Bartlett Banquet Hall Reviews

7 | Memphis, TN

7 Reviews for Bartlett Banquet Hall

Wonderful hall. I would recommend this facility to any soon to be bride. Beautiful decor & great staff. They matched everything perfect from decorations , wedding flowers to cake.!!????

Sent on 06/03/2016

Gena · Married on 02/07/2015

I had a separate venue but used Miss Frances for the catering and decorating. She provided table decorations, chair covers, catering. She transformed a rather bleak hall into something fantastic. We had only 3 months to plan the wedding, and I could not have done it without her and her wonderful staff.

Sent on 02/18/2015

Donna · Married on 04/27/2013

I found The Banquet Hall to be a very impression venue for an event. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
    My future will probably at this location.

My thanks to The Banquet Hall for their wonderful help,

Donna Brown, Memphis, TN

Sent on 04/29/2013

Phyllis · Married on 02/26/2011

My daughter’s Baby Shower was held at the Bartlett Banquet Hall. Ms. Frances, Ms. Barbara and Rebecca, I would like to take the time to thank you so very much for helping make Tia’s baby shower a huge success. You helped make a beautiful memory for my daughter and all our family and friends. I have received nothing but compliments about the banquet halls spacious facility, elegant of the room décor and the service you provided. Everyone was very impressed. It was an honor to work with such a great group of dedicated and hard working individuals; you all are Awesome!!!. I will be glad to recommend the Banquet Hall of the Mid-South to anyone desiring a classy and elegant location for their event. Thanks again for everything. –Phyllis Flowers

Sent on 03/07/2011

Angela · Married on 03/20/2010

The Bridge At Lakeland is the perfect place to have your wedding. The wedding coordinator (Frances) was absolutely great. She made my wedding day a dream come true.

Sent on 03/22/2010

Tiffany · Married on 05/29/2015

I loved the place. When I walked down the aisle I was speechless, everything was perfect. And also very affordable!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Nani · Married on 04/19/2014

2.0
      0.0

Frances did not respond to calls. She responded to some of my emails. I did not feel comfortable with her being in charge of my wedding and I had already paid lots of money down. During the week of the wedding we finalized everything on paper and she told me she would email me the final copy. When I got the final copy she still left off a lot of the changes that we discussed and written down. I had to add those corrections again and on the final day of the wedding some of my center pieces were the wrong color and decorations were wrong. Frances was very confrontational and defensive. She also lost one of my checks which I had to stop payment on. I would not recommend this place to and bride I was stressed during the planning because she has to much going on and a lot of things got neglected

Sent on 04/26/2014