Battle Mountain Farm Reviews

59 | College Grove, TN

59 Reviews for Battle Mountain Farm

Scott & Kim · Married on 03/30/2019

Wonderful wedding venue

Battle Mountain Farm was the perfect place for our daughter's wedding. Mandy and her assistants were incredible to work with. The venue and grounds were beautiful and everything we had hoped for. We would absolutely recommend Battle Mountain Farm for your wedding or any other special celebration.

Sent on 04/13/2019

Battle Mountain Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We loved having you and your family out for your daughter's special day. We wish them nothing but happiness and love. Thanks for choosing Battle Mountain!

Lori Demumbran · Married on 02/06/2019

Professional, Friendly Staff and Beautiful Venue!

The venue is very clean and beautiful. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Mandi did an excellent job! Our wedding day was perfect! Thank you Battle Mountain Farm!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Hi Lori,
    Thank you so much for reviewing us. We are so happy that you guys enjoyed your big day and we are very thankful that you picked us to play a part in your wedding. We wish you nothing but happiness in your marriage! Thank you for choosing Battle Mountain.
  • Y

yentihw terbaml · Married on 11/10/2018

Awesome wedding venue

Highly recommend Battle Mountain Farm. It was everything we imagined and so much more!! Mandi, Sharon and Charlie were a dream to work with. We can't wait to get our pictures back. :)

Sent on 11/28/2018

Battle Mountain Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. We wish you many blessings on your life together. Thanks for choosing Battle Mountain Farm!
  • W

Whitney Nelson · Married on 11/10/2018

Picture perfect

Wedding of our dreams. Everything we imagined and so much more. Mandi, Sharon and Charlie were a dream to work with. Highly recommend Battle Mountain Farm to any bride wanting a “rustic”, quaint, laid back or beautiful setting. You’ll get all of the above at BMF!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Battle Mountain Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for the nice words! We enjoyed working with your and your families. We wish you nothing but happiness in your future life together. Thanks for choosing Battle Mountain!

Kayleann · Married on 11/04/2018

Wedding/Nov 4

I married the love of my life here yesterday. Mandi was so amazing to work with! Beautiful venue and land. It was a dream come true!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Battle Mountain Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are happy you chose Battle Mountain Farm for your special day.
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2018

One word - perfect!

Where do I start?! I honestly start to cry thinking about this day and how everything worked out. I don't think I would be as obsessed with our wedding if it wasn't for Battle Mountain Farms. The property is beyond beautiful and the ease of having our rehearsal dinner there, then the ceremony and so on... just perfect. Our wedding was 2 weeks ago and the weather was a huge concern but Mandi helped us with every back up plan possible! Guests were stunned by the beauty of the barn and decorations were pretty minimal. I would strongly suggest a Saturday wedding. Having the luxury of setting up Friday was a HUGE help especially with all of my DIY. They provide plenty of options depending your budget which is nice and plenty of accommodations for guests. We rented out the Guest House and the Cabin and it helped a stressful bride like me stay calm regarding travel especially the night of the wedding. Book soon! You won't regret it!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Battle Mountain Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We loved having you and your family out for your special day. We wish you nothing but the best in your marriage! Thank you for choosing Battle Mountain Farm to spend your wedding day.
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 09/30/2018

Le Blanc Wedding

Seriously the most beautiful place! We wanted a old time fairy tale wedding and this place was the perfect location!! The staff was amazing and super helpful and made sure everything was on track every step of the way!! Would 100% request to a friend

Sent on 11/01/2018

Battle Mountain Farm's reply:

That is awesome to hear! Thank you for the kind words and your offer to refer us! We appreciate it and thank you for choosing Battle Mountain to spend your day with.

Barbara · Married on 09/01/2018

The contact, Mandi, was absolutely amazing to work with. She was extremely flexible for any site visits my husband and I wanted to plan, and was always very quick to respond to emails. Mandi was extremely kind and generous. Anything I needed, she ensured I had or would help me find the resources to get what I needed with a smile. The beauty of the venue is amazing, but only takes a rating so far. Battle Mountain Farm is an A+ Venue and that is because Mandi takes it there.

Sent on 09/15/2018

Battle Mountain Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Barbara. It was a pleasure working with you and your families! Best wishes!

Lydia Abner · Married on 08/18/2018

The perfect place for our wedding reception!

We had our reception at Battle Mountain Farm and couldn't have asked for a better experience. They were so great to work with leading up to the wedding and at the reception all of our guests were blown away with how beautiful the property and event barn was!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Battle Mountain Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Lydia! We loved having you guys out for your reception. We wish you nothing but love and happiness in the years to come. Thank you for choosing Battle Mountain!
  • Carolyn

Carolyn · Married on 07/21/2018

The venue is BEAUTIFUL, and the property is BEAUTIFUL!!! It made it easy to have our dream wedding! We fell in love with the fireplace located in the barn. We also loved the fields and lake on the property! We worked with Mandi, and she was soo so responsive and helpful! One of my favorite parts about the venue is that there is a home, cabin, and apartment on the property. My husband and I are actually from out of town so it was super convenient to have a place for us and our bridal party to stay on location! There is also a beautiful home that you can use for the rehearsal dinner and it has a beautiful bridal suite! I loved that we were able to have the rehearsal with friends and family, then a lot of us were able to sleep on the property. As an excited bride, I woke up before anyone else. I was able to sit and look at the beautiful property before anyone else was awake, or any guests or vendors had arrived. It was a sweet experience to get to rest and prepare before the rest of our friends and family arrived!

One thing my parents were so thankful and kept sharing with others was that the prices were so reasonable and worth every penny! There are a couple different options for pricing which is helpful for everyone!!!

We do not have all of our images yet, but I will include a few by Wisdom & Stature Photography that show off the property!!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Brittany · Married on 06/09/2018

Beautiful rustic country/barn Wedding

Battle mountain farm is a beautiful venue in rural College Grove. The venue itself was away from any roads and down in a “valley”. We had our ceremony outside in front of the pond and then the reception inside the huge, beautiful barn. The staff were super helpful and attentive to our wants and needs for our special day, and were also available in the months leading up to the wedding for visits and feedback and information as we needed it. The day of, they set everything up how we wanted it. The farm house is spacious and has an area for both the groomsmen and bridal party to get ready separately. We rented the cabin on the back of the property to stay in on our wedding night and it was so special and sweet. We would highly recommend Battle Mountain to anyone who wants a rustic but very nice wedding experience!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Battle Mountain Farm's reply:

Wow, thank you so much Brittany. We are so happy to hear that you guys enjoyed your wedding day! We wish you nothing but happiness in your marriage.

Courtney · Married on 05/05/2018

Cinco de Mayo Wedding

Battle Mountain made our Cinco de Mayo wedding amazing. I couldn’t have asked for a better day!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Battle Mountain Farm's reply:

We are so happy we could be a small part of your day. Thank you for the kind words and best wishes for your marriage :)

Allison · Married on 03/10/2018

Our daughter's wedding was at Battle Mountain Farm March 2018. It was fabulous. The scenery was gorgeous. The service was excellent. Everyone was easy to work with and the venue was beautiful. Being there is like going back in time to simpler, more relaxing days. And relaxing is how the staff at BMF makes your event. They are on hand to help any way they can. I would not have changed a thing. It is an amazing venue for any special occasion and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Amy · Married on 12/02/2017

We are so thrilled to be having our wedding at Battle Mountain Farm this December! I did a LOT of research looking for venues here in the middle TN area. It felt very daunting, but once I found Battle Mountain Farm I knew it was the one! Taylor answered all my questions and was so responsive and helpful before we had even committed to having our wedding there. Taylor continues to be helpful and we cannot wait to continue working with the Battle Mountain Farm team as our wedding approaches!

Sent on 04/08/2017

Jenna · Married on 11/18/2017

We stayed here for the whole weekend. The team was right by our side, helped us navigate weather and made us comfy. They were great and we had a stunning wedding.

Sent on 11/25/2017

Jenna · Married on 11/12/2017

I couldn't have asked for a better place to hold the most important day of my life, so far! Taylor was fantastic (and has been since) to work with and the owners are lovely. I love it!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Battle Mountain Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I cannot wait for your big day! It's going to be a BLAST!

Angela · Married on 11/04/2017

They made our day that much more special for us, they went above and beyond for everyone. When we started touring venues everyone told us "no you cant do this, no you can't do that". Battle Mountain was a constant "yes, we can help with that, yes, you can do that. Anything you want, it's your day!" 5 stars doesn't give them enough justice! Highly recommended :)

Sent on 11/17/2017

Amber · Married on 10/29/2017

Battle Mountain is a wonderful place! The owner didn’t have much interaction except for day of and the trash disposal was difficult to organize, but those were the only small complaints. The cabins the party stayed in and the cabin on the hill we stayed in were wonderful. Taylor was amazing to work with throughout everything and the staff setting up on day of was amazing. Beautiful scenery and they will basically set up exactly how you like it. Our guests kept saying how beautiful it was and we couldn’t have been any happier!!!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/13/2017

This venue and the Hatchers are absolutely fantastic. I immediately received a response when I inquired about pricing and details. Taylor was very accommodating when it came to meeting up to view the space and quickly got back to me with my thousands of questions through email. My fiance and I are so excited to celebrate here next year. The event barn is so beautiful on its own that we hardly feel the need to use a bunch of decor. Working out the details for our special day, and rehearsal dinner quickly became an easy task thankfully because Battle Mountain Farms makes it easy to clarify all we could need or want out of a venue.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Battle Mountain Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words! Your big day will be here before we know it! Can't wait!
    Taylor

They have been so nice and easy to work with! After grtting horrible customer service with another local venue to be treated to perfectly we could not have even looked anywhere else! We can not wait fr the rest of the planning process and for our big day!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Battle Mountain Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind, encouraging words!

Tammy · Married on 09/23/2017

We are so excited to have our wedding at Battle Mountain Farm. With only six months to plan Taylor has been very helpful in providing flexibility and a wonderful vendor list. With being able to rent the venue for a entire weekend, this is allowing the wedding party and friends to enjoy them self and everything the venue has to offer! VERY EXCITED!

Sent on 04/03/2017

Battle Mountain Farm's reply:

Thank you so much! We are honored and excited to host your daughter's wedding this August! It will be BEAUTIFUL! You all have been such a pleasure to work with and most certainly a blessing to meet.

Rachel · Married on 09/09/2017

Taylor at Battle Mountain Farm is amazing. She is so enjoyable to work with, helpful & goes the extra mile to make your event perfect.

Sent on 04/15/2017

Christi · Married on 09/02/2017

I fell in love with this location the moment I drove through the gate. I didn't know what to expect after driving up the road, but the grounds are gorgeous! My fiance and I are so excited to have our wedding there this Fall.

Sent on 04/03/2017

Battle Mountain Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! So excited for the big day! It's going to be here before we know it! SO EXCITED!

Corinn · Married on 06/24/2017

Everyone I have met at Battle Mountain Farms has been friendly, kind and so encouraging!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Battle Mountain Farm's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! We hope to continue to help make this time exciting and memorable!

NB · Married on 05/27/2017

Our event date is not until the end of May, but our group has been working with Taylor since fall planning a Graduation Night event for our seniors. I cannot recommend Battle Mountain Farm and Taylor enough--she is incredibly professional, but also very personable and she truly takes a sincere interest in details and needs of each event. The venue is beautiful and they have been so wonderful in working with us to get everything just right.

Sent on 04/10/2017