Be Dazzling Brides Reviews

4 | Jacksonville, FL

4 Reviews for Be Dazzling Brides

Nikki · Married on 03/01/2019

Amazing all the way

The Bedazzle team was amazing! From beginning to end they help me through every step of planning the wedding. Im so glad I found them, I would of been lost without them!

Sent on 03/08/2019
  • Janiel

Janiel · Married on 11/03/2018

Stress Free Bride

Lenore of Bedazzling Brides made my life easy. She made sure I had everything covered and even though she is only a day of coordinator, she would text me randomly to make sure that I was booking vendors I needed and taking care of things I needed to add. She will pull you back to reality if you are going over budget. She will definitely do everything in her power to make your wedding as perfect as you imagined it. Lenore is so great, she was hired by one of my girlfriends getting married in a few months!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Pamela · Married on 09/17/2016

Lenore was absolutely amazing! always very responsive and constantly coming up with ideas! Lenore and her team did an amazing job the day of the wedding. They got there early to set up and stayed all the way through ensuring the bride was always happy and didn't need anything. I would recommend her team for any wedding coordinating services!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Jae · Married on 04/06/2019

Nothing but awesome!

It was a great pleasure of mine to be working with Ms.Lenore she is fun, flexible and she understood what I wanted. It helps a lot when your coordinator knows/understand your vision. She is awesome!!!

Sent on 05/07/2019