Beachpeople Weddings Reviews

Beachpeople Weddings 6
Beachpeople Weddings 7
  • Hannah

Hannah · Getting married on 05/01/2021

Love this couple who manages these weddings. So nice and helpful on your big day

Sent on 09/19/2016

Beachpeople Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the kind words and rating! We are happy you are happy too. Bless!
  • Lorie

Lorie Williams Obranovich · Getting married on 11/04/2020

I can't say enough about beachpeopleweddings

After searching many other websites for wedding choices, I came across beachpeopleweddings. This was a wedding gift for my son and his fiancé. The choice was perfect! After speaking with Margo the first time, I felt like she was part of our family! Her photography talent is amazing, and David ( her husband) did a phenomenal job with the ceremony! The guest were blown away as to how cute the wedding turned out! Margo and David truly love what they do! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Beachpeople Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, Lorie! We enjoyed your families and you, too. Our honor to be a part of it, blessings for all! :)
  • Amy

Amy Wall · Getting married on 09/04/2020

Everything I ever wanted!

Margo and David are truly the kindest people I have met. They went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was perfect. They arrived an hour early to prepare the beach for our ceremony ( a heart in the sand with shells) it looked amazing. They stayed on top of the weather for the day to assure we would not get caught in one of those random beach thunderstorms. They were so easy to communicate with and put me and my husband at ease. If you are looking for elegant yet not over the top with pricing they are your go to people. An officiant and photographer in one package!!(YESSS) I highly recommend them for your wedding needs.

Sent on 05/01/2019

Beachpeople Weddings's reply:

Awwwww, thank you SO much! This is wonderful to see, Amy and Ron. You have LOVELY family too. Big hugs!

Bill Wheeler · Married on 08/03/2019

So glad we found them both!

From the moment we began working with David and Margo, we knew we choose the right people to officiate and handle the photography for our wedding. Everything was beyond our expectations and truly perfect. David's smile and calming voice made the ceremony sincere, peaceful and wonderful while Margo did her magic in the background and captured the day perfectly. Afterwards, the photos were delivered as promised and came out just amazing. We love our wedding album and it told the story of our special day perfectly. Everyone we've shown it to has complemented on how beautifully the album was done. We highly recommend BOTH David and Margo!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Anna

Anna Poulos · Married on 07/29/2019

Perfect from start to finish

Margo and David were so wonderful from start to finish! What a fun couple! They are very organized with a 30 day out phone call to go over all the details of our big day, thorough in their explanations, and just a blast to be around. They made us feel so comfortable. We can't say enough about these two. Our pictures (the ones we've seen) have been stunning in every way! Thank you Margo and David for making our day so very special.

Sent on 08/11/2019
    Beachpeople Weddings 8

Beachpeople Weddings's reply:

Very welcome! Thanks for sharing a pic too. We loved being a part of your special day--blessings to you both!

Bethany Stiles · Married on 06/26/2019

Beach wedding

I can’t say enough good things about David and Margo! They made what could have been a very stressful event an absolute breeze. In less than a month, they helped us create a beautiful, personalized and meaningful ceremony planned from hundreds of miles away. We felt like we were their only clients, despite them being incredibly in demand, because of their warmth and attention to our personal wishes. They are knowledgeable about the area, even helping us find a nice place to celebrate with a post-wedding brunch. I highly recommend Beach People Weddings!!

Sent on 07/19/2019
    Beachpeople Weddings 9
    Beachpeople Weddings 10
    Beachpeople Weddings 11

Beachpeople Weddings's reply:

Thank you for this very kind review, angels! We loved being there and its extra nice to do this with such sweet, patient, smart, genuine kind people as yourselves too. Blessings!

Beverly Weber · Married on 04/27/2019

Best wedding ever!

David and Margo delivered big time! Made everything so easy. Their professionalism impeccable. While we didn’t meet them in person prior to our wedding day, we felt as if we knew them for years. Our guests raves about the service. Highly recommended! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Beachpeople Weddings's reply:

What a great thing to see here, thank you so much! We enjoyed the wedding to, dear... good people! Hugs!

Tammy Malloy · Married on 04/20/2019

Awesome people

Absolutely the nicest people you could ever meet and work with..
    If I could give them 100 stars..
    l would
    Thanks David and Margo for giving me the best day ever.

Sent on 03/21/2019
    Beachpeople Weddings 12
    Beachpeople Weddings 13

Beachpeople Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words... we SOOOO enjoyed our time with you too! We are blessed by such sweet people in our lives. Big Hugs!

Mary Merrill · Married on 03/30/2019

Excellent service and would highly recommend!

Wedding was non-traditional but spiritual with love focused vows. Reverend David and Margo helped us have a wedding guests are still talking about.

Sent on 04/13/2019

Beachpeople Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much! This is wonderful to hear that people enjoyed it as much as you did. Blessings!

Melissa Edwards · Married on 03/30/2019

Edwards wedding

Our wedding turned out so beautiful!!! So thankful for David and Margo. They stayed in contact with us and walked us through everything we needed to do over the phone before arriving. Our pictures turned out amazing!! Highly recommended them

Sent on 05/08/2019

Beachpeople Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! Wonderful! We love being of service to such nice people as yourselves. :)

Michelle W · Married on 12/27/2018

Perfect for Our Simple and Sweet Renewal

Margo and David have such a wonderful vibe. We could tell that they love what they do and they care deeply about giving their couples the best experience they can. We had a super small and personal vow renewal at Ocean Isle Beach. The pictures turned out beautifully even though it was raining. They made our daughters feel special and the details of our ceremony were perfect because they planned with us not for us. We loved them both!

Sent on 01/17/2019
    Beachpeople Weddings 14

Beachpeople Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, we were glad to be a part of it! Blessings for a srweet family too--we loved your wonderful daughters too!

Rachel · Married on 11/02/2018

Best decision ever

My husband and I couldn’t have asked for anything better! It was perfect! I would recommend this to anyone! I loved everything about it and I am so happy we chose them!

Sent on 11/03/2018
    Beachpeople Weddings 15

Beachpeople Weddings's reply:

Thank you for posting and your kind words! We loved being a part of this with you and your sweet lil' family. Bless you all. :)

Kristen · Married on 09/15/2018

An honest company. In the wedding business that’s a rare find! Helped me out when all hope was lost!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Julia Hernandez · Married on 09/02/2018

Beach People Weddings

My husband and I had a wonderful experience with beach people weddings! From the planning process to the actual wedding the communication was seamless. On our wedding day I did not have to worry about a thing except to show up! Our wedding was beautiful and our families have not stopped complimenting how beautiful our wedding was. David and Margo were such a great team and I highly recommend them to any couple looking to get married on one of the beautiful Carolina shores.

Sent on 10/21/2018
    Beachpeople Weddings 16

Jamie · Married on 06/12/2018

Dave and Margo were amazing! I can’t rave enough and how much they helped in giving my husband and I the wedding experience we had been planning for 2 years!!!! We had a destination wedding and I had many reservations about trying to hire someone when we couldn’t be in the same state to meet them and see what they were like. Margo helped ease all my worries and answer questions. They were both so easy going and full of energy. I couldn’t have asked for a better couple to assist with making our wedding perfect!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Beachpeople Weddings's reply:

What a blessing to see this, thank you soooo much! We were pleased to be a part of your special day, meet YOU GUYS, and meet your awesome family too! Big Hugs!

Charlene · Married on 05/16/2018

I have met MANY photographer's in my lifetime, and Margo is completely hands down the VERY best and the sweetest photographer. She goes the extra mile to make sure your memories of your special day is the absolute best. I can not even imagine how long she spent putting her all into our photos. Along, with her husband, David, who was our minister, we HIGHLY recommend their services. I really enjoyed having them along on our Cape Fear Wedding Ceremony. They went WAY AND BEYOND for my husband and I. We just got the flash drive in the mail yesterday and we were reliving that day as we both just smiled as we viewed the beautiful photos. I am so glad that God had me pick up "The Wedding Planner" magazine at Carolina Beach in April, which lead me to find Margo and David, and my husband and I married May 16th! We will recommend Margo and David to everyone who is looking for the top notch Beach People Weddings! From the bottom of our hearts Margo and David, thank you. You both will forever be in our memories and hearts.

With Love,
    Mr and Mrs Hutchins

Sent on 06/21/2018

Beachpeople Weddings's reply:

How wonderful to hear! Thanks for telling your story here too, it was great to see it, and made us smile--again. :) YOur kind words mean so much to us, dear ones, THANK YOU! BIG hugs! We love you!

Patty & Emily · Married on 05/12/2018

From our first communication to "I now pronounce you ..." and photos afterwards David and Margo made us feel at ease and at peace with our decision to have them officiate our wedding. They made the entire experience seem seamless. David and Margo are such welcoming, loving, and accepting people. We could not have asked for a better experience! Highly recommend Beachpeople Weddings!!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Danielle · Married on 05/12/2018

There are no words to describe the phenomenal job David and Margo did for our wedding. I always dreamt of having a beach wedding with the sound of the waves in the background and the sand in my toes. However, at first, it was difficult to find anyone to help make our dream wedding come true, without spending a fortune. UNTIL we came across David and Margo's website. We contacted David and Margo with several questions and the got back in touch quickly and answered all of our questions and even more! We were able to plan the most perfect dream wedding, thanks to them. The pictures turned out BEAUTIFULLY! My husband and I highly recommend BeachPeopleWeddings! Their services were beyond what we had expected and we couldn't be happier with how our wedding turned out.

Sent on 06/08/2018
    Beachpeople Weddings 17
    Beachpeople Weddings 18
    Beachpeople Weddings 19

Beachpeople Weddings's reply:

Bless you, thank you for these kind words. We were happy to be a part of it all, friend. Hugs!

Connie · Married on 04/28/2018

I absolutely had the best experience with Beach people weddings..My wedding was gorgeous and we had unique Oceanic vows,even got work with the details of colors ,flowers ,photography, added our own unique details..everyone was wowwwwwed by Davis blowing the Triton horn. Would definitely encourage anyone to use David and Margo Beach people wedding services

Sent on 06/27/2018
    Beachpeople Weddings 20
    Beachpeople Weddings 21
    Beachpeople Weddings 22

Beachpeople Weddings's reply:

How very wonderful! Thank you so much! We were happy to be there with you!

Pam · Married on 11/07/2017

I wish I could give Margo & David 10 STARS! They are amazing in every way. When my hubby and I decided to renew our vows I went on a search for the perfect ceremony! I had contacted a few companies not only were they to stuffy for my taste but their prices were outrageous!

Then I emailed BeachWedding People and boom Margo was right there answering any questions I had and throwing back a few more to think about! I'm not quite sure how Margo does it but boy she IS conscientious. She is on the BEST!!!!! and a bit of a saint with all the back and forth I did :)

My hubby was a little leery of renewing our vows but after Margo & David, he IS a fan. He said he had THE BEST time of his life!

We loved everything the Sand Heart Art, the horn, the Flute serenade ( I highly recommend!)David rocks the flute! We cherish our heart with the sand we both helped getting in, the stone toss!

They went above and beyond anything I could have imagined!!!!
    It was just PERFECT! We wouldn't have changed a thing!!!!!
    Margo & David are such down to earth fun, caring & loving people and it shows with everything they do!
    THANK YOU SO Much, Margo & David for giving hubby and I the time of our life! We'll be hiring you again!!!!!!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Beachpeople Weddings's reply:

What wonderful things to say and such GREAT details to share, THANK you! Pam, you are a great writer too, indeed. We were so pleased and honored to be a part of the fun and celebration... you guys were AWESOME! Blessings!

Melissa · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I would like to say that we were very happy with all the services provided by Beach People Weddings. David and Margo were so professional and personable with the planning, the service, the photos and every aspect of the Cinderella wedding they provided for our daughter and son-in-law. Sara and Brown were very happy too and we would recommend them to anyone wanted that perfect beach wedding!

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Beachpeople Weddings 27
    Beachpeople Weddings 28
    Beachpeople Weddings 29

Beachpeople Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much! We were pleased to be of service to such SUPER nice people... its was lovely for us too!

Amy · Married on 09/22/2017

Planning a wedding from a distance caused me quite a bit of anxiety, but Margo and David squelched all of my anxiety about the process. Through our conference calls, each and every detail of our ceremony was discussed and planned, sometimes through lots of laughter. Their kindness and ease made the entire process of planning from a distance an absolute joy!
    Fast forward to the wedding day itself....Completely EXCEEDED my expectations!! Our fun, inclusive ceremony for both of our respective children and our families was a blast!! This ceremony was not simply joining a couple; we were blending and honoring both of our families. Our ceremony encapsulated that LOVE!
    Our photos from Margo were unique, silly, beautiful and fun. Margo and David you are a blessing to our family. Thank you for co-creating our Beautiful Day!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Beachpeople Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much! We were thrilled to be a part. It's hardly "work" for us when working with such sweet and loving people like you. Blessings!

Tina · Married on 08/15/2017

We are so Pleased, These are the most Beautiful, Awesome, Magnificent, Wonderful, Loving People I have ever experienced They are Angels Sent From GOD. We drove all the way from Michigan and We would do it a thousand times more just for there presence. Our WEDDING was Beautiful Everything we imagined and more. I Would HIGHLY Recommend them over anyone, You cannot get Better then the BEST and that they are....WE LOVE THEM ......

Sent on 09/27/2017
    Beachpeople Weddings 30
    Beachpeople Weddings 31
    Beachpeople Weddings 32
    Beachpeople Weddings 33

Beachpeople Weddings's reply:

Bless you for posting this! We were very happy to be a part of your special day... you are a wonderful couple, dear. Looking forward to seeing you again some day! Hugs to you both!

Tami · Married on 07/27/2017

David and Margo we great! We couldn't of pick better people to marry us and take our photos! We had a beautiful ceremony performed by David and then had a great time laughing and taking pictures with Margo! The pricing was great. They answered every question we possibly had and even gave us a few places to visit while staying in North Carolina since we were not from the area!

Sent on 10/24/2017
    Beachpeople Weddings 34
    Beachpeople Weddings 35
    Beachpeople Weddings 36
    Beachpeople Weddings 37
    Beachpeople Weddings 38
    Beachpeople Weddings 39

Jessica · Married on 07/26/2017

They made our day very special and stress free! Our pictures were beautiful and we couldn't have asked for better service!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Beachpeople Weddings's reply:

Bless you for this nice review and kind words! We were happy to be a part on your special day, dear! Big hugs!