Beaches Ocho Rios Reviews

3 | James Hill, JM

3 Reviews for Beaches Ocho Rios

Jennifer · Married on 07/01/2017

We had the most incredible wedding ceremony and reception at Beaches Ocho Rios. We had a large group for a destination wedding and we had guests at both Sandals and Beaches. Our wedding planner was Anna Kay and she did the most wonderful job of running around and making sure all of the little and large details were addressed. Mike Heinz arranged wonderful excursion opportunities for us and our guests. Mr. Roper the GM checked in several times to ensure everything was as expected. Terri and Kerri our travel agents from Escapes Unlimited were onsite to handle any issues. DJ Brian was exceptional and had our guests dancing all night long. Our drivers Tim and Brian were so helpful, informative and kind that they helped us feel safe. This was the most beautiful wedding I could have imagined.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Betina · Married on 10/20/2013

What a gorgeous, perfect place for a wedding! My family and I all had an incredible time at Beaches Ocho Rios, and my husband\'s and my wedding day was everything we\'d envisioned and more.

Sent on 10/26/2013
  • kmiller1809

kiya · Getting married on 09/18/2020

Destination wedding, here we come!

Best decision I've ever made! Very easy to book and the people was nice. They work with you every step of the way.

Sent on 11/04/2019