Batter Up Cakes Reviews

49 | Greeley, CO

49 Reviews for Batter Up Cakes

• Marisol

Marisol · Married on 10/19/2019

The greatest wedding cake ever!

Our cake was amazing. We had very little left over. Everyone loved it. Jerri was so easy to work with and very understanding. She is the best.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Jessica Gillmor · Married on 07/12/2019

Beautiful and delicious

My husband and I wanted to have a small mountain themed cake to cut and several flavors of cupcakes for our guests. Batter Up Cakes was the best place for us! Everything tasted amazing and they invited us back for several tastings to try ALL the different flavors as they changed with the seasons. Our cake was stunning and better than we could have imagined! We can't wait to go back for our anniversary cake.

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • N Vernie

N Vernie · Married on 06/08/2019

Best Wedding Cake- Hands down!

Absolutely amazing Wedding cake!! Exceptional down to the last detail. Excellent personalized service !!
    Most beautiful cake I have ever seen!!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Rachel · Married on 09/29/2018

Everything was great!

I didn't even get to meet anyone at Batter Up since I was planning my wedding out of state, and it all turned out perfectly. I sent a photo of the cake I wanted and it was there on the cake stand on my wedding day. Pick a bakery who you can trust like that! Thank you, Batter Up Cakes!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Sara Miller · Married on 09/22/2018

We were treated like family!

Couldn’t love this bakery more. We especially adore the owner who has gone above and beyond for us, was patient and kind, everything was delivered on time for a small fee, she adapted happily to changes I wanted to make. Incredible and delicious!!!!!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Michele · Married on 09/15/2018

Absolutely loved the cake. Our guests also loved it. This was obvious because there was nothing left! I highly recommend this Batter Up Cakes.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Kirsten · Married on 08/18/2018

Jerry is a talented baker with an eye for elegant design. We had a pretty narrow vision of what we wanted our cake to look like, and she was so excited to make it happen. The cake itself was so yummy. Our guests raved about it for days after! I really appreciated the fact that she let us take samples with us to try, instead of eating it right there and making a quick decision.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Debi · Married on 03/03/2018

Jerri was amazing! Not only did our cake look absolutely amazing, but it went quickly. Everybody wanted more Oreo. Should have made that the bottom layer! We did have one little hiccup. The person in charge of setting up the reception area thought it was supposed to be there at 10am. It was actually supposed to be 1pm, but as soon as Jerri got the call, she was there. Amazing customer service, delicious cake, and we would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Batter Up Cakes's reply:

Thank you Deb and Lee for giving us the privilege of making your wedding cake. Congratulations! I will see you next year for your 1 year anniversary cake.

Ashley · Married on 03/03/2018

They are absolutely amazing here! They worked so well with our busy life style and super flexible with meeting times! Great quality and excellent service!

Sent on 02/05/2018

melissa · Married on 10/14/2017

Jerri made the wedding cake of my dreams. shes amazing. There are cake tastings too. shes very professional, fun to work with, and easy to work with. She wont try to sell you the most expensive cake. she has military discount too. im looking for an excuse to order a cake from her again! they taste so amazing. she will make whatever you want and work with you.-Melissa and Harry

Sent on 11/13/2017

Carli · Married on 10/07/2017

Batter Up Cakes did our wedding cake October 7th 2017. We were blown away by Jerri and her love for her couples! Every time we went into her bakery she was excited to see us and wanted to know more about details we had finalized for the wedding. She provided guidance about flavor combinations and made it easy for us to decide to get our cake from her! We will use Batter Up Cakes again in the future.

Sent on 11/07/2017
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 02/18/2017

We had been in to Batter Up! before and loved everything they had to offer. They make the best cupcakes and they have so many flavors to choose from. My husband and I chose to do the mini cupcakes for our wedding and we couldn't have been any happier with the way it turned out! They even set them up on our table when they were delivered. If you need a wedding cake, come see them!

Sent on 03/22/2017

I've used this bakery for school events before so I knew I wanted to use this for my wedding cake. She was able to take exactly what I wanted and made it a reality. All my friends/vendors are still talking about how awesome our cake was! Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/20/2016

Dorina · Married on 08/13/2016

Jerri and team made a 4-tier wedding cake for our reception this past weekend and they did an AMAZING job!!! I am so pleased with the quality and beauty of the cake, how responsive and wonderful Jerri was to work with and the great value! If you're looking for someone to make you a gorgeous/delicious cake at a great price, please contact Batter Up Cakes, you will be very happy with the whole process and the final product!!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Nicole · Married on 06/11/2016

Batter Up Cakes delivers in both the customer service AND product department. Jerri and her team were a pleasure to work with and their enthusiasm for what they do is evident. Budget and design considerations were respected throughout the process and everything felt collaborative. We got both a small wedding cake for the bridal party and then gourmet cupcakes for the guests. People were raving about the cupcakes for at least a week after the big day! Another added bonus of going with Batter Up Cakes is that you get an anniversary cake on your 1 year anniversary! I am really looking forward to that.

Long story short, the cake and cupcakes are to die for. Jerri and her team are a pleasure to work with. I definitely recommend Batter Up Cakes!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Shelby · Married on 02/29/2016

Jerri blew me away with our wedding cake! She listened to what I wanted and was very receptive to my feedback. Jerri, and her team at Batter Up Cakes, tackled an extremely tedious decorating job when it came to my cake, but they executed it perfectly. I couldn't be more grateful for her and her staff! I only wish I could have drooled at my wedding cake much longer than I was able too! Things go by so fast!

Thank you Jerri for being absolutely a blessing to work with. You are an amazing talented woman with a staff that is equally talented.

Thank you!!!!

Sent on 03/07/2016

Our experience with Jerri and Batter Up Cakes was great! She was willing to meet with us at closing time to discuss our ideas for our cake. She was very helpful and gave us free cupcakes to taste for possible cake ideas. Our cake turned out beautiful and tasty, it was great to be able to have so many different, fun flavors.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Beth · Married on 08/31/2015

I cannot say enough positive things about Jerri and Batter up Cakes. My husband's schedule is difficult to work around, and she allowed us to come in just us, on a busy Saturday, to test out cupcakes. We booked her right then and there, and she has no additional "wedding" charges that I kept finding at other places. We showed her a few pictures from pinterest (of course), including a special bride and groom cupcake and they came out so charmingly! The set up at the venue was gorgeous, and we had so many compliments on the layout, but even more compliments on the QUALITY of the cake. I'm still dreaming about those cakes... mmmm.... Thanks, Jerri! You helped make our wedding a wonderful day!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Batter Up Cakes's reply:

Hi Beth
    It was a pleasure not only meeting the two of you, but also being able to make the cake of your dreams. Congratulations to you both and if I don't see the two of you w/in the year, don't forget your anniversary cake.

Kiele · Married on 06/27/2015

Jerri is the most real person we have dealt with in the cake business! She was giving us great ideas and willing to actually work with our budget! She is the best!!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Jerri has accommodated us for two different tastings, gluten-free options and even invited us back to try new seasonal flavors. We have found it so easy to work with her that we have already booked, ordered and finalized all of the last details! It was such a relief to take care of such an iconic portion of the wedding with such ease. I would absolutely recommend this great, local bakery to anyone in need of desserts - not just the big cake!

Sent on 04/07/2015

Breck · Married on 06/14/2015

Working with Batter Up for our wedding was such a pleasure! Our wedding cake was gorgeous as well as delicious! Could not ask for anything better! Prices were affordable and the service was top notch!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Jerri and Batter Up were absolutely amazing to work with. They truly care about you and what you want for your cake on your special day. It seems like they will do anything to make it what you want. I loved my cake.

Sent on 07/16/2015

Nicole · Married on 05/29/2015

Jerri was fantastic to work with, very easy going, with the biggest heart. The cake was perfect, and service was outstanding.

Sent on 06/01/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Batter Up. Jerri is awesome and made an absolutely beautiful cake. It was also delicious and guests had so many good things to say about it!

Sent on 03/15/2015

Kamber · Married on 11/22/2014

The rush and excitement of the wedding planning process gets all that much sweeter when it comes time to start picking out your cake. Jerri and her wonderful crew at Batter Up Cakes put together the PERFECT, one-and-only, unique-to-us cake without breaking the bank or the budget. Not only was the cake absolutely beautiful, but also the best cake we have ever had. They truly went above and beyond to ensure that our day was perfect and we can't thank them enough. When it comes to your big day you cannot go wrong in choosing Batter Up Cakes!

Sent on 02/26/2015