Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille Reviews

Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 7
  • Laura

Laura Stark · Married on 07/28/2019

Everything we imagined

My husband and I were recently married at Bay Pointe Inn utilizing the arbor and pavilion space. The staff was nothing less than amazing. I had minimal decorations of my own which did not matter at all because the space itself was so gorgeous with breathtaking landscaping.

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 14
  • Jonathan

Jonathan Gentry · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing wedding

We got married in July right on the lake. This is the most beautiful wedding Venue. Everything thing here is perfect. From day one when you book the venue the staff treats you like royalty and knows you by name anytime you come in. Juno and Ashley the wedding planners are amazing they would answer your phone call or email right away and know who you are right away and would help in any way possible. They went far above what was needed. Staff on the wedding day is amazing they are So helpful and fun. They will do anything you ask and will have fun with your guests. You cannot ask for a better place to have a wedding at, from the beauty of the venue being right on the lake and the amazing staff. This place is well worth the money.

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 15

Kathy · Married on 07/12/2019

Wedding venue

We can’t say enough about our experience at the Bay Pointe Inn one week ago today. The level of service that we received from our wedding coordinators, Ashley and Juno, was outstanding. The communication was excellent, as was their willingness to work with us and listen to any concerns that we expressed. We, along with many family members, stayed in the boat house and had Bay Pointe cater a dinner the night before the wedding. As luck would have it, there was a cancellation in the pavilion and we not only had the boathouse but the pavilion for our wedding. In addition, Ashley listened to our concerns about accommodations for our guests and the moment rooms came available, she notified us. As a result, every one of our guests that wished to stay overnight had a place in the Inn or across the street at the newly opened Woods. The food was great, the service was great, the weather was great. We really would repeat the whole affair if we could. Many thanks to Jamie and Lindsey, our day of wedding coordinators, and Casey, and the whole crew that set up our venue and took it down. We rented a pontoon from a local boat vendor which was a blast to go around Gun Lake. We will return to enjoy the beautiful scenery and Inn.

Sent on 07/20/2019
    Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 25
  • Rachel

Rachel Nooney · Married on 07/06/2019

Stay and wedding

Not only have we stayed at Bay Pointe Inn, and were blown away by how beautiful it is, we had our wedding at the new venue- Bay Pointe Woods. It was magical, and absolutely perfect. If any issues occurred, the staff were right there to jump in and fix the problem - no questions! They went above and beyond to help make our day go as smoothly as possible. We had MANY compliments on how amazing the grounds are, how well kept they are, and how gorgeous the rooms at the Inn and new cottages are as well! 5/5 LOVE and RECOMMEND!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Hannah Borgman · Married on 06/22/2019

The Perfect Balance of Natural Elegance!

We held our wedding and reception at Bay Pointe Inn at the Lakeside Ceremony site and it was the most perfect day! The venue was even better than I had remembered it being. The sounds of the lake and natural landscape were so romantic. We were so pleased with the professionalism of the staff and the detailed attention of the entire planning process, including the day of! I would HIGHLY recommend this venue to any couple!! Beautifully perfect!!

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 26
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding at the Woods

This is an absolutely incredible space. Very responsive and accommodating staff - they will do everything they can to make sure your day is exactly what you want it to be! We were only their third wedding at their new Woods site and it couldn’t have gone any better. The space is beautiful, the food is awesome, and the cottages you can stay in are perfect for getting ready/guest lodging. 10 out of 10 would book again!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Sara Hall · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Venue!

Absolutely amazing venue! From start to finish Bay Pointe made it easy to plan our special day! Mariesa and Kaylyn were fabulous in answering every single question we had and getting back to us in a timely manner. We rented the boathouse for the weekend and it was amazing to be able to spend the entire time with our friends and family in our own private space! Bay Pointe provided so many options for activities to do around the area from boat and kayak renting to private dinners and brunches. On our actual wedding day, the staff and our coordinator Lindsay made sure everything ran so smoothly and the day just flew by! We would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to get married or hold an event and will be back again for all our anniversaries to come!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Katie Vandenbosch · Married on 06/07/2019

The best day

When my fiancé and I toured this venue we knew immediately that we wanted to have our wedding here. The wedding coordinators at Bay Pointe were very easy to work with and they were able to promptly and clearly answer any question that we had. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect. Everything went so smoothly because of the amazing wedding coordinators. I also loved having the ceremony and reception all at the same venue, this saved so much time and hassle! All of our guests loved the venue as well, saying that our wedding was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been too. We are so happy that we chose to have our wedding at Bay Pointe Inn!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Ashley · Married on 05/26/2019

May 2019 Wedding

Choosing a venue is a huge decision, but the moment we set foot at the Bay Pointe we knew this would be our spot. The views are breathtaking, the service was impeccable, the planners were knowledgeable and ultimately it was everything we could ask for. When it comes to venues there aren't many that check all of those boxes- especially for an outdoor wedding. One of our main points that we wanted for our wedding was for it to be a fun lake weekend filled with our friends and family to celebrate our marriage and that is exactly what this venue provided for us. We had everyone on property between the Inn, the Boathouse, and The Woods (which they opened early just so we could have all of our guests in one place) and it was perfection. I cannot say enough good things about the Bay Pointe and recommend this venue to any bride in search for a venue! Thank you to the BPI team you are all rockstars.

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 27
    Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 28
    Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 29
    Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 30
    Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 31

Marissa Cook · Married on 10/19/2018

Beyond Wonderful!

Amazing staff! Very accommodating. Had our wedding here and it couldn't have gone any better. Can't wait to go back!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 32
  • Jenifer

Jenifer Butz · Married on 10/13/2018

Seamless Wedding Day

Extremely responsive to every question. My day of event coordinator went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for us. I went over my budget because I wanted to be at this venue so badly.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Tawnee · Married on 10/07/2018

Our wedding was this past Sunday, we got married on the front lawn and our reception was in the pavilion. Bay Pointe is an incredible venue, we couldn't be more pleased with the quality of service we received but also the views of choosing this location! We received so many compliments and can't wait to see our photos! This day couldn't have been possible without the amazing staff and most importantly our Wedding Coordinators! Thanks again Bay Pointe and we will be back soon!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 33

Amber · Married on 10/05/2018

Fall Wedding at Bay Pointe Inn

I got married on a Friday. Leading up to my wedding I was very nervous because I was passed along to 4 different wedding coordinators within the year of my wedding! Things kept getting over looked and missed. They also have a pretty serious music contract that made me very nervous for the reception. I ended up having Kaylyn as my day of coordinator and she was also my wedding coordinator for the past couple of months. She was amazing, very friendly, and made sure everything ran smoothly! The serving staff was very friendly and helpful! The reception was great, I had nothing to worry about with the music contract! Though, when I was doing some wedding photos in the reception area, one of the other wedding coordinators harshly interrupted and kicked me out of the area because a different wedding had to have rehearsal at 3 pm on my wedding day! I understand that they have to do a rehearsal but maybe it could have been at noon when no one was down there? Or if someone just nicely came over, apologizing that I had to move would have been fine too. Over all everything was amazing and food was fantastic! My wedding was a dream come true!

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Diana

Diana Savara · Married on 09/27/2018

Amazing venue!

Best venue ever!! The staff and wedding Coordinators are very friendly and helpful the whole step of the way! The location is stunning! I loved how the ceremony, reception, and hotel was all in one area. It was just absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 34
    Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 35
    Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 36
    Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 37

Ellen · Married on 08/25/2018

My wedding was a week ago at the Bay Pointe Inn! We had rented out the Boathouse Villa next door to have the rehearsal on Friday and a Brunch on Sunday, then the wedding occurred at the Pavilion on Saturday evening. Everything was absolutely perfect! The staff was very helpful and everything went off without any issues. Mariesa, Kelsey and Hillary helped me through all the planning phases (I personally took around a year to plan but the Bay Pointe had deadlines to keep any bride or groom on track) and worked with me as small details changed just a week before the wedding. I wanted a wedding where I was very hands off to just focus on getting married so this venue allowed for all rehearsal, wedding, and brunch to be taken care of from set up, execution, to tear-down. They handled all the rental process of tables, chairs, linens, and could have even done centerpieces though I already had my own. The site is also ADA compliant and had a golf cart that was available to guests who had limited mobility!

On the day of my wedding the weather started out with a bad thunderstorm and the team had a plan B to be executed if we couldn't keep the ceremony outside. Everything thankfully cleared up and it was a perfect outdoor ceremony that wasn't to hot! The whole Bay Pointe Inn team executed all our previous planning which allowed me to get ready for the day and mentally prepare for getting married. Our day of planner, Kaylyn, kept me updated on the schedule and assisted to keep everything running smoothly.

The food was tasty and abundant! I would suggest trying out the Terrace Grill to get an idea of the amazing food that this venue can provide. Also the whole setting created a perfect atmosphere from the flowers and shrubs to the small coy pond to the lake!!!! I am overwhelmed by how amazing the entire experience was and I know that the memories I will keep are all positive! You will see from the pictures that the backdrop for any pictures are perfect!!

Sent on 09/02/2018
    Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 44
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 08/25/2018

Bay Pointe Inn reception 11/3/2018

We had a small reception at Bay Pointe Inn and used the Fireside room. Our reception was for just under 50 and the space was perfect, including the warm fireplace, bar, dancefloor and six tables. Our guests raved about the wonderful food, ambiance and working with Steven and Juno was top notch!!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Jackie · Married on 08/24/2018

Our wedding was absolutely beautiful! We had a slight issue with the gift bags being delivered to the guest rooms but Juno took care of it instantly. The service was fantastic, everyone raves about the food (especially the London broil!). Jamie our coordinator was there every step of the way making sure we were well taken care of! Multiple people states it was the best wedding they have ever been to!!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Melissa · Married on 08/18/2018

I can not say enough about Bay Pointe and their wedding planning team! We hosted family and friends at the Boathouse Villa and it was a dream come true ♡
    Ashley and Juno were amazing to work with. Professional and flexible, they made the touring, planning, and execution a breeze. Our Day of Coordinator, Kaylyn, was super friendly and responsive. She explained everything thoroughly and ensured all our questions and concerns were addressed. Bay Pointe truly is the well-oiled wedding machine I had heard it stated to be! Impeccable food and service in a stunning environment!

Sent on 08/22/2018
    Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 45
    Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 46
    Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 47

Briana · Married on 08/18/2018

Boat house villa wedding

Our wedding was amazing. Bay Pointe Inn did everything possible to make our day as perfect as we dreamed!

Sent on 12/13/2018
  • Abbey

Abbey · Married on 08/18/2018

August 2018 Wedding

We hosted our wedding ceremony and rehearsal at Bay Pointe in August 2018. All of the staff throughout the booking & decision making processes made it stress-free. They were more than willing to work with us on making our day exactly what we were anticipating (changes to proposals, providing different options to choose from, etc.). Our day-of coordinator (Jamie) was super accommodating, yet straight forward, which I personally loved because it made my rehearsal and wedding day a lot less stressful when it came to logistics. The venue is beautiful and well maintained, and the inn itself is super clean. If you're looking for a lake front wedding, I would definitely recommend Bay Pointe! Thank you, Bay Pointe, for being such a big part of what made our day so perfect!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Abbey · Married on 08/17/2018

We couldn’t have asked for a better venue for our wedding! Mariesa, Hillary, and Kelsey were extremely responsive throughout the entire process from start to finish. They were quick to respond with any questions that I had come up and the response time was more than impressive. Jamie was fantastic while she helped keep things on track during the day of the wedding (I would have been lost without her). The staff is truly exceptional at Bay Pointe and they went above and beyond. We could not have asked for a more perfect day and a better experience.

The ceremony was beautiful on the water and the reception under the Lakeside pavilion was absolutely beautiful. The food was amazing and the service of the staff was fantastic. We had so many compliments on the venue and how perfect our day truly was. Coming from someone who is not a planner at all and does not have an eye for detail, the staff at Bay Pointe helped ensure the day was a success with all details ironed out prior to the big day. I am so happy we chose Bay Pointe. We will forever cherish our special day at this amazing venue.

Sent on 08/27/2018

christie · Married on 08/10/2018

Bay Pointe Inn was perfect! I had a smaller sized wedding with 50 guests. I also planned the wedding with 4 months time. The staff at Bay Pointe Inn definitely eased the stress of wedding planning. They were very organized and helpful throughout it all. I had the most perfect wedding day/night! I can't stress enough how perfect getting married here is!

Sent on 08/16/2018
    Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 48
    Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 49
    Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille 50

Lauren · Married on 08/03/2018

I cannot say enough amazing things about the Bay Pointe Inn! This venue was simply perfect and I would recommend it to anyone! I chose the Bay Pointe Inn because I wanted an outdoor setting with a lake back drop and this definitely fit the bill but was so much more as well! They had great food and beverage packages to choose from that included a lot of added bonuses like a complementary stay in one of their suites for a night. I felt like I got a lot for my money and it wasn't over the top expensive. All of our family and bridal party stayed in rooms at the Inn for the wedding and I thought that was super convenient. We never had to go anywhere! Plus it was a beautiful weekend getaway on the lake for everyone. They offer pontoon rentals which was so much fun after the rehearsal dinner. Truly, Bay Pointe Inn just made everything extremely easy and hassle free. I worked with Juno all the months leading up to my wedding and she was absolutely the best! Very professional and always replied right away to all of my weird email questions. Jamie was my day-of coordinator and was also amazing. Everyone was so nice and easy to work with and made everything run perfectly. I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a beautiful lakeside wedding! You definitely don't have to spend much money on decor since the lake does most of the work for you! Guests loved being outside under the pavilion all night, hanging out by the gas fire pit, and sitting on the dock after the sun set. It was just perfect. It is also conveniently located outside of Grand Rapids and Kalamazoo so it was a pretty central location for people coming from Detroit, Chicago, and northern Michigan. I can't wait to come back to celebrate anniversaries!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Jessica · Married on 07/28/2018

Ashely & Juno were absolutely amazing at responding to my emails, opening up their schedules, & listening to my desires!! Stephanie, my day of coordinator, was absolutely amazing at keeping things moving along & making sure my every need was met! The food & service was perfectly done! Bay Pointe Inn complimented us with a deluxe suite for spending enough money on food! We even found a surprise in our suite after our wedding! Overall, our experience with Bay Pointe Inn was spectacular!!! We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day!

Sent on 07/31/2018