Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille Reviews

Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 6
Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 7

Marissa Cook · Married on 10/19/2018

Beyond Wonderful!

Amazing staff! Very accommodating. Had our wedding here and it couldn't have gone any better. Can't wait to go back!

Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 8
  • Jenifer

Jenifer Butz · Married on 10/13/2018

Seamless Wedding Day

Extremely responsive to every question. My day of event coordinator went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for us. I went over my budget because I wanted to be at this venue so badly.

Tawnee · Married on 10/07/2018

Our wedding was this past Sunday, we got married on the front lawn and our reception was in the pavilion. Bay Pointe is an incredible venue, we couldn't be more pleased with the quality of service we received but also the views of choosing this location! We received so many compliments and can't wait to see our photos! This day couldn't have been possible without the amazing staff and most importantly our Wedding Coordinators! Thanks again Bay Pointe and we will be back soon!

Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 9

Amber · Married on 10/05/2018

Fall Wedding at Bay Pointe Inn

I got married on a Friday. Leading up to my wedding I was very nervous because I was passed along to 4 different wedding coordinators within the year of my wedding! Things kept getting over looked and missed. They also have a pretty serious music contract that made me very nervous for the reception. I ended up having Kaylyn as my day of coordinator and she was also my wedding coordinator for the past couple of months. She was amazing, very friendly, and made sure everything ran smoothly! The serving staff was very friendly and helpful! The reception was great, I had nothing to worry about with the music contract! Though, when I was doing some wedding photos in the reception area, one of the other wedding coordinators harshly interrupted and kicked me out of the area because a different wedding had to have rehearsal at 3 pm on my wedding day! I understand that they have to do a rehearsal but maybe it could have been at noon when no one was down there? Or if someone just nicely came over, apologizing that I had to move would have been fine too. Over all everything was amazing and food was fantastic! My wedding was a dream come true!

• Diana

Diana Savara · Married on 09/27/2018

Amazing venue!

Best venue ever!! The staff and wedding Coordinators are very friendly and helpful the whole step of the way! The location is stunning! I loved how the ceremony, reception, and hotel was all in one area. It was just absolutely beautiful!

Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 10
    Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 11
    Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 12
    Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 13

Ellen · Married on 08/25/2018

My wedding was a week ago at the Bay Pointe Inn! We had rented out the Boathouse Villa next door to have the rehearsal on Friday and a Brunch on Sunday, then the wedding occurred at the Pavilion on Saturday evening. Everything was absolutely perfect! The staff was very helpful and everything went off without any issues. Mariesa, Kelsey and Hillary helped me through all the planning phases (I personally took around a year to plan but the Bay Pointe had deadlines to keep any bride or groom on track) and worked with me as small details changed just a week before the wedding. I wanted a wedding where I was very hands off to just focus on getting married so this venue allowed for all rehearsal, wedding, and brunch to be taken care of from set up, execution, to tear-down. They handled all the rental process of tables, chairs, linens, and could have even done centerpieces though I already had my own. The site is also ADA compliant and had a golf cart that was available to guests who had limited mobility!

On the day of my wedding the weather started out with a bad thunderstorm and the team had a plan B to be executed if we couldn't keep the ceremony outside. Everything thankfully cleared up and it was a perfect outdoor ceremony that wasn't to hot! The whole Bay Pointe Inn team executed all our previous planning which allowed me to get ready for the day and mentally prepare for getting married. Our day of planner, Kaylyn, kept me updated on the schedule and assisted to keep everything running smoothly.

The food was tasty and abundant! I would suggest trying out the Terrace Grill to get an idea of the amazing food that this venue can provide. Also the whole setting created a perfect atmosphere from the flowers and shrubs to the small coy pond to the lake!!!! I am overwhelmed by how amazing the entire experience was and I know that the memories I will keep are all positive! You will see from the pictures that the backdrop for any pictures are perfect!!

Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 14
    Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 20
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 08/25/2018

Bay Pointe Inn reception 11/3/2018

We had a small reception at Bay Pointe Inn and used the Fireside room. Our reception was for just under 50 and the space was perfect, including the warm fireplace, bar, dancefloor and six tables. Our guests raved about the wonderful food, ambiance and working with Steven and Juno was top notch!!

Jackie · Married on 08/24/2018

Our wedding was absolutely beautiful! We had a slight issue with the gift bags being delivered to the guest rooms but Juno took care of it instantly. The service was fantastic, everyone raves about the food (especially the London broil!). Jamie our coordinator was there every step of the way making sure we were well taken care of! Multiple people states it was the best wedding they have ever been to!!

Melissa · Married on 08/18/2018

I can not say enough about Bay Pointe and their wedding planning team! We hosted family and friends at the Boathouse Villa and it was a dream come true ♡
    Ashley and Juno were amazing to work with. Professional and flexible, they made the touring, planning, and execution a breeze. Our Day of Coordinator, Kaylyn, was super friendly and responsive. She explained everything thoroughly and ensured all our questions and concerns were addressed. Bay Pointe truly is the well-oiled wedding machine I had heard it stated to be! Impeccable food and service in a stunning environment!

Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 21
    Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 22
    Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 23

Briana · Married on 08/18/2018

Boat house villa wedding

Our wedding was amazing. Bay Pointe Inn did everything possible to make our day as perfect as we dreamed!

• Abbey

Abbey · Married on 08/18/2018

August 2018 Wedding

We hosted our wedding ceremony and rehearsal at Bay Pointe in August 2018. All of the staff throughout the booking & decision making processes made it stress-free. They were more than willing to work with us on making our day exactly what we were anticipating (changes to proposals, providing different options to choose from, etc.). Our day-of coordinator (Jamie) was super accommodating, yet straight forward, which I personally loved because it made my rehearsal and wedding day a lot less stressful when it came to logistics. The venue is beautiful and well maintained, and the inn itself is super clean. If you're looking for a lake front wedding, I would definitely recommend Bay Pointe! Thank you, Bay Pointe, for being such a big part of what made our day so perfect!

Abbey · Married on 08/17/2018

We couldn’t have asked for a better venue for our wedding! Mariesa, Hillary, and Kelsey were extremely responsive throughout the entire process from start to finish. They were quick to respond with any questions that I had come up and the response time was more than impressive. Jamie was fantastic while she helped keep things on track during the day of the wedding (I would have been lost without her). The staff is truly exceptional at Bay Pointe and they went above and beyond. We could not have asked for a more perfect day and a better experience.

The ceremony was beautiful on the water and the reception under the Lakeside pavilion was absolutely beautiful. The food was amazing and the service of the staff was fantastic. We had so many compliments on the venue and how perfect our day truly was. Coming from someone who is not a planner at all and does not have an eye for detail, the staff at Bay Pointe helped ensure the day was a success with all details ironed out prior to the big day. I am so happy we chose Bay Pointe. We will forever cherish our special day at this amazing venue.

christie · Married on 08/10/2018

Bay Pointe Inn was perfect! I had a smaller sized wedding with 50 guests. I also planned the wedding with 4 months time. The staff at Bay Pointe Inn definitely eased the stress of wedding planning. They were very organized and helpful throughout it all. I had the most perfect wedding day/night! I can't stress enough how perfect getting married here is!

Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 24
    Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 25
    Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 26

Lauren · Married on 08/03/2018

I cannot say enough amazing things about the Bay Pointe Inn! This venue was simply perfect and I would recommend it to anyone! I chose the Bay Pointe Inn because I wanted an outdoor setting with a lake back drop and this definitely fit the bill but was so much more as well! They had great food and beverage packages to choose from that included a lot of added bonuses like a complementary stay in one of their suites for a night. I felt like I got a lot for my money and it wasn't over the top expensive. All of our family and bridal party stayed in rooms at the Inn for the wedding and I thought that was super convenient. We never had to go anywhere! Plus it was a beautiful weekend getaway on the lake for everyone. They offer pontoon rentals which was so much fun after the rehearsal dinner. Truly, Bay Pointe Inn just made everything extremely easy and hassle free. I worked with Juno all the months leading up to my wedding and she was absolutely the best! Very professional and always replied right away to all of my weird email questions. Jamie was my day-of coordinator and was also amazing. Everyone was so nice and easy to work with and made everything run perfectly. I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a beautiful lakeside wedding! You definitely don't have to spend much money on decor since the lake does most of the work for you! Guests loved being outside under the pavilion all night, hanging out by the gas fire pit, and sitting on the dock after the sun set. It was just perfect. It is also conveniently located outside of Grand Rapids and Kalamazoo so it was a pretty central location for people coming from Detroit, Chicago, and northern Michigan. I can't wait to come back to celebrate anniversaries!

Jessica · Married on 07/28/2018

Ashely & Juno were absolutely amazing at responding to my emails, opening up their schedules, & listening to my desires!! Stephanie, my day of coordinator, was absolutely amazing at keeping things moving along & making sure my every need was met! The food & service was perfectly done! Bay Pointe Inn complimented us with a deluxe suite for spending enough money on food! We even found a surprise in our suite after our wedding! Overall, our experience with Bay Pointe Inn was spectacular!!! We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day!

Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 27

Kate · Married on 07/28/2018

The whole team at Bay Pointe was excellent. From the first few emails with Hillary to Kaylyn, our day of coordinator, we had an awesome experience there. It was great to have our rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception all in one spot. The food was delicious, the location was beautiful and service was above expectation. Everything went smooth and exactly has planned!

• I

Isabelle · Married on 07/15/2018

Absolutely amazing venue. They helped my wedding run flawlessly and were very organized. The rehearsal was very thorough and they made sure my wedding was well coordinated. All of my guests have been raving about the food, saying it is the best wedding food they have ever had. The location was spectacular for pictures. Thank you for making my wedding so perfect!

Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 28
    Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 33
    Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 34
    Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 35

Holly · Married on 07/14/2018

What a day! Our daughter was married in 5 months! It was crazy, but everyone stepped up to the plate! Ashley and Juno the coordinators at Bay Point Inn, were fabulous! Venue, beautiful, food, delicious, staff wonderful! Need I say more! Only got into Bay Point Inn so soon because there was a cancellation. Got lucky! So happy! The kids are off to a good start! Holly (MOB)

Amy · Married on 07/13/2018

Such a great well kept secret here in South West Michigan !! We were so incredibly impressed and pleased with our wedding weekend at Bay Pointe Inn!!! We rented out the boathouse for the weekend and had an amazing ceremony with 80 guests at the Boathouse ceremony site. It was almost a mini honeymoon to have a weekend away on gun lake. With 12 of our closest friends staying in the boathouse with us, it was exactly the family/friend celebratory weekend we wanted. The staff at Bay Pointe Inn was spectacular. They were friendly, helpful, efficient and very easy to work with !! They went over the top to exceed our hopes and dreams for the day and weekend. The communication was excellent. From the beginning of the wedding planning up to the very end… They were communicative and collaborative and came up with creative and fun ideas. The bar and wait staff that night or fast and friendly The communication was excellent. From the beginning of the wedding planning up to the very end… They were communicative and collaborative and came up with creative and fun ideas. The bar and wait staff that night were fast and friendly. Everyone did an amazing job. We received so many compliments that day and weekend. It was as if no one even knew about this venue. We were so pleased overall… Thank you to Juno, Ashley, Clarissa and Brandon. We truly had the wedding of our dreams!!

Jacalyn · Married on 06/09/2018

Just hosted our daughters wedding there June 9. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. We rented the boathouse and the rehearsal dinner was there on the grounds. The BBQ style meal was well done and service outstanding. Having the boathouse as a gathering spot was wonderful. We had rain most of the day of the wedding. The girls were able to get ready upstairs and the boys took over the basement level and were able to play games etc. Then the rain moved out and the ceremony went off flawlessly with the lake in the background. Food was outstanding. Service excellent and the grounds looked beautiful. So glad we made the choice of Bay Pointe.

Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 36
    Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 42
    Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 43
    Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 44

Kate · Married on 06/09/2018

This place is a wedding factory, and I mean that in the best way possible! They have the system down pat. The process leading up to the wedding was wonderful. Hillary answered all of my questions and went out of her way to help me plan. On the day of Jamie was extremely organized. We dealt with rain that day, but she talked me through all of our plan B's. Thankfully, the rain quit right before the ceremony. However, I felt confident that no matter what happened, we knew what to do. Looking back, one of our groomsman summed it up perfectly, the weekend felt like the grown-up summer camp. All of our favorite people in one place with great food, the lake, and our boat. I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 45
    Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 46

Nicole · Married on 05/27/2018

We were just married in May if 2018. All our guests commented on how everything was just perfect. Bay Pointe is truly an amazing place to have a wedding. Working with the staff was always easy, if I ever had a question they would get back to me right away. The staff the day of were amazing as well, the whole day went without any isssues. I would highly recommend Bay Pointe for a wedding.

Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 47
    Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 48
    Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 49

Deirdre · Married on 05/12/2018

Incredible venue! We had the opportunity to have our ceremony and reception on the grounds just after a full night of rain. The grass was quite soggy in the ceremony area but Bay Pointe Inn provided some carpet for us to run down the aisle. While it wasn’t a standard procedure I think that Bay Pointe should offer a true runner for the aisle for an additional rental fee. Our coordinator, Jaime, was incredible! She helped us understand where we needed to be at what times and really provided the peace of mind any bride hopes to have the morning of. Behind the scenes, Ashley and Juno helped us to stay on track with each deadline to ensure our day was as perfect as it could be! Outstanding, I would love to come back here and be a guest for someone else’s wedding to eat more of the food!

Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 50
    Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 51
    Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 52
    Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 53

Kelly · Married on 05/11/2018

Bay Pointe was absolutely amazing! We were married May 11, 2018. Almost the entire day it poured (except for 3 hours in which we were able to take our pictures). The staff was super helpful in keeping us updated on the weather and what our plans would be/ what things may need to be moved. When we found out the ceremony would need to be under the pavilion, they quickly edited their diagram of the layout to accommodate for everything being moved inside and helped through that transition. Our rooms were great for getting ready and taking pictures in, the food was delicious, and we loved our ceremony and reception under the pavilion.