57 Reviews for Bartlett Pair Photography

Albums (3)
Liability Insurance (2)
Prints (2)
57 Bartlett Pair Photography Reviews

Jaime and Lincoln were extremely easy to work with on the big day and they helped to keep us CALM.

We had a rain situation that they handled in stride with ease, while still getting all of our proper group pictures taken

As far as 2 total strangers hanging around with you and your friends for a day snapping your pictures, this duo is the only option. They made us feel confident and comfortable.

thanks to the team!

Profile Picture Tom, 2/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

One word- AMAZING! I had found Jaime and Lincoln through a post from our venue and immediately fell in love with their work. We never had a professional photo session before so we were a little nervous for our engagement session but they made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and put our nerves at ease. The pictures for both our engagement session and wedding day came back incredible! We were completely blown away at how they were able to capture our day. Being with them, you don't feel like you are working with a huge production company, staging everything. Its more like you're hanging out with life-long friends, joking around while they take genuine photos. The are 2 of the nicest people we have ever met and their vision for capturing special moments is so unique. We have gotten so many compliments on our wedding photos and we consider ourselves so lucky to have had them as our photographers! I would hands-down recommend this husband/wife duo to ANYONE! They are truly amazing.

Profile Picture AmberChris, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

One of the most important things to us was photos, as my family is really into making sure we have good photos, and we wanted to make sure we had great memories for years to come. I was so relieved to find Jaime and Lincoln at Bartlett Pair Photography. We really wanted to have 2 photographers for our wedding day, and they both exuded such great, positive energy that helped us feel comfortable. Jaime and Lincoln are the nicest of people, they are professional, timely, and were incredibly kind to us, our wedding party, and all of our guests. We had both engagement and wedding photos done with them, and love our albums. Prior to the wedding, Jaime gave us a list of details that she asked us to fill out to ensure she would get all necessary photos. Considering we had a large family, we were especially impressed that she got all of them! Also, I love their humor and their willingness to shoot all of the photos that we wanted. Plus, the photos speak for themselves. Their quality is simply incredible. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Bartlett Pair Photography.

Photo for Bartlett Pair Photography Review - Reception
Photo for Bartlett Pair Photography Review - Ceremony site
Profile Picture Denise, 8/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jaime and Lincoln were our dream photographers! They were extremely accessible, helpful and flexible in the months leading up to our wedding. On the day of, they were very professional, yet fun to engage with and made us feel so comfortable in our intimate moments. They also worked very well with our videographers, which I am sure is difficult when everyone is trying to get a good shot. Their work captured everything that we envisioned for our wedding, and the beauty of our day was truly transpired in all of the photographs. I will forever be grateful for the memories they have provided us. I promise you will be thankful you asked them to be a part of such a special day in your lives!

Profile Picture devin, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Absolutely perfect!! Jaime and Lincoln were fabulous to work with, and they produced Pinterest-worthy photos of our wedding. I would recommend them to everyone. They captured every detail of our day in a photojournalistic style. When you flip through the photos, it feels like you're back there on our wedding day! The pictures even help me remember parts that went by too fast. Hire them!

Profile Picture Mary, 12/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files

Bartlett Pair came as a recommendation from a friend and it was the BEST decision ever. My husband and I could not be happier with our wedding photos. Not to mention Jaime and Lincoln are awesome! They are two of the kindest people and they truly love what they do which makes the experience all the better. We have had an overwhelming amount of people comment on the quality of our photos and inquiring about our photographers. They are great at providing direction when needed and capturing moments you don't even realize are happening. Jaime and Lincoln, we cannot say enough about your incredible work!!! If I had to get married again I would choose them all over again!

Profile Picture Shonta, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Let me start by saying The Bartlett Pair is the photography team you should hire! We were fortunate enough to have the experience of working with this amazing couple. From day one they helped make our wedding and engagement experience easy and beautiful. They were attentive to our wishes and creative in capturing some amazing moments and memories. We feel so lucky having worked with them as thy were more than just a photographer to us but more like friends. Jamie and Lincoln were so quick with their turn around as well. Between their instagram, blog and our engagement and wedding photo sites there was no shortage of beautiful pictures. The Bartlett Pair was by far the best vendor decision we could have made!!! We cannot thank you enough for capturing our once in a lifetime event. Everyone should seek to hire this amazing team for their special event.

-Brian & Lauren

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

WOW is all I can say. Do not hesitate to hire this truly amazing couple. The Bartlett pair is absolute perfection. This couple is everything I could have hoped for and more. I am beyond impressed with the turn out of my photos. They are STUNNING and I am constantly getting compliments on them. During planning I wanted to ensure I had good quality photos, I am very picky with photos of myself, so choosing a photographer was one of the most important decisions that I had to make. After receiving a recommendation from a close friend, I reached out to the Bartlett pair. They quickly responded and took the time out to call/face time me. After reviewing their work and speaking over the phone with them I instantly felt a connection. They are truly compassionate at what they do and you can feel it through their energy. Through the process they kept on top of me with planning and making sure it was everything I hoped for. They gave me great tools online in order to organize the day properly. I am not the best at planning, however, they made the process super easy and stress free, which is something every bride needs! When reflecting on vendors that I worked with during the wedding, the Bartlett pair exceeded our expectations, communication was always clear and they were exceptionally quick to get our photos back to us! The photos captured every special moment of our day. I am so grateful to have them as a part of my day. Their personality alone was a treat- they are kind, compassionate, creative, friendly, easy going, all around an amazing couple. I cannot come up with enough good words to describe these two. They made the day perfect. They will not disappoint you. I am not one to go online to write reviews but after working with Jamie and Lincoln, I felt that I absolutely had to write a review on them and share how special they are with others. Thank you again Jamie and Lincoln for capturing the beauty of our day, we relive it each time we look back.

Profile Picture Brianna, 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

WOW! Jaime and Lincoln listen - OUR priorities for wedding photos. Natural and organic. Candid over portraits. 101 portraits of an oak tree wasn't for us. We requested the moments that made our special day unique - genuine photos of our guests having fun, the bees and the cocktails, the bride laughing, gramma listening intently, or one of the kids taking an inappropriate public bite of banana chocolate bread pudding... they saw these perfectly. AND, we have dozens of amazing portraits that aren't just the cheese, but the charcuterie too. A YES!

At the start of our photographer search, we considered two criteria: cost and quality. With Jaime and Lincoln we learned there are other important qualifications for a wedding photographer. They're personable. You might mistake them for a guest. Efficiently organize group photo. Glide around capturing the important moments, to you. They smile back. They had fun at the wedding.

We considered a dozen or so different photographers. Right away we noticed many post the best photo (or a few photos) from a wedding. Jaime and Lincoln have dozens of amazing photos from each of their clients' weddings for review, this is not a fluke. You may notice that some emphasize portraits, while others' strength is great candid event photos. The quality that captured our attention, and ultimately our business, with Jaime and Lincoln were the real-moments they were able to capture.

Finally, something should be said of their efficiency. Not only did they quickly and professionally manage the wedding party portraits AND a group photo with 80+ people, but we just got married and WE WANT OUR PICTURES! They had our pictures to us before we got home from the honeymoon!

Thank you, Jaime and Lincoln! Great job! Unfortunately, we hope to never hire you again... but we would in a minute!

Profile Picture User7354398, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't say enough about Bartlett Pair!! Jaime and Lincoln are just the best :) After we had an amazing, laid back and fun engagement session with them in December, Brandon and I were so excited to have them shoot our wedding earlier this month in Philly. Not only did they take an insane amount of beautiful photos of our day, but they made the day run so smoothly and seamlessly orchestrated us and our bridal party throughout the day to capture the best pictures. We are so happy with the quality of the pictures and are having the hardest time picking ones for our album! I honestly want a separate album of just reception dancing photos, they are all so great. Our bridal party was super impressed at how great they were at instructing and directing everyone for the photos without being abrasive or bossy. I have experienced both the bossy photographer and the silent photographer at other weddings, and they someone find the perfect middle ground. By the end of the night, I felt like Jaime and Lincoln were guests themselves and they did such a great job at blending in but being there to capture all the great moments at our ceremony and reception. We can't thank them enough and highly recommend them for your wedding and engagement shoot!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

You won't regret it!!! This husband and wife team were unbelievable to work with! They were easygoing, professional and made our day stress-free. The pictures were stunning!!! They captured every moment in a beautifully, artful way. We hope to work with them again in the future. - Kristina and Ron

Profile Picture kristina, 8/27/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Choose Bartlett Pair, you will not regret it! We met Jaime and Lincoln when they were the photographers at my sisters wedding the previous year. When it came to choosing photographers for our wedding it was an absolutely no-brainer! Both Jaime and Lincoln were amazing to work with. They both made the process so easy and fun. From our engagement session through the whole wedding day we trusted them whole heartedly and knew they would capture our day perfectly! They made us feel very comfortable, like we had known them forever. Seriously felt like friends :) We are so thankful and happy that we had them capture our special day!

Now enough about how amazing they are as people, let's talk photos! Not only did my husband and I absolutely love our photos but so did everyone else. Their creativity and ability to capture every small sweet moment from my mom helping me put on my dress and the moment we said I" do" and all the big crazy ones on the dance floor was amazing. They were always good to add any photo ideas I had which made it a collective effort too :) We will love looking back at our wedding photos forever thanks to the amazing Bartlett Pair! I've said it before and I'll say it again, you guys rock!!

You can't go wrong with Jaime and Lincoln, two of the nicest and most talented people! Thank you for EVERYTHING!

Shaina & Bryan :)

Profile Picture Shaina, 8/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I found out about Bartlett Pair through a post I saw on Instagram. I loved the quality of the photo, so I decided to do more research via Instagram, WeddingWire and their main website. After scrolling through one amazing photo after the next, I was hooked. I spoke to Jaime on the phone to find out more information and immediately knew that she and her husband, Lincoln, were the perfect photographers for our wedding day.

I cannot express enough how incredibly thrilled my husband and I are with our photos. Jaime and Lincoln were so amazing to work with and produced such stunning photos! Not only were they clearly professional, but Jamie and Lincoln were such a calming presence for me. It started to drizzle just as we stepped out of the trolley to begin taking photos and I immediately panicked, but Jaime and Lincoln were so positive and put me at ease right away. You could tell that they've dealt with similar situations before and they handled me, a very nervous bride, perfectly. And not only did the rain hold off, but they managed to capture 1,000 photos from start to finish.

I am completely in awe of the quality of their work, level of professionalism, their constant communication and easygoing personalities. I highly, highly recommend Bartlett Pair. I really couldn't have imagined a better team to capture our most important day.

Thanks, Jaime and Lincoln!

-Brittany and Jeff Weinstein

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

The Bartlett Pair is an amazing husband and wife photography duo!! At our wedding they were so fun and energetic and willing to do anything they had to in order to get a great photo (i.e. hijacking the golf cart, running to the sunset, laying in the grass, etc.!)! They were also incredibly professional and hardworking, even at an outdoor wedding on a hot +90 degree July day, I knew we were in good hands from the start. The photos from our wedding turned out absolutely beautifully! All of our wedding photos (over 1,000 of them!) were available less than a month after our wedding! Jamie and Lincoln have a very creative and artistic eye - the pictures they produced exceeded our expectations and we can't stop looking at them! We would highly recommend The Bartlett Pair! :)

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Proofs

We absolutely love Jaime and Lincoln Bartlett with Bartlett Pair Photography!!! My fiance and I can't say enough great things about this couple. They were incredible to work with, captured breath-taking moments, and were loved by everyone at our wedding.

Paul and I were so incredibly lucky to come across Bartlett Pair Photography during our search for vendors. It was a match made in heaven when we read their website and found out they had met at Penn State University. There was just something about them that was immediately infectious and we're forever grateful to have them be such a huge part of our wedding day!

Jaime arrived at the bridal suite and all of our bridesmaids said "WE LOVE HER"! It was like she was one of the girls. She blended in and took amazing candid photos. Jaime also captured a "first look" with my father and I- this was very important to me as my dad has pancreatic cancer. I had let Jaime and Lincoln know about my dad's illness beforehand and they made an extra effort to focus on moments with him and my family. Lincoln was equally as AWESOME!! He hung out Paul and the groomsmen during the "getting ready" photos and everyone said the same thing- he was just "one of the guys". Our wedding guests said that the Bartlett's seemed like part of the family- everybody loved them!!

Their down to earth, easy-going, and fun personalities, were the icing on top of their amazing professionalism. We could not love our photos more. My recommendation for anyone planning a wedding is to work with Bartlett Pair Photography. You can't go wrong!! Jaime and Lincoln, thank you for capturing our wedding day so perfectly and thank you for your kindness and love throughout the process. You are the best!!

Profile Picture Kiera, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jaime and Lincoln were the photographers for our wedding this past July 4th weekend and we loved them so much!! We planned our wedding in just three months and luckily they were available. Our wedding day was the first day we met Jaime and Lincoln, but it doesn't show in the photos; they made us feel so at ease! During our couple's portrait shots, they gave great direction, yet somehow made it feel like it was just the two of us. It was only three weeks after our wedding day when they sent us the photos and we were blown away. There were over 800!! We loved looking through them and sharing them with our friends and family. Honestly, we were surprised that we looked as good as we did, given how completely exhausted we were! Jaime and Lincoln are magical!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

From the day I knew I was going to be getting married, I told my fiance I want the best photographer no matter what! Jaime and Lincoln were definitely it!!! They are one amazingly beautiful couple that has the perfect eye for all the right pictures!! They seriously did everything I asked and were amazing to work with! They always had a smile on their face and were one step ahead of me with capturing the best pictures. My husband and I have two little boys who we wanted to be a huge part of our day and they both made that possible!. The pictures they captured of my sons was everything I ever wanted, the smiles on their faces they got were priceless!! I cried when I was looking at all my photos from our wedding because of how beautiful they are!! My friends and family agree as well everyone asked me who our photographers were and complimented how amazing the photos were that they took! By far the BEST choice we ever made was contacting Bartlett Pair Photography!! Even better was that they were available for us!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND to anyone who wants those candid photos!! just PERFECT! ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 7/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jaime and Lincoln did SUCH a wonderful job, from our engagement session to the wedding day itself. They have a great working chemistry (benefits of working with your spouse!) that carries over into how they capture your special day. They managed to make a pretty standard church setting look absolutely phenomenal, and they were very knowledgable of all the locations (engagement session, church grounds, reception site). They clearly prepared well, delivered us a whole bunch of wonderful photos, and were super friendly to boot! Definitely recommend them to anyone looking for an exceptional pair of photographers.

Profile Picture Tom, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jaime and Lincoln were fantastic! They were so easy and great to have around on our wedding day and the pictures all turned out to be great. We cannot say enough good things about out experience with them, both the engagement photos and our wedding pics :)

Profile Picture User6922065, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We started our journey with Lincoln and Jaime on our engagement shoot. They were so easy to take direction from and captured wonderful pictures. On our wedding day through the hustle of the day they were able to capture all of our requested poses and our details. Their pictures allowed us to relive the day and we will always have such beautiful images to remember the best day ever! We couldn't have asked for anything better, it felt like having another set of friends with us celebrating the day.

Profile Picture Allisa, 10/23/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

The Bartlett Pair, Jaime and Lincoln, are absolutely awesome and far exceeded my expectations! Besides the fact that they are both Penn Staters (so are my Husband and I), they take beautiful photos! Jaime was so flexible to come meet with me prior to the wedding to go through the planning process of wedding timelines, family picture must-takes, etc. and extremely responsive whenever I had any questions.

For the wedding, they were invisible during the ceremony and reception, captured all the pictures I requested and then some, and had a great eye for catching the best shots. I have gotten so many compliments on how beautiful the photos are... and since there are so many it is going to be so hard to pick which ones to print! I highly, highly recommend this dynamic duo!

Profile Picture User5571091, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files

The Bartlett Pair exceeded my expectations. From the planning (when Jaime met me just weeks post partum because that is what fit my schedule) to running through the venue to make sure we got THE fall tree, they were amazing. Because my husband and I do not live locally, we unfortunately weren't able to do engagement photos, so I was anxious about not knowing how to stand or where to look, but Jaime and Lincoln put us at ease instantly! I found Jaime and Lincoln to be an adorable team, clearly in love with each other and with what they do. The support and pride they showed for each other was infectious and a nice little lesson in marriage and supporting your partner for us on our wedding day! We also recieved all of our amazing photos before we could even come down from the high of being married.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/26/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Digital Files, Proofs

Jaime and Lincoln are the best! From the first time I spoke to Jaime, I knew Bartlett Pair Photography were perfect for us. They are super responsive, definitely know what they're talking about, and a pleasure to work with. The week leading up to the wedding, they answered all of our questions and helped us figure out the flow and timing and just gave good vibes.
On our actual wedding day, it was if we'd known Jaime and Lincoln for years. They were so easy to work with and professional. They knew how to blend in to get some amazing shots. We have received so many compliments on our pictures. We just adore all of our pictures. They are perfect!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/20/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Digital Files

Excellent excellent excellent! We hardly noticed them all night, not intrusive at all, but the pictures were fab and there was a super quick turnaround! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/12/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We could go on and on about how much we LOVED working with Bartlett Pair. We first worked with them on our engagement photos - and this was one of the most fun experiences we've ever had! Right away, we felt totally comfortable with Jaime and Lincoln, and of course the photos came out beautifully! We hired them right away for our wedding.

We were in touch throughout our planning process, and leaned on them for lots of photo advice. They were ALWAYS so friendly and got back to us very quickly. Our whole wedding celebration was a total blast. It was particularly hot that day, but Jaime and Lincoln didn't miss a beat! They were so upbeat and positive, it made the whole experience even more fun. Our friends and family commented throughout the night about how much they loved our photographers - they truly felt like part of our family and we were so glad to have them there to capture our special day.

We were on our honeymoon when we received all of our wedding photos back - it was SO romantic to look through them and relive our wedding day while on our honeymoon. We couldn't believe how quickly we received our photos, and how amazing they looked, and how many there were! We chose not to have a videographer, and after the wedding I was regretting it a little bit. This feeling immediately went away when we received our photos. Somehow Jaime and Lincoln were able to capture every single moment in such a genuine way.

We would recommend Bartlett Pair for any bride & groom!! They are truly the best!!

Profile Picture Sue, 9/4/15, 5 Reviews