Batista Productions, LLC. Reviews

42 | Fuquay Varina, NC

42 Reviews for Batista Productions, LLC.

42 Batista Productions, LLC. Reviews

Christy · Married on 04/25/2015

Absolute perfection from day one! Alex is one of the kindest people I've ever met! A true delight to work with. I felt like a movie star the whole night. Once the video arrived I couldn't wait to watch it. My video was beyond amazing! Hollywood worthy for sure. I feel so blessed to have met him. Alex also did a highlights video for me, where I shared with all my friends and family. They were all in awe with how beautiful it came out. Also, one thing that really surprised me was how fast I received the actual video. I mean, wow! Thank you Alex!!!!! You are magnificent! A talent that will be talked about for years to come!!!

Leslie · Married on 02/08/2015

I had a very horrible experience with ANOTHER videographer, with just a month away from my wedding, I no longer had a videographer. I spoke to Alex Batista and he was super attentive, supportive, flexible and understanding. I was frightened to choose a new videographer that wouldn't scam me. Boy! This company had amazing quality, effects, they were punctual. He even customized a paying plan to help me out, ahh! I could spend all day talking about my awesome experience with them.

Sent on 05/03/2015

Batista Productions, LLC.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Leslie! You guys are a very special couple to me and I am glad that I was able to make it all right for you guys! Unfortunately it is not very uncommon for a bride to have a bad experience with an unethical vendor, I hear lots of horror stories all the time. I'm very happy that we were able to get everything done in such short notice for you. Please let me know if I can do anything else for you guys in the future. God bless you both!
  • Alexandria & Jeff

Alexandria & Jeff · Married on 01/23/2015

Alex and his team were exactly what every brides hopes to get in a vendor. He was very responsive,patient, worked with my wants and visions, on time, and made a memorable wedding video.

Herbert and Marie · Married on 01/22/2015

Alex is phenomenal! His professionalism, videography skill, technique and attention to detail are superior. And he's Nice too.... He captured the essence of our wedding moments and we will cherish the finished product Forever! Be sure you express what you want exactly and he will deliver.....

Alex and his second camera man were both very professional and extremely comfortable to work with! I never felt like they were "in the way" of the event or party and I loved the camera angles Alex was able to get during the reception! Very fast delivery of finished product which we so appreciated :)
    I would recommend Batista Productions to all my friends and family for any type of event they are considering!!

Sent on 04/25/2015

Batista Productions, LLC.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We definitively appreciate your review! Keep us in mind and tell your friends about us; I personally promise to give them the same level of service.
  • User3816020 · event on: 01/14/2013

Alex provided the videography for our proposal, he did an Amazon job! The music, the video, everything was perfect!

Noel · Married on 08/16/2014

Alex provided videography services for my son and daughter-in-law's wedding. I decided this was a gift that I wanted them to have (as they weren't planning on doing it) to remember their special day for years to come. I'm so glad I did! Alex was very professional and accommodating to our requests. He was very detailed. The final product was beautiful!! I especially liked the "wedding trailer". Everyone that has seen the trailer has totally loved it. I still get teary eyed watching it. He captured all the emotions of that special day. The icing on the cake was that the price was very reasonable and affordable for a quality product. I definitely recommend Batista Productions!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Batista Productions, LLC.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We truly believe in treating our customers like family! It was a privilege filming your son's wedding! Thank You!!

Jason · Married on 06/29/2014

Great to work with. Friendly and Professional. Finished product exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 08/02/2014

Batista Productions, LLC.'s reply:

Thank you for your review, Jason! We really appreciate it!

Linda · Married on 04/26/2014

Alex was an incredible vendor, probably the easiest to work with during my entire experience. He maintained constant communications with me during the whole process (before, during, and after the wedding). From the moment you see him and his crew work you immediately know that you are dealing with professional cinematographers. The video looks amazing! We both tear up and laugh every time we watch it! Thank you!!

Sharon · Married on 04/10/2014

Batista Productions recorded my wedding. There services was outstanding it was like they were filming a movie. I cannot fault them in anyway.

You will not be disappointed with their services.

Melissa · Married on 04/05/2014

Excellent wedding video, affordable, and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 04/26/2014

Batista Productions, LLC.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure working for you and your family!

lauren · Married on 03/08/2014

Very professional, personable, and efficient. We were extremely happy with our video and couldn't have asked for anything more. Watching the video was like watching a real movie. We have already recommended Alex and his team to our friends for their wedding.

Sent on 05/29/2014

Batista Productions, LLC.'s reply:

Thank you so much for recommending our services to your friends! We truly appreciate referrals! I'm glad you like out cinematic approach to our style of shooting and editing!
  • Y

Yari · Married on 03/02/2014

Best videographer there is. Did a special tribute for my father who passed away a few months after I got married. It was beautiful. Highly recommended.

Sent on 04/27/2015

Batista Productions, LLC.'s reply:

Thank you for your kind words! I am very sorry for your loss, I'm sure he's looking over you from heaven. Please reach out to me if you ever need anything. Thank you for trusting my company for such a valuable memory.

Pedro · Married on 02/09/2014

I am a broadcast tv engineer with. 30 years of experience in this business working with the most important networks of the nation, these company is great in their logistic, quality, content , delivery, excellent choice.

Cordially
    Pedro Villabona

Sent on 07/08/2014

Batista Productions, LLC.'s reply:

Thank you so much for our review, Pedro! I'm truly flattered, specially coming from another professional like you! It was a privilege meeting you and your wonderful family! Many blessings!

adriana · Married on 02/08/2014

Great to work with ! One of the best vendors we had... The video really makes you relive the moment

Sent on 04/26/2014

Batista Productions, LLC.'s reply:

We truly appreciate your flattering words! I'm happy that we succeeded at creating a video that allow you to re-live the moment; that is truly what we go for ;-)

Alex Batista did an awesome Birthday video for my husband's 40th birthday in October. This video was the hit of the party!!!! I was extremely pleased with his work, organization and professionalism. He listened to my ideas and make them all better. He was diligent, responsible and I had my video done ahead of time. Alex enriched the whole video experience with such great editing and imagination. I certainly will call Batista Productions for all my video projects!!!

Sent on 12/05/2013

Batista Productions, LLC.'s reply:

I'm really happy that our video could create such an impact at your husband's birthday! It makes me happy to hear your kind words. Thank you again for hiring our services! We'll be glad to do it again for his 50th ;-)

Chas · Married on 06/29/2013

On our wedding day, my wife and I made two great decisions: To marry each other and to hire Batista Production as our videographer. Alex is the consummate professional who provides services that far exceed what should be expected. Not only was he extremely easy to work with and responsive to our needs, he produced an end product that far surpassed what we hoped for. When planning a wedding, many decisions require discussions, analysis and stress. However, hiring Batista productions is a decision that you can make and know the only surprise you will encounter is how much you will like them and their product!

Sent on 04/06/2014

Batista Productions, LLC.'s reply:

I truly appreciate your extremely flat erring comments, Chas! You guys made it really fun for us as well and I'm really happy that we exceeded your expectations! I wish you guys the very best and please keep in touch! We love to hear from our couples thru their journey in life!

Patricia · Married on 05/21/2013

I came to Alex with an idea of creating a video for the 50th Birthday of my husband. I gathered homemade videos all in different formats and quality. From the very first moment, Alex showed his professionalism and his desire of making a great project out of this. The result exceeds my expectations by far, it's the best birthday present I could ever imagine for my husband. I look forward working with Alex again and I recommend him for any video project you might have.

Sent on 05/21/2013

Batista Productions, LLC.'s reply:

You had an amazing idea for your husband's 50th; I'm very glad that I was able to not only make it a reality but also exceed your expectations. We certainly don't take comments like that for granted and we love to hear them! Thank you for trusting me with your idea! Let me know if I can hep you with anything else in the future; perhaps his 60th ;-)

Holly · Married on 04/13/2013

Batista Productions captured the absolute best moments of my wedding day. Alex and his assistant were a pleasure to work with. They were flexible when we were running behind. They made the best of every single shot. They had great ideas for creating memorable moments and were very detail orientated. Our wedding video is the perfect amount of time, with the right amount of laughter and tears. I could not be any happier with the finished product. It was PERFECT!!!

Holly Gomberg

Sent on 02/05/2014

Batista Productions, LLC.'s reply:

Thank you Holly! Your comments mean the world to me! When I first shot Justin's wedding and had the pleasure of meeting your new family, I never imagined that years later I would be filming yet another wedding at the very same place with the very same people (plus some new faces). You and your family were amazing to me and it was an absolute pleasure making your movie :-) By the way, your baby is gorgeous!! Congratulations!

Teena · Married on 03/28/2013

My actual wedding was 3 years ago but my husband and I made the mistake of trusting someone we knew to videotape our wedding and create a dvd. After he failed to come through for us our unedited tapes sat and collected dust for 3 years before my husband found Alex and he decided to help out. Even though our tapes were slightly damaged, Alex was able to work magic and create a beautiful dvd of our special day. I was so happy with the music and the editing as it captured all of the moments I want to remember in the years to come. My husband was very satisfied with Alex's flexibility and responsiveness as he tried very hard to keep their meetings and the dvd a secret until our 3rd anniversary. Thank you Alex for helping my husband make this the best anniversary so far!!

thomas · Married on 03/05/2013

BEST OF THE BEST. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Ron · Married on 12/01/2012

Our wedding video and pictures came in yesterday. We finally got time to watch it and it was amazing! You guys did such a great job, not just on the wedding but on the pictures and video as well! The music was timed perfectly and the editing was amazing. Not to mention how great the pictures turned out, very creative! We're so glad we chose Miami and that you guys gave us such a beautiful wedding and memories. You guys are the best!! Thank you for everything!!!

Ron and Erin

Erin · Married on 12/01/2012

Our wedding was everything I imagined it to be and more, seeing our pictures and video after was like reliving the moments over again in a very special way! Alex and Loles are kind and professional I highly recommend them because they truly care and have the creative ability to make your day a truly special one!

Jannette y Cosme · Married on 12/01/2012

The services that Batista Productions, LLC provided was outstanding and equally superb. Attention to detail, coordination, resources and the personal attention of Alex and his assistant were key to attain the best results possible, as detailed in our video. The production was a complete success attained in the most professional manner possible.
    Thank you.
    Jannette y Cosme

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    El servicio prestado por Batista Productions, LLC fue sobresaliente y exelente a la vez. Su atención al detalle, coordinación, recursos y la atención personal de Alex y su asistente fueron clave para la consecución del mejor de los servicios posible. según se muestra en nuestro video. La producción fue un éxito total alcanzado a través de su alto calibre de profesionalismo.
    Gracias.
    Jannette y Cosme

• Y

Yamelit · Married on 12/01/2012

la coordinacion fue desde Puerto Rico y el evento de la boda de mi tia era en la florida, me estuvo enviando sus trabajos por internet, adicional me ayudo a escojer el personal para la decoracion de la boda para mi sin conocerlo fue mi guia estuvo siempre en la mejor disposicion para todas mis dudas al fin llego el dia nos conicimos personal un ser humano expectacular y sobre todo profesional fue mas de lo que me dijo realmente podria decir que no trabaja por dinero realmente le guata lo que hace mil gracias por todo no me equivoque en escojerte.
    Gracias mil Alex batista