51 Reviews for Basking Ridge Country Club Catering

House Beer (4)
House Wine (4)
House Liquor (4)
Specialty Wine (3)

My daughter had her wedding at Basking Ridge CC on June 23rd. They exceeded all of our expectations and did a wonderful job. The ceremony was on the golf course and the reception was in the tent. We used the vendors that Baking ridge suggested and everyone went above and beyond. Danielle is the best and made sure every detail was attended to.
Could not have been happier! Mother of the Bride.

Profile Picture Laura, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We booked our wedding with Danielle a year and a half ago, and we are so happy we did. The basking ridge country club is absolutely beautiful, we got married outside, had our cocktail hour in the tent, and our reception in the ballroom. Everyone could not believe how perfect and beautiful everything was, from the setting, and the food, we definitely had the most beautiful day ever. Everyone at the club was so helpful and kind, but Danielle was absolutely the best. She was on top of every single thing we needed throughout the planning process, and the day of our wedding she was there every step of the way. She truly made planning a wedding stress free and fun, and everyone in my bridal party couldn't get over how wonderful she was. If you need a different, beautiful wedding venue look no further, getting married at the BRCC was definitely one of the best decisions we ever made.

Profile Picture Elisha, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

We had a June wedding under the BRCC Tent. It could not have been more perfect! Everything was seamless - Stephanie was unbelievably helpful. The tent has fans, cute cafe lights, AND AC! They let our party guests go outside on to lounge and play lawn games. What about bathrooms? They have a wonderfully maintained trailer with multi stalled mens and womens rooms - super clean and perfect for the event. The staff so attentive and so nice! They kept us fed and found my groom a red bull after he had requested one. Cannot say enough kind words!

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Parking, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Stations, Tastings, Covered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, In-House Bar, In-House Catering

My husband and I had our reception at BRCC on 6/2/2018 and could not be happier with our venue! We worked with Danielle from the beginning, and she was amazing! She was quick to respond to emails and answered all our questions. Everyone we met leading up to and on the day of the wedding was extremely professional. The views from the ball room are gorgeous – our guests took advantage of the outside deck. The room itself looked elegant and perfect. We got a lot of compliments on the cocktail hour food and the dinner as well. Danielle and the maître d’ were both wonderful on the day of the wedding, and we were never without water, drinks, or food. This venue is also very reasonably priced for the outstanding service and quality that are included. We definitely recommend Basking Ridge Country Club as the perfect wedding venue!

Profile Picture Alysse, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cake, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Indoor, Scenic Views, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Wine, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Stations, Tastings, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Danielle was truly amazing!! She went above and beyond to meet our request. The view is great, we received nothing but positive feedback back from our guest about the customer service. Thank you so much Danielle and Basking Ridge Country Club!!!

Profile Picture Kevin, 3/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Bridal Suite, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Indoor, Scenic Views, Parking, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Stations, Tastings, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Basking Ridge Country Club made all of our wedding dreams come true. We worked with Stephanie Bailey and she was nothing short of amazing throughout the entire process. She was helpful, responsive, and set our minds at ease that everything would be taken care of properly every step of the way. You can tell that she truly loves her job and puts everything into giving couples the wedding of their dreams. Our guests raved about the cocktail hour food, drinks were always full, the service was wonderful, and I can honestly say everything went perfectly for our wedding reception. They made us feel like a king and a queen and what more could we possibly ask for. The BRCC cocktail hour space and ball room are modern, beautiful, and elegantly decorated. The outside space is beautiful with plenty of locations for bridal party pictures. BRCC took care of setting up all of my decorations and everything truly looked amazing. They offer fantastic packages at a price you absolutely cannot beat in this central NJ area.

Profile Picture rebecca, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Stations, Tastings, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound

We had our wedding at Basking Ridge Country Club on 9/16/17 and couldn't have asked for a better partnership throughout the entire process. Danielle was extremely professional and super responsive (as in she would write back to my emails literally within minutes), and always just a phone call away. She kept me at ease throughout the entire planning process, and kept up with all of our ever-changing requests and was patient and guiding (but never pushing) when we were indecisive about certain aspects of our wedding. You can tell she's done this MANY times and has gone through a variety of circumstances.

On the actual day of our wedding, Danielle was there every step of the way along with the Maître D'. We got some un-anticipated rain literally minutes before I was going to walk down the aisle, and the staff was able to adapt on-the-spot and be extremely flexible in keeping the guests happy but also making sure we had the outdoor ceremony we wanted. In short, when the rain opened up and didn't seem to be going anywhere for 45+ minutes, they were able to open the bar early, and to our guests surprise/delight they flipped our schedule and were able to have the entire cocktail hour BEFORE the ceremony. While unconventional, everyone raved about how they loved having a full stomach (and a few drinks) in them before the ceremony, ultimately making everything a bit more relaxed while still keeping things seamless! We, in turn, got to have the ceremony as we wanted, post-rain, thanks to a very flexible staff who was able to adapt on the fly.

All of our guests raved about the food and the venue as a whole, and we got some great photos as it's a beautiful club by nature. This, coupled with its location right off the highway, made for a perfect place not only for my husband and I, but also for our guests as it was so convenient for those traveling. Definitely would recommend, and we can't wait to have another reason to host an event here!

Profile Picture heather, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cake, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Tastings, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor

We had an awesome experience working with Stephanie at BRCC. She was helpful from the first day we visited the site, answering all of our questions and helping us along the way! Our guests have been raving about the food and the beautiful setting at the country club! We would highly recommend checking out this location!

Profile Picture Teresa, 9/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Liquor License, Open Bar, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Stations, Tastings, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor

We could not have been happier with our experience at BRCC. We looked at a few other venues before meeting with Stephanie, and we knew from our first meeting that it was the venue for us. We had our wedding in the tent, and it was perfect for the laid-back vibe we wanted (i.e. not the typical Jersey ballroom). Our guests were blown away by the ambiance, food, and service, and their pricing is an incredible value compared to other venues in the area. Stephanie was amazing to work with; she was on the ball every step of the way, and super responsive to every question we had (especially as we got closer to the day of.) She was flexible and accommodating, and truly helped us make our wedding day reflect exactly what we wanted. My mom also chose to throw my wedding shower at BRCC, and we had a beautiful day (with incredible food) for that as well. My family has already said they'd absolutely throw future events and parties here. I could not recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Marisa, 7/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Scenic Views, Cake, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Stations, Tastings

Outstanding!!! Literally unbelievable. They were super detailed in the planning process and amazingly reliable. When getting all materials and vendors organized the staff did it in a blink of an eye. The hosts Danielle and other associate Stephanie were rock stars!! Literally took care of everything we needed and even did things that never even crossed our mind. During our wedding Danielle was a stud and provided us a cocktail dish that had all of the items we wanted without even requesting since we were occupied with family and photos!! At our sweetheart table the drinks were constantly refilled and never had to go to the bar for any other items. However, I heard the bar staff was incredible and honored every guests request. The food was immaculate and there are still guest messaging me about how amazing it tasted. We found this venue from one of the owners Ralph, and he was spectacular in the process too!! Top notch and hands down the best day of our life due to this venue, the food/service, and the amazing staff. Book it now before they fill up!!!

Profile Picture Adam, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We looked at about 6 wedding venues before my husband and I compared notes and just knew that we had to go with BRCC. We liked the event space and appreciated recent renovations, but what really sold us were the past reviews and Stephanie. Leading up to the wedding Stephanie was always so responsive and helpful. She was also very flexible in planning some of our non-traditional asks. We had a cigar and scotch bar, but all we supplied were the cigars. She coordinated everything else and it worked out perfectly-our guests LOVED it!! Also, right before our wedding they renovated the back porch, bathrooms, and bridal suite, which was an awesome surprise. There was not a doubt in our minds that day-of, the wedding would go smoothly and it did! We've heard nothing but positive guest feedback about the food (the mac'n'cheese bar was another big hit) and I could not have asked for a better experience. I did not hire a professional meeting planner or day-of coordinator, because there was absolutely no need. The team at BRCC executes so well, I really think they are at the top of their game and the best value in the area.

Profile Picture Alana, 4/28/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor

Basking Ridge Country Club was the PERFECT venue for our special day! We could not be more thrilled with our how wedding turned out! The scenery was gorgeous and made for the most beautiful pictures, the food was amazingly delicious and so plentiful, and the ambience inside was so warm and inviting. Danielle was a complete pleasure to work with and made the planning process so easy and the day of run so seamlessly; she was always readily available for any questions or visits. We were very impressed with how they handled our ceremony to reception transition perfectly; our ceremony ended earlier than planned, and yet they were ready to go with champagne and cocktail hour so our guests never waited for anything! The organization and detail oriented nature of the staff was evident; this venue was also very reasonably priced for such exceptional quality! We highly recommend Basking Ridge Country Club!!!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 11/12/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink

I can't say enough great things about Basking Ridge Country Club (BRCC) and Danielle, one of the catering sales managers. From my initial e-mail to obtaining more information to our deposit-- we have had nothing but an amazing experience! Danielle happily showed us around on a Saturday and answered all of my questions I had (and didn't even know I had). She has been extremely helpful and generous with her time and help as we plan our wedding. Whenever I have a question she answers almost immediately, always willing to help. We are going to be having our reception at the BRCC in a tent outside, and I cannot wait because when we went to see the venue, the whole entire place was spectacular!!! So many beautiful photo ops and a real organizational flow to the whole venue! I recommend BRCC to anyone interested in having a reception in a tent in the summer, it's to die for!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 8/13/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Wheelchair Access

On 8/6/16, my husband and I had our wedding reception at the Basking Ridge Country Club. I cannot say enough for this wonderful venue. Choosing BRCC was the best choice we made in the entire wedding process. From the very start when we went to look at BRCC, we were greeted so warmly by a staff that was not at all pushy. We worked with Stephanie as our Coordinator and we absolutely adored her from start to finish. Stephanie was kind and caring and professional. She clearly had much experience and her calm demeanor was so comforting as she guided us through the whole process of planning and executing the wedding.
At BRCC you get a family-like experience. They treat you as well as your families and friends as if it is your home. They cannot do enough to accommodate and make all of you happy. It was so touching and added to the family-feel of our wedding.
The venue is on beautiful grounds and the recent renovations are apparent. This doesn’t have those old tacky “wedding venue carpets” or ugly chairs! On the contrary it’s all neutral colors and fancy shimmery updated chairs. The food at this venue is TO DIE FOR! Guests are still raving about the amazing food. This is not surprising, considering their chef is so talented and spends hours with the couple at a tasting!
The day of the wedding at BRCC was so simple and care free. The staff took care of everything! They set all of our props and our decorations to perfection. Everything was elegant and beautiful. We were taken care of nonstop at the wedding- as the bride and groom we had our own waiter who would have our drinks refilled before we even realized they needed refilling, and our plates cleared and replaced with second servings as soon as our utensils hit the table. My husband and I felt like King and Queen. They unobtrusively took care of us all night long! Furthermore, this same treatment was given to our parents, which made it all the more special.
BRCC surpassed our every dream and expectation!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Signature Drink, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Wheelchair Access

I had the most amazing wedding day thanks to Stephanie and the staff at Basking Ridge Country Club. BRCC is a beautiful venue with an amazing view. There are fireplaces in every room and updated décor. The ballroom has a nice deck outside overlooking the golf course. From our very first meeting, Stephanie made me feel comfortable and was able to help me imagine my wedding day. She was in constant communication and would answer any and all questions that I had throughout the planning process. The day of the wedding couldn’t have gone any better. Everything looked absolutely beautiful and was exactly what I was looking for. The food was fantastic and exceeded our expectations. The service for our event was out of this world and each guest felt very taken care of. They made sure me and my husband were attended to at every moment and that we were ready for anything that was going to happen during the wedding. My parents were also very pleased with the service they received as well. We have been hearing for weeks how great the food and service for our event was. Every detail of our night was meticulously looked after by Stephanie and we are extremely pleased with our wedding reception. I would highly recommend Basking Ridge Country Club and Stephanie!

Profile Picture Jen, 6/24/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Bridal Suite, Cake, Lighting/Sound

I cannot rave enough about BRCC and Danielle specifically - we met with her for our initial tour and she was a big part of the reason we chose BRCC. She was so responsive to our initial inquiries (we never waited more than 24 hours for an email back - sometimes it was as little as 5 minutes) and she was so friendly and made us feel like our wedding was important to her. After we signed our contract, that didn't change. Danielle was so attentive and so easily approachable to ask questions. She was willing to help us every step of the way, and she made the entire experience so much less stressful because of that. Our day itself was absolutely perfect. Everyone at BRCC did their best so that we never had to ask for anything, including putting a small dray of passed appetizers in the bridal suite for me and my husband. The staff was super friendly, and all of our guests had so much fun. They are raving about the food (including our friends and family members who are chefs) and we agree! Especially the cheesesteak sliders during the cocktail hour!!! I'm still hungry for them! Our decorations were put out exactly as we pictured them, and everything was absolutely beautiful. People have had such nice things to say about the beautiful ballroom and grounds. We absolutely could not have picked a better venue to hold our wedding at. We are so, so happy with how everything turned out and we really feel that we got a great value for our money. We had visited BRCC first during our venue search and we visited a few more venues just to make sure we saw what was out there, and the value within our price range couldn't be beat. We got so much more for our money at BRCC than other comparatively priced venues. We would recommend them to anyone, and I'm already trying to think of reasons I could hold another event there!!

Profile Picture Lierin, 5/28/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Cake, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Premium Liquor

Basking Ridge Country Club is a gorgeous venue to have your wedding. Not only is the venue beautiful but the food is excellent.! Danielle is very professional and sweet. She responds immediately to any questions you have. I would highly recommend this venue for a wedding. We had our reception there recently and I had so many compliments about this venue. They also have beautiful lighting in the main ball room. I chose a light purple color because that was my theme color. The place looked so beautiful at night.

Profile Picture User6700370, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

This was a second wedding for an older couple. We chose this venue because it is easily accessible for handicapped wedding guests. We had a definite vision for our special day and Danielle was instrumental in bringing that vision to life! We got to know Danielle and Chef Walter quite well through our many calls and e-mails as we planned our wedding. They were always so knowledgeable, kind, patient and reassuring with us! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect! The food was delicious and the ballroom suited our ceremony and reception needs beautifully. Our wedding was two months ago and our guests are still telling us that ours was one of the best weddings they have ever been to. I would highly recommend the Basking Ridge Country Club.

Profile Picture User6176139, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Bridal Suite, Cake, Lighting/Sound, Wheelchair Access, Indoor

We had our wedding at Basking Ridge Country Club in November of 2015. In an effort to keep things brief, I would say that our wedding went perfectly. Working with Stephanie - one of two wedding coordinators on staff - was remarkably easy. Any question we had, she answered well and quickly. She was very good at giving her opinions on how the day was coming together and helping us with things we might have otherwise missed. Our whole experience with Basking Ridge Country Club was amazing. All of our guests raved about the food. The servers were responsive and attentive. The bartenders worked very hard to keep everyone happy. We could not have imagined a better day.

Profile Picture User4519629, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Indoor

Danielle is an excellent sales rep and wedding planner. Very kind, understanding, and happy to help.
Always listened carefully to our concerns, kept us calm, and was very patient with our numerous questions.

Profile Picture User6185318, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Wheelchair Access

BRCC was nothing short of amazing!!! From the very first meeting to consider the venue through the end of the wedding night, BRCC delivered! Our coordinator Stephanie was THE best! Incredibly helpful and sweet. She made sure our wedding was everything we wanted and more! My bridal party all said Stephanie was so great the day of the wedding coordinating everyone for the ceremony, etc. she always answered emails or calls and was very professional. BRCC hosts only one wedding at a time which was a major plus for us. The moment we toured the place we fell in love and were so worried that we wouldn't be able to afford it but we're shocked and pleased with how reasonable to prices were compared to many other venues we looked at.
The food was also great! I received so many compliments on the food, everyone thought it tasted great and their standard package provided an abundant amount of food! The menu was unique and had plenty to satisfy all tastes. The views at BRCC were also incredible- so many spots to take pictures before and after ceremony. We we lucky to have such a nice day for our outdoor ceremony. Everything was just as I had wanted and expected from this venue. There is not one bad thing to say about it. My husband and I had a fantastic day and it would not have been the same if it was not for BRCC. We also got all of our vendors from BRCC bridal show that they host a couple times a year, which was incredibly helpful. THANK YOU SO MUCH BRCC FOR AN AMAZING WEDDING! If you are looking for a beautiful venue in north jersey or even central this is THE PLACE TO BE! So happy with our decision!

Profile Picture Alaina, 9/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were very pleased with our service at the Basking Ridge Country. Danielle and Stephanie are very helpful and professional. We also thrilled with the chef, and the food was delicious. We would recommend this venue to everyone, and we plan on hosting other events here in the future.

Profile Picture Anthony, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our experience with BRCC was nothing short of perfect. We worked with Stephanie and she was absolutely wonderful. She was always very professional and friendly. She was extremely helpful and she always got right back to us to answer any questions. She made everything clear and easy and most of all she was there to greet us on the day of our wedding making sure everything was going exactly as we had planned. Not only was everything how we imagined, the food was AWESOME, we got so many complements, and all of the staff the day of was extremely friendly, greeted everybody with a smiling face and never hesitated to help not just the bride and the groom but everybody who attended our wedding. We were so happy and stress free thought the night BRCC and it's wonderful staff made it easy for us to enjoy the night all the way through. We can't thank them enough for all they had done for us, they really went above and beyond!

Profile Picture Erin, 8/8/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound

I had my engagement party at the Basking Ridge Country club (tent) and I was so pleased with everything from the party- it was like a mini wedding and it was exactly what I had envisioned. Danielle was AMAZING throughout the entire planning process and on the date of the event she made sure everything went perfectly. I trusted her 100% and had no doubts at any point that it would be anything less than perfect with her in charge. My family and I were so happy with the experience that we just booked my baby shower and will be coming back for that in March! We can't wait to see how beautiful Danielle makes this experience. I would recommend anyone to host an event at BRCC!

Profile Picture Gina, 6/14/15, 3 Reviews