughout the night. All of our friends and family could not stop talking about how Bearfight was the "best band they had ever heard" and "where did you find them!?". We had numerous friends and couples get their information as well as they wanted to hire them for their own upcoming weddings. Honestly, Bearfight's vibe, spirit and talent is incomparable to anyone else out there. We cant thank them enough for their tremendous role in our wedding and for creating the best party of all time. Thank you Bearfight!!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 8/27/16, 1 Review

Profile Picture Chelsea, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Unbelievable to work with. Amazing to party with.

Profile Picture User4948352, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

BearFight is the best wedding band ever, hands down. From the first day we got in contact with them to the after-party and beyond, these guys were great to work with. They offer everything you could ever want from a wedding band, and you really get the whole package. To give you a sense of how flexible they are, Chris accommodated our last minute request to come to our venue (4 hours away!) to play acoustic at our welcome party the night before our wedding. AND when my dad wanted to surprise me and sing during his speech, Paul learned the music to the song...in less than a DAY! Our one requirement for our wedding band was that they bring the energy and keep the party going all night long--and they didn't disappoint! I'm not lying when I say I was dancing for 3 straight hours, and so was everyone else! I can't tell you how many of our guests told us that BearFight was "the best wedding band they ever heard!" A number of our friends have asked us for their info for upcoming events since - and one already booked them for her wedding next summer! We can't thank BearFight enough for helping to make our wedding weekend the best ever! I can't wait to refer them to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Arianna, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Though they may not seem like a traditional “wedding band”, for my husband and I there was no choice other than Bearfight for our June wedding. Not only had we attended our friends’ wedding where they rocked the house, but I have been a Bearfight “groupie” for years and was beyond excited when I realized they were available for our wedding. They got, and kept, everyone on the dancefloor and made the night so memorable. Some of our favorite photos of the night are from our guests shaking it on the dancefloor! In addition to the band being amazing, we were lucky to have DJ Phoenix (Laura) there to add to the fun. If you are looking for an amazing, fun, non-basic/boring wedding band, Bearfight is SO it!! Go check them out and get them booked, you will not regret it!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/11/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Music During Breaks, Reception

Bearfight does not disappoint! These guys had the entire room up on their feet dancing from start to finish, and even played a couple extra songs when the wedding guests began shouting ENCORE!! Joe and I knew without a doubt that Bearfight was the wedding band for us. They were the FIRST vendor we secured, and we still tease my mother that Bearfight knew our wedding date before she did! The bandmembers and their DJ worked with us to perfect every detail and we couldn't have imagined our night without them. Compliments, facebook 'likes' and shares have been pouring in for them ever since our wedding guests experienced what an incredibly FUN night Bearfight had to offer.

Profile Picture Meaghan, 5/21/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, MC, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

BearFight was beyond incredible! Working with them prior to the wedding was an absolute breeze - they were so responsive and answered all of my ridiculous questions without making me feel ridiculous. It was so helpful to have a band/DJ combo for as many hours as we needed. It really streamlined the planning and allowed us to hire less people. They walked us through all of the pre-planning stuff which allowed us not to have the slightest worry on the day-of, which is 100% what I was looking for in a vendor!

They are such professionals and amazing at what they do. I am not exaggerating when I say our ENTIRE guest list was on the dance floor at one point or another - people that I never thought would dance were tearing it up!!

BearFight was the absolute perfect addition to our wedding and I can't say enough fabulous things about them. If you want your wedding to be an absolute blast - these are your guys!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/16/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ

The guys were professional, fun and brought the house down. I would recommend them to anyone looking for the best band around.

Profile Picture User6889902, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

We can not possibly give more praise to BearFight and DJ Alex Friello! They are AMAZING! My husband and I were married on October 17, 2015 at the Fairmont Copley Plaza in Boston, MA. I first saw BearFight play many years ago at Lansdowne Pub, where I spent many weekend nights during my college days. When it came to choosing a band for our wedding, the decision was a no brainer. While wedding planning, my now husband and I went to see them play again at Lansdowne (nostalgia). When it came time for one of their set-breaks that evening, I pulled them aside while they were coming off stage and, probably catching them completely off-guard, said "we want you to be our wedding band!" They sent the contract the next morning, and we never turned back! Both BearFight and Alex are professional, responsive, attentive, energetic and all around just great guys. Despite their busy show schedule, many weddings and gigs, they always managed to make us feel like we were their only clients. And then it came time for the actual wedding day, and they did not disappoint! They were unbelievable, such a talented group. In addition to playing our reception, they also did an acoustic duo during our cocktail hour. Such a refreshing and fun break from the boring elevator music that's played at some cocktail hours. During the reception, everyone was on the dance floor all night, and had an absolute blast! All our friends and family were so impressed by them. We were told by many that they were the best band and DJ combo they had ever seen! Their energy and enthusiasm is so infectious. They are recommended highly for anyone looking to have an amazing time at their wedding! We're definitely lifetime BearFight groupies. We love you guys!

Profile Picture Sara, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews