Beach Promises, LLC Reviews

102 | Bonita Springs, FL

102 Reviews for Beach Promises, LLC

• Y

Yann · Married on 07/09/2013

Both the company and the officiant were optimal!

Sent on 07/29/2013

Lisa · Married on 06/14/2013

The wedding ceremony was beautiful! Our families were very impressed with the setup.

Sent on 06/23/2013

Beach Promises, LLC's reply:

Thank you! We enjoyed providing your wedding and meeting your friends and family. We wish you all the best!
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 04/27/2013

We had to hire an officiant last minute because of a cancellation. We found Beach promises and Kathryn was available for us - thank goodness! She talked to me and set everything up very quickly (i was in bridezilla mode as our original officiant just bailed and I was freaking out). Kathryn was super helpful and very nice! at our rehearsal she made sure everything was perfect and kept the bridal party in check which was awesome!! So grateful that we hired her!

Sent on 05/22/2013

Beach Promises, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Christina! You and your group were great fun to work with. I'm so glad to know you are happy with my services and to have been there for you. I wish you and James all the best! Kathryn

J · Married on 03/23/2013

We had planned a very unstructured, no frills, officiant only wedding at sunset on Ft. Myers Beach. Kathryn somehow managed to roll with our flow and made it very special! She has a very calm presence about her which really reduced the little bit of anxiety and stress that I had. She provided a wonderful printed booklet of our vows and ceremony for us to keep. She even went above and beyond and took a group photo of our friends and family (which was like trying to herd cats getting everyone to huddle up for the photo) that were with us on our day. Thank you Kathryn! You really helped make our day just as we wanted it!!!!!

Sent on 04/08/2013

Beach Promises, LLC's reply:

Thank you! It's great to know you enjoyed your special day and my services. All the best, Kathryn.

Kathy · Married on 12/12/2012

Excellent communication. beach Promiss goes out of their way to make things happen. Very professional and extremely pleasant. Would recommend Kathryn and her staff to anyone.

Sent on 02/23/2013

Leigh · Married on 10/22/2012

Kathryn was very friendly and professional. She was helpful in answering questions and customizing our program to meet our needs. The location she chose for our ceremony was just as we envisioned, beautiful and perfect! The follow up after the ceremony, to ensure our documents were recorded and photos were available to us, was super!

Sent on 02/22/2013

Kelli · Married on 07/24/2012

Kathryn came right to the Condo we were staying at it was completely hassle-free. Everything came together perfectly and was the perfect wedding for us! Very satisfied and greatly recommended!

Sent on 08/13/2012

Angela · Married on 05/12/2012

Very good job with all. Thank you

Sent on 05/24/2012

London · Married on 04/14/2012

I was such a relief finding everything we wanted and needed for our wedding in one place! Kathy helped with the planning, provided the officiant, and took amazing pictures! She was the only "vendor" I needed to have contact with and she understood exactly what we wanted on our wedding day; a simple beach ceremony. Although Beach Promises offers a wide range of packages and add-ons, Kathy never tried to up-sell us, or push us in any direction we didn't want (how many businesses can you say that about!?). Looking back, there are things I would have done differently, but the one thing I wouldn't change is my decision to work with Kathy!

Sent on 05/15/2012

Patti · Married on 04/03/2012

Our beach was planned with very short notice, and Kathryn was flexible, and wonderful. She took great pics, and was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 04/06/2012

norell · Married on 02/04/2012

Kathy assisted me with photos for my son's Holy Baptism. Although she is not a professional photographer by trade, she takes excellent photos. And the value for her services is uncomparable! Kathy is extremely professional, organized, and responsive - I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/25/2012
  • O

Jack · Married on 10/12/2011

We were so fortunate to find Kathyrn and I was lucky only because I was really impressed with her Web Site. It is well presented and inviting. She is incredibly reasonable on her prices. I really was disapointed by others and what I felt they cared more about gouging you rather then providing a great experience at a very reasonable cost. Kathyrn even helped in providing sample ceremonies. We had a Beach Ceremony and it was sensational! Thank you Kathyrn for making our special day so wonderful. Here is a couple of free tips if you are organizing your own plans. #1 Hire Kathryn! #2 Get your own marriage certificate at the courthouse at lease 2 weeeks before the big day. #3 If you are getting married on the Beach you need a permit. Cost is $30 they will charge you $80 but you get $50 back if you don't wreck the beach. Get this booked as well 2 weeks or more before the wedding. Kathryn can also provide numerous other services and recommendations if you need. She is so helpful and wonderful to deal with. I am in Real Estate and will highly recommend Kathryn to my customers. Thanks Again Kathryn! Jack & Betsy Lanners

Sent on 10/13/2011

Mitch · Married on 05/19/2018

We are writing to express how incredibly happy we are with the services that Mike and Sara from Beach Promises provided for our wedding. Bottom-line, they were awesome!
    We were impressed with Mike from the initial telephone call to inquire about services and to set up a date and time to meet with him. Initially, we were in Southwest Florida about 4 months before our wedding and met with Mike. During that initial conversation, Mike was professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. His “can-do” attitude about options we discussed was impressive.
    As you know, planning an event outdoors means working with potential weather issues. The date we planned to get married was no different. We’d initially chosen to get married a tad before sunset. However, a somewhat major weather front was predicted to move in on the wedding day. Mike was proactive enough to call us a couple of days prior to ask how flexible we might be in moving our ceremony time to earlier in the day to hopefully avoid the predicted all afternoon thundershowers. We agreed. And, thankfully we did so. It rained almost all afternoon.
    During the ceremony itself, Sara was just simply awesome! She is well spoken, poised, and added an amazing touch to our ceremony.
    In the end, we were simply delighted and could not speak more highly of them and of their services. If you have the opportunity to utilize the services of Beach Promises, we’d suggest you do so.

Most sincerely,
    Shari & Mitch Warren

Sent on 06/07/2018

Stacy · Married on 07/21/2012

Kathryn did a great job making our wedding day an amazing day. She was very helpful and professional and took care of everything!

Sent on 11/14/2012

Robert Lisiecki · Married on 01/10/2020

Amazing time wow

I got quick answers to my setup about the wedding. Everything was comfortable and easy

Sent on 01/29/2020

Sabrina · Married on 11/19/2017

Sara did a wonderful job with everything and made our day so special! The set up was beautiful and the photographer really spent the time with us so he can get some great shots and he definitely was a top notch photographer! We are very pleased with beach promises! Thanks again!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Hannah · Married on 05/24/2017

We were extremely pleased with the service we received. We were looking for a small and affordable elopement wedding on the beach and Beach Promises were exactly what we were looking for! They made everything extremely affordable for our tight budget and were very helpful on helping us get wedding flowers and finding the perfect spot for our ceremony. They were very flexible on dates and were willing to reschedule if the weather wasn't nice. Photos that were taken were absolutely gorgeous! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/05/2017

It was absolutely beautiful. I would suggest her to anyone who needs a planner.

Sent on 03/23/2013

Emelie · Married on 12/26/2013

3.5

Kathryn was the perfect wedding planner! She had control of everything!
    I'm from Sweden and planned my wedding together with Kathryn only by mail and not a single thing went wrong!
    Our day was perfect and just as I wanted it to be, all because of the help from Kathryn who is really professional.

Sent on 01/14/2014

Becky · Married on 10/08/2013

3.5

Kathryn did a wonderful job for our beach wedding in Ft. Myers, FL. We are from Wisconsin and were nervous about the planning, but Kathryn asked the right questions and made our day perfect. She travelled to several stores just to find the right colors I wanted for the flowers and ribbon. She will do what she needs to do to make the day the way you want it. She is very reasonably priced for the service you get. She took amazing pictures so I would definitely recommend you have her be the one as the photographer. The only reason I rated a 3.5 for responsiveness is because sometimes it took a little while for her to respond to my emails, but she always did respond eventually. I guess I was anxious and wanted a response within a couple of days. Thank you Kathryn for providing us a day we will never forget!

Becky Williams

Sent on 11/16/2013

Beach Promises, LLC's reply:

Becky, thank you so much for your review! I'm so glad your day was perfect, and I loved working to make sure it was the way you wanted. We also appreciate your insight into where we can improve, and a shorter turn around on email and phone is something we're working on. Thank you again. We wish you all the best! Kathryn

Joyce · Married on 05/26/2012

Kathryn was most helpful in all aspects of our wedding. We wanted something very small in somewhat short notice. She was always available to answer questions and provide direction either via email or phone. Since we are new to the area, she also helped us decide where the best beach would be for the setting.
    Wonderful photos and very professional.

Sent on 06/19/2012

Shaina · Married on 03/15/2014

She made my wedding day absolutey beautiful! It was even better than I had dreamed up and she put some extra touches in that made it even better. My wedding day was perfect!

Sent on 05/03/2014

3.0

We engaged Beach Promises to create our 40-person wedding on Barefoot Beach in Naples, FL and to provide wedding coordination services. Overall, we were very satisfied with the results. Kathryn, the proprietor, helped us customize a beautiful set up for the ceremony. We had seemingly unlimited options in terms of colors, decorations, and types of seating. Her fake flowers are terrific and fooled even my photographers - I would definitely choose that option. Kathryn also provided day-of coordination. Everything went very smoothly. She also helped us choose a transportation provider to take guests to the ceremony site and a steel drummer, and created place cards for the reception.

Throughout the process, Kathryn was prepared, knowledgeable and friendly. I would recommend Beach Promises who wants to have a beach wedding. We also thought that the ceremony and coordination services were an excellent value.

The one improvement point I can identify is responsiveness to emails. Sometimes, we did not receive a response for 3 days or so, though I would note, response times were quick as we approached our date. This did not impact the ceremony or wedding day, because as I mentioned, our day was perfect.

Sent on 08/22/2013

Beach Promises, LLC's reply:

Thank you for your review! My team and I are glad you are happy with our services and that your day was perfect. Customizing your wedding was a joy. I truly appreciate the compliments and the insight on how we can improve our service for our clients. Kathryn

Everything was great! Effective communication throughout the planning. Very nice set up of the wedding, etc.

Sent on 05/12/2014

3.5

We truly enjoyed having Katheryn as our Officiant and would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 03/03/2013