Beam Room Catering Reviews

83 | Wilmington, NC

83 Reviews for Beam Room Catering

Danielle · Married on 12/12/2018

Courtney was amazing. Everything was perfect down to every little detail.

Elizabeth · Married on 10/20/2018

Phenomenal experience!

I would HIGHLY recommend The Beam Room for your event. We chose The Beam Room for our wedding venue and worked with Courtney the entire way through. I honestly cannot say enough good things about Courtney, the food, the space itself, the waitstaff, the location, and the pricing. The food was perfectly cooked and tasted amazing - we are still getting compliments on it 2 months later, the space is very very clean and intimate, the waitstaff was very attentive but not intrusive, the location was in the perfect spot downtown, and the pricing was the best by far out of anything that I looked at. When it comes to Courtney, I don’t even know where to begin because from the start she was amazing - she was very patient and informative, never made us feel like our questions were stupid, whatever we wanted or needed she did everything in her power to make it happen, and she is a very very good communicator. You should definitely do yourself a favor and check this place out, everything was perfect.

• F

Frank · Married on 05/19/2018

Had our rehearsal dinner there - great venue! Excellent service, everyone had a wonderful time!

Kayleigh · Married on 04/14/2018

We used The Beam Room for our rehearsal dinner and we had around 50 guests attending the dinner. The space is beautiful and the food was delicious! It is an intimate space and perfect for families to meet and mingle the day before the wedding! I highly recommend this space for hosting an event!

James · Married on 10/08/2017

Our experience at The Beam Room this past weekend was nothing short of first-rate with regard to service, food quality, and the overall look and feel of the environment. My husband and I were able to experience an incredibly memorable ceremony with our family and friends, and with some of the most delicious food and beverage I've ever had for a brunch. The compliments we received from almost every person who attended our event assured us that we could NOT have chosen a better place for this important day in our lives. We simply felt so special...

We had a rather uncomplicated event for our ceremony and reception, but Courtney and Ellie were so graciously accommodating of the typical anxieties that occur with planning an event like this. Never at any time (before, during or after the event) did we get a sense that we were burdening either the planners or the staff of servers and bartenders with our requests. The group as a whole (including the chef, whom we did not meet) cannot be recommended highly enough for the job they successfully completed for us!

And the price... There is a difference between "cheap" and "inexpensive" when it comes to describing the value of goods and services. The product we received on our day was certainly not cheap, but it was inexpensive. In other words, the value of what we received from The Beam Room greatly outweighed the cost incurred, which very much allowed us to have the best possible ceremony without going broke in the process. The only two words I can use to describe the bill for our order are: extremely reasonable.

Book this venue, work with Courtney and Ellie, and be worry free.

Blaire · Married on 09/02/2017

Excellent spot for a rehearsal dinner!! The staff was extremely easy to work with and meet all of my expectations! The food was also great! I would definitely recommend this location to someone looking for a private area to hold any event!

• W

Whitney · Married on 08/05/2017

The Beam Room is an awesome place to hold any type of event. I had my wedding ceremony and reception there. Everyone I worked with was extremely professional Chris, Ellie, Courtney and all wait staff. No one made me feel bad about asking one million and one questions and sometimes the same questions twice. I researched many venues and my bill was quoted 3000.00 less than what I was quoted at a similar venue located on the same street. I saved money by not having a dj, I just needed about 4 songs played at specific times. The beam room has audio equipment and did not mind helping me play those specific songs. We used the Pandora commercial free the remainder of the time. We had a tasting with Ellie which was very inexpensive. Before scheduling the tasting Chris consulted me on which food package would work best for my budget, amount of food needed, etc. Courtney helped me fine tune my selection. One day I called needing help on how to organize the transition between my ceremony and reception. Courtney helped me that day. She gave me plenty of ideas on how to go about it and she stayed on the phone with me until I came to a conclusion. The day of the wedding, the wait staff and bartenders were amazing. They kept the drinks and food coming. The food was GREAT! I am so glad that I used them for my wedding and reception.

Liz · Married on 06/09/2017

The entire staff at the Beam Room was great to work with from beginning to the end! They provided several options for catering as well as working with me on gluten free options for a few of my guest. We were able to decorate the room to add a personal touch but the Beam Room has some very unique features of it's own. I hope you will visit the place for yourself and meet the staff. You won't be disappointed!

Karen · Married on 06/03/2017

The Beam Room was such a beautiful setting for our son's rehearsal dinner! The staff were most accommodating from unloading our supplies/decorations, setting up the room, running the bar for our guests, preparing and serving food, and running the elevator for our guests. The food was delicious and more than enough for our crowd. They worked diligently to keep it fresh, packed our leftovers, and plated and served our cake. I would choose them again and again!!!! Thanks to the Front Street Brewery for making our dinner one to always cherish and remember.

Arielle · Married on 05/20/2017

Everyone at the Beam Room was extremely helpful. We had the Brewer's Bash for out rehearsal. Everything was delicious, my brothers are still raving about the drumsticks!

Tracey · Married on 04/28/2017

I had an awesome experience with The Beam Room. They were very friendly and knowledgeable when making the arrangements for my son's Wedding Rehearsal Dinner. Also, they had everything ready when we got there and were so attentive and friendly while we were there. They catered to our every need! I didn't need to worry about anything while we were being served! It felt great to sit back and enjoy the stress free Dinner!

Shelly · Married on 04/17/2017

Our group was very pleased with the excellent customer service we received.

Patrick · Married on 04/14/2017

We used the Beam Room for our Rehearsal Dinner and Welcome Reception in April and were blown away by how friendly and accomodating the staff was. Everyone who attended loved the space and we were so appreciative of how the staff went above and beyond to help us with every question and detail during our set up that afternoon. Fantastic venue and we would highly recommend them for an event!!

Donna · Married on 04/07/2017

We used this for my son's rehearsal dinner. The food was wonderful, you could not ask for better service. Everyone was so helpful allowing us to drop things off early for set up the people attending truly loved the atmosphere. I highly recommend having an event here.

Linda · Married on 03/25/2017

From a professional meeting planner who was perhaps a bit skeptical, I can honestly say - this venue's level of service and ability to handle significant details was incredible. Ours was not a wedding but a surprise 50th anniversary celebration and this exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend working with not just Courtney but the entire staff all worked together to make the evening an unforgettable event for our parents.

Sent on 04/21/2017

Beam Room Catering's reply:

Linda, Thank you so very much for giving us the opportunity to help make this anniversary party so memorable and enjoyable for your friends and family! We greatly appreciate your business and being apart of such an amazing experience. We truly hope we get the opportunity to work with you again in the future. Sincerely, The Beam Room Catering Teacm

Allie · Married on 03/03/2017

The Beam Room made it very easy to book and choose where to have my rehearsal dinner. Great food and service!

Allison · Married on 02/24/2017

Everything about the service was exceptional. The staff as very easy to work with, the room was beautiful, and the food was awesome. I would highly recommend to anyone to book their event at The Beam Room! Thank you for helping make our day amazing.

We used The Beam Room for our ceremony and our reception. They were easy to communicate with, had a very flexible schedule and did a wonderful job with the setup and plated dinners. The space is beautiful and required little decoration. It was also very affordable and allowed me to have the wedding I always wanted for under 6k!

Amanda · Married on 11/03/2016

There was really no end to the help provided by the entire staff during our wedding; everything from helping with the music to making sure we were getting the best value for our dollar! The staff during the wedding couldn't have been more on point if they tried and that opinion was not just ours but many of our users commented on their professionalism as well they honestly knocked it way way out of the park and really made everything everything about the wedding and the rehearsal so easy and amazing!!! Also the food was amazing the Swedish meatballs were a huge hit but everything was so good! Thank you guys for making our day perfect you truley were such an important part of that and the fact that we had to stress about absolutely nothing meant everything to us!!!

James · Married on 09/17/2016

Chris and his team we more than accommodating and provided professional service at very short notice. Extremely responsive and easy to work with. Very pleased and highly recommend Beam Room.

Kristen · Married on 09/04/2016

My husband and I got married there last Sunday, 9/4/2016. I have to say that the whole year leading up to it until the after everyone was extremely helpful and did everything they could to make my day perfect. They even let us rework our orginal estimate to help us save money. We did our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception for 60 people. We had plenty of room and everything flowed smoothly. I am truly happy we picked this place. The food was fantastic and everyone had a great time.

Kay · Married on 09/04/2016

Do not hesitate to use the Beam Room!!! They are so incredibly accommodating...the chef's food was to die for...and everyone we worked with was willing to do whatever needed to assure a great outcome. Loved the experience here!! Our rehearsal luncheon was superb!

Joann · Married on 06/30/2016

The Beam Room was AMAZING! I had my son's rehearsal dinner there on June 30th and everything was great. From the first meeting with Ellie through the very end of the event, the communication and the response time was fast, any questions I had were answered clearly, and I felt like I knew exactly what to expect. Katie and Martha were our event hosts and they were attentive and went above and beyond to make sure we had a great time (lighting the candles that I forgot to light, cutting our cake for us, keeping us informed throughout the evening). The atmosphere in the room was perfect...the room itself is very nice with its rustic decor, the tvs were perfect for a slideshow I had put together and the music they played for us (I forgot our playlist at home) pulled it all together. The food selection was extensive and what we chose was very, very good. It was hot and fresh and everyone kept saying how good it was. I would definitely choose The Beam Room again for any future events and highly recommend them to anyone.

Alysha · Married on 06/19/2016

The Beam Room was an awesome choice for us. The Food was amazing, our guests really loved it. Chis was great to work with and answered all my questions in a timely manner. I planned the wedding from a different state and Chris was very understanding of that. We used the off-site catering and bar services, and rented party supplies through them too. I would definitely recommend The Beam Room to anyone looking for a company that’s easy to work with, is affordable, and has great food.

Dan and Danese · Married on 06/04/2016

Great venue.
    Employees are very accommodating.
    This was for our son's wedding rehearsal dinner.
    Lots of positive comments on food and venue.