Be Unique Boutique Reviews

132 | Mount Kisco, NY

132 Reviews for Be Unique Boutique

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2018

Erika and everyone at Be Unique are absolutely AMAZING! My dress looks like i spent way too much money on it but i was able to stay within my budget and have my dream gown. When i went into Be Unique I had no idea what I wanted and Erika made me comfortable and really helped me narrow focus. She is actually the one that picked my dress and i will be telling every bride i know to go see her! Also, alterations were incredible. The dress fits better than i ever imagined.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Arianne · Married on 05/05/2018

When I began my wedding dress search I had a dress/designer in mind and Be Unique Boutique conveniently carried both! From the moment we walked into the shop you could tell Erika knew her stuff! She is extremely professional, kind and knows every detail about wedding gowns. I was nervous about starting to shop for dresses because I didn’t want to feel any sort of pressure to purchase a dress without being 100% sure. This was not the case at Be Unique. Erika was truthful about the amount of time it takes to order a dress (mine came from Australia), but still did not put any pressure on me to make the purchase. Conveniently for me, the first dress I tried on was the one! From the time I purchased my dress to the last fitting, every appointment was so pleasant and enjoyable! I had a total of 3 fittings and each one was painless! The seamstress, Florence, was amazing!! She listened to any comments or concerns you had. It was easy to tell Florence is so talented in her work! I wanted to incorporate a piece of my Mom’s wedding dress on mine, so when I brought a piece into one of my fittings she suggested adding some of the lace to my train, and the rest as the buttons on my bustle. It was so creative, and so special! My dress, a Martina Liana, was my absolute dream dress. It fit me like a glove and was one of the most original dresses I had ever seen. I received so many compliments on my dress, I wish I could wear it over and over! If you’re looking to support a local business, Be Unique is the place!

Sent on 07/12/2018

April · Married on 01/20/2018

Working with Erika and Be Unique Boutique was a wonderful experience. I had an idea of the dress I wanted and when I went to Erika with pictures and a few style items that I wanted included on the dress, she knew exactly what I was thinking of right away. She pulled 4 beautiful dresses from her collection and as I tried each on, she asked questions and gave me her honest feedback of each one. She thought of the things me and family wouldn't necessarily think of. The 4th dress was the one and from then on, Erika had everything covered. When things went wrong or timing was tight, she advocated for the bride and made it happen. I felt like a princess in her store and when the day finally came, the first person I wanted to share photos with was Erika! This is a boutique where you will get the assistance and customer service you deserve.

Sent on 01/30/2018

Chrissie · Married on 12/31/2017

Every single person at my wedding complimented me on my dress. It was absolutely perfect, stunning, beautiful - I could go on and on. Erika and Florence were so lovely to work with, and ensured that my dress was everything I wanted. I highly recommend visiting Be Unique Boutique- it was the best experience every time!!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Brittany · Married on 08/05/2017

Erika made my experience at Be Unique Boutique an absolute dream. She
    is diligent, knowledgeable, and truly cares. Her selection of wedding
    dresses was also the best I had seen after spending some days dress
    shopping in the city. Her seamstress Florence is also fantastic. Their
    attention to detail in like no other, and the personal attention you
    receive makes the experience so special. Not only did I get my wedding
    dress there, I also got my veil and jewelry, my mom also got her
    dress, and we got all 8 of my bridesmaids dresses there. There is
    honestly no reason to go anywhere else. If you are looking for a
    stunning wedding dress with the most incredible costumer service, Be
    Unique Boutique on the way to go.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Trish · Married on 07/22/2017

Erika is amazing. She was able to take my vision of my dream dress and find me the perfect one. She was professional and the alterations were flawless. My husband was speechless when he first saw me.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/01/2017

Erika is the best! So professional and helpful. She has stunning dresses to choose from and a lot of them. I searched for a while in NYC for my dress until I found erika. Her professional experience and confidence is what helped me to all find my dress! Her seamstress Florence is absolutely amazing as well. Thanks to her my dress fits like a glove! Florence was happy to do 3 rounds of alterations since I lost a few pounds. I also ripped my veil two weeks before the wedding and Erika was sweet enough to give me her floor sample of the same veil! I love be unique boutique!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Cassie · Married on 05/06/2017

A good friend of mine recommended I look for my dress at Be Unique Boutique. I am thrilled that I listened to her advice and met Erika who helped me find my dream wedding dress. Erika is true to her word, extremely kind and very knowledgeable. She goes out of her way to make her clients happy and gives her undivided attention during the scheduled appointment. I would recommend Be Unique Boutique to anyone looking for a beautiful dress and a very positive experience to go along with it. Also! Erika keeps her boutique extremely clean, which is very important to me! The seamstress Florence is an absolute doll and listened to all of my concerns- I never felt rushed when I went for a fitting. They both made me feel very much at home :) So excited to wear my dress in 2 weeks. Thank you Erika!!!

Sent on 04/22/2017

Melissa · Married on 05/06/2017

This boutique has beautiful dresses you can't find anywhere else and the people there are absolutely amazing - I highly recommend stopping by to browse their dresses and accessories for anyone's big day!

Sent on 04/29/2017

Jade · Married on 03/19/2017

Erika is amazing! I highly recommend this boutique if you want a personalized, stress free experience. Finding my dress was by far the easiest part of this process and I am so happy I went to Be Unique Boutique first. I had no intentions on finding my dress on the day I went in to look for the first time, and I said Yes! to the third one I tried on! I am very picky and not big on shopping, Erika took one look at me, after I explained what I liked, and she pulled out a few dresses that were all beautiful and within my budget. Florence, the seamstress who works on site is absolutely amazing as well, they make sure you are happy and explain everything you need to know so you are comfortable and confident on your big day. GO THERE! Support your local businesses and leave happy, you will not be disappointed!!

Thank you Erika and Florence!!! xoxo

Sent on 02/27/2017

Danielle · Married on 12/02/2016

I had such a fabulous experience at Be Unique! Erika helped me find the dress of my dreams! She was courteous, friendly, helpful and always available! I had her undivided attention during my visits, and I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 01/07/2017

Ashley · Married on 11/25/2016

My experience with Be Unique Boutique was completely amazing!

From the moment me and my family walked in to her store until the time I picked up my dress for the wedding, everything was smooth and fantastic. This was the first dress store we visited and we didn't have to look further! She has a wide arrangement of amazing quality, gorgeous and unique gowns!

Finding your perfect dress should not be hard or stressful and this was exactly the case with Erika. My experience was fun, easy, memorable, heartfelt, warming and full of unforgettable moments and emotions.

Each fitting went perfect. She measured me so well that the dress showed up perfect! No alterations! Her seamstress is fantastic and color codes your bustle! The dress was ahead of schedule (and mine was shipped from another country)! The price was right! Erika was always available and kept in contact with me through the entire process! My dress was a HIT! Even better, it was so much fun to wear! Lightweight, classy, easy to move and dance in.... Perfect quality across the board!

Most importantly, Erika made me feel special and beautiful! I was the center of her attention every time we had an appointment. Honestly, I'm not sure what else a bride could ask for when looking for the perfect gown. Visiting Erika is a must!

A HUGE thank you from me and my family!
    Xoxoxoxoxox!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Kerriann · Married on 11/13/2016

I got my dress and my bridesmaid dresses and my mom got her MOB dress from Be Unique Boutique. Erika was a pleasure to work with as was the seamstress Florence. Beautiful dresses, great value, and everyone was so nice and friendly. highly recommend.

Sent on 01/05/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2016

Be Unique is an AMAZING boutique! It was the last place I went to after going to at least 5-7 shops in Westchester County. Erika has an amazing sense of style and knows exactly what she is doing. The dress I ended up picking was one she asked me if I would be "willing" to try on because the lace was very different. If she hadn't had that eye, I wouldn't have had the perfect dress because I would have never picked it out on the rack myself. She also is very honest which I appreciate. If she didn't like something or if she liked something better that I had tried on previously, she told me which again.. I appreciate very much. I wanted opinions especially from a professional. She also was able to help me with all of my jewelry, headpiece and veil. Basically, I got everything at Be Unique I needed except my shoes. Her seamstress is also AMAZING. I went back 4-5 times (because I kept losing weight) and she took in each time with no hesitation. The day before the wedding she even was able to meet me very early to make sure I picked up my dress (with 2 days before alteration). VERY flexible and also very sweet. I loved working with them and would recommend this be the place you go to for your wedding gown!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Erika is so sweet, knowledgeable and helpful. I ordered my dress from her and can't wait until it comes in!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Casey · Married on 10/02/2016

Erika is amazing - intuitive and talented she seemed to know exactly what we needed before we did! She was patient with me and several other brides I witnessed. My mom knew she wanted to go here since well before I got engaged, but now I know why. The selection seems small, but the quality is so perfect you don't need to try on 50 dresses before finding something unique and lovely. No awkward chain stuff here. My dress was also very affordable. This was an excellent experience and I recommend it to everyone. Erika also operated with a level of efficiency I appreciated having only a few months to plan. She accommodated my schedule and worked with me very well. Five out of five stars!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Amy · Married on 08/12/2016

If you want incredible personal attention and the amazingly on-point eye of Owner Erika - this shop is for you!

I found my dress the first one I tried on! Be Unique Boutique is over the top amazing! A MUST for any chic NY Bride!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Meghan · Married on 07/09/2016

I highly recommend Be Unique Boutique. Erika and Florence are honest and extremely knowledgeable about everything "Wedding." They are a great team! From the minute you step in the door it is an intimate experience. They do not rush you and are very patient. Be Unique is a one stop shop for Wedding dresses, belts, veils, and jewelry. It was an amazing experience!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Jamie · Married on 07/08/2016

Working with Erica at B Unique Boutique was the highlights of my wedding planning process. From my first appointment, to my final fitting, the experience was top notch. Erica is a true professional in every sense of the word and has a keen eye for what truly looks magnificent on each individual women. The tailoring is impeccable and my final look is "wedding magazine worthy". And above all, Erica is a nice and enjoyable person to work with. I will miss spending time with her! Please take the time to stop in and see how she help make your wedding planning process effortless and magical!

Sent on 07/15/2016

Leanne · Married on 06/03/2016

Erika and Florence were absolutely wonderful! This was the first place I went dress shopping and fell in love with the 4th dress I tried on. Erika made me feel super special and beautiful and I looked forward to returning each time for my fittings! Florence did an EXCEPTIONAL job on the alterations, even fixing a piece of the lace that was not laying just the way my mom and I wanted. She also saved my extra lace to use for my bouquet. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and couldn't be happier with the services at Be Unique Boutique! Thank you so much Erika and Florence!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Emily · Married on 05/22/2016

I cannot say enough great things about my experience at the Be Unique Boutique. Erika was so knowledgeable and was able to tell me which types of dresses would flatter my petite frame. She was willing to work within my budget and treated me with the utmost respect. She was genuinely happy to help me find my gown. Her seamstress Florence was so wonderful to work with and fitted my dress perfectly, even after I had lost weight. I would recommend this shop to any and every bride to be.

Sent on 05/07/2016

Victoria · Married on 05/21/2016

I can't say enough good things about Be Unique! They have such a beautiful selection and they gave me the quality, personalized attention that makes the wedding planning process so much easier. Erika and Florence knew me by name and were beyond helpful. I have already recommended them to a friend of mine who is getting married and she found her dress immediately!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Joanna · Married on 04/24/2016

I had the best experience shopping and purchasing my wedding dress at Be Unique Boutique. I bought my gown a little over a year before my wedding. Erika is so kind, helpful, professional and knowledgeable. After briefly discussing what I had in mind, Erika brought out several beautiful gowns, and I fell in love with the very first gown I tried on, and I knew that was the dress. Erika carries such beautiful, special and unique gowns, and it was as if she instantly knew which dresses would be perfect for me. I never felt any pressure whatsoever to make a decision, and the whole shopping experience was very pleasant and enjoyable. I had several fittings, and the seamstress, Florence, was such a pleasure to work with. Both Florence and Erika made sure my dress fit absolutely perfect before I took it home before my wedding. My dress was one of my most favorite things about my wedding, and I received so so many compliments on it. Thank you Erika for making my wedding dress shopping experience so enjoyable and memorable, I cannot say enough good things about Be Unique Boutique!!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Christina · Married on 03/12/2016

I went to Erika to find my dream gown for my wedding day and found that and so much more. After purchasing my dress I found out I was pregnant. To say I was worried that my form fitting dress was no longer going to fit, would be an understatement. Erika went out of her way to have the gown rushed to me. She was there every step of the way putting my mind at ease and making sure, pregnant or not, that my dress fit flawlessly. I can honestly say, without a shadow of a doubt, that I could have never found a better dress, that made me feel more beautiful that the one I found at Be Unique Boutique. It is because of Erika's knowledge of her business and her sincere thoughtfulness towards her clients that I know I will feel like the most stunning bride on my wedding day, and my baby bump, will be my best accessory. Thank you so much Erika, you truly made this an amazing experience and I am so grateful to you for everything you have done.

Sent on 03/08/2016

Annmarie · Married on 02/28/2016

Erika and her seamstress are wonderful! They both go above and beyond to ensure the very best service! The boutique is cozy & more personal as opposed to a typical bridal salon.
    I can't thank them enough for perfect wedding gown & impeccable one on one service!

Sent on 03/06/2016