Beachangels Weddings Reviews

Beachangels Weddings 5
Beachangels Weddings 6
Beachangels Weddings 7

Jillian · Married on 05/08/2010

vicki was great! she really made the day a lot easier and smoother! everything went as planned! thank you vicki

Sent on 05/10/2010

Carrie · Married on 05/01/2010

Vicki provided us with a wonderful sand ceremony on St. Pete Beach.Vicki was very cost effective for my budget.She is so caring, knowledgeable, and easy to work with.There were many times I emailed or called her and she was always there to answer any and all my questions, no matter what time it was. We were very pleased with her services. We would definitely recommend Vicki Goonen, Beachangels, as a wedding officiant to everyone.She is an awesome officiant! Thank Vicki for making my special day so incredible.

Sent on 05/27/2010

Lejla · Married on 05/01/2010

Vicki has made my life so much easier by being my 'second hand' throughout my entire wedding planning process. She was able to provide me with a list of vendor she's worked with in the past which was just great and saved me some headache. She made sure that i was on top of my appts, tasks, and just all the little things that should or needed to get done in time. Her positive personality and outlook on things made the process so fun for me! Without her help i would've been lost! :) I am so grateful for having found her and for everything she did for me to make sure i had a flawless wedding day i always dreamed of! <3 <3

Best regards,
    Lejla R, Chachula

Sent on 06/10/2010

Kathy · Married on 04/24/2010

Vicki Goonen, Beachangels, was an awesome officiant! I found her on the internet after searching countless sites, who charged crazy inflated fees. I contacted her via e-mail,
    and she immediately responded and was incredibly helpful with suggestions to help
    us save money for the ceremony. She rented our chairs, our arch, and palms, and
    decorated the beach beautifully. She organized everything the morning of the wedding;
    I didn't have to do anything but get ready. Finally, the ceremony was so thoughtful.
    She provided me with readings for my bridesmaids, and Vicki's own words and sweet
    touches to the ceremony had everyone talking. Thanks again so much for all of your help
    Vicki!!!

Sent on 05/10/2010

laura · Married on 04/15/2010

Vicki was awesome! the Ceremony was exactly what she said it would be. I was really lucky to have her marry us and would recommend her services to anyone! Thanks for everything Vicki!!

Sent on 04/26/2010

stephanie · Married on 03/25/2010

Vickie was amazing, she went above and beyond to help me (I lived out of state)!!! She always was quick on calling me back and always helped me with every question that I had. She made us feel very comfortable during the ceremony. I would refer her services to anyone who is getting married. Thanks Vickie!! :)

Sent on 07/01/2010

jennifer · Married on 03/21/2010

Vicki was a huge help ensuring my March 21st wedding went perfectly. When I arrived at my venue I was relieved that all concerns I had about things being done and ready were already taken care of with the help of Vicki. She remained friendly, calm and prepared throughout the entire time which helped keep me calm. I would recommend having Vicki help any bride with their planning and day-of (which is the MOST stressful time), she was great!

Sent on 04/01/2010

Wendy Dowell · Married on 03/06/2010

Any who needs co-ordination and less stress - you need Vicki ! No detail was too big or small , great ideas on how to make "Your" day truly "Your Day " to enjoy.
    We had a great time on our wedding day - took care of so many of the things that could have prevented our guests having fun, not to mention the Bride turning into Bridezilla - it happens ! Outstanding understanding of what the Bride & Groom needs, organized to the point that I went shopping on the morning of our wedding - I could do that as Vicki had everything else situated. My Thanks go out to Debbie at DD's Blooms for getting Vicki on board - that was within a month of our wedding date - I wish I'd known earlier !
    Creative, resourceful and an absolute treasure and pleasure to work with - made our day a real " Special Day ". I would highly recommend Vicki to de-stress any Bridezilla , I waited 46 years to get married and Vicki allowed me to know that the day went smoothly, with style, grace, elegance and so much understanding - I relaxed and really enjoyed the wedding .
    Quick Ladies - don't wait too long , I'm recommending Vicki to lots of people - Simply The Best !
    Wendy & Ed Sommer - March 6th 2010.

Sent on 03/24/2010
  • CUTEP5510@AOL.COM

KAREN · Married on 01/29/2010

I was referred to Vicki by my hair stylist. I trusted her judgement and gave my contact info for Vicki to reach me to discuss using her as our officiant. She was very friendly and detailed. I gave her ideas of things I wanted thrown into the ceremony and she made it happen. She is very personable and is truly concerned about making your day "magical". It was a delight to have her share our day and I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of an officiant or planner. Thank you Vicki!

-Karen and David Dixon, 1-29-10

Sent on 02/12/2010

Mary · Married on 12/12/2009

Vicki at BeachAngels was wonderful! We were so lucky to have found her and I know our wedding wouldn't have been as beautiful or affordable without her assistance. Vicki's connections and rapport with vendors helped us to have services that we didn't think we could afford. Her positive, can-do attitude kept wedding drama at bay and her ceremony was perfectly executed. She helped us overcome more obstacles than I could name, including a guest list that more than tripled our original estimates, difficulty with our guests' lodging, and an "ugly duckling" venue that she helped us transform into a beautiful swan. Vicki was always available and responsive to our needs and requests. She has a beautiful personality and I truly enjoyed working with her!

Sent on 12/28/2009

Deniz · Married on 10/24/2009

Vicki was awesome! I hired her to be a "day coordinator" for my wedding day so I did not have to be stressed out on the wedding day that everything was set up right and was going as planned. I am so glad I hired her! I actually enjoyed my wedding day instead of worrying about if all the vendors showed up, are the name cards in place, etc. Vicki took care of everything. For example, the linen company I hired was supposed to come at the end of the wedding and take their linens back, but they didn't show, and Vicki took care of it, without upsetting me or anything. To have someone who has your back like Vicki did to ensure that your wedding day is about you and your new spouse and not about the wedding details, is priceless. I would hire her again any day. The only thing that went sort of wrong was with the microphone at the ceremony. Vicki was also the person who wed us, and the microphone she used kept cutting out. I am not sure if it was a technical error, or user error, but a practice run with the microphone before the ceremony may have prevented that from happening.

Sent on 12/23/2009

Kim · Married on 07/13/2009

Vicki did an absolutely wonderful job. She was more than helpful throughout the entire planning. She met with us prior to the wedding, steamed my dress since it was folded in a suitcase, and brought it to our hotel the morning of the wedding. She is very friendly and fun, as well as professional. I would highly recommend her to anyone I knew getting married in the area. Thank you Vicki for making it all so easy.

Sent on 07/19/2009

Tisha · Married on 06/06/2009

Vicki was wonderful, i cant thank her enough for making a great day even better

Sent on 06/20/2009

Jim & Debbie · Married on 05/08/2009

Vicki provided us with a wonderful sand ceremony on the beach at Treasure Island. From our initial contact with her, everything went very smoothly. She was extremely easy to work with and we were very pleased with her services. We would definitely recommend Vicki as a wedding officiant.

Jim & Debbie Golianis
    Peoria, IL

Sent on 04/02/2010

Lynnsey · Married on 04/18/2009

It was such a pleasure working with you. I didn't have to worry about anything. You thought of things that I didn't think of to remember and go through. Booking with you was easy, the ceremony was great and thanks for steaming my dress.

I would tell anyone getting married in that area to go through you. You made it fun and easy for us.

Thanks again!

Sent on 04/28/2009

Annie · Married on 11/22/2008

Vicki was definitely one of the highlights of my wedding. Initially she was hired only as our officiant, but we decided as the day got closer to hire her as our 'day of' planner as well. And she was worth every penny! She was even nice enough to give us a deal since we decided to add in more of her services. Although looking back, I would've paid her double for all she did. We had a destination wedding, and Vicki was a huge help in getting everything organized via phone. She's a very sweet lady who's truelly gifted and wonderful.

Sent on 04/26/2009

Michael · Married on 06/10/2017

Vicki made our wedding perfect. We were so stressed out thinking about planning our special day and all the moving parts that go into making it happen. Her proffesionalism and experience helped calm our nerves. Vicki was so helpful when we told her our idea of what we wanted, and offered beautiful recommendations on the decisions that we were indecisive about. She constantly kept communication between the Catering company, DJ, Venue, and photographer to ensure all separate parties were informed about what we wanted our wedding to be like and to ensure everything was taken care of on our special day.

The week of our wedding we we're able to enjoy seeing our family and friends completely stress free because we knew Vicki was on top of everything. The day of the wedding she took care of setting up our venue(which looked fantastic) while we enjoyed our morning. Days after our wedding, people won't stop talking about how amazing everything was, and multiple people commented on how amazing and helpful Vicki was! I highly reccomend Vicki for anyone planning a wedding.
    -Mike and Dana Faucett

Sent on 06/14/2017

Danielle · Married on 12/04/2015

Vicki was amazing. She helped all my family get my wedding set up at the venue and ensured my day went off without a hitch. She created a stress free environment and did more than I could have ever hoped for. Wonderful value and a great person!

Sent on 03/16/2016

Chelsea · Married on 12/22/2014

Vicki was great for our wedding ! She was even helpful with area services and locations while we were searching for appointments,because we live out of area.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Vickie was AWESOME! She was such a help on my wedding day, she was personable and I certainly would recommend her services to anyone in the future.

Sent on 08/14/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 04/13/2018

Vicki was wonderful to work with!! She knew I was on a budget and helped me to stay within it. My wedding was so beautiful and we were able to do it for half of what it should have thanks to Vicki’s advice. The day of went better than I could’ve imagined! Everything went smooth and everyone had a wonderful time! I’m so thankful we found her!!!

Sent on 06/21/2018
    Beachangels Weddings 8
    Beachangels Weddings 9

Jillian · Married on 06/25/2016

Vicki was amazing! Very helpful. She did a great job and was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend her to anyone I know.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Kira · Married on 11/23/2013

Vicki recently married my husband and I at our ceremony at the Sunset Beach House in Treasure Island. She was fun, professional and easy to work with. Everything went well. She put together the vows that we requested and worked with my mother to arrange a special tradition at the ceremony to surprise me. She added humor and even a few photo opps. Overall, great service and we were very happy with the way things turned out!

Sent on 12/01/2013

Vicky with Beachangels was perfect for our ocean side wedding. She made our guests feel as though she had known us for years. Our ceremony felt very personal and light hearted, just the way we wanted it.

Sent on 07/21/2012

nancy · Married on 02/18/2012

This was a very sweet informal beach wedding. Vicki did a fine job - just what we wanted.

Sent on 04/12/2012