BDK MINT (Bidulki Judan, Inc.) Reviews

66 | Elkins Park, PA

66 Reviews for BDK MINT (Bidulki Judan, Inc.)

Esther · Married on 12/31/2012

As a Korean American, it was super important to have a Korean ceremony. Bidulki Judan were AMAZING! Quality was outstanding. My family who live in Korea said that food was delicious and authentic. There was nothing fake. The props they brought were also all authentic and beautiful. I've seen pae baek's that are very cheap and dirty. I could not have asked for anything more. Everyone complimented us on the pae baek. And friends who have done pae baek before were blown away by the authenticity providd by Bildulki Judan. Hands down the most favorite part of our wedding. They thought of every detail, even including the music. Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/07/2013

Carol · Married on 05/27/2012

They have an amazing staff and Jessica, the VP, was great to work with. She took the time to make sure all questions and concerns were addressed. There were a few requests that came up the day of and she worked around all issues very smoothly. I definitely recommend using this company, you won't regret it!

Sent on 06/06/2012

Joseph · Married on 10/02/2011

I have never been in a Paebaek ceremony before, but I had seen one. It was so cool! My non-Korean friends and family raved over how colorful, romantic, funny and beautiful it all was. My wife said that it was Excellent, impressive, and wonderful. I would recommend Bidulki Judan to anyone considering having the ceremony at a wedding.

Sent on 10/03/2011

H · Married on 10/01/2011

They were terrific! Very organized, helpful, nice. The music was hard to listen to - traditional stuff I guess, that whiny high-pitched string sound with a tinny percussion instrument. Also, if the bride doesn't want help rising, you may have trouble convincing the attendant not to still pull you up. Her help is good for timing of the bows, just be firm about needing to get up under your own power and balance. :)

Sent on 01/07/2012

Julia · Married on 09/19/2010

Everything was absolutely beautiful and having professionals take care of all the details made our lives much, much easier. Also, having Jessica explain in English what the significance of each part of the Paebaek represented and meant made our guests feel like they were a part of the ceremony as well. It honestly turned out better than we could have imagined and it was one of my favorite parts of our wedding!

Sent on 09/24/2010

Cassie · Married on 04/30/2010

Jessica was so helpful from the very first e-mail I sent her through the day of our wedding. Her mother made my hanbok and it was absolutely beautiful! The paebaek ceremony was amazing!!! Our family and guests absolutely loved it. I couldn't be more thrilled with the level of service we received. They set everything up, ran the ceremony and cleaned up afterward. Everything went so smoothly and just looked beautiful!

Sent on 06/08/2010

Angie · Married on 04/25/2009

Bidulki provided our family hanboks and coordinated the pae baek ceremony. Jessica and her mother are extremely professional and caring. We were very impressed with the follow-up and attention to detail before the ceremony and everything was a hit! We're so thankful to have had them as a part of our wedding. They are the best.

Sent on 06/03/2010

Christine · Married on 11/07/2015

Jessica is very kind and was a pleasure to work with. We communicated via email until we met on the day-of, but she was very responsive and even went out of her way to help me find make-up artists and DJs. She is very professional at her job and executed the Paebaek ceremony flawlessly. I was also concerned about putting the "bee-nyuh" through my up-do, because I was afraid it would completely mess up my hair. To my surprise, Jessica knew just where to put the traditional ornament through my up-do and it didn't mess up my hair at all. I was assured by my makeup artist, who knew Jessica personally, that she would take great care of me. BDK mint is the place to go if you live in Philly and want to have your Paebaek at your wedding!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Bidulki Judan did an excellent job with our Paebaek. Everything was beautiful and we received so many compliments. Jessica Kim provided the narration and was very clear, concise and funny. Our guests were both entertained and educated by the ceremony! Bidulki Judan arrived early to set up, helped me to get dressed, set up the Paebaek scene and the ceremony was on time and ran smoothly. The Paebaek was definitely a highlight of my wedding!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Jungah · Married on 05/26/2012

They were very nice and careful their customer. Very nice explanation with two different language, very good service.

Sent on 06/02/2012
  • Y

Young H. · Married on 08/11/2012

Jessica was amazing when we contacted her to rent some paebaek items for our wedding. Our wedding was in Rochester, NY when Bidulki is located in Elkins Park, PA. Jessica was so helpful when we were deciding what we needed and how we were going to get it here. A few family members were traveling north from Philly for the wedding, so we had asked them to pick up and drop off the supplies. Jessica even worked with them to coordinate a schedule that would work for the both of them to get the different items here and back. I highly recomment Bidulki to anybody who is willing and able to participate in the traditional paebaek ceremony. My husband is American and his family absolutely loved watching and taking part in the tradition. Thank you!

Sent on 08/22/2012

Sarah · Married on 06/11/2011

Jessica and her partner were very prompt, patient, and easy to work with. They set up all the paebaek ceremony things before we got to the house, and everything was beautiful. We were running late from the rehearsal and they waited patiently for us. They never asked us to hurry up and were very cordial. The price was higher than what we would have liked to pay, but all of our families and friends loved the ceremony and we were all very happy we did the paebaek.

Sent on 07/02/2011

Linda · Married on 10/10/2010

Bidulki Judan did a wonderful job in leading the Korean ceremony. Our wedding guests loved it especially since most of them have never been exposed to a Paebaek ceremony. It was very entertaining to the guests. The bride and groom was also put at ease in following through with the ceremony with no previous rehearsal since Jessica and the Soo-moo were very patient and directed with clear guidance.

Sent on 10/19/2010
  • Y

Young-In · Married on 09/24/2011

The announcer & Soo mo (who helps you bow) were very helpful. I'm glad I decided to bring them on site because they did an amazing job explaining the tradition and stories that go along with it.

I called about 3-4 different places for paebaek and Bidulki's prices were most reasonable.

Sent on 09/29/2011

Amy · Married on 05/28/2011

3.5

I appreciated the timeline/instructions that they provided for the day's events. They were also good about communicating with us often prior to the wedding day. I thought the music was too loud at times and it was difficult to hear the translations/announcements. At one point it was a bit disorganized because they forgot to give the microphone to my husband's parents after we bowed to them. Overall though, our guests really enjoyed being able to watch the Paebaek.

Sent on 01/23/2012

Therese · Married on 05/21/2010

4.2
      3.5

One of our favorite moments at our wedding was the Paebaek ceremony. It was a beautiful and unique way to celebrate the Korean culture and to honor my family. I highly recommend it!

Sent on 11/18/2010