Beachangels Weddings Reviews

Beachangels Weddings 5
Beachangels Weddings 6
Beachangels Weddings 7

Kelle · Married on 01/01/2015

Vicki made me feel at ease from hundreds of miles away. I was in need of everything... venue, cake even a photographer. She linked us up with Ashley Grant(Awesome!). My whole experience was wonderful. Vickie's took my vision and made selections that brought it to life. Plus I get to relive it every time I look at the photos.

Sent on 01/28/2015

Susan · Married on 01/01/2015

It was my daughter's wedding, she and her husband absolutely loved Billie Jo and so did we :)

Sent on 02/01/2015

Susan · Married on 01/01/2015

This was for my daughter Jaclyn Jurges marriage to Darren Morell, we were all thrilled with Billie Jo and would recommend her to everyone :)

Sent on 02/17/2015

Stephany · Married on 12/27/2014

There are no words and there are no numbers that can put a value on Vicki. I hired her to help a friend who was officiating for the first time. Vicki stepped in for our hand binding ceremony and our sand ceremony. But Vicki's work was SO MUCH MORE... she talked me into hiring her for the day, although my caterer came with a coordinator, and I am SO glad that she did. Vicki was the FIRST person at the wedding venue and coordinated things I thought I had under control (including my family dropping off things and vendors who were dropping off too close to ceremony time). I can't say enough about Vicki's work ethic. She rounded up our ridiculous bridal party/groomsmen for the rehearsal. She arranged with a time with our venue to drop off wedding swag a few days early, a great stress relief day of the wedding. I cannot put a number or value that Vicki brought to the wedding. From early planning to making sure our venue was clean enough for our deposit.... Vicki is my gal. I look forward to a lifelong friendship with her. Yes. She is that good!

Sent on 01/04/2015

Stephany · Married on 12/27/2014

Sent on 01/04/2015

Theresa · Married on 12/13/2014

Vicki was amazing and there is no way my wedding would of turned out so flawless if it wasn't for her. We are blessed that she was able to be a part of our biggest day.

Sent on 12/20/2014

Juley-Ann · Married on 11/08/2014

Vicki was so great the day of our wedding. I was a pretty stressed bride, as I knew I would be and she was all smiles making me feel at ease with every issue that arose throughout the day. Leading up to the wedding she was super responsive making sure to be available with any questions or concerns we may have. She was an excellent choice that we simple got lucky with since we had no idea how to go about finding an officiant. I would happily recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/20/2014
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/09/2014

Vicki just added a special touch to our ceremony we wouldn't have found anywhere else. As I bride, I felt a level of comfort with her that made me so excited for our wedding day. She was so sweet and provided me with different suggestions to personalize not only our vows, but our wedding overall. Our friends and family found her amazing too. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/17/2014

Amanda · Married on 07/12/2014

I had a great experience with Vicky. She helped me from the time I hired her up until the end of the wedding. She was amazing by helping me prepare and went over and beyond her duties as a wedding planner. Thank you so much for a wonderful experience.

Sent on 07/31/2014

Lorraine · Married on 06/28/2014

Vicki gave us great fun surprises and included our blended family children into our service which was very important to us and the reason we sought her! We are grateful for her caring to make sure everything was perfect for us!! Love you Vicki! Thanks!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Patricia · Married on 06/14/2014

Vicki is the Best in the business. She is there to take care of anything & everything. She made our wedding the best it could be. Its was so relaxing to know she was in charge of it all.We didn't have to worry about a thing.Vicki was Amazing to work with.She also put us in contact with all the right vendors without braking the budget!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Toni · Married on 06/07/2014

Vicki did a great job, even married us twice,lol

Sent on 07/06/2014
  • User4164137 · event on 05/23/2014

Vicki was very helpful and professional. The vow renewal ceremony that she used was beautiful and the words were exactly what my husband and I wanted to express. We loved the way she included our son. Very pleased.

Sent on 06/10/2014

Michelle · Married on 05/17/2014

Vicki was awesome to work with I loved her the second I met her would not recommend anyone else she went above and beyond!

Sent on 08/18/2014
  • catrinna

catrinna · Married on 04/12/2014

Vicki was the best choice for my wedding. She was friendly and dressed lovely for both the rehearsal and the wedding.

Sent on 04/24/2014

Wonderful. Simply the best. We didn't need to worry about anything. We told her what we wanted/needed and she made it happen. We plan to use Vicki for future events and highly recommend her!!

Sent on 03/10/2014

Troy & Emilie · Married on 01/01/2014

Vicki was fantastic. We could not of asked for a more special night. We contacted Vicki on short notice for a New Years Eve wedding, and she went above and beyond. From the candles in the sand, to the unity sand, everything was perfect. She was constantly in contact with us through the whole process, and took care of everything.

Sent on 02/08/2014

Donnelly · Married on 11/23/2013

Vicki is amazing! We needed an officiant last minute. Vickie had a prior commitment, however worked it out to where she was available for our wedding ceremony! Our day was extra special, thanks to Vicki to the rescue!!

Sent on 11/25/2013

Paulene · Married on 11/08/2013

Vicki was a blessing, she came through in every way and really knew how to handle herself. It was great knowing someone was there for me and that I could count on to know just what I wanted. She is definitely on my referral list.

Sent on 11/19/2013

Michelle · Married on 11/02/2013

Vicki was great! She was happy to answer all of my questions and made everything so easy. Thanks to her, I had an anxiety free wedding that I could enjoy knowing she had everything covered.

Sent on 11/13/2013

Christine · Married on 10/22/2013

Vicki did a fantastic job .my husband i cant stopping talking about her.our guests thought vicki was great too.

Sent on 10/24/2013

Vicki was so accomadating to our time schedule and such a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend her for future weddings.

Sent on 10/29/2013

George · Married on 10/12/2013

Vicki, you are/were so professional and such a kind soul. Your preparation was amazing (your research and knowledge of our particular wedding Hawaiian theme) and your expert guidance from rehearsal to delivery was the best. You endeavored to make us feel relaxed and comfortable throughout and you succeeded.

Very well done. We were very pleased

Sent on 10/17/2013

Summer · Married on 10/12/2013

Really, there are not words to describe how absolutely lovely Vicky is as a person and how fantastic she is as an officiant. I really felt as if a family member performed our ceremony.

Sent on 10/19/2013

Jessica · Married on 10/05/2013

We used Vicki as our Day of Coordinator. From beginning to end, she was amazing to work with. She listened to our needs and requests for the day of the wedding and she exceeding our expectations. I did not stress at all the day of my wedding with Vicki's help!

Sent on 11/02/2013