Battleson Entertainment Reviews

185 Reviews for Battleson Entertainment

1 User photo

Battleson Entertainment 1

jamie · Married on 07/28/2012

By far the best dj and mc. Kept the flow of our wedding and our guest kept saying how good bruce battelson was!! Would recommend him to anyone and plan on using him for future events!! Thanks again for exceeding our expectations and making our special day special!!
    Jamie and Shawn Croll

Sent on 07/31/2012

Bree · Married on 07/28/2012

Battleson Entertainment was amazing! Our DJ was DJ Dakota and he was by far the best DJ we have ever seen! Numerous guests have commented and are still commenting on how awesome he was! He kept the wedding running smoothly. Dakota is extremely professional and it's easy to see he loves what he does! I would one million percent recommend Battleson Entertainment for any party, with an added recommendation for Dakota! Happy partying!! :)

Sent on 11/20/2012

Cindy · Married on 07/21/2012

Bruce made my wedding super fun he had my guests dancing and enjoying themselves!!!

I'm so grateful I found him!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/22/2012

Karen · Married on 07/20/2012

Bruce is Great! Nice Guy and great at what he does! Couldn't be happier!

Sent on 08/09/2012

Gus the DJ made the reception so much fun. Easy and fun and always had a smile on his face. He knew when to announce speeches, toasts etc. If you want your party that everyone talks about then have Gus as your DJ, your guests will dance all night long. I would highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 07/18/2012

Todd · Married on 07/14/2012

We first contacted Bruce months before our wedding and after our meeting we felt very comfortable with him.We interviewed 3 dj's and he was by far the most professional and informative of all.We explained what we were looking for and he saw and shared our vision.He came up with some really great ideas that we hadn't thought about.The day of the wedding everything went off without a hitch,he nailed everything.3 weeks later, friends have contacted me and said what a great time they had with Bruce.I could go on and on,but to sum it up,Bruce is awesome and if you want to hire a dj than do yourself a favor and hire Bruce,you will not be sorry!!!!

Sent on 08/01/2012

stephanie · Married on 07/13/2012

My husband and I booked Gus from Battleson Entertainment for our wedding in July 2012 and were extremely pleased with his work. We were a bit nervous prior to meeting Gus as we know the DJ/MC plays a very important role in setting the pace and the atmosphere of the wedding. However, after meeting Gus, we felt very comfortable and at ease knowing that Gus truly is a professional. Only a few minutes into our meeting did Gus already had a good feel of the music we like. He provided great suggestions for various parts of the wedding and played all of the songs we had requested. They also have a very organized online site that allows the couple to enter their wedding day information and music selections. Everyone had a great time and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ! We highly recommend Gus.

Sent on 08/13/2012

Kate · Married on 07/06/2012

Bruce Battleson was a fantastic DJ for our wedding! He played the perfect music for each part of the wedding, from cocktail hour to dinner to dancing. He played our slideshow for us. Best of all, he worked with our timeline and the reception ran very smoothly from start to finish with his announcements. Our families danced the night away and didn't want the party to end! I highly recommend using Battleson Entertainment for your wedding!

Sent on 07/23/2012

Brittany · Married on 06/30/2012

Bruce personally DJ'd our wedding which was such a treat. He was so helpful with choosing the right music for the type of feel we were trying to project at our wedding. He took time with both my husband & I to get a better understanding of our backgrounds, family & the kind of people we are to really customize our wedding day. We also had up lighting & these really cool laser lights my husband had to have. It totally made the room look 10 times better & illuminated the room as the sun set. Bruce was more than just a DJ. He was more of a wedding coordinator. He made all the announcements & kept the night running smoothly & on schedule. The best DJ ever!

Sent on 10/31/2012

Melinda · Married on 06/23/2012

Best DJ!!! Went beyond our expectations!!! Would highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/31/2012

Mr. & Mrs. N. · Married on 06/16/2012

Bruce of Battleson Entertainment is one of our favorite vendors to work with. He can tackle anything you throw at him from the initial planning stages all the way to the wedding day itself.

We asked him tons of questions and threw curveballs at him and he always came out on top. He walks you through the whole song selection stages to ensure that the music fits what you want plus provides you CDs to help get you started.

He gives you homework so that he can learn about your personality more and cater towards your every need accordingly. Bruce has a unique way of figuring out a crowd and getting them to get their groove on.

Bruce is a genuine professional and caring person so will make sure that your wedding will be a good time with no hiccups. He performs under pressure with no problem and can get the party started at the same time too :-).

Any couple will enjoy Bruce and will be glad to have chosen him as their DJ. We sure did!

Sent on 12/10/2012

Leslie-Anne · Married on 06/10/2012

Just perfect!
    My husband's sister got married about 8 years ago and before our wedding she was telling us how great her DJ was at her wedding.
    Come the day of our wedding, and it turns out that Bruce was their DJ as well!

Sent on 11/20/2012
  • I

Ileana · Married on 06/09/2012

I hardly ever write reviews but Battleson Entertainment has really earned this one. Working with Gus & Bruce was a delight. My husband and I felt a connection with Gus since the very first meeting. ( And we met with PLENTY other DJs.) Gus was very professional and easy to talk to throughout the planning process. He paid close attention to what WE wanted on our wedding day and carried out our vision perfectly. Honestly, our guests were dancing the entire night. There was never a dull moment in the dance floor. Battleson Entertainment is a bit pricier than other DJs but if you want great service & great quality , it's best to pay the extra $. Overall, great vendors! Will recommend to my family & friends.

Sent on 06/26/2012

Kiana · Married on 06/09/2012

Fantastic funk master, always aiming to please only if you are willing to do your homework. We had lots of last minute changes and he's accommodated each and every one.

Sent on 11/21/2012

Connie · Married on 05/27/2012

When my daughter announced her engagement, I knew there would be lots of searching, planning, and decisions to be made. One of the first decisions was the Dj. After attending many wedding events, I knew that the music is one of the biggest reasons guests enjoy a wedding reception. My daughter and fiancé wanted their wedding reception to be fun and memorable. My daughter and I searched, interviewed, and hand-picked Bruce Battleson of Battleson Entertainment – the BEST Dj ever! We highly recommend Battleson Entertainment for any event. You will not be disappointed. Everyone had such a great time they are still talking about how much fun they had. Bruce made my daughter’s wedding an even more memorable day. Thank you Bruce – Battleson Entertainment!! ~ Tiffany & Connie

Sent on 11/27/2012

Marlie · Married on 05/04/2012

Great music, great DJ and easy to work with!

Sent on 12/26/2012
  • I

Nicole · Married on 04/27/2012

Well, Bruce Battleson is just wonderful. He did whatever we wanted which mostly was be creative and go with it. And so he did! He was on time and did a fantastic job. He's fun and got others involved! Couldn't have worked with a better DJ for our wedding last month.

Sent on 05/30/2012

Aleigh · Married on 04/21/2012

Gus did an outstanding job! All of our requests were fulfilled and taken into consideration very seriously. Keep up the good work!!!!

Sent on 04/23/2012

James · Married on 04/20/2012

Bruce did everything we asked for plus more. Made our even that much more special and couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 05/12/2012

Shawn · Married on 04/14/2012

I received so many compliments after the wedding on our DJ, Bruce. We planned a year out, and through it all Bruce was ALWAYS available to answer any and all our questions and concerns. I'm pretty indecisive and changed my mind several times, and he was always completely open to all our ideas. He made sure to do his part in achieving the type of reception we've always wanted. I couldn't have asked for anyone better!

Sent on 04/18/2012

Monica · Married on 04/14/2012

Gus, from Battleson Entertainment, was the DJ at our wedding. He did a great job and multiple friends and family members have told me they enjoyed him. I had met with a few other DJs, but decided to book Gus because he was friendly, professional, flexible, and the price was good. He helped us choose our music (something we had a hard time with) and the day of the wedding he made sure everything ran smoothly. Our ceremony and cocktail hour were scheduled to be held outside. This was changed at the last minute due to weather issues and Gus easily accomodated the changes. I would definately recommend Gus and Battleson Entertainment!

Sent on 04/20/2012
  • John

John · Married on 04/07/2012

Bruce really tries to get to know both the bride and the groom, as well as anyone else important to your wedding ceremony/reception. He will communicate with you and create a vision for the wedding event. He helped us plan music and introductions. He is very well organized and thorough with a format that makes it easy for the bride and groom to create an outline for the events, as well as timeline. He was professional, fun, adaptable when we were lagging behind (our fault), and he blended the evening well together. His lights also made the dancefloor look awesome.

Sent on 05/28/2012

Sherrie · Married on 04/06/2012

Bruce was referred to me by a co-worker. She had researched several DJ's for her daughters wedding and had selected Bruce. I needed to find a DJ for my own daughter's wedding. I trusted her judgement and contacted him right away to hold the date.

Bruce is amazing. He is very approachable and easy to work with. I was impressed at how organized his process was for selecting the music for our special event. If I had a question I just sent him an email and had my answer the same day. At the wedding, he kept the party alive.

I cant say it enough, Bruce is AMAZING!!!!!!

Sent on 04/10/2012
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 03/10/2012

Bruce from Battleson Entertainment was so easy to work with, extremely professional and very thorough. He's very detailed and creates an extensive timeline for weddings (or events) and his timeline made our wedding flawless!
    DJ's are typically the vendors that schedule your wedding itinerary from start to finish from the first dances, bouquet toss, cake cutting, etc… Battleson Entertainment is a vendor that's well worth the price for creating a perfect wedding for me :) I’d highly recommend this company to anyone who’s looking for a DJ with some personality!

:D

Sent on 03/27/2012

Andrea · Married on 02/25/2012

Bruce was an awesome DJ in all parts. When we first met I knew he was the DJ I wanted right off the bat because he was very welcoming, listened and made me feel like he would do anything possible to make my day what I wanted, and he did just that. We met a few times to go over song selections and he was able to tell me what would keep people on the dance floor and even told me some of my songs selections that would be a bust, I appreciated that. With the wedding party introductions he had great song suggestions and went along with all the details we asked for to the T. This is a big thank you to Bruce for being the best wedding DJ! So many friends and family are still telling me how much they liked and has such a great time dancing. Bruce made the party go on and played just the right music. I can't thank him enough, for making our wedding a blast!!!!!!

Sent on 04/09/2012

Battleson Entertainment's reply:

Andrea,
    Thank you for your kind words. I had such a great time with you and your crew. I love it when the perfect plan comes together! What a blast!
    All my best,