BCP Floral Reviews

52 Reviews for BCP Floral

1 User photo

Cassandra · Married on 10/11/2009

2.5

char was amazing to work with! she not only knows flowers, but she was incredibly kind and helpful! her services were even more impressive given the fact that i started the wedding planning process knowing nothing (and i really do mean, nothing!) about weddings or flowers! if i ever need flowers again, for anything, there is no doubt that i will call her!

Sent on 11/03/2009

0.0

We hired this florist for my sons wedding and she and her flowers were a no show. She was paid in full in advance. On the day of the wedding I called the shop no less than 20 times only to get an answering machine. This was on a Saturday when they were supposed to be open. The wedding was held up for over an hour while we hoped that she had written the time down wrong. The flowers never showed and I never received a call back. As you might expect the reception that we paid for also started an hour late and we had no bouquet for the toss. The wedding pictures were also lacking because there were no flowers in sight. When I finally tracked her down on the following Monday she stated that the wedding had slipped her mind! Never call this woman! The only thing I saw in her flower coolers when she simply refunded my money was cases of beer.

Sent on 07/19/2014