Bartender 608, LLC Reviews

8 | Madison, WI

8 Reviews for Bartender 608, LLC

8 Bartender 608, LLC Reviews

Josie · Married on 10/11/2018

ChinaMoon was amazing, friendly, and down to earth! We used Bartender 608 for our Grand Opening party, not wedding BUT right from the first meeting I could tell this would be a perfect fit. She was extremely flexible (I got a last minute call from my boss letting me know that we had made changes to our drink menu and ChinaMoon was able to roll with it and help us out) , super easy to get a hold of and the service from planning right down to pour service was phenomenal. She made sure we had everything we needed and I loved that she offered to plan out our beverages with us, not just expect us to figure it out. She was very hands on and again SUPER FRIENDLY. I absolutely recommend Bartender 608, they will help make your event great!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Bartender 608, LLC's reply:

Josie! Thank you SO MUCH for your kind words; it was a pleasure to work with you. From our first in-person meeting to phone calls and email to the main event, I am so glad you were placed at ease! I sincerely appreciate your kind words and look forward to working with you all in the near future. Congrats again on the new space!

Kerri · Married on 08/25/2018

Ok...so when your guests start complimenting you on your bartender service...you know you got it right! She provides the perfect kind of service in that you just tell her what you need and she shows up and handles the rest. She can get you whatever you need. It was effortless and so reasonably priced...we never doubted our choice. Plus, her smile just lights the bar...China and her team were a key part of why our wedding was so fantastic.

Rudi · Married on 08/13/2017

They did a great job taking care of our guests. We didn't have to worry about our guests being served and getting good treatment. Would highly recommend them. They make the bar part a breeze and not something to worry about.

Devorah · Married on 09/27/2014

This is our fifth time hiring Bartender 608 over the years (I know I'm so bad at writing reviews timely!); they've done 2 of our families birthday parties, 1 holiday party and 1 intimate dinner party (engagement party) for 10. This last event was our wedding for 330! Even though ChinaMoon is used to working with us, she hasn't slipped into that 'slacker mode' some companies do when you're a regular customer.

Everything is always on time and in writing; if we have any changes,etc. she's always returned our calls/emails/texts promptly. We only have to take care of the liquor and she takes care of everything else. It's always refreshing to not have to deal with everything that's going to be needed for a great time (glassware, cutting fruit, ICE!). I just send ChinaMoon a list of spirits we want and she sends back a shopping list of how much we'll need for the time slot of the events. Her team (family members + industry friends) work seamlessly together and are the epitome of professionalism and fun! Our guests as well as my new husband and I had/have nothing but praises on their sense of humors, drinks, and the way everything ran smoothly. We've booked them for our upcoming holiday party and I recommend their team should you be planning an event of your own.

Don't just have anyone bartend your party (we had an uncle do this for us once and we ran out of beer and wine in the 1st 2 hours; not good!) and don't expect food caterers who's specialty is food, not drink service, to serve you mind blowing specialty cocktails. Do something good for your local community; invest in ChinaMoons cocktail catering small business; Bartender608 and her team will blow away your doubts and your taste buds!

Michelle · Married on 09/20/2014

OMG- they were AWESOME! China Moon and her whole team were all the sweetest, most wonderful bartenders I have ever encountered. They met and exceeded our every expectation, and we were not the easiest customers! They were up to every task we requested of them- from serving drinks in Mason jars, serving wine at the tables during dinner, making our strange and specific signature drink without questioning it. And we had SO MANY guests tell us how wonderful they were, both at the wedding and after. I plan weddings professionally, and I know what a rarity it is to find bartending of this exceptional caliber. I have never seen guests gush over the bartenders like this. They were literally like a dream. You could not hire a better bartending service.

• User4164263 · event on: 05/25/2014

They did a great job. Hit of the party!

Petra · Married on 08/26/2017

Reliable, accommodating, clear, and helpful. Definitely a great value!