BE Phenomenal Enterprise Reviews

Venice, CA
View more information

Brittany Y. Married on 06/12/2021

Outstanding !

From the professionalism and communication we had an amazing experience with planning our wedding with Be Phenomenal !! I was impress with all the great ideas that they came up with ! I will most definitely recommend this wedding planning company !
    Sean A. Married on 06/12/2021

Professional

Her service is accurate and professional. I recommend her to anyone who’s looking for a great outcome.
  • A-MarQuis
    A-Marquis M. Married on 08/01/2020

Samantha is EVERYTHING & More!

50,000/year

Samantha is an angel from above. I know this may sound dramatic but planning a wedding is incredibly stressful and she was the one who made it run smoothly. Samantha was in contract with me for over a year discussing thoughts and contingency plans while planning throughout. The day of my wedding she took care of everything- including running across a field to grab us from sunset pictures so we could do our entrance. There is not problem too big for her or something she has not seen before. She is also the loveliest person. I would recommend to absolutely anyone! I know it is hard to tell which reviews are honest and which are fake when trying to pick a vendor, but look at my wedding and tell me that is not the most beautiful wedding you’ve ever seen!
    A-Marquis M. Married on 08/01/2020

Samantha is EVERYTHING & More!

50,000/year

Kristian B. Married on 09/10/2019

The best there is

Our experience with BE has been amazing to say the least. She officiated not only our wedding but our renewals that have followed. She is nothing short of professional, personable and passionate about her craft and it shows. When you choose someone to be a part of such an intimate part of your life, you want it to be someone invested in both your union and your experience. I’d recommend her in a heartbeat !