Beardsley Events Reviews

5 | Cedar Grove, NJ

5 Reviews for Beardsley Events

Kate · Married on 08/30/2019

Wonderful to work with

We hired Jerry for wedding planning and day-of services and are so glad we did! From the beginning, Jerry listened closely to what we wanted and took the time to get to know us. He made recommendations and helped us work with all of our vendors. We appreciated that he made himself available for prep calls in the evening which we needed for our work schedules. He created the most detailed wedding day timeline I have ever seen, which made us feel confident that our wedding was in good hands with his team. Everything went smoothly the day of and we are thankful to Jerry and his team for making that happen!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Susan · Married on 11/13/2016

The best investment which you will make is choosing the "right" planner. You have enough items with which to deal and having Jerry onboard makes your special event even better than you would have even expected. He takes the "worry" away so that you can truly and totally enjoy your day. Do not think about walking down the aisle unless you have Jerry taking care of each and every detail which you may have overlooked. Once you meet Jerry, you will know immediately that he is the right person for you in order for your wedding to be the ultimate in perfection.
    "

Sent on 05/07/2017

Deb · Married on 09/24/2016

I cannot say enough about Jerry and Beardsley Events. I hired him and his partner, Tessa, to be my day of wedding coordinators, but they were SO much more than that! They were there months in advance for me and my husband. They answered any and all questions I had for them along the way. Jerry was attentive, responsive and kind. As an event planner myself, I know what it takes to be successful at an event, and Jerry embodied it. As I've said to several friends and family members, Jerry and Tessa were "worth their weight in gold!" Thank you for helping our wedding day go just as planned!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Brandon · Married on 06/19/2016

Jerry at Beardsley events is exceptional. We had utilized Jerry's day off coordination services for our June 2016 wedding and he was great. His positive, calm, and cordial demeanor is what everyone needs on their wedding day (or any event you are hosting). Jerry is very detailed oriented and will put the time in to make sure your event is a fabulous one. Thank you again Jerry.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Lori · Married on 05/06/2016

My wife Lori and myself could not be more happier with our wedding on 5/6/16 at The Chart House, Weehawken, NJ. Jerry & Tessa, where do I even begin, from the rehearsal to the wedding, you guys rose to the top of our expectations, everyone bragged how much fun it was, and even though you all had a job to do, we hardly even noticed you were there. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! We love you guys! We highly recommended everyone to you! Last thing being said, no way we could of pulled off such an awesome wedding without you both!!! Roger and Lori Gurley

Sent on 07/06/2016