65 Reviews for Bartlett Pair Photography

Liability Insurance (3)
Albums (3)
Prints (3)
Save the Date (1)

Jaime and Lincoln did SUCH a wonderful job, from our engagement session to the wedding day itself. They have a great working chemistry (benefits of working with your spouse!) that carries over into how they capture your special day. They managed to make a pretty standard church setting look absolutely phenomenal, and they were very knowledgable of all the locations (engagement session, church grounds, reception site). They clearly prepared well, delivered us a whole bunch of wonderful photos, and were super friendly to boot! Definitely recommend them to anyone looking for an exceptional pair of photographers.

Profile Picture Tom, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jaime and Lincoln were fantastic! They were so easy and great to have around on our wedding day and the pictures all turned out to be great. We cannot say enough good things about out experience with them, both the engagement photos and our wedding pics :)

Profile Picture User6922065, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We started our journey with Lincoln and Jaime on our engagement shoot. They were so easy to take direction from and captured wonderful pictures. On our wedding day through the hustle of the day they were able to capture all of our requested poses and our details. Their pictures allowed us to relive the day and we will always have such beautiful images to remember the best day ever! We couldn't have asked for anything better, it felt like having another set of friends with us celebrating the day.

Profile Picture Allisa, 10/23/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

The Bartlett Pair, Jaime and Lincoln, are absolutely awesome and far exceeded my expectations! Besides the fact that they are both Penn Staters (so are my Husband and I), they take beautiful photos! Jaime was so flexible to come meet with me prior to the wedding to go through the planning process of wedding timelines, family picture must-takes, etc. and extremely responsive whenever I had any questions.

For the wedding, they were invisible during the ceremony and reception, captured all the pictures I requested and then some, and had a great eye for catching the best shots. I have gotten so many compliments on how beautiful the photos are... and since there are so many it is going to be so hard to pick which ones to print! I highly, highly recommend this dynamic duo!

Profile Picture User5571091, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files

The Bartlett Pair exceeded my expectations. From the planning (when Jaime met me just weeks post partum because that is what fit my schedule) to running through the venue to make sure we got THE fall tree, they were amazing. Because my husband and I do not live locally, we unfortunately weren't able to do engagement photos, so I was anxious about not knowing how to stand or where to look, but Jaime and Lincoln put us at ease instantly! I found Jaime and Lincoln to be an adorable team, clearly in love with each other and with what they do. The support and pride they showed for each other was infectious and a nice little lesson in marriage and supporting your partner for us on our wedding day! We also recieved all of our amazing photos before we could even come down from the high of being married.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/26/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Digital Files, Proofs

Jaime and Lincoln are the best! From the first time I spoke to Jaime, I knew Bartlett Pair Photography were perfect for us. They are super responsive, definitely know what they're talking about, and a pleasure to work with. The week leading up to the wedding, they answered all of our questions and helped us figure out the flow and timing and just gave good vibes.
On our actual wedding day, it was if we'd known Jaime and Lincoln for years. They were so easy to work with and professional. They knew how to blend in to get some amazing shots. We have received so many compliments on our pictures. We just adore all of our pictures. They are perfect!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/20/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Digital Files

Excellent excellent excellent! We hardly noticed them all night, not intrusive at all, but the pictures were fab and there was a super quick turnaround! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/12/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We could go on and on about how much we LOVED working with Bartlett Pair. We first worked with them on our engagement photos - and this was one of the most fun experiences we've ever had! Right away, we felt totally comfortable with Jaime and Lincoln, and of course the photos came out beautifully! We hired them right away for our wedding.

We were in touch throughout our planning process, and leaned on them for lots of photo advice. They were ALWAYS so friendly and got back to us very quickly. Our whole wedding celebration was a total blast. It was particularly hot that day, but Jaime and Lincoln didn't miss a beat! They were so upbeat and positive, it made the whole experience even more fun. Our friends and family commented throughout the night about how much they loved our photographers - they truly felt like part of our family and we were so glad to have them there to capture our special day.

We were on our honeymoon when we received all of our wedding photos back - it was SO romantic to look through them and relive our wedding day while on our honeymoon. We couldn't believe how quickly we received our photos, and how amazing they looked, and how many there were! We chose not to have a videographer, and after the wedding I was regretting it a little bit. This feeling immediately went away when we received our photos. Somehow Jaime and Lincoln were able to capture every single moment in such a genuine way.

We would recommend Bartlett Pair for any bride & groom!! They are truly the best!!

Profile Picture Sue, 9/4/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jaime and Lincoln's "Bartlett Pair Photography" was more than we could have ever asked for! They were not only the nicest couple to work with but were extremely professional, efficient and flexible the day of our wedding. We were so excited to see how the pictures had turned out from that day and their turnaround rate was unbelievably fast! I am still receiving compliments from the guests who had attended our wedding on how beautiful our pictures had turned out! I highly recommend Bartlett Pair Photography to anyone who is looking for a guaranteed beautiful product! :)

Profile Picture Megan, 8/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you're searching for a company to photograph your big event, please do yourself a huge favor and look no further!

Where to begin? From the moment we chose Bartlett Pair Photography to photograph our wedding day, Lincoln and Jaime gave us an overall experience we'd never even dreamed of. Leading up to the wedding, they handled everything like true pros...they managed to keep us prepared and up to date with absolutely zero stress or hassle. When the big day arrived, Lincoln and Jaime seemed to have a "6th sense" of understanding the exact shots that we needed to reflect the overall experience of our wedding. The photos we have of ourselves, family, and friends will be treasured for the rest of our lives. An added touch that we didn't even expect was Bartlett Pair's activity on Social Media. Jaime and Lincoln surprised us with posts of some of our favorite shots during and even after the wedding was over on Instagram. This just goes to show that they're proud of their work and more importantly that they're excited to share the joy that they're capable of capturing.

Jaime and Lincoln have a true gift...we can only thank them for all that they've done. We recommend them to anyone looking for the perfect photography experience!

Ryan and Mary Healey

Profile Picture Ryan, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Let me preface by saying the weather conditions on our wedding day were less than ideal. We had down pouring rain from first thing in the morning through 11 PM at night. Hey, that means we have all the luck in the world right? Jaime and Lincoln handled it like champs. They were so much more than photographers that day. From scopping out great spots we could utilize even in the rain to talking Sarah down from a near panic attack when her hair got soaked with rain. We loved getting to know Jaime & Lincoln, they are so much fun and it felt like just another couple of friends at our wedding who happened to be taking our pictures. Jaime was so great at keeping us up to date on the progress of everything and we got 60+ preview images on Facebook much sooner than we anticipated. The pictures turned out wonderfully, some even look like it was a bright, sunny day. Incredible work! We would absolutely recommend them to our closest friends. In fact, Sarah's sister has booked them for her upcoming 2016 wedding! We can't wait to work with them again as part of the bridal party!

Profile Picture Sarah & Ryan, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Prints

Bartlett Pair made our wedding day so stress free by keeping us ahead of schedule while taking gorgeous photos. I've already referred 3 engaged friends and I would gladly refer more! Our photos turned out even more beautiful than I ever thought possible. We've gotten so many compliments on our photos and we couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Mallory, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jaime and Lincoln were so amazing to work with! From the initial phone call with Jaime, I knew that I wanted to book them for both our engagement and wedding photos and it's one of the best decisions we made! We were nervous about our engagement photos but they made us feel so comfortable and it really showed in the photos. For our wedding, they made sure we got all of the shots that we wanted and that we stayed on schedule and fit right in with our family and friends. The photos turned out so beautiful and we can't thank Jaime and Lincoln enough!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/19/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jaime and Lincoln were a blast to work with from the very beginning. Their style is super unique and it's easy to just let go and let them do their thing. The photos from our wedding are all so beautiful, it's hard to pick the ones you want to frame! I'd hire them again in a second, they make me want to get married every weekend!

Profile Picture Tara, 6/13/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

We LOVE Jaime and Lincoln!! We worked with them for both our engagement photos and our wedding photos and they have been the BEST! My husband and I (along with our bridal party) always like to have fun and never really take things seriously, so it was great the Lincoln and Jaime went along with it and photographed some amazing pictures from our wedding!! I look at them every day and still get excited over how amazing they are. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Kristine, 5/10/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jaime and Lincoln were simply the best photographers we could ask for. From the very beginning of planning, they were so helpful and easy to work with. They worked around our budget to help us get exactly what we wanted. They responded to emails quickly and were flexible when we needed to make minor adjustments to the photo plan. Most importantly- our photos are BEAUTIFUL! We absolutely love them and have gotten so many compliments on them. Jaime and Lincoln perfectly captured our wedding day- they are so fun, creative and so so talented. We seriously can't stop looking at the photos!! I would hire them again without a second thought!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/17/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jaime & Lincoln did a fantastic job! They were so wonderful & professional to work with. They were quick to make adjustments due to weather constraints on our wedding day and able to coordinate groups and get a variety of shots in different places around the venue. Our photographs turned out amazing- we are so impressed! They are so creative and beautiful, we love reliving all of those special moments.

Profile Picture User4392648, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I love scrap booking and have a lot of photos and capturing memories so when it came to getting married I knew my wedding pictures would be too priority for me! I started researching the web and looking at photographers when I came upon Jaime and Lincoln Bartlett of Bartlett Pair Photography. Their website was so unique and cute I put my information in the site to request more info. I got a friendly e mail back from Jaime in the next hour! She gave me all pricing and details and was so nice so I set up a phone call with her in the next couple days. Low and behold the day came and Jaime called me on the dot when she was suppose to. I booked them immediately after speaking with her. She gave off such a good vibe and I felt a great connection. Jaime was always answering my e mails promptly and helping me the whole way through the wedding process. Than my big day came! Jaime and Lincoln came right on time and were so amazing to work with! They work phenomenally together and were so professional yet so much fun. They were with us all day and faded into the background through the reception and you didn't even notice them there as they snapped away! At the end of the night they did amazing sparkler pictures with us. My husband and I left for our week honeymoon and the day we got back I already had an e mail from Jaime with a link to all our pictures! It was so fast! And the pictures are STUNNING!!! I couldn't be happier. Everything came out exactly the way I wanted it to. Jaime and Lincoln captured my whole day in every detail. All my friends and family are raving about my pictures! It was worth every penny! Jaime and Lincoln are so talented and so a joy to work with!! I would recommended them to anyone I know especially for weddings but for any important photo moments in life. They were absolutely amazing and I couldn't be happier I found them!

Profile Picture Haley, 8/30/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Bartlett Pair was so wonderful to work with! We are absolutely thrilled by all the breathtaking photos they captured. They are a fun, easy-going, and lovely couple. Our experience could not have been better and I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Alli, 8/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Bartlett Pair Photography is simply incredible: creative, reliable, and downright fun to spend your wedding day with! I knew after viewing their online blog and talking to Jaime on the phone that I had no qualms in saying, "We trust you: you're the professionals; have fun and be creative; you're the bosses!" And, this is coming from a bride who, when it came to it, made the photos my #1 priority ...and they were the thing the stressed me out the least knowing they were in the hands of Jaime and Lincoln so I am glad I trusted my gut! Having an early ceremony they were incredibly flexible with our timeline. From the moment they arrived it just felt natural for them to be part of the wedding with their cool, laid back personalities (yet at the same time insanely focused and at got right to work). While there is not a single aspect of the finished product that isn't amazing, the thing that Bill and I loved the most was their ability to capture candid moments; we truly loved seeing ridiculously insane photos of us and our guests on the dance floor, our weepy-eyed mothers during church, and those moments between the two of us during the day - to name a few. Everything was seriously flawless and we are so thankful to have these photos as our lifelong reminder of our wedding. THANK YOU, Jaime and Lincoln!

Profile Picture Kerri, 7/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We love everything about Bartlett Pair Photography! Jaime and Lincoln were easy to work with in all aspects leading up to and on our wedding day. The pictures came out AMAZING! Our guests even commented how great they were. We would recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/20/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We could not have picked two better people to photograph our wedding day. Jaime and Lincoln were incredible! I do not like attention so I was a little nervous about how I was going to feel being photographed the entire day. I didn't even realize they were there most of the time. We are in love with our pictures! Drew, a typical sports-watching, beer drinking guy who was not into wedding planning at all is obsessed with our pictures! He shows them to everyone! It's impossible to pick a favorite! Thanks so much Bartlett Pair Photography!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 6/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jamie and Lincoln did an amazing job capturing our special day. Having two photographers they were able to be everywhere all the time. She direction was fasntastic and now that we have our images we get to relive the whole day over and over again. I would highly recommend using Bartlett Pair for your wedding or any event.

Profile Picture Christine, 5/9/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We absolutely loved working with Jaime & Linc. They were pleasant, knowledgeable and receptive to anything we wanted to do and of course not to mention our photos were AMAZING. We truly couldn't be happy with the memories they captured and felt like they helped us to relive the day when we watched the slide show. If you're looking for a great photo journalist pair these two are it!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We found Jaime and Lincoln, "the Pair" after reading the many wonderful reviews on various wedding websites. Jaime was so kind; initially taking the time to talk with me about what we were looking for in a photographer, our budget and how best to work within this, and then as we went further in our planning, helping to create a timeline for the day itself, which was extremely helpful. Jaime and Lincoln are absolutely amazing to work with, they are both so easygoing and such nice people- we really felt that they blended in so well with our family and friends-we almost forgot they were our photographers! We were so impressed and grateful for the photos. Not only was the quality outstanding, but they truly were able to capture so many details of our day and help to create memories that we will be able to have forever. We cannot express enough praise for Bartlett Pair Photography-wonderful people, superior talent, amazing memories- Thank you Jaime and Lincoln!

Profile Picture Kristin, 3/23/14, 4 Reviews