Beach Bum Vacation Reviews

Beach Bum Vacation 4
Beach Bum Vacation 5
  • X

Xenia · Married on 08/20/2016

Lisa from beach bum is fantastic! It took me about 2 months ro decide on a wedding location and hotel. Lisa offered a couple of suggestions and was super patient throughout the whole processes. Never was she pushy to make a decision, she really wants to help and plans as if it is her own wedding! Recently, she stepped in when the hotel was asking for higher vendor fees than offered and got in contact with the right people to revert the fee to the original price. I highly reccomend Lisa when in doubt just contact her for any travel planning, she is amazing!

Sent on 03/05/2016

Beach Bum Vacation's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Beach Bum Vacation’s services, & for your kind words! I really enjoyed reading your comments. I’m very proud of our Beach Bum Team & will definitely share your feedback. We hope that you will continue to travel on many Beach Bum Vacations so that we may once again exceed your expectations! Sunshine & Smiles, Hayley Whorrall/Founder & CEO Beach Bum Vacation Inc.

Nic · Married on 08/20/2016

Hayley did an amazing job helping to plan our dream honeymoon. She made great recommendations that made the whole process very easy and stress free. She was there every step of way to answer questions and take care of all the details. I would highly recommend Beach Bum Vacations and especially Hayley. I will never go anywhere else for travel help!

Sent on 02/16/2017

kami · Married on 08/13/2016

I cant say praise Beach Bums enough for making traveling arrangements and wedding planning so easy! More specifically, I cant say enough how awesome Lisa, our travel concierge, is to work with! Lisa has helped my fiance and I from day one get moving on wedding decisions. She discovered potential wedding destinations for us and walked through the Pros and Cons of each one, and helped us determine the perfect destination for our friends and family to witness our vows. I didnt really think we actually needed help with all of this but it became really clear after about 100 Google searches how difficult this decision was going to be. After deciding on the destination, Lisa made it really simple for us to determine the appropriate amount of rooms to reserve and the best options for our guests. After all that she created a custom URL that we shared with guests on our Save the Dates. Lisa has been honest, patient and very attentive during the whole process. Our wedding guests are making their travel arrangements now with Lisa and I cant even tell you how many people have reached out and said how great the customer service is, how friendly Lisa is and how quickly she has been at responding to their needs. I have even had a few friends say they want to use Beach Bum's Lisa to help arrange their upcoming travel plans too. Its rare to find a company and business professional that truly go above and beyond. It shows that Lisa is dedicated to make our day amazing and couldnt be happier to be working with Beach Bums Vacation!

Sent on 03/07/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 08/13/2016

I highly recommend Carey Driscoll and Beach Bum Vacation. She took away any honeymoon planning stress (which was too much on top of wedding planning) and made the honeymoon all fun, fun, fun. We just got back from Belize, and we loved every minute of it. We stayed in two gorgeous resorts and didn't have to do any work to get ourselves around the country -- Carey had already done it for us. She really helped us have the best honeymoon!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Ashley · Married on 07/22/2016

Great vacation, thanks to Lisa zwissler from beach bum vacation !! We wanted to get away to the Dominican republic, but felt overwhelmed on choosing a resort. Lisa really listened to our wants/needs for a perfect vacation, helped us narrow it down to three resorts that fit our budget, and made the booking process so seamless and easy. Little did I know, she was also helping my now fiancé with ideas on planning the perfect proposal! I now know why she was referred to us by some good friends of ours, she's simply the best! Can't wait to work with Lisa and beach bum in the future for our honeymoon :)

Sent on 04/04/2015

Clay · Married on 06/22/2016

Lisa Zwissler from Beach Bum Vacations helped me setting up the whole trip!! She gave us so much information to decide what we wanted to do and where we wanted to go!! First gave us a list of questions and then we read others reviews on different sites. Lisa made things easy on us and it was cheaper than any of the other rates I could find on sites like groupon or anything.

Sent on 03/25/2015

Breanna · Married on 06/18/2016

Beach Bum Lisa was recommended to us by friends who had worked with her because of a recommendation from *their* friends, and it's easy to see why they enjoyed working with her so much! We'll be recommending her, as well!

Sent on 03/08/2016

Jeffrey · Married on 06/18/2016

Lisa was great! We will definitely work with her on future trips and can't wait for our wedding in Riviera Maya!

Sent on 03/09/2016

Lauren · Married on 06/09/2016

I LOVE BEACH BUM VACATIONS. Well, let me be clear, I LOVE BEACH BUM DEBORAH!!! From beginning to end, she was nothing short of AMAZING. Professionalism, responsiveness, knowledge, quality of service (shes also superwitty and cute!) ..everything was top notch! She went above and beyond to ensure my wedding was a success. Even when there were little hiccups with the resort, she took care of it and it worked out perfect. Better than I've ever dreamed of. I highly recommend you use Deborah for your wedding services. She will exceed your expectations. Well...What are you waiting for? Get to it! :)

Sent on 06/14/2016

Brandi · Married on 06/01/2016

I could not imaging trying to plan our Destination wedding without Lisa from Beach Bum Vacations!! I cannot give her and the others enough praise for their knowledge, patience and help throughout the whole process. It's so impressive how seamless and easy Lisa made the whole process for us and our guests. I will ALWAYS use Beach Bum Vacations and Lisa for any vacation from now on!! She found us the perfect resort to get married at (Azul Sensatori Mexico) and the most romantic honeymoon spot (El Dorado Royale Mexico).

Sent on 07/25/2016

Brystol · Married on 05/30/2016

Working with Sue of Beach Bum Vacations was amazing! Planning a destination wedding with 60 guests and keeping track of when all of them were traveling and where they were staying would have been extremely difficult for us. Sue was very organized and made travel arrangements so easy for our guests! She was fantastic at contacting our guests for us to ensure that people that were for sure coming to the wedding had their hotel booked and paid on time to guarantee the group rate. She also suggested the hotel we stayed at for our honeymoon and it was exactly what we were looking for. We are so thankful for all the help provided by Sue and Beach Bums.

Sent on 08/02/2016

CONNIE · Married on 05/21/2016

We had an amazing experience with Beach Bum Vacations. We worked with Rachel and Sue. They were extremely helpful with organizing and presenting our destination wedding choices, negotiating our contracts, and reassuring us through most of the planning . They made a Save the Date PDF emailed to each guest that had pages of detailed information about the resort, pricing, travel information, and a message from us. That was super helpful and reduced ALOT of questions from us and our guests. We spoke to them on the phone frequently but most of our communication was through email. They were very prompt with questions and answers through the planning, contracts, and prompting for deadlines. Also, we ended up with a great deal for our group even though we ended up with a smaller group. We've referred them to many people already and can't wait to use there services again! Highly recommend!
    -Connie Bui

Sent on 06/16/2016

Kelly · Married on 05/01/2016

Beach Bum Lisa was the perfect coordinator for our event travels! She was very efficient at booking our arrangements, and provided top notch communication. We appreciated her mailing us all of our printed travel information, contained within a handy zippered travel case, along with pens and extra tips on the destination and airports. The airport shuttle transfer was perfectly coordinated, with access to drinks upon arrival to get us right into vacation mode. At the hotel, we were unexpectedly gifted with champagne and a gift liquor to celebrate the week. Lisa was careful to listen to our list of needs, and offer expert advice. We would absolutely recommend her for any travel needs, from romantic getaways to group adventures. Kelly Brownell

Sent on 03/07/2017

Luis · Married on 04/30/2016

Carey Driscoll and Beach Bum Vacations, provided us with the best, agenda, itinerary, activities, etc for our trip of a lifetime/honeymoon. I am confident there is no way we would have pulled off an amazing trip to Australia and Bora Bora like this alone. I highly suggest and recommend her! What would have taken weeks and hours to schedule and coordinate turned into a few emails and a phone call..and with that the trip was set. She was also super responsive one night when we emailed her during our trip to confirm an item. Overall shes great and we will likely use BBV for another major trip.

Sent on 01/28/2017

Lisa · Married on 04/18/2016

Nikki with beach bum vacations was wonderful. My husband and I went to riviera maya, Mexico for our wedding. We stayed at El Dorado Casitas, Karisma Chain. Nikki booked our room reservations, flight and transportation to and from the airport. Everything was great! I would book another vacation with her! Thanks Nikki!

Sent on 05/17/2016

• Alison

Alison · Married on 04/14/2016

We used Beach Bum Joanne from Beach Bum Vacations to help us with our travel for our wedding. I was new to the concept of using a travel agent but had heard it is very helpful when planning a destination wedding. After a little research we reached out to Beach Bum Vacations and were assigned Beach Bum Joanne. By the time we had reached out to Joanne we had decided on Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. Joanne was great with helping us setup a block of rooms to ensure all of our guests could book a room for our wedding. She helped us get a discounted group rate and even price matched when one of our guests found a cheaper package deal. Joanne was very quick to respond to the many questions I had throughout the process! She was very helpful throughout the process and we will be reaching out to Joanne for travel in the future. We definitely recommend Joanne from Beach Bum Vacations to assist with travel!

Sent on 04/22/2016

Mercedes · Married on 03/05/2016

I cannot say THANK YOU enough to both Nanda Van Zwarm & Katie Tremblay (who stepped in after Nanda had a baby :))

We contacted them in the summer of 2015 to help plan a wedding and from the moment we spoke to Nanda, we were sold on using them. I was never really interested in planning every detail of the wedding and I didn't have enough time in the day to arrange all our families/friends travel, so having Beach Bums there to help was a huge relief.

They played a bumper between me and the hotel, and me and our family/friends. Nanda and Katie worked with our guests and the hotel to make sure that all the rooms were ready, that we were treated beyond expectation and that the wedding coordination was perfect. For our family/friends, they arranged everything from transportation, to flights, to information packets. Katie also worked with my mom to set up an excursion for my husband and I on our honeymoon.

Both were quickly to respond, helped answer any and all questions, and they were professional and kind.

I would most definitely use their services again to book a large trip and recommend them to anyone that's booking travel! I can't tell you enough how thankful I am for these two ladies and how much stress they saved me. They were amazing and I couldn't have imagined not having them there to help me out. THANK YOU :)

Sent on 03/23/2016

Lauren · Married on 02/26/2016

We had a picture perfect wedding on the beach at Azul Sensatori 2 weeks ago. Overall a great experience and I recommend this venue, along with the resort. We brought 50+ friends and family, most from Chicago and everyone had a blast.

We worked with Beach Bum Vacation for our travel arrangements. Best. Decision. Ever. Beach Bum Sue is amazing and we will be eternally grateful for her expertise, recommendations, flexibility and awesome attitude. She made the booking and traveling experience seamless for us and all of our guests. I was confident through the whole process that my guests would be well taken care of - the folks at Beach Bum Vacation are destination wedding gurus. This is what they do every day, so I was completely comfortable giving up control of that aspect of the wedding and leaving it in Sue's capable hands!

Sent on 03/10/2016

Ashley · Married on 11/07/2015

I was a bridesmaid in a good friend's wedding with a million other things to do to prepare -- Justin from Beach Bum made booking transportation and accommodations so easy I didn't even have to think twice about it! He is very responsive and the trip went off without so much as a hiccup. Would highly recommend using him for your destination wedding booking needs!

Sent on 11/12/2015

nicole · Married on 11/06/2015

My Beach Bum agent Carey Driscoll was absolutely amazing. She helped make my dream come true. my wedding ceremony and vacation experience was absolutely flawless! I cannot wait to call Carey to plan my anniversary trip! I will never use anyone else. She was very responsive and always went above and beyond to help me with everything.

Sent on 11/12/2015

Beach Bum Lisa was an absolute joy to work with as my wife and I planned our two-week honeymoon in Italy (Rome>Siena>Milan>Verona) in November/December 2015. She was very accommodating as we laid out our loose plans and helped us refine them into a very clear itinerary. Lisa offered us options for different accommodations with different price points so that we could use our funds wisely, so much so that we were able to easily afford another day in Siena (priceless, in our opinion). She coordinated our flights, booked our hotels, reserved ground transportation for all legs of the trip (something we wouldn’t have even thought about), offered dinner suggestions and reservations, booked private tours, and even had some bubbly and snacks delivered to us as a surprise—both from her and from one of our friends. In short, our honeymoon was an unforgettable adventure made as stress-free as possible thanks to great planning and legwork from Beach Bum Lisa. It was a dream. We can’t recommend her highly enough! Thank you!

Sent on 02/28/2016

cassi · Married on 10/16/2015

Nanda, from Beach Bums was the best! She was patient with us while choosing a resort to have our destination wedding at, providing us all the information we could ever need! Throughout the process she was extremely fast returning our emails! Once we chose Azul Fives everything was smooth sailing. Our guests raved about Nanda, saying she was in contact with them a perfect amount! Always informative and to the point. Nanda made transportation to and from the airport and the resort a breeze. We traveled with Olympus transportation and they were friendly and had signs with my husbands name and my name on it to make it easier for my guests! I can't say enough about Nanda or Beach Bums, and highly suggest you use them for your own destination wedding :)

Sent on 10/30/2015

Amber · Married on 10/15/2015

I am currently using BeachBum Lisa to plan my wedding. She has been BEYOND patient with my indecisiveness. She has always responded promptly and professionally when I am sure she really wished I would just make up my mind! We were undecided regarding location she listened to what we wanted and gave us suggestions based on our wants. She gave me detailed information about each and every resort I thought about. She has been great to us so far and while we haven't actually traveled yet I have come to expect nothing but the best service from her and I anticipate that to continue!

Sent on 05/06/2015

Amber · Married on 10/15/2015

We just returned from St Lucia where we had a destination wedding and honeymoon. BeachBum Lisa was our agent and she was faboul! She was been BEYOND patient with my indecisiveness. She always responded promptly and professionally when I am sure she really wished I would just make up my mind! We were undecided regarding location she listened to what we wanted and gave us suggestions based on our wants. She gave me detailed information about each and every resort I thought about. We couldn't be happier about choosing beach bum vacations for our wedding and fully intend to continue using them for future trips!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Christie · Married on 09/25/2015

We will be using Danialle with BeachBum for more future vacations! She was a saint!! So attentive and sweet. Made it so easy for us and our 60 guests to make arrangements to our hotel, Azul Beach in Mexico. All of our guests raved about how accomodating she was and how quick she was to respond to any questions and emails. As a Bride, Danialle was there when I needed additional back up with my hotel coordinators, her strong relationship with the hotel helped me keep organized and get answers quickly. BeachBums is great, and helped us get affordable rates for our guests at a luxury hotel. We HIGHLY recommend them, and more specifically, Danialle, to everyone!!

Sent on 09/29/2015