Bashert Jewelry Reviews

9 Reviews for Bashert Jewelry

• Sydney

Sydney · Married on 04/27/2019

Compliments Galore!

My Fiance got my engagement ring from here and I am in love! It's everything I could have wished for and exactly what I wanted. We went through our brother in law who works with them and received the ring in a few weeks (I think this is what happened. I wasn't involved in the ordering process). Most importantly, they even repaired it when I mangled it (totally my fault) and one of my stones fell out. They were easy to work with and fast too!

Sent on 02/07/2019

glenn · Married on 01/31/2018

Stan is personable, fair . patient, and listens to what the client wants. He is a perfectionist and his creativity speaks for it self. I would Highly recommend my friends and family to work with him

Sent on 03/05/2018

Jeff · Married on 09/05/2015

Stan, who is the Jeweler/Artisan @ Bashert, wants your purchase to be a Personal experience which adds to the joy of your event. He created a custom, "Past, Present & Future Ring" for the Love of my life which is as unique as Bashert Jewelers. Stan worked very hard to guide me along the way during the design process and was more interested in providing what I wanted than, "Selling" me a ring. The end result was Spectacular! Just what he promised and executed in excellence. A perfect symbol of my Wife's and my journey through life together and the Love we have for each other, (we have been married 40 years, Stan helped us to feel like Newlyweds again). Yes indeed, the Personal touch that Bashert brings to the table adds to the glitter of the Gold. I can honestly say that working with Stan was thoroughly enjoyable, his work is exquisite, his ethic is above reproach and he is just a very nice Fellow to work with. I RARELY offer recommendations, but with Bashert it is easy, you just can't go wrong. It's obvious, Stan wants to keep Bashert's reputation as Sparkling and unique as the Jewelry they offer. I personally found working with Stan to be, "A Breath of Fresh air" and exceeded my High expectations.

Sent on 08/07/2015

Bashert Jewelry's reply:

Thank you Jeff for your kind words.

Sophia · Married on 08/13/2015

Artistic design, professional service, timely delivered.

Sent on 08/06/2015

Bashert Jewelry's reply:

Thank You Sophia for your kind words !

Jeff · event on 07/09/2015

Stan, who is the Jeweler/Artisan @ Bashert, wants your purchase to be a Personal experience which adds to the joy of your event. He created a custom, "Past, Present & Future Ring" for the Love of my life which is as unique as Bashert Jewelers. Stan worked very hard to guide me along the way during the design process and was more interested in providing what I wanted than, "Selling" me a ring. The end result was Spectacular! Just what he promised and executed in excellence. A perfect symbol of my Wife's and my journey through life together and the Love we have for each other. Yes indeed, the Personal touch that Bashert brings to the table adds to the glitter of the Gold. I can honestly say that working with Stan was thoroughly enjoyable, his work is exquisite, his ethic is above reproach and he is just a very nice Fellow to work with. I RARELY offer recommendations, but with Bashert it is easy, you just can't go wrong. It's obvious, Stan wants to keep Bashert's reputation as Sparkling and unique as the Jewelry they offer. I personally found working with Stan to be, "A Breath of Fresh air" and exceeded my High expectations.

Sent on 08/07/2015

Bashert Jewelry's reply:

Thank You Jeff again for your very kind words.

DJ · event on 01/25/2014

Stan must be the most patient person in the world and I can not thank him enough for the time, recommendations he made, as well as the smiles he has produced for my wife. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I look forward to the next big one!

Sent on 08/14/2015

Bashert Jewelry's reply:

Thank you DJ ... You rock !

vicky · event on 01/25/2013

Very pleased with the quality of work

Sent on 08/06/2015

Bashert Jewelry's reply:

Thank You Vicky for your kind words !

Lina · Married on 11/07/2008

Professional, creative, passionate and understanding. We had a great experience with the designer who elevated my idea of a wedding ring to another level and showed me that every ring is special. I am more than pleased with the result! Thank you for the professional work and good luck!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Bashert Jewelry's reply:

Thank you Lina for your kind words.

Baran · Married on 03/11/2017

We initially had another ring, a Tiffany's style 6-prong solitaire but decided that it was too generic. So we returned the ring and went with Bashert. My girlfriend had her heart set on the "Take My Heart" solitaire design. Initially we were nervous that the actual product would look different than online but when we received the ring, it looked true to the pictures. Stan was extremely helpful and accommodating with our custom order. He sent us frequent updates and pictures of the finished product, which made my girlfriend happy because she was so excited about the ring. He made our dream a possibility. We are extremely happy with the ring.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Bashert Jewelry's reply:

Thank you Baran Ho for trusting us to be part of your very special occasion. Congratulations and cheers to many happy and healthy years ahead!