Be Who You Are Makeup Artistry Reviews

Be Who You Are Makeup Artistry 3
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Diakun · Married on 09/01/2019

Natural rain proof look

Robin was great and really listened to what I wanted- a very natural but long lasting makeup look. we did a trial, and we made some small tweaks to the initial look, and it was perfect! I was incredibly impressed- I loved how I looked, and the makeup held up under a literal rainstorm. My mom and my bridesmaids also had their makeup done and they all looked lovely.

Sent on 09/11/2019
    Be Who You Are Makeup Artistry 4
    Be Who You Are Makeup Artistry 5

Be Who You Are Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer... You and your family and friends are so lovely and I am so glad to have played a part on your big day. i wish you all the joy and happiness in the world! You are a beautiful soul from the inside out!

Teresa · Married on 09/03/2018

I met Robin at Lancome. I wanted to buy some new make up and always needing help with doing my eyes. She did a complete make over. I've had others do my make up and usually have to redo or wipe some makeup off because it's too much. Robin did a fantastic job so much so that I tracked her down to see if she could do my make up privately for a photo shoot. I needed professional pictures for my new website. Again, she did a fabulous job. She is intuitive in knowing what you want and knows how to highlight your best features in a way that makes you feel both comfortable and beautiful. I loved it and love her! She is truly the best!!!!

Sent on 09/10/2018
    Be Who You Are Makeup Artistry 6

Katie · Married on 09/01/2018

Robin is amazing!!!! Wonder experiance

Sent on 09/07/2018

Kely · Married on 08/10/2018

Robin was amazing! She’s a very experienced artist and it shows on her work. The make overs she did on me and my party were absolutely stunning. I love how she could work with so much confidence and did such great work on all of us, considering we were all different ages and had different types of skin. My mom was nervous about getting her make up done, but as soon as Robin started working her magic on her, she knew she was with the best and could trust her. I would definitely recommend Robin’s work to anyone looking for a great artist for their especial occasion.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Loredana · Married on 05/25/2018

Robin created the perfect look for me. Just the right amount, perfectly blended so it would not hide the essence of me.
    Natural, elegant with a timeless look.
    Thank you again Robin!!!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Lynn · Married on 09/16/2017

Robin of Be Who You Are Make Up Artistry is amazing. She is professional, friendly, and does an amazing job at giving you the look you desire! Robin has a background in make up artistry with prestigious lines such as Bobbi Brown and Lancome. Book her you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/04/2018