Beach Sunset Weddings Reviews

3 | Palmetto, FL

3 Reviews for Beach Sunset Weddings

• mernsberger

Mary · Married on 04/23/2011

We felt like we were taking a little bit of a risk when we found Tom & Carol online, since we are from Ohio and didn't know much about them. But we could not have been more wrong! They worked with through every detail with us to create the most beautiful and memorable beach wedding. People are amazed when we tell them one phone call took care of everything -- the location, the officiant, the flowers, the photography, the music, all the details of the ceremony! Literally all we had to do was show up. And the photos are absolutely amazing. They sent a photo disk and every shot is beautiful. We have the best memories of our wedding thanks to Tom & Carol. They really went the extra mile to help us through a couple little unexpected glitches (not related to their service at all -- totally our own fault!). We can't say enough wonderful things about them... their professionalism, their service, their demeanor...and the results are all first-rate. Thanks so much Tom & Carol!!
    - Brent & Mary Ernsberger, Pataskala, Ohio

Sent on 05/19/2011

Brandy · Married on 06/19/2010

Tom & Carol did a fabulous job in catering to our every need! We live in TN, and have always dreamed of having our wedding at sundown, barefoot, and on a beach! They helped make our dream come true! We were not familiar with the area in Florida and when I told them just what we were looking for, they sent me a link to google maps where we could hold the ceremony- so helpful in every aspect! It turned out to be the most beautiful wedding- we had 35 guest who all traveled great distances to attend and they were all amazed of how beautiful this ceremony was! Thanks so much to Tom & Carol for a beautiful job!!!

Sent on 06/29/2010
  • CLH

Carole · Married on 02/14/2009

Offers the best pacakges, with the most included, for the cheapest price!! I searched everywhere for the right package, price, etc.... I found them somehow and am so glad I did. They couldn't of been any nicer or more professional. The service they offered was truly excellent.... We got the package with the sand ceremony, personalized ceremony keepsake pamphlet, blessing stones, personalized vows and ring vows, photo cd, 8x10 photo, keepsake marriage certificate, filing of marriage documents, and they even include a huge, beautiful heart shaped alter for you to stand in during the ceremony.... they even gave me fresh roses to pass out to my mom, MIL and grandmother after I thanked them during the ceremony.... all of this in one package, for half the cost of what other officiants charge just for showing up!!! I highly recommend them for anyone in the area.... you really can't go wrong with choosing them!!!

Sent on 01/05/2010