Be Unique Boutique Reviews

Be Unique Boutique 5
Be Unique Boutique 6
Be Unique Boutique 7

Casey · Married on 10/02/2016

Erika is amazing - intuitive and talented she seemed to know exactly what we needed before we did! She was patient with me and several other brides I witnessed. My mom knew she wanted to go here since well before I got engaged, but now I know why. The selection seems small, but the quality is so perfect you don't need to try on 50 dresses before finding something unique and lovely. No awkward chain stuff here. My dress was also very affordable. This was an excellent experience and I recommend it to everyone. Erika also operated with a level of efficiency I appreciated having only a few months to plan. She accommodated my schedule and worked with me very well. Five out of five stars!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Amy · Married on 08/12/2016

If you want incredible personal attention and the amazingly on-point eye of Owner Erika - this shop is for you!

I found my dress the first one I tried on! Be Unique Boutique is over the top amazing! A MUST for any chic NY Bride!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Meghan · Married on 07/09/2016

I highly recommend Be Unique Boutique. Erika and Florence are honest and extremely knowledgeable about everything "Wedding." They are a great team! From the minute you step in the door it is an intimate experience. They do not rush you and are very patient. Be Unique is a one stop shop for Wedding dresses, belts, veils, and jewelry. It was an amazing experience!

Sent on 06/28/2016

jamie · Married on 07/08/2016

Working with Erica at B Unique Boutique was the highlights of my wedding planning process. From my first appointment, to my final fitting, the experience was top notch. Erica is a true professional in every sense of the word and has a keen eye for what truly looks magnificent on each individual women. The tailoring is impeccable and my final look is "wedding magazine worthy". And above all, Erica is a nice and enjoyable person to work with. I will miss spending time with her! Please take the time to stop in and see how she help make your wedding planning process effortless and magical!

Sent on 07/15/2016

Leanne · Married on 06/03/2016

Erika and Florence were absolutely wonderful! This was the first place I went dress shopping and fell in love with the 4th dress I tried on. Erika made me feel super special and beautiful and I looked forward to returning each time for my fittings! Florence did an EXCEPTIONAL job on the alterations, even fixing a piece of the lace that was not laying just the way my mom and I wanted. She also saved my extra lace to use for my bouquet. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and couldn't be happier with the services at Be Unique Boutique! Thank you so much Erika and Florence!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Emily · Married on 05/22/2016

I cannot say enough great things about my experience at the Be Unique Boutique. Erika was so knowledgeable and was able to tell me which types of dresses would flatter my petite frame. She was willing to work within my budget and treated me with the utmost respect. She was genuinely happy to help me find my gown. Her seamstress Florence was so wonderful to work with and fitted my dress perfectly, even after I had lost weight. I would recommend this shop to any and every bride to be.

Sent on 05/07/2016

Victoria · Married on 05/21/2016

I can't say enough good things about Be Unique! They have such a beautiful selection and they gave me the quality, personalized attention that makes the wedding planning process so much easier. Erika and Florence knew me by name and were beyond helpful. I have already recommended them to a friend of mine who is getting married and she found her dress immediately!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Joanna · Married on 04/24/2016

I had the best experience shopping and purchasing my wedding dress at Be Unique Boutique. I bought my gown a little over a year before my wedding. Erika is so kind, helpful, professional and knowledgeable. After briefly discussing what I had in mind, Erika brought out several beautiful gowns, and I fell in love with the very first gown I tried on, and I knew that was the dress. Erika carries such beautiful, special and unique gowns, and it was as if she instantly knew which dresses would be perfect for me. I never felt any pressure whatsoever to make a decision, and the whole shopping experience was very pleasant and enjoyable. I had several fittings, and the seamstress, Florence, was such a pleasure to work with. Both Florence and Erika made sure my dress fit absolutely perfect before I took it home before my wedding. My dress was one of my most favorite things about my wedding, and I received so so many compliments on it. Thank you Erika for making my wedding dress shopping experience so enjoyable and memorable, I cannot say enough good things about Be Unique Boutique!!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Christina · Married on 03/12/2016

I went to Erika to find my dream gown for my wedding day and found that and so much more. After purchasing my dress I found out I was pregnant. To say I was worried that my form fitting dress was no longer going to fit, would be an understatement. Erika went out of her way to have the gown rushed to me. She was there every step of the way putting my mind at ease and making sure, pregnant or not, that my dress fit flawlessly. I can honestly say, without a shadow of a doubt, that I could have never found a better dress, that made me feel more beautiful that the one I found at Be Unique Boutique. It is because of Erika's knowledge of her business and her sincere thoughtfulness towards her clients that I know I will feel like the most stunning bride on my wedding day, and my baby bump, will be my best accessory. Thank you so much Erika, you truly made this an amazing experience and I am so grateful to you for everything you have done.

Sent on 03/08/2016

AnnMarie · Married on 02/28/2016

Erika and her seamstress are wonderful! They both go above and beyond to ensure the very best service! The boutique is cozy & more personal as opposed to a typical bridal salon.
    I can't thank them enough for perfect wedding gown & impeccable one on one service!

Sent on 03/06/2016

Jaclyn · Married on 10/03/2015

Best Bridal Boutique!

Be Unique Boutique exceeded my expectations! Not only was Erica helpful, she is an expert in the field and extremely kind. Florence, the seamstress is a true talent and equally as kind and friendly. My wedding dress experience from start to finish was absolutely stress-free and enjoyable. I am beyond ecstatic with how my dress turned out and everyone was talking about how beautiful my dress was and how it fit so perfectly. Thank you both for making this experience so wonderful. I will miss seeing you :)

Sent on 10/23/2018

Justine · Married on 07/05/2015

Erika was extremely friendly and helpful when I went to her for my wedding dress. I had had a horrible wedding dress experience before going to her so meeting her made my experience pleasant and exciting. She fit me in the same week I called to make an appointment. She did not rush me or try to sell me just anything- she took her time and made suggestions. She was really happy for me when I told her I picked out my dress. I would highly recommend going to Be Unique Boutique!

Sent on 02/17/2015

Laura · Married on 06/20/2015

Erika was super professional but wasn't afraid to joke around and laugh to make her customers feel comfortable and welcome. She was very involved and patient with the initial hunt for a wedding dress and was also very honest which I truly valued. Her on site seamstress, Florence is also amazing - she is such a nice lady and does unbelievable work, I couldn't believe how flawless my dress came out after several rounds of alterations! Overall, my experience with Be Unique Boutique was very pleasant - I would definitely recommend any future bride to stop in and see Erika :)

Sent on 05/19/2015

Amanda · Married on 06/06/2015

Erica is even more amazing than the beautiful dresses and bridal accessories she sells!!! The seamstress is incredibly talented! Professional and accommodating I could not be happier with my experience. Thank you for helping me find the perfect wedding dress in such a short amount of time

Sent on 06/15/2015

Nina · Married on 05/30/2015

Erika was great and very helpful! Her dress collection is beautiful and everyone was great to work with!

Sent on 05/25/2015

I had such a great experience at this boutique! I bought a wonderful dress, and they made sure it fit perfectly before my wedding. I highly recommend Be Unique to anyone looking for a stunning dress for their big day!

Sent on 05/30/2015

Jamie · Married on 05/16/2015

I absolutely love my dress and Be Unique Boutique! Erika was so helpful and very thoughtful and caring when it came to my dress selection. Erika is very welcoming and made my whole experience easy yet meaningful. She really listens to what you want and helps you stay within budget. The dresses in the boutique are very beautiful and very different from what I have seen elsewhere. Thank you for making my wedding day that much more special :)

Sent on 04/07/2015

I don't often do reviews, but after my experience at Be Unique Boutique in Mount Kisco, I felt compelled to complete one. I lived in Mount Kisco the majority of my life as always notice the store but never thought it was as beautiful as it was. I was so glad I made an appointment, Erika and her seamstress are WONDERFUL to work with.

Erika is so knowledgable about all wedding gowns for every body type. This was the first boutique I went to, and ended up falling in love with the second dress that I tried on. I went to two other more mainstream shops and the experience and quality of dress was nothing like Erika's shop. She has beautiful gowns from many european designers as well as gorgeous, delicate veils. Her seamstress is fantastic and made the fitting experience a true joy.

After chatting with some friend's, I realized that people from all over New York and across the country come to this boutique for their dress. If you are looking for an intimate and personal experience, go to Be Unique Boutique!

Sent on 04/17/2015

Annie · Married on 05/02/2015

I started my search for a wedding dress in NYC, but was completely overwhelmed. When I walked into Be Unique, my entire experience changed. The owner, Erika, helped me find the perfect dress and I couldn't be happier with how I looked on my wedding day!

Sent on 06/25/2015

Erin · Married on 04/11/2015

Erika and her Florence are amazing!!! They were wonderful to work with. Erika is respectful, professional, passionate and extremely nice/caring. Erika and Florence settle for nothing but the best. Finding my wedding dress with Be Unique was the least stressful part of the entire wedding planning process. I didn't have to worry about anything. They made me feel so comfortable and beautiful. I was 110% satisfied with all aspect of this boutique. They have the most beautiful dresses with a wide selection. My mom found her dress for my wedding here as well which is just as stunning as the wedding gown. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 04/03/2015
  • W

Wilma · Married on 04/11/2015

The experience was most delightful. Great selection for many different body types and no pressure. They wanted what was best for you.
    I will definitely return for my next event.

Sent on 04/03/2015

Nadia · Married on 03/28/2015

Be Unique Boutique is amazing! I got engaged in December 2014 and we planned our wedding for March 2015. I emailed Erika, the owner, in mid December and she gave me an appointment just three days after I emailed. I was the only appointment she had booked so all the focus was on finding me the perfect dress, which I did that day! I was so worried that I wouldn't be able to find a dress given how quickly we were getting married and Erika put all of those fears out of my mind. I told Erika my budget and she firmly stuck to it. Erika also had the greatest accessories for my dress. From start to finish she was incredible and the on site tailor was fantastic. I highly recommend Be Unique Boutique as the perfect place to find your perfect dress!

Sent on 04/13/2015

Emily · Married on 10/25/2014

I must say that I probably went to 10+ bridal shops before finally finding Be Unique. The dresses are beautiful but there was one dress that I had in my mind that I couldn't get over and no one in the state of CT/NY had it. Erika from Be Unique rented the dress for me so that I could try it on and that was how I found my dress! No other shop thought of that or offered to do that service. I am extremely grateful for Erika's patience and professionalism. She has been wonderful to work with and I am happy that I am able to give my business to someone who takes such pride in their store. Definitely try Be Unique first!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Linda · Married on 10/11/2014

I had a great experience with Erika. She was very helpful in finding the right dress and accommodating with my budget (which wasn't much) and she didn't make me feel uncomfortable about it. Some places treat you differently once they learn what you want to spend and this was not the case with Erika. My dress was from the designer Kitty Chen and it couldn't have been more beautiful. It was a unique, antique looking dress and all my guests adored it, including my husband! They all thought I paid thousands for it!!!! Florence did a terrific job with the alterations. I got so many compliments on the bustle she created. Thanks to Erika, my dress was the easiest choice I made for my wedding! I would absolutely recommend this boutique to any bride!!!

Sent on 10/17/2014

Deanna · Married on 09/27/2014

I will forever remember Erika from Be Unique Boutique! She went so far out of her way to find the dress of my dreams, get it to her shop and have it altered to perfection!!

I highly recommend her and her boutique to anyone looking for a dress for a special day! She makes dreams come true!!

Sent on 09/20/2014