Bayfront Inn 5th Ave Reviews

Bayfront Inn 5th Ave 5
Bayfront Inn 5th Ave 6
Bayfront Inn 5th Ave 7

Erica · Married on 03/03/2018

I recently had my baby shower at the Bayfront Inn. Everything was absolutely perfect. My mother was mostly in contact with the event coordinator and was able to always have her questions and request acknowledged in a timely manner. Besides the logistics going great, the location and decor is beautiful and the staff went above and beyond to make sure we had a wonderful time with family and friends. They allowed us to set up our decorations early with continued access to the room until everything was exactly the way we wanted it. Everyone is still raving about the catered menu we selected. The food was served hot and delicious. The serving staff continued to make sure that we were comfortable and had everything we needed throughout the shower. I can not say enough about how hospitable and attentive the entire staff was. Overall, my first baby shower was absolutely beautiful and so much fun. I would highly recommend the Bayfront Inn for any occasion.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Sam · Married on 02/18/2018

Alina and the staff at Bayfront Inn 5th Ave were everything we could have hoped for and more. Alina went above and beyond to make our day truly special and as stress free as possible. Our wedding was a hit and Alina played a huge part in that success!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Breann · Married on 12/27/2017

Loved our wedding at the Bayfront! The view was beautiful! Alina was also a huge help.

Sent on 12/30/2017

Susan · Married on 12/14/2017

The Events Manager Alina was very attentive and worked hard to make our event beautiful and special to our group.
    The staff was professional, helpful and polite and the venue was beautiful. The entire event was a success!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Rebecca · Married on 12/14/2017

We had our holiday party here outside and it was perfect. The staff was amazing and incredibly professional; they were friendly and did an excellent job! The Director of Sales did everything she could to make our evening as beautiful as possible and she outdid herself! The setting is beautiful, the food was great, and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/15/2017
    Bayfront Inn 5th Ave 8
  • F

Fred · Married on 12/01/2017

Working with Alina, the marketing director was an absolute pleasure from the very beginning. She immediately got back to me with any concern I had. The wedding turned out even better than what we expected. I HIGHLY recommend this venue for weddings.

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Bayfront Inn 5th Ave 9

Kelsey · Married on 11/18/2017

Alina and the team at Bayfront inn did an incredible job for our Rehearsal dinner and Sunday brunch. From our first meeting with Alina, to our tasting, and the actual events, everything was perfect. There was such great communication and she went out of her way to make sure everything was perfect for us. I was blown away when we showed up to our rehearsal dinner to find the beautiful table cloths, center pieces and decorations. We would highly recommend this venue for any party or wedding activity.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Angela · Married on 10/20/2017

Alina Perez is the best! She is prompt with responses and very attentive to detail. She truly cares about the people she is serving and the Bayfront is luck to have her. We had the most awesome day and a great experience.

Sent on 11/03/2017
    Bayfront Inn 5th Ave 10
    Bayfront Inn 5th Ave 11
    Bayfront Inn 5th Ave 12
    Bayfront Inn 5th Ave 13

Lisa · Married on 06/10/2017

The staff at the bayfront inn made our day! The food was delicious, our guests loved it. The room was perfect, they did a great job accommodating us when it rained!! Perfect day!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Bayfront Inn 5th Ave's reply:

Thank you so much Lisa! It was our pleasure to make sure the Wedding was everything you ever dreamed of and more!

Congratulations once again! We wish you an eternity of happiness!

-Bayfront Inn Off Fifth AvenueTeam

Lindsay · Married on 05/27/2017

Our wedding was just absolutely beautiful! Alina went out of her way to make sure our wishes came true! We did our Wedding on the Waterside Terrace. Such a great value for the food too! Such a beautiful venue! We were super happy! Highly reccommmend!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Lindsay,

Thank you so much! It was our pleasure making your special day that much more special! Congratulations once again!

-Bayfront Inn

This was an amazing wedding reception the planning was great thanks to Stephanie and Joyce! Gasha and the food were superb! And the bartender was a blast both families adored him! He did a great job entertaining everyone. Stephanie did great helping me with any and everything I needed! Joyce was great helping us with the details we barely considered. One complaint.. John the DJ. He ruined our first song I told him weeks in advance what song and emailed it to him he played a completely different version and didn't even hook it up to the speaker until it wa almost over he was terrible. He kept playing songs he could song and play the guitar to. We had the most fun dancing when he took water breaks and left songs that were fun play while he wasn't there. I give him a negative 100 score he sucked royally. Otherwise great day and night an the suite was beautiful I could live there!

Sent on 09/10/2014

Si · Married on 03/24/2018

We were so happy with how our wedding day turned out. Alina did a great job of accommodating us in any way she could. From the tasting to the overall set up she made sure we were comfortable with all of the choices. Everything we tried during the tasting was great and we were extremely happy with the food on the day of the wedding. We had the reception and ceremony on the Waterside Terrace and it was the perfect space for the amount of people at our wedding.

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Bayfront Inn 5th Ave 14
    Bayfront Inn 5th Ave 15
    Bayfront Inn 5th Ave 16
    Bayfront Inn 5th Ave 17

Melissa · Married on 09/24/2014

Stephanie did an excellent job. Thank you very much for helping to make our wedding day...perfect!

Sent on 09/27/2014

3.2
      1.5
      3.0

Overall was pretty good.The food was delicious and the bartender exceptional. The place is perfect for that price.

Sent on 01/19/2015

Barb · Married on 04/30/2016

0.4
      0.5

RUN fast from this place. Wanted to book 2 venues for my daughters wedding, made an appointment at hotel.. planner and I arrived 15 min early for a site visit. . We watched as the sales person came out looked at us and then proceeded to take a walk in inquiry, She left and toured her around, We sat there for 20 minutes after our time we were to meet. My husband was walking out the door when she greeted us.. We booked rooms for our budget conscious guests. We were told that the contract says we are responsible for rooms not booked. The sales person said we would be kept informed of pick up and the cut off dates for penalties. Well the Naples Bay Resort ended up getting all of our guests booking there because the rate was only $ 10 more for A RESORT!!!! Why would you stay at a holiday inn type hotel at the same rate as a resort. So, after the cut off date we were contacted by the sales person. The FIRST time to tell us we had been charged $5,000on my credit card. End of subject. There was no empathy or calls ahead to let us know the pick up was bad just a DID YOU NOT READ YOUR CONTRACT? Our planner who worked in Hotel sales for years said if they resell the rooms that weekend they cannot double charge for the same room/ Wrong that is their policy to double dip they told us. SO our planner contacted 4 other hotel in the same area that were much nicer. They all said to her in writing they rarely charge for attrition They do everything in their power to resell the rooms and on weekends that is never a problem. We never had this clause in our contract and everyone else does. So our planner wrote a letter to the GM and was responded rudely) they don't offer that clause. She was very persistent & they finally agreed to add clause to try to resell the rooms we did not pick up. What that did was nothing. I called the few days before the wkd said sold out.. I asked via email on 5/12 for back up of the 5kcharge anything? 5 17 said would get me something. still waiting 6/16

Sent on 06/11/2016

0.5

I am very disappointed with this hotel. We went there and the hotel was very pretty. However we had issue after issue from deposits to linens to the menu to the many coordinators they have went through. There is no communication at all. No phone calls and no emails returned. We waited and waited for linen info and no confirmations. We first had one coordinator to find out she left after numerous calls and emails were unreturned then finally I get told she is no longer with the resort. Then they give us another coordinator which was worse than the first. To find out after complaints that she left. Then the sales mgr took over and same result no communication to find out she left as well. Then there is another girl to replace the other 3 that all left within less than a year we have been planning. You would think when a new wedding coordinator starts they would contact you immediately to inform you of changes but not this hotel. Even the General Manager is the same. No responsibility taken at all. I was so disappointed that we cancelled our wedding there and I would advice anyone thinking of booking their wedding there to think twice. It has made me sick and stressed me out beyond words. VERY DISAPPOINTED.

Sent on 10/02/2015

Tammy,

We are so terribly sorry to hear such disappointment from you. We can assure you that we are under new management and our main goal for every single one of our guests is to meet and exceed any expectations guests or clients have!
    The last thing a bride needs is too feel stressed and disappointed in a venue! Granted this was 2 years ago, we still would like to make things right. Feel free to contact our Sales Department, we would love to make things right.

Best of Luck!