Beach Bum Vacation Reviews

Beach Bum Vacation 3
Beach Bum Vacation 4
Beach Bum Vacation 5

Toni · Married on 07/03/2017

Lisa at Beach Bum Vacation was incredibly helpful and wonderful to work with. She quickly answered all my questions and there were a lot of them! She was very attentive to our many guests. Lisa helped us find amazing prices on a resort we did not think we could afford and it ended up being the perfect resort for us and all our guests! If I could do it all over again I would not change a thing and we will definitely be booking all our future vacations with Lisa. She was awesome!!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Lindsey · Married on 07/01/2017

Hayley with Beach Bum Vacations was wonderful to work with for our honeymoon. She responded very quickly and set us up with exactly what we wanted. We were so impressed with all of the details that were provided and she made for a worry free trip. We can't wait to plan our next trip and will definitely reach out to Hayley to do so.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Taylor · Married on 06/23/2017

Beach Bum Lisa was amazing to work with in planning our Honeymoon! She provided us with a range of great options, giving us lots of detail and reasons we may like each. Then, in leading up to the honeymoon, she provided us with everything we needed and more. We didn't have to worry about a thing. We LOVED the resort we ended up at and had the best time!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Tayla · Married on 06/17/2017

Working with Beach Bum was one of the best things we ever done! Beach Bum Lisa was amazing! She made this whole process smooth and relaxing for us! As my boyfriend and I were planing a trip to Jamaica during a busy time in our lives, she look the stress away from us and planned everything! We did not know what resorts were the best ones, I think we even changed out minds a few times on resorts, and Lisa was amazing and made sure that everything was taken care of. She even went out of her way to book us dinner reservations and some excursions. I don't think that I could go on a vacation now and not go through Beach Bum! They totally spoiled us. We are so grateful for all that they did for us to make our vacation one to remember!

I would recommend them to anyone and everyone! ( I already have too ! ) .

Thank you thank you thank you!!!
    Tayla and Nick

Sent on 11/02/2015

Emma · Married on 06/16/2017

Beach Bum Vacations was absolutely amazing! Not only did our travel agent, Lisa, provide us with an outstanding itinerary to travel Europe for our honeymoon, but she was also with us every step of the way. Any time we had a question or needed to make a change, she was readily available and helpful. We will certainly book all of our vacations through Lisa with Beach Bum Vacations!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Lily · Married on 06/05/2017

We used Beach Bum Vacation for our destination wedding. Kristin and the team were so helpful and supportive throughout the planning process! We ended up having 40 guests travel to the Dominican Republic and I am so grateful for her organizational skills and responsiveness during the planning process. She made the logistics of getting all of our loved all in one place for our big day a breeze! She was incredibly knowledgeable about all things travel related, and she anticipated many problems and solved them before I even had a chance to worry!! We will definitely use Beach Bum Vacation for all future international travel and can't wait to return to the Hard Rock Punta Cana soon!

Sent on 08/09/2017

cindy · Married on 05/20/2017

Amy Lewis helped plan my wedding @ the Hyatt Zilara Cancun. There were about 45 of us booking as a group and she was able to get us the best rate possible, including transport. She was very efficient and quick when responding to guests- the whole transition was smooth and stress free for me as the bride. I highly recommend her

Sent on 05/23/2017

cindy · Married on 05/20/2017

We had a destination wedding in Cancun Mexico at the Hyatt Zilara and Amy assisted us and our guests. It took a lot of stress off my shoulders to know the best rate and accommodations were being taken care of for me. As a bride its crucial to have someone who responds quickly to emails, and is professional and assertive with the hotel. When wedding weekend came- everything went smoothly and I highly recommend using this service to all future destination wedding brides.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Dick · Married on 05/19/2017

All the services -- air travel; local transfers; hotel -- were 1st class. The venue made for an excellent wedding event as well as a comfortable, relaxing beach vacation. Room accommodations and hotel services exceeded expectations.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Merima · Married on 05/13/2017

Beach Bum Darren helped us decide where to go for our honeymoon. He gave us a few different options after we told him what we wanted at the resort. He was always quick to respond to anything I emailed him and even wished us happy birthday on our birthdays. He was very kind and personable. He explained everything step by step to us and sent us a packet of all the documents we needed and extra information. He updated us on any flight changes immediately and we were completely worry free about our honeymoon thanks to him! Our stay at Couples Sans Souci in Ocho Rios Jamaica was wonderful, we couldn't have imagined a better, worry-free honeymoon. Thank you Darren!

Sent on 05/27/2017
  • F

Jennifer · Married on 05/11/2017

We decided to go with Beach Bum Vacations after reading all of the stellar reviews. I was absolutely impressed from the beginning. Beach Bum Justin made the entire planning process as easy as possible. He was always quick to respond and answer our questions. We planned a destination wedding in Mexico with guests flying from various states. Our family and friends shared that Justin was super helpful and professional when helping them book their reservations. Justin not only checked in with us throughout the entire planning process but also checked in with us during our wedding week and honeymoon. When he says he is only a phone call or email away, he means it! We had some questions while we were in Mexico and Justin was quick to answer and take action. We truly could not be more satisfied with his services! We are looking forward to planning future vacations with him and Beach Bum Vacations! If you are planning a destination wedding, choose Beach Bum Justin!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Andrea · Married on 04/28/2017

Danialle was very helpful and helped us find the perfect venue for our wants/needs for our wedding. The day was perfect.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Spencer · Married on 03/25/2017

I worked with Beach Bum Lisa from Beach Bum Vacations, and she did an excellent job planning out trip. We were attending a wedding in Riviera Maya, and Beach Bum Lisa made this trip go as smoothly as possible. From transportation to and from the airport, check-in and check-out, everything was incredibly easy, thanks to her help.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Beach Bum Vacation's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Beach Bum Vacation’s services, & for your kind words! I really enjoyed reading your comments. I’m very proud of our Beach Bum Team & will definitely share your feedback. We hope that you will continue to travel on many Beach Bum Vacations so that we may once again exceed your expectations! Sunshine & Smiles, Hayley Whorrall/Founder & CEO Beach Bum Vacation Inc.

Janelle Daniels · Married on 02/17/2017

A Vacation to Remember!

Lisa was my beach bum travel agent and provided excellent service the entire time! We were planning a family vacation to celebrate my mother’s retirement. I was referred to Beach Bum and more specifically Lisa Zwissler from a friend. The moment I emailed Lisa she immediately set-up a time to speak over the phone. The service she provided started high and never declined throughout my entire trip and thereafter! I received quotes from another travel agent who took forever to respond to me and never called me directly, she only contacted me via email. Lisa took the time to get to know me and why I was planning a vacation to Jamaica. She listened to all my needs from the children traveling in our party, to activities our family enjoyed doing. She provided a few recommendations and gave both pros and cons. She made the process very EASY. The service did not stop after our money was paid. The morning of the trip, my husband and I’s flight to Jamaica was delayed 3 hours and we were afraid we would not make it to Jamaica until the next day. I called Lisa’s home phone inadvertently (at 6AM) and she still had that smile on her face (I could tell even through the phone) and she didn’t hesitate on how she could help us, even though we booked our own flight. Luckily, we were able to still make it to Jamaica in enough time to kick-off my mom’s retirement! I would highly recommend Lisa and Beach Bum Vacations. I cannot wait to book my next trip and I know Lisa has me covered!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Jena · Married on 01/28/2017

Beach Bum was very helpful with all our travel plans and setting up our reservations. I was a guest at the wedding in Jamaica and we were not sure what to expect. Carey gave us all the information before arriving at the hotel that gave us some ease. I would recommend Beach Bum to anyone looking for help planning your big day.

Sent on 02/08/2017

Lindsay · Married on 11/07/2016

Beach Bum Lisa has been AMAZING!! I had a ton of questions in the beginning and she was very patient with me and answered all of my questions extremely quickly! Our family and friends who have already booked their travel also love her! I can't say enough great things about her!

Sent on 03/07/2016

Kimberly · Married on 11/05/2016

Beach Bum Carey Driscoll was beyond supportive and helpful! She took care of us from the very beginning, listening to our every want and need and she made it all happen! She was so responsive to every single question that we had and our guests had. The packages we received right before we left were an extra special touch! Thank you for making our dream wedding come true!
    - Mr. and Mrs. Dawson :)

Sent on 11/09/2016

Allie · Married on 10/29/2016

We booked our honeymoon through Beach Bum Vacations, using Beach Bum Carey (Driscoll) and she was a saint in helping us make this vacation happen. She and her company keep you so well informed, make the process simple, and truly listen to what you want out of a vacation while respecting your budget. Not having to book this on our own was a huge mental help since it would have been right in the middle of wedding planning. No matter where you go, I'd recommend using Beach Bum Vacations because they can personally recommend any site they send you to since someone actually test-drives the resort first!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Beach Bum Vacation's reply:

I recently got married at the Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort in Aruba and I could not be happier with our experience!! Beach Bum Lisa was a total gem and made sure everything about our trip was perfect (even having to calm me down and reassure us that Hurricane Matthew did not screw up our destination!) Lisa provided sound advice and price options for several locations we initially considered, along with multiple options for Aruba (our first choice.) We had first class treatment throughout the planning process and during our entire 10 day stay in Aruba. The resort provided us with a suite with the best view and vodka since this bride is allergic to wine and champagne!
    Lisa even helped to coordinate an independent wedding coordinator on the island, as the resort did not have their own (Lissy Lampe with Aruba Ceremonies & Celebrations is the BEST!) I found the super talented Marc and Cassandra with Crooze Photography with my own research, as well as JenniVi for my hair and makeup, and everyone exceeded my expectations!!
    Bottom line - if you are planning a destination wedding or honeymoon, please look no further. Contact Beach Bum Lisa Z. and she will help to make the trip of your dreams a reality (and you can stop stressing out about everything!!)

Sent on 10/24/2016

Casey · Married on 10/08/2016

Mindy at Beach Bum Vacation was so helpful in picking our honeymoon destination. Her insight was so wonderful to help us decide which resort would suit our needs. We chose Couples Swept Away in Negril, Jamaica and it was exactly what we were looking for! Fun, great beach, great food and drinks and relaxed atmosphere. We were impressed!!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Scott · Married on 09/30/2016

I discovered Beach Bum Vacations travel agency via research on Reddit. We struck gold with that discovery!! The website allows you to pick an agent or they'll choose one for you. After reviewing a bunch of YouTube videos of each agent introducing themselves, we chose Carey Driscoll. Again, we struck gold x1000! Carey is the absolute BEST at what she does. She takes care of EVERYTHING and I can't stress it enough. She recommended Secrets Resort (we never heard of it.). She works with the resort at all times on your behalf. She'll get your plane tickets if you opt for it too. There was not one request we had that Carey said she couldn't do. I don't know when the woman sleeps because she always was on top of our emails (and we sent a LOT of them). She answered the easy questions, the tough questions, and the inane questions always with a cheerful attitude no matter how many times we bugged her! And above all else, Carey was there for us when Hurricane Matthew was knocking down our door. She put our safety above all else and urged us to cut the honeymoon short so we could be safe. Instead of us panicking and scrambling for flight changes, Carey handled all that for us (and all of our guests) at the same time and ensured everyone got off the island before the Hurricane got too close and the airport closed. Carey is a national treasure as far as I'm concerned and we'll be exclusively using her for all our travel needs going forward. I'm telling you....use this FREE service. You won't regret it and it makes the planning so stress-free that my wife and I really got to enjoy the planning phases instead of worrying about it like most other couples we know.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Beach Bum Vacation's reply:

Try to pick a resort before contacting the agent.

Sent on 03/05/2016

Kraig · Married on 09/10/2016

Beach Bum was the perfect option for us and gave us a honeymoon to remember. We had a general idea on what we wanted to do for our honeymoon and Beach Bum Carry was able to run with that, found great places for us to stay, and arranged for seamless travel between all the hotels, airports, and ports. In addition, all of the guides we had were punctual, knowledgeable, and nice. They were always willing to answer our questions and were great ambassadors for their countries and culture. We typically do more adventurous and backpacking-like trips, so we struggled finding a relaxing trip where we wouldn't get bored sitting on a beach everyday. The trip Beach Bum set up for us was a perfect mix of relaxation and travel, where we weren't rushing around trying to see everything, but let us see a lot of different sites while we traveled in style. Thanks for a great trip Carey!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Rashida · Married on 09/05/2016

I don't how we would've pulled off our destination wedding with the help of Beach Bum and more specifically, Jayne Carlton! Jayne was everything we needed when planning our Labor Day wedding in Riviera Maya, Mexico at Azul Beach Hotel. We worked with her for about 2 months before we actually chose a resort and she never wavered whenever I had a new property for her to provide information on- she must've pulled at least 20 hotel reviews before we made a decision. Jayne was super responsive and attentive to every one of our guests- all 100- which I hear is a large number for destination weddings. Everyone loved her! Some of our guests have already booked future trips with her. Thats how much we/they loved working with her.
    Not only did she handle the logistics of our group's travel, she also helped with getting in touch with the wedding coordinators at the hotel and kept them on their toes. She made recommendations for photographers when my initial vendor fell through.
    Jayne really was an angel during this process and I am so glad our paths crossed. She saved me/us a lot of headaches regarding travel and even traveled to Mexico to make sure everything was taken care of down there during our wedding weekend. She is now our family travel agent- I will be booking our honeymoon and another family vacation next year. Thank you, Jayne!!!! and Beach Bum for taking care of us all the way to the shores of Mexico, back & beyond. Rashida & Ricardo

Sent on 09/24/2016
  • X

Xenia · Married on 08/20/2016

Lisa from beach bum is fantastic! It took me about 2 months ro decide on a wedding location and hotel. Lisa offered a couple of suggestions and was super patient throughout the whole processes. Never was she pushy to make a decision, she really wants to help and plans as if it is her own wedding! Recently, she stepped in when the hotel was asking for higher vendor fees than offered and got in contact with the right people to revert the fee to the original price. I highly reccomend Lisa when in doubt just contact her for any travel planning, she is amazing!

Sent on 03/05/2016