Beach Promises, LLC Reviews

102 | Bonita Springs, FL

102 Reviews for Beach Promises, LLC

Christine · Married on 03/11/2017

Sara and Mike were perfect! There is no other words to describe them! From the beginning they were onboard with our ideas and vision. Their smiles were calming during every stage and their "we can do it" attitude was a huge stress relief even when things changed last minute they stayed calm the entire time and took care of EVERYTHING! Even our guests were raving about Sara and Mike! Our wedding would not of been complete without them and their expertise!

Sent on 05/22/2017

They were sweet, responsive and flexible.

Sent on 02/14/2017
  • W

william · Married on 10/20/2016

We would definitely recommend using Beach Promises as we had a wonderful beach wedding. Sara was very helpful and all our questions were answered promptly. With us being from England we found being able to book and sort everything online was so easy and value for money.

Sent on 10/23/2016

Tammy · Married on 10/12/2016

From the first moment I started inquiring about wedding services, Sara was so helpful. She reached out to me on the phone and I felt very comfortable with having Sara handle everything in Florida. Anytime I had questions, she was quick to answer. The day of the wedding, she found a beautiful spot on the beach do us to exchange our vows. There was a storm coming, which provided the most amazing backdrop for pictures. She did our ceremony just as we wanted it. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to do a beach wedding!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Annette · Married on 10/08/2016

I would recommend Sara to anyone looking for the perfect wedding planner!! Sara and Mike were very professional and experienced with all aspects of wedding preparation! My husband and I were very comfortable right away when meeting with Sara for the wedding planning! Our day was threatened by Hurricane Mathew but Sara went above and beyond to assure our day was perfect!!! I'm sure the beautiful sunset and weather clearing was ordered by her as well!!! Our wedding was perfect!!!

Sent on 12/09/2016
  • Miriam

Miriam · Married on 10/03/2016

From the very moment I contact Sara, she was the most sweet and loving person. Even though, I was thousand of miles away in Honduras, she was very responsive in her emails. Made me feel I could trust her all the way. After 6 months of planning via Skype, and emails Sara and I met for the first time exactly a week before the wedding in Marco Island, FL. We immediately feel in love with her carisma. Sara was able to accommodate every single idea I had for the wedding ceremony and reception. The wedding was simple yet elegant, exactly what I dreamed of. If I could only do it again, I would! Sara, you have an amazing talent! Wish you the best!

Love,
    The Lindsays

Sent on 10/11/2016

Emily · Married on 09/28/2016

We have recently had our wedding with beach promises and it truly exceeded our expectations! Sara made everything so simple and even organised our Marriage licences via mail as we live in the UK. Our wedding spot on the beach was just perfect and the day was truly one to remember. We would highly recommend Sara at beach promises to anyone looking for a 5 star service and a wonderful wedding, Sara will give you the wedding of your dreams! Thankyou Sara.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Argelys · Married on 09/13/2016

Sara and the Beach Promises team were great! I am horrible at planning any surprises, ended up planning a surprise ceremony for my wife but would have never been able to pull it off without Beach Promises! Thank you.

Sent on 09/16/2016

Chelsea · Married on 08/04/2016

Fantastic people! Great experience!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 07/16/2016

We found Sara online and had a very easy time making the arrangements for our special day. On the day of, Sara and Mike really made our wedding day special; Sara had such great energy and a warm way of reading the ceremony that made it that much more special. If we had a choice to have a wedding over again, we would definitely pick them - great team!! They also delivered our photos and video the next day so we could enjoy and share with all of our loved ones right away. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Diana · Married on 07/09/2016

I was absolutely in love with everything Beach Promises accomplished on our day! The seating arrangement was perfect, the decorations were flawless, and the ceremony was beautiful as well! The photos were exceptional as well, I recommended Beach Promises to anyone who would listen and I'm highly recommending it now! The last thing I wanted to deal with on my day was stress, and Sarah managed to make everything a breeze from start to finish!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Elena · Married on 07/01/2016

Sara and Michael planned our Beach Wedding and we couldn't have been happier with the outcome. From the very first contact they were professional, informative and full of ideas. They had a team of experts they use, of which we chose a steel drum player and photographer. Both of these were exceptional. Our ceremony setting was breathtaking with beautiful detail. Sara was our officiant and guided us through our ceremony, the sand ceremony and the medallion ceremony. All was stress free and so smoothly run. If we could do it all again we wouldn't change a thing. We highly recommend Sara and Michael and are so thankful to them for the most perfect day.

Sent on 07/09/2016

Amanda · Married on 06/04/2016

Beach Promises LLC did an amazing job helping me plan and conduct our wedding. Sara was very helpful throughout the whole process and we were very satisfied with our ceremony. Everything went as planned and it was beautiful. I would highly recommend this company for anyone looking to have a beach wedding.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Jan · Married on 05/20/2016

Sara provided us a memorable wedding as she selected the site on the beach and was the officiant. With only two guests, it was personal and more than we had dreamed of. Sara is the person to select as your wedding planner.

Sent on 05/21/2016

Amanda · Married on 12/28/2015

It was the perfect day! Everything turned out even more beautiful that I had expected! It was everything I could have ever wished for and affordable!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Shana · Married on 09/05/2014

Kathryn thank you so much for everything, my wedding couldn't have been any more perfect . Everything was great, everything went smoothly. Melvin and I appreciated everything that you done. The musician, photography, flowers, and cake was perfect. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 09/10/2014

Great communication and planning

Sent on 08/20/2014

Great service, everything went smoothly on the day!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Lori · Married on 03/15/2014

As I look back at our photos and video from our daughter and son-in-law's wedding on March 15,2014, I appreciate even more what Katherine did for us to have a Beautiful destination beach wedding! Thank you for providing such a wonderful service to remember always! I would highly recommend Beach Promises.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Excellent and exactly how we talked about.

Sent on 01/14/2014

Kristin · Married on 12/18/2013

Kathyrn was great to work with. She always got back to us in a timely manner. Very sweet, kind person.

Sent on 01/14/2014

Jennifer · Married on 10/12/2013

Kathryn helped make our day everything we wanted. She helped us with some glitches that came up and made everything as smooth as possible. She helped us have a wedding that we dreamed of! The pictures were fantastic too!

Sent on 11/23/2013

Kevin · Married on 10/12/2013

The event was planned smoothly.
    All changes were made without objection.
    The venue was professionally done.
    The photography was well edited with large number of photos.
    Having all major details taken care of, took the burden off of my wife.

Sent on 11/25/2013

Brigitte · Married on 09/17/2013

Kathryn has been a real bliss. As we planned a destination wedding (we live in the Netherlands) it was kinda difficult to find a Wedding Officiant that understood what we wanted. Kathryn was very helpful, always very quick in her replies to whatever questions or concerns we were dealing with. Very flexible too! The day prior to the wedding we requested, due to weather, to have the ceremony a few hours earlier which was no problem at all. Kathryn made it all happen.
    Thanks a million Kathryn!!!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Eric · Married on 07/27/2013

Everything went just as planned:simple and intimate. We got what we paid for and were very happy with our wedding event.

Sent on 09/16/2013