57 Reviews for Bartlett Pair Photography

Albums (3)
Liability Insurance (2)
Prints (2)
57 Bartlett Pair Photography Reviews

have to provide ideas, nice people, flexible

Profile Picture ramona, 9/22/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Upon our first meeting with Jaime we immediately knew that her caliber of work & her personality were exactly what we were looking for! Jaime is sweet, honest, intelligent and ever the professional. We instantly "clicked" with Jaime & once we saw her portfolio we handed her our deposit, we just couldn’t take the chance that she would become unavailable the day of our wedding. We weren’t allowing her to slip through our hands! Bartlett Pair Photography captured each & every single moment of our day. There wasn't an event or an emotion that was not caught on film. We’re beyond thrilled with their work & we're so blessed that we’ll forever be able to look at these breathtaking photographs & relive our big day! Jaime was in constant communication with me. I emailed her a long list of photographs that I wanted and while most photographers would have labeled me a bride who “wants too much”, Jaime didn’t even bat an eye! I trusted Jaime & Lincoln to capture our special day in a one of a kind, creative, inspiring, beautiful way & I’m so glad I did because that’s exactly what they delivered! Jaime & Lincoln took photographs of not only the “big” stuff (the kiss, the first dance, etc.) but they also captured little details (personalized drink stirrers, favors, food, etc.). As a bride, you’re busy the day of your wedding so you don’t always notice everything which made me appreciate their attention to detail even more, as it was such a joy to look at the photographs & say “Oh I didn’t notice that. I’m so happy they took a picture of it!” My husband & I cannot sing Bartlett Pair Photography’s praises loudly enough. The best compliment that we can give is that we would recommend them to our family & friends. There’s not one single thing we would change about our wedding day & that includes hiring Bartlett Pair Photography! I can only hope that they're still taking photographs when we decide to start our family, as I wouldn't trust anyone else to take such important pictures.

Profile Picture Jaime, 9/15/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jaime and Lincoln were fabulous! Jaime was always timely with any questions I had during the planning process and my photos were edited and emailed to me before I even returned from my honeymoon!

During our wedding I didn't even know Jaime and Lincoln were there yet they captured such candid shots of us and all our family and friends during our reception. It was amazing!

Our photos are gorgeous and I could not have asked for a better photography team. Did I mention they are super nice too?! Go with Bartlett Pair and you will be 100% satisfied

Profile Picture Jill, 8/4/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

it was an absolute pleasure working with Jamie and Lincoln. They took beautiful pictures without getting in the way. All of my guests said they didn't even know the photographers were there. Jamie got all the proofs to me in record time, was a sweetheart when working with me on composing our albulm layout and got the finished product to use in less than 2 wks!

This couple work fabulously together! They were on time, professional, so friendly and prices are VERY reasonable!

Profile Picture Tina, 7/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jaime and Lincoln were worth every penny! My wedding was the most perfect day and I couldn't wait to get the pictures back so I could remember every bit of the big day--- not only did we get our pictures back within 2 weeks, but they were AMAZING! We got over 700 amazing images from our special day.

Jaime and Lincoln were professional and warm. They made us feel very comfortable and operated under the tenant of "whatever you want" but also had some very original ideas of their own. Having two photographers is essential. They captured every moment and edited the photos to perfection.

I couldn't be happier with the finished product. Thank you for everything Bartlett Pair!!!!

Profile Picture Diane, 6/23/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jamie and Lincoln were beyond professional but remained warm and friendly. They let us take the reigns as far as direction goes, but were not afraid to step in and give suggestions for good shots. We received the edited pictures back rather quickly and are still poring over how beautiful the pictures turned out. My wedding day was perfect and I could not have asked for a better pair of photographers.

Profile Picture Diane, 6/23/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing Photographers! Pictures are like out of a beautiful storybook. FAST turn-around. I received my photos in only 3 weeks! SO easy to work with. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User3119259, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews