Beachangels Weddings Reviews

Beachangels Weddings 5
Beachangels Weddings 6
Beachangels Weddings 7

Maria · Married on 03/13/2017

Vickie our coordinator for my daughter Jessica's wedding. She offered advice and guidance regarding vendors, venue rules , accommodations, and so much more. She was absolutely fantastic, timely, helpful and extremely efficient in helping us make this our daughters dream wedding, while maintaining high regard and concern for my and the brides well being and maintenance of our wishes!! She kept everything together for us, offered advice, support and made sure that we were Within our timelines she made sure that the venue was decorated and set up perfectly and made sure that all was perfect after the event was over,! I highly recommend this absolute gem!!!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Diana · Married on 11/26/2016

Vicki was wonderful to work with and she meshed well with the couples' personality. We had a last minute officiant need and Vicki was phenomenal. It was as if she was a key part of the wedding plan from the start. I highly recommend Vicki!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Annaka · Married on 11/12/2016

Vicki was so awesome to work with! My husband and I live in North Dakota, so we communicated with Vicki either through email or phone. She was very responsive and made sure we were all on the same page. Vicki is easy to get along with and has a great sense of humor . I would recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Caitlyn · Married on 11/11/2016

YOU'D BE CRAZY NOT TO BOOK THIS WOMAN! She's so much more than a day-of coordinator. She gave us leads on all necessary vendors, gave us suggestions and ideas we never would've thought of, and made our venue look absolutely gorgeous the day of. She keeps in contact with you the entire wedding planning process (even if your difficult to reach, like me :D ) Most of all, she felt more like family than a vendor. I wanted her after talking to her once on the phone, before we even met. There is not much else I can say, except look no further! :)

Sent on 12/05/2016

Lisa · Married on 10/22/2016

It was a pleasure working with Vicki. She was awesome as our day of coordinator and officiant. I would definitely recommend booking her.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/30/2016

Vicki was an absolute doll!! She made our ceremony go off without any problems. Her bubbly personality only added to our wedding day. She communicated with us throughout the entire process and was very punctual and professional. I would definitely consider Vicki!!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/10/2016

Vicki was warm/kind/genuine and knowledgeable....very helpful. If you're looking for that in an officiant, she's your lady. We were very pleased and happy with her services ;))

Sent on 09/20/2016

Ariel · Married on 07/22/2016

She did amazing at our ceremony, exactly what we wanted! Helped with anything we asked of her and did whatever she could to make our day special! I would refer to anyone!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Vicki was an absolutely wonderful wedding planner! We were planning our wedding in the midst of me going to law school, and Vicki was very understanding and flexible with my hectic schedule. Vicki made everything easy for us-from recommending incredible vendors, to answering questions all hours of the day and serving as the contact person day of. We cannot thank her enough for going above and beyond to make our big day so special! I would most definitely recommend Vicki's services as a planner/coordinator and/or officiant!

Sent on 07/25/2016

tania · Married on 07/14/2016

Definatly book her she is the best.

Sent on 07/20/2016

Brandy · Married on 07/09/2016

Vicki played such a perfect role as the officiant in our wedding. She worded the vows exactly as we wanted and made them short and sweet so we could get out of the Florida heat as quickly as possible, though they still were incredibly touching! She attended our rehearsal to go over how the wedding day was actually going to go, and helped my husband calm his nerves before I walked down the aisle. We couldn't have asked for a better, more genuine woman to marry us. I would definitely recommend her services if you are considering it.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Hannah · Married on 05/29/2016

Vicki was fantastic. If you're needing an officiant/planner she is the one to go to. I live in MO and got married in St Pete Beach FL and she helped me every step of the way with vendors and any little or big questions I had. I know my wedding day wouldn't have gone as smoothly without her especially because I am out of state and didn't know the area. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing these services. She is the best!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Brenda · Married on 04/16/2016

Vicki was a gem. Not only did she supply vows for a lei, ring, sand and hawaiian ceremony, she held onto the microphone when an intoxicated guest tried to interrupt the wedding. Thanks Vicki.

Sent on 04/21/2016

Vicki married my mom and step dad on the beach 4.5 years ago and I knew that I wanted her to marry my husband and I. Vicki and I worked to put a script together that would be meaningful for our special day and it turned out perfect. She met us at the venue the day before the wedding for rehearsal and was early and ready to go on the big day! She was really great about giving direction when needed and really helped to make our special day the absolute best day of our lives. I would absolutely recommend Vicki to anyone looking to get married in the St Pete Beach area! Thank you Vicki!!!

Sent on 04/29/2016

Cait · Married on 02/13/2016

Vicki was with us from start to finish on our small/simple ceremony. We made edits here and there - all of which were easily accomplished. I would recommend her to anyone needed an officiant! Thank you so much for all you did for us on our special day. <3

Sent on 04/08/2016

Jesse · Married on 11/28/2015

Vicki was hired as our day of coordinator but she did much more than your typical day of coordinator. Initially we did not intend to hire a coordinator but at her low price we decided to go ahead and sign her to help relieve some stress on the wedding day, and it turned out to be one of the best decisions we made. Vicki has so much experience and knowledge in the wedding industry, and will do anything she can to make sure things run smoothly and stress free for the bride and groom. She helped setup our centerpieces, guestbook table, reception linens, wedding arch, arch drapes, ceremony and reception seats, and aided in the cleanup and teardown of all our DIY decorations at the end of the wedding. That was all in addition to the typical organizational duties of a day of coordinator. She made our wedding fly by allowing us to enjoy the company of our guests. She is easy to communicate with and was a pleasure to work with. I would recommend her to any couple looking for a stress free wedding.

Sent on 12/02/2015

Louis · Married on 11/28/2015

I am a DJ with Grant Hemond and Associates and I worked with Vicky as the DJ/MC of one of her weddings at the Tampa Bay Watch in Tierra Verde, Florida. She is dependable, adaptable, responsible and successful at planning and delivering a great wedding. I look forward to coordinating with her again..
    ~ You will not be disappointed by hiring her~

Louis

Sent on 02/10/2016

Marissa · Married on 10/10/2015

My husband and I were so lucky to have Vicki as our officiant!! When we first contacted her to discuss her services and hiring her for our wedding, she took the time to answer lots of questions that we had about the wedding planning process in general. At this point we knew that if we hired her for our special day she would definitely be attentive and responsive to any questions or concerns we had during the planning process -- and she was!! A situation with a makeup artist whom I had booked came up about 3 months prior to the wedding and Vicki made some calls for me. Due to her reputation in the community and relationship with other vendors she was able to quickly find me another makeup artist who ended up doing a wonderful job with my makeup and hair!! This really helped ease a lot of stress and saved me tons of time, especially since we are from out of town and I knew with only 3 months until the wedding a lot of artists may have already been booked. She was also very accommodating in arranging a meeting with us when we happened to be in town a few months prior to the wedding and with scheduling the rehearsal as well. At our rehearsal which was the day before the wedding she listened to our concerns and went out of her way to make that we were worry free on our wedding day!! Vicki has a fun personality and was super easy to talk to. She provided a beautiful ceremony for us and we highly recommend her to anyone!! Thank you Vicki!!!!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Vicki did a great job! She made our wedding run smoothly and we barely had to lift a finger the day of! I could not have asked for anyone else to help with our special day! Would recommend her to everyone! Thank you so much Vicki!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Vickie was GREAT!
    We just had the most beautiful stress free wedding I could have ever imagined!
    Vickie went above in beyond in not only officiating a beautiful ceremony, but helping with everything from pre-planning to set up, working with all the vendors, keeping guests informed, and getting everything packed up and sent to our room while we were still parting the night away!
    My Husband and I have two daughters who will be tying the knot next year and we know they are interested in hiring Vickie, so don't delay in hiring her for your special day, she's going to get busy!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Victoria · Married on 05/03/2015

Vicki is excellent. Could not have done it without her! She was the officiant as well as our coordinator. She is very hands on and on top of everything. She thinks of everything and is prepared for anything. Everyone has a few glitches but she handles it as if it was something already planned. As far as an officiant, the ceremony was wonderful and unique. We received a lot of complaints for our ceremony. Will definitely recommend her services.

Sent on 05/08/2015
  • CATHERINE

CATHERINE · Married on 03/21/2015

We were concerned about having to set up and take down our decor for our ceremony. Also needed someone to help coordinate our ceremony. We were recommended to Vicki by our caterer. She was a wonderful and always available for any questions or concerns we had.

John & Catherine
    3-21-15

Sent on 04/09/2015

Stacy · Married on 01/24/2015

Vicki was so wonderful and flexible! We were so concerned about a planner that would try to run the show and be in the middle of everything, but Vicki was the absolute perfect behind the scenes Day Of Planner! We already had just about everything lined up when our florist recommended her to us for a day of planner at our church, since the country club was being handled already. We hadn't even thought about that until the florist said it may be a good idea to make sure everyone keeps to a timeline at the church! She was so flexible with the Pastor and everyone, and was so nice to me and my girls while we were getting ready, leaving us alone for the most part, but checked on us to make sure we had everything we needed and were staying on time. She helped set everything up during the rehearsal and day of, and made me, my husband, and my mom feel more at ease during the entire thing. We couldn't have asked for a better day of planner to help us on our special day.

Sent on 02/02/2015

Julie · Married on 01/24/2015

My daughter and I planned the entire wedding, but we never thought we'd need someone to tell us how to run a rehearsal and prepare on the wedding day. Vicki of Beachangels Weddings was recommended to us by another vendor, and I could not be more happy with her services. She guided us through the rehearsal, showed up early for the wedding day preparations, made sure the girls and guys were moving on time, and grabbed everything we forgot and all the flower arrangements from the church and got them to the reception venue for us. She was totally a behind-the-scenes coordinator, but made it easy for us to pull off the most beautiful ceremony. She was absolutely FANTASTIC! If you need a super Day-Of planner, Vicki is the one to choose hands-down. We love you, Vicki!

Sent on 02/03/2015

Jamie · Married on 01/16/2015

Vicki was wonderful, she had great ideas how to add special things to our wedding. She was easy to get a hold of and flexible. She held the perfect wedding for us.

Sent on 01/27/2015