Bartlett Pair Photography Reviews

68 | Elverson, PA

68 Reviews for Bartlett Pair Photography

68 Bartlett Pair Photography Reviews

Christine · Married on 05/09/2014

Jamie and Lincoln did an amazing job capturing our special day. Having two photographers they were able to be everywhere all the time. She direction was fasntastic and now that we have our images we get to relive the whole day over and over again. I would highly recommend using Bartlett Pair for your wedding or any event.

Elizabeth · Married on 04/26/2014

We absolutely loved working with Jaime & Linc. They were pleasant, knowledgeable and receptive to anything we wanted to do and of course not to mention our photos were AMAZING. We truly couldn't be happy with the memories they captured and felt like they helped us to relive the day when we watched the slide show. If you're looking for a great photo journalist pair these two are it!

Kristin · Married on 03/23/2014

We found Jaime and Lincoln, "the Pair" after reading the many wonderful reviews on various wedding websites. Jaime was so kind; initially taking the time to talk with me about what we were looking for in a photographer, our budget and how best to work within this, and then as we went further in our planning, helping to create a timeline for the day itself, which was extremely helpful. Jaime and Lincoln are absolutely amazing to work with, they are both so easygoing and such nice people- we really felt that they blended in so well with our family and friends-we almost forgot they were our photographers! We were so impressed and grateful for the photos. Not only was the quality outstanding, but they truly were able to capture so many details of our day and help to create memories that we will be able to have forever. We cannot express enough praise for Bartlett Pair Photography-wonderful people, superior talent, amazing memories- Thank you Jaime and Lincoln!

Shawn · Married on 08/23/2013

Lincoln and Jaime did the pictures for our wedding and they were outstanding. They were like ninjas. They were flexible with our requests and worked with us so we could do pictures, yet still enjoy the full cocktail hour at our wedding. The pictures came out great and we could not have been happier with their services.

Kim · Married on 08/04/2013

I really could not be happier with our choice in photographer. Our images were fun, artistic, quirky, and beautiful. They captured the moments and emotions of the day beautifully. I really think they got a shot of every single person at teh wedding - just thrilled!!!!!! Not to mention,Lincoln and Jaime are so great to be around! Love them !!! The pics were ready insanely fast !!!!!!!! Would recommend 100%

Colleen · Married on 08/03/2013

I simply cannot say enough about Jaime and Lincoln Bartlett. Their professionalism and photos were superb. They work incredibly well together. They are super efficient in that they move around each other all day as if rehearsed, taking multiple pictures from different angles without skipping a beat. You can tell they know what they're doing and they know how to do it without wasting precious time. Our pictures turned out beautifully! We couldn't have asked for better photos; we are in love with them. I didn't realize until after the wedding that they also had another quality in a photographer that is a must-have! They are by your side all day long so you want to like them!! They are incredibly nice, easy-going and very easy to talk to. It was a true pleasure working with them. They fit right into our crowd and I can't tell you how many compliments we got on our photos. Thanks SO MUCH Bartletts!!!

Sarah · Married on 05/17/2013

THEY WERE AWESOME! Jaime and Lincoln were so great and so much fun to work with. I am so happy with all of my pictures and we are so lucky to have gotten such great people to work with. They took all sorts of awesome pictures that I didn't even realize were happening! They were just so organized and easy to work with!

• User2045404 · 2+ years ago

Bartlett Pair was simply phenomenal. They exceeded all of my expectations and I highly recommend them.

Right from the beginning, Jaime and Lincoln were a pleasure to work with. We really enjoyed working with them on our engagement shoot throughout Philadelphia and then having them shoot our destination wedding in Antigua.

They definitely captured the moment and life of the celebration in our photos. What I also really liked was that they really wanted to make sure they captured our wish list photos and then they even surprised us with some additional candids!

Even after the wedding wrapped up, we got our photos very quickly and were looking at their sneak peak before we could even blink!

Pamela · Married on 04/20/2013

Jaime and Lincoln were awesome to work with! I knew they would be a great fit for us the very first time I met Jaime. They were very professional and organized. Jaime and Lincoln were very flexible and helped make our day completely stress-free and beautiful. I can't say enough how much I absolutely LOVE our photos! I would hire them again in a second for any occasion!

Jeff · Married on 11/03/2012

From the very start of the wedding planning process Jamie and Lincoln were top notch!!!!! Any question or request they were more than happy to answer and accommodate. Although the wedding planning process may be hectic and full of obstacles, Jamie and Lincoln kept in touch to make sure that every part of the photography process was covered and thought of. I can tell you from one photographer to another that these guys are on top of their game. Their image quality and angle selections are phenomenal in that I would have absolutely no problem blowing an image up to display above the fireplace! If your looking for the best of the best then this couple is it!!!!!

• User2012655 · 2+ years ago

Jaime and Lincoln were great to work with. They were organized and professional. They also made us very comfortable and had a lot of unique picture ideas. Most importantly the photos came out amazing!

Jaime · Married on 09/15/2012

Upon our first meeting with Jaime we immediately knew that her caliber of work & her personality were exactly what we were looking for! Jaime is sweet, honest, intelligent and ever the professional. We instantly "clicked" with Jaime & once we saw her portfolio we handed her our deposit, we just couldn’t take the chance that she would become unavailable the day of our wedding. We weren’t allowing her to slip through our hands! Bartlett Pair Photography captured each & every single moment of our day. There wasn't an event or an emotion that was not caught on film. We’re beyond thrilled with their work & we're so blessed that we’ll forever be able to look at these breathtaking photographs & relive our big day! Jaime was in constant communication with me. I emailed her a long list of photographs that I wanted and while most photographers would have labeled me a bride who “wants too much”, Jaime didn’t even bat an eye! I trusted Jaime & Lincoln to capture our special day in a one of a kind, creative, inspiring, beautiful way & I’m so glad I did because that’s exactly what they delivered! Jaime & Lincoln took photographs of not only the “big” stuff (the kiss, the first dance, etc.) but they also captured little details (personalized drink stirrers, favors, food, etc.). As a bride, you’re busy the day of your wedding so you don’t always notice everything which made me appreciate their attention to detail even more, as it was such a joy to look at the photographs & say “Oh I didn’t notice that. I’m so happy they took a picture of it!” My husband & I cannot sing Bartlett Pair Photography’s praises loudly enough. The best compliment that we can give is that we would recommend them to our family & friends. There’s not one single thing we would change about our wedding day & that includes hiring Bartlett Pair Photography! I can only hope that they're still taking photographs when we decide to start our family, as I wouldn't trust anyone else to take such important pictures.

Jill · Married on 08/04/2012

Jaime and Lincoln were fabulous! Jaime was always timely with any questions I had during the planning process and my photos were edited and emailed to me before I even returned from my honeymoon!

During our wedding I didn't even know Jaime and Lincoln were there yet they captured such candid shots of us and all our family and friends during our reception. It was amazing!

Our photos are gorgeous and I could not have asked for a better photography team. Did I mention they are super nice too?! Go with Bartlett Pair and you will be 100% satisfied

Tina · Married on 07/29/2012

it was an absolute pleasure working with Jamie and Lincoln. They took beautiful pictures without getting in the way. All of my guests said they didn't even know the photographers were there. Jamie got all the proofs to me in record time, was a sweetheart when working with me on composing our albulm layout and got the finished product to use in less than 2 wks!

This couple work fabulously together! They were on time, professional, so friendly and prices are VERY reasonable!

Jaime and Lincoln were worth every penny! My wedding was the most perfect day and I couldn't wait to get the pictures back so I could remember every bit of the big day--- not only did we get our pictures back within 2 weeks, but they were AMAZING! We got over 700 amazing images from our special day.

Jaime and Lincoln were professional and warm. They made us feel very comfortable and operated under the tenant of "whatever you want" but also had some very original ideas of their own. Having two photographers is essential. They captured every moment and edited the photos to perfection.

I couldn't be happier with the finished product. Thank you for everything Bartlett Pair!!!!

Diane · Married on 06/23/2012

Jamie and Lincoln were beyond professional but remained warm and friendly. They let us take the reigns as far as direction goes, but were not afraid to step in and give suggestions for good shots. We received the edited pictures back rather quickly and are still poring over how beautiful the pictures turned out. My wedding day was perfect and I could not have asked for a better pair of photographers.

• User3119259 · 2+ years ago

Amazing Photographers! Pictures are like out of a beautiful storybook. FAST turn-around. I received my photos in only 3 weeks! SO easy to work with. Highly recommend!

ramona · Married on 09/22/2012

have to provide ideas, nice people, flexible