Bayview Productions Reviews

7 | North Miami Beach, FL

7 Reviews for Bayview Productions

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Dessire · Married on 04/10/2010

It was a pleasure to work with the BayView productions team. The best part is that they are a family business and I admire that very much. Family is very important to my husband and I, I was blessed to have worked with BayView productions. I would like to Thank each individual person... Nelly, I would like to thank you for being there at all times, making sure everything was running smoothly. Marco(senior) thank you for making our wedding day so memorable. And Markito, thank you for putting your genious work and make us such an incredible wedding video. From the buttom of my heart I THANK YOU ALL!!!

Sent on 07/04/2010

Ana Cristina · Married on 03/06/2009

Bayview Productions was a joy to work with. They were very attentive to our wants and created a beautiful video which was ready very quickly. Their rates are very reasonable and the quality of the work is exceptional. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/10/2009
  • F

Jorge · Married on 03/06/2009

The video was extremely high quality and very personal. We had asked Marco to not edit out the natural sound of the wedding and reception at certain points of the video, and he did a fabulous job. We were also able to select the background songs in the video, which made the video that much more enjoyable. I would recommend him highly to anyone!

Sent on 08/28/2009
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 12/06/2008

Marco and his son were great! They are very personable, flexible, and extremely kind. I was happy to have hired them for my wedding, and it was a pleasure to work with them.

The video was great! We laughed, got teary eyed, and just enjoyed reliving the moments!

Sent on 02/23/2009
  • I

Ivan · Married on 02/18/2008

Service was great from the get-go! Managed everything professionally. Knew how to plan it all out in order to make the future much easier. Great on wedding day. Almost as if they weren't there! Produced a great DVD! everyone loved it. It felt as if I had my own hollywood movie for my wedding! Highly recommend them!

p.s.- Great prices! Work with you if you dont like the prices at first. and have great recommendations for photography. If you choose one of their photographers, the whole wedding day becomes less a hassel because the two companies have worked together so they know how to cooperate with each other. Also both companies work with each other to make the total expenses less on you so it was a major plus for us!

Sent on 12/20/2008

Melissa · Married on 02/09/2008

It was a pleasure to work with Bayview Productions and their team. They were extremely responsible and their service was outstanding.

Sent on 07/21/2008

Michael · Married on 05/31/2002

Service provided was great.

Sent on 07/20/2008