Basstenders Reviews

Basstenders View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
    Morgan Married on 05/22/2021

Fun Wedding DJ

I hired Tri, from basstenders to be the DJ for our wedding in May of 2021. He was wonderful to work with, very responsive, and just an all around great guy. He was able to work within my budget and brought all of the necessary sound equipment out to my venue.
    Everyone at my wedding had a great time dancing the night away! Tri was great at asking for our recommendations and sticking to our general (and honestly at sometimes vague) suggestions for music and played music that everyone loved along with fitting in all of our must play, but not dancing music, during the reception dinner.
    Would absolutely recommend.
    Logan W. Married on 09/14/2019

It was a fantastic experience!

We went to a friend’s wedding and Basstenders was in charge of DJ service for that night. We was impressed by their charm and how they put on quite a show for my friend’s wedding. We went ahead and booked Basstenders for our wedding and they did not let us down. Everything went smoothly and the music was great. Thank you Basstenders!
    John W. Married on 06/04/2019

Outstanding service!

We reached out to the Basstenders last Spring 2018 looking for DJ service for our wedding. The experience working with them was great. Everything went smoothly and the music was fun. They went an extra mile to make a special mix for groom's dance to his wife. Highly recommend Basstenders for DJ service!
    An Pham Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing DJs!!!

If you want a unique experience for your wedding, choose Basstenders!!! Couldn’t be happier and satisfied with the quality and effects that they brought to our wedding. Their music is trendy, they played all of our favorite jams and got everyone on the dance floor. Will definitely recommend to everyone!!
    Nikki A. Married on 07/14/2018

Highly recommended!

Basstender was DJ-ing for my event back in July 2018. I love EDM, and Tri's performance was aswesome! My guests had a really good time, thanks to them. Would totally recommended!
    Mia T. Married on 06/02/2018

Professional, friendly, and easy going!

I booked Basstenders for my event back in 2018. My first impression was that they were so young and passionated. They did an awesome job and I was happy with everything. Highly recommended Basstenders if you are looking for DJs for your wedding. CHEERS!
    Amie T. Married on 09/01/2017

Wedding service

If you are looking for a DJ service you should look no further. If you are looking for an incredibly professional, experienced DJ you are in the right place! Not only they did totally make my wedding a blast but they were my family’s subject to bring up every time when we gather. They had my 90 year old grandpa on his feet jamming!
    My husband and I highly recommend Basstenders. They really know how to rock the party.
    Thanks Basstenders!
    Vu Huynh Married on 08/22/2015

DJ service with Chris and Tri

I would highly recommend Basstenders for any type of services. I booked them for my wedding, and they make sure that we selected the right song at the right moment! Very flexible with timing and affordable! We had a blast on our wedding day with the music!