Be Creative Photography Reviews

8 | Wyckoff, NJ

8 Reviews for Be Creative Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Lynthia · Married on 08/27/2016

Eric and his team at Be Creative were flexible, friendly and great planners in getting the shot list my daughter and fiance wanted and capturing posed and candid photos throughout. They were quick, easy to work with and great at getting the babies to smile!

Sent on 09/10/2016

As we approach our 1 year wedding anniversary this October, we have to give a big thank you to Eric and Brooke again for their amazing photographs and album! All the wonderful memories of our wedding day come flooding back when we go through our pictures! Because pictures mean so much to us, we knew we had to go with an amazing team, that is with Be Creative. We knew that in years to come, we would want to be able to remember all the details, emotions and fun we had at our wedding and that’s exactly what Eric and Brooke’s pictures capture – every moment, emotion and joy on your wedding day. Eric truly was an amazing photographer – we love every single picture that he took and could not have asked for better! Brooke is so wonderful and detail-oriented when it came to working with us through our album. Both are so talented and dedicated to make couples happy with their pictures!! We highly recommended Be Creative and have nothing but good things to say about them!!

Sent on 08/20/2012

Jackie · Married on 05/28/2011

Brooke and Eric (the BE in BE Creative) were absolutely by far the most amazing two people to work with. After meeting with several other photographers, and weighing the different styles and cost options, my husband and I decided that our wedding photos needed to be an investment of the highest quality. Not just an investment for ourselves, but for your future children and grandchildren, as these very pictures would be passed through the generations. Having the absolute best in photography meant more to my husband and I than anything else for the entire wedding. Whether Brooke and Eric knew it or not, there was a lot of pressure for them to deliver flawless pictures. Not only were the pictures flawless, but they were even better than I could have imagined. In addition, Brooke and Eric are two of the nicest people I have ever met. Not once did they feel like just “the photographers” but more as welcomed friends and guests. They made the day feel that much more intimate and special and captured every single moment. They truly made the day about my husband and I and I think their pictures reflect that. I look forward to calling them when I have a child (someday) so that they can shoot a family session!

Sent on 07/12/2011

Kathryn · Married on 09/20/2008

We couldn't have asked for better photographers for our wedding. Not only are Brooke and Eric fun, professional, and easy to work with leading up to, during, and following our wedding, the finished products are absolutely stunning. They captured the essence of our day perfectly. Cannot recommend BE Creative more highly.

Sent on 01/14/2013

Jennifer · Married on 07/07/2007

I've been married for five years now. Every time I sit down with my beautiful album, I feel like I'm reliving the day. The creative photography captured the moments & I can feel the fun my guests had. My husband and I watch the photos Brooke and Eric put on a video for us and feel like we are back to that day when we were truly as happy as anyone could be.

Sent on 09/09/2012

Vanessa · Married on 09/09/2006

I LOVED Eric & Brooke - they were fantastic!! They made everyone feel comfortable, my guests loved them as well. The photographs are excellent. I highly recommend them, without hesitation!

Sent on 10/08/2008
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 11/09/2008

Brooke and Eric are amazing people who do amazing work. Throughout the planning process I'd go onto their website to get that much more excited over the great work I knew they'd do for us on our special day - and they did NOT disappoint! Guests at the wedding commented at how unobtrusive they were (though I saw them getting great shots!) and we loved watching their minds at work when doing our creative and fun couple shots. They've been great to work with and I'm super-excited for my album, since Brooke's examples were so wonderful!

Sent on 12/02/2008

Bethany · Married on 06/23/2007

4.2
      2.5

Brooke and Eric capture our wedding in a way that we only dreamed about. We were looking for a more candid/photojournalistic approch and got just what we wanted.

Visit http://www.becreativephoto.com/ password bethany to see our wedding slideshow!

Sent on 02/05/2008